Never Too Late for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sweat, once glistening on her skin, turned to tiny droplets gliding from her neck and collarbones, down to her succulent breasts, then disappearing into the cleavage under her sports bra. I wanted to pin her against the wall and lick every drop of sweat cascading down her sexy body. I wanted to take her to the floor, eat her pussy, make her scream, make love to her, fuck her.

We'd just finished packing her belongings down two flights of stairs and into the moving van parked on the street. My little sister was moving to New York City to become one of them big-shot Wall Street swindlers. It was a big move for her -- professionally and emotionally. She was excited yet scared and nervous. This new adventure was a far cry from the Wall Street brokerage firm she was leaving in Denver and a farther cry from our life growing up on the family farm.

I nearly burst with pride in my little sister. From life as a simple tomboy and farm girl, to a small college, then a large university with three post-graduate degrees in finance. Hired by a prominent Wall Street Brokerage firm's Denver office, then moving quickly into management, she was soon promoted to an executive position in the New York City office. Her office window would look down on Wall Street.

Alex -- or Lexi, as I call her -- accomplished all of this with little financial support from our divorced parents. Lexi and I have virtually been on our own since I was twelve and she was ten. Not entirely on our own, but mom and dad's divorce had been long and ugly. They took some of their anger and frustrations out on us.

Lexi chose to live with mom. I wanted to live with dad, but I wasn't about to leave her. We were all we had. I couldn't leave her.

Holding hands, we looked around her empty apartment nostalgicly. We'd spent many weekends together here. Needing a bed for her final night in Denver, the mattress would be loaded in the morning.

My thoughts drifted away to the many nights we enjoyed here: the pillow fights, movies, games, dinners. We also shared many heartaches, tragedies, and moments of hardship and sorrow. All those moments seemed small and petty now.

As I looked at the mattress -- the one we'd shared many times with no incident -- I now wished an incident would've happened. We've had every opportunity to fall into the lusty trap of our carnal desires. One more night was all we were afforded now. I knew it was too late.

I wanted to go with her, but my career keeps me firmly planted in Denver. Once she drove away in the morning, I didn't know if -- or when -- I'd see her again.

"Stay with me?" she asked as we walked out of her apartment, ready to go to dinner. She pulled the door closed and locked it. "I don't wanna be alone tonight."

"Of course," I answered. "Didja think I'd leave? It's a two-hour drive to get home."

"That the only reason you'd stay?" she asked softly with a cute, sexy smile.

"S'not enough?"

"I dunno. Is it?"

I wanted to answer. Earlier, she'd asked me the ultimate question. I knew she was waiting for the ultimate answer. I wasn't prepared to give the ultimate answer. I gave her an easy answer.

"No, it's not. But you know that. You also know I want to spend every minute I can get with you ... before you go."

She smiled at me. "Just making sure, dummy," she said sadly. "Don't be so serious all the time."

She elbowed my ribs playfully, took my arm, leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked to the restaurant nearby.

When we returned to her empty apartment, we both prepared for bed. Sleeping wasn't on the menu for me. Whether our bodies were a tangle of limbs doing the carnal Tango or not, I knew my desires wouldn't allow me to sleep. We'd either be fucking all night or staring at the ceiling wishing we were. I wouldn't concede the former to happen.

Sleeping in the same bed wasn't new to us. After mom and dad divorced, we'd done it many times. When Lexi was scared at night, she knew she could always run into my room, snuggle under the covers, and I'd protect her.

Our feelings for each other were never sexual, although the desire has always been there. We've never crossed a line nor done anything that could put us in opposition to God's teachings. We've nearly stumbled over the years -- many times -- especially after we'd both gone off the college. It's been hard to abstain every time we visit each other. It's not for lack of desire.

I changed into my sport shorts, she into a small nightshirt and pajama shorts. God, she looked so fuckin sexy; I don't know how I kept from attacking her, but I kept my cool. As we settled under the sheets and duvet, her fears and anxiety got the best of her.

**** **** **** ****
NEW YORK CITY -- PRESENT DAY

I stepped into the hall thinking Lexi was booting me out. The door swung quickly, about to close, then stopped short of latching. She reached behind the door, then stepped out into the hall holding her purse she'd fetched and pulled it shut.

She stared at me for several moments before turning and walking down the hallway. I had to admire her commitment to keeping the silence we were torturing each other with. Like a loyal puppy, I followed her, tail wagging, tongue dripping.

**** **** **** ****

Three hours later, we were back and standing outside her door. She'd led me to a Thai diner. We were both well-fed. She made no move to retrieve the key from her purse. She turned and looked at me, desire in her eyes.

"Stay with me?" she asked. "I don't wanna be alone anymore."

I smiled as my mind wandered back to that night three years ago. That question has burned in my brain every day since. The last time she asked, she used a different phrase. "I don't wanna be alone tonight." I didn't answer back then, but I was about to.

"If you'll have me."

Her resolve weakened; her gaze dropped to her feet. Then she snapped back to look into my eyes.

"Stay with me?" she asked again, quieter, less confident.

She wanted me to say it. She needed me to say it.

"Yes. Of course."

Her confidence returned.

"You know what that answer means?" she said, phrased as a question, but it wasn't a question.

"I do."

"I like that answer," she quipped with a smile.

She studied my face, looking for any cracks in my armor. Satisfied there were none, she smiled, reached in her purse, and pulled her keys out.

"I ain't kissing you out in the hallway this time," she said flatly.

"Can't blame you for that," I chuckled.

"You ran away last time," she said sadly.

"Weird. In the last few hours catching up, you didn't bring any of that up."

"I am now, buster," she said sternly.

"And it I remember correctly, you're the one who ran away to ... where are we?"

"You coulda stopped me."

"No, I couldn't. You know I couldn't. You knew I wouldn't."

She nodded, then studied my face.

"The big question I asked you three years ago is still in play, ya know ... but tonight it has nothing to do with what happens after we're inside. It applies if you follow me through this door, right now."

"I understand, Lexi," I answered.

"Tobby," she said softly, pleading in her eyes, "I am not going to be alone anymore," she repeated.

I nodded my understanding of her meaning.

She unlocked the door and opened it. She slid inside and held the door waiting for me. I hesitated. Her face again changed when she felt doubt about my resolve.

"Wait. You mean, right NOW? THIS door?" I joked.

She let out a heavy sigh, bowed her head in sadness and disappointment, and started closing the door.

"I'm kidding," I laughed and stepped inside, blocking the door with my foot as she started pushing it closed.

She punched my arm. "Not funny, asshole," she smirked as she pushed the door closed.

"It was a little funny, no?" I joked as she turned the deadbolt into place.

"Not even a litt -- OHHH!"

As she turned, I was already tugging at the bottom of her shirt and lifted it. Her facial expression changed from sadness and anger as she melted and surrendered to her desires. She raised her arms as I quickly pulled the shirt up over her head and dropped it on the floor.

"Is this what you want?" I asked softly.

"It's a good start," she answered, her voice quivering.

The urgency took charge. I kissed her as she tugged my shirt out of my pants then nearly ripped it off me. We slowly made our way to her bedroom, leaving a trail of clothing behind us, trying to keep our lips locked to the other.

Her bra was next. We stood topless and shared a lust-filled kiss -- a kiss full of hope and promise. Our hands reaching for the next article of clothing to be discarded, she found my belt before I found hers, and my pants were soon being pushed down my legs.

Her pants quickly joined mine on the floor. We were standing outside her bedroom, her in panties, me in boxers.

"Those ain't welcome in there," she said, breathing heavily, pointing at my boxers. She yanked them to my ankles.

"Neither are those," I replied and pushed her panties to the floor.

We paused and stared into each other's eyes, hands dropping to our sides. Fear suddenly engulfed me. I didn't dare touch her. I saw the same in her eyes.

Three years prior, fully clothed, standing in the hallway of her Denver apartment, we faced the same life-altering choice. The consequences of that choice melted away, leaving us, two people in love, stripped as emotionally bare as we were physically.

"Tobby." "Lexi." We both spoke at once.

Her breathing was frayed and tattered. I was quaking.

"Do you love me?" I asked nervously, not sure of her answer.

"More than life, Tobby," she whispered with no hesitation. "Do you love me?"

"With no reservations," I answered.

I put my hand up. She mirrored my movement and placed her left hand against mine; our fingers intertwining. I repeated with my left hand. She again reflected my action. We leaned in together and lightly kissed, lingering in the feelings and the flavor.

We pulled away. Her eyes were closed; she appeared to be dreaming. Her eyes slowly opened and stared into mine.

"This is ... amazing and romantic," she whispered with a smile. "But I'm horny. Take me to bed and fuck me already."

I laughed and kissed her again. We entered her bedroom as naked as the day we were born, making our way to her bed, kissing, groping all the way. We've been here before -- many times -- but we had never done anything more than grope and explore. And giggle.

Not this time.

I stopped her and turned her toward the chair at her makeup table. She sat down as I knelt in front of her and spread her legs.

I looked into her eyes as my face descended to her beautiful blossom. Years of unfulfilled love, lust, passion, desire, and anticipation burned in her eyes.

"You're beautiful, sis," I said.

"Less yackin, more snackin, dumb ass," she smiled, then moaned as my tongue slid over her clit.

She threw her head back and moaned as her hands came around my head. She pulled me tighter against her sex and gasped as my tongue went to work.

In all our adult years, with all we've done, I couldn't believe I was finally tasting my little sister's pussy firsthand. Yes, I've tasted her pussy from her fingers or mine. Never have I had my tongue in her holiest of holies. I will never settle again. Straight from the source is much better.

"Oh, my God, Tobby," she moaned. "I can't believe how good this feels."

I held her ass in my hands as I lifted her to my mouth. I licked her asshole, then slid my tongue across her perineum and into her entrance. I pushed my tongue out as far as I could and swished it around for several seconds before sliding further up and sucking her clit into my mouth.

"Ooooh yeah, big bro. I've waited too many years for this," she purred.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and twisted my tongue around it. I looked up to see her face. She looked at me and started giggling. The longer we stared at each other, the more she giggled until she was belly laughing. I couldn't help it. I started laughing with her.

"What the hell is so funny?" I laughed.

"Nothin," she answered, putting a hand over her mouth, miserably failing to contain the laughter.

"Why you laughing?"

"I'm not," she laughed harder. I couldn't eat her and laugh with her at the same time. I laid my head in her crotch as I tried to compose myself. When we both calmed down a bit, I looked up at her again.

"Have you ever," she paused to laugh again and catch her breath, "ever looked down ... at your P," she broke out laughing again, "at your pussy ... and seen your ... brother's face buried in it?"

We burst out laughing again.

"I can't say I've ever seen my brother ... well ... ANYONE ... eating my pussy," I laughed.

I placed my mouth over her pussy as I laughed and tried to lick her. I only succeeded at making her laugh harder.

I love laughing with Lexi. The intimacy makes our love more binding.

With the focus I was putting into the attempt to eat her cunt, my laughter died quicker than hers. I sucked her clit into my mouth again. She stopped laughing.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, Tobby," she moaned through a chuckle. "God, you're gonna make me cum. Keep doing that."

She grabbed my head and pulled my face hard into her sex. It took only a few more seconds for her hips to begin bucking into my mouth.

"OH, FUCK. I'M CUMMING! EAT ME, BROTHER. OH, YES, EAT ME!"

As if I had any choice. She held my head as she went over the edge over and over until her clit became too sensitive. She pushed my head away and leaned down to kiss my drenched face.

"Mmmm, God, I taste good, don't I," she moaned.

"Better than Manna from heaven," I replied.

**** **** **** ****
Chapter 4
DENVER -- THREE YEARS PRIOR

"I'm scared, Tobby," I softly said as we settled under the covers. "I've never been scared before. I'm fuckin petrified. What do I do?"

We both rolled onto our sides, facing each other. He reached over and wiped an errant hair strand from my eyes.

"You'll do what you always do, sis. You'll kick ass."

"I'll stay. You know I will," I said, knowing I couldn't.

"I won't let you do that, Lexi," he replied. "I don't want you living with any regrets and blaming me."

"I wouldn't. You know I wouldn't."

"You don't know you wouldn't. You can't let your emotions decide, sis. Love, lust, or whatever."

"It's up to you, big bro," I whispered. "Make love to me, and I'll stay."

"That's not fair, Lexi. You can't put this on me."

"You know what you have to do," I answered and kissed him lightly. I hate when he's right.

"You know I want to. You know I want YOU. But I can't make a decision like this under this kind of pressure, Lexi," he replied. "It's not fair for you to ask."

I looked deep into his eyes. The hope that he would take the choice from me faded from my eyes.

"What will I do without you, Tobby?" I cried, tears forming in my eyes. "God damn. New York Fuckin City."

"You'll be fine, Lexi," he assured me. "You've got the world by the balls, ya know."

"Pfft. I wish. I can't even get you by the balls," I winked. "This is a 'fake it til you make it' shit show, man."

"You're faking it quite well, sis."

I fell silent, lost in my thoughts for several seconds.

"You're sweet, Tobby. God, I love you."

"I love you too, Lexi. Now, you need to get some sleep. You've got a lot of driving ahead of you. I wish you'd let me go with you."

"You know you can't," I surrendered. Facing reality sucks. "First, your job. Second, I don't think I'd let you come back."

"Yeah, yeah. Do me a favor and keep your gun handy," he advised. "You never know who the whack jobs are and where they'll show up."

"Would you stop worrying? Geezus, bro, I'm a better shot than you, and I know how to protect myself."

I know he could see the doubt in my eyes with that last comment. I was, indeed, a better shot, but I was in over my head going to the big city alone, and I knew it. Although putting on a brave face for his benefit, I was scared.

"Just be careful and pay attention, okay."

"You gots my back?" I asked.

"Always gots your back," he replied and kissed me. "G'night, little sis."

"G'night, Tobby."

"Tobby?" he repeated with a chuckle. "I don't even remember when you started calling me that."

I giggled. "Me neither. Mom says I couldn't say my M's when I started talking. Tommy became Tobby."

He chuckled again. "Yeah, a lot of great memories."

It was his turn to drift away. As he fell silent, I reminisced the beautiful memories we shared, including all the sexual teasing. I needed to be close to him.

"Come cuddle me, bro," I whispered and rolled away from him, then slid back to spoon him. "I need to feel you beside me tonight."

He didn't argue. I reached behind and groped his cock as he adjusted his position to spoon me.

"Speaking of guns, what caliber you packin, cowboy?" I said with a drawl.

"Pull it out the holster and take a look for yourself," he replied playfully.

"The ball's in your court ... so to speak," I whispered.

I let go, grabbed his hand, and pulled it around me. It was no coincidence when I pulled his hand around and placed it on my breast. It was our ritual. He responded by pushing his boner into the crack of my ass. I wriggled my ass in delight.

"Mmmm," I purred. "G'night, John Boy. Loves ya."

"G'night, Mary Ellen. Loves you too, lil redneck."

**** **** **** ****
NEW YORK CITY -- PRESENT DAY

"OH, FUCK. I'M CUMMING! EAT ME, TOBBY. OH, YES, EAT ME!"

He had no choice. I held his head as I went over the edge over and over until my clit became too sensitive. I pushed his head away and leaned down to kiss his pussy drenched face.

"Mmmm, God, I taste good, don't I," I moaned.

"Better than Manna from heaven," he replied.

He stood, slipped an arm under my legs, the other around my shoulders, and lifted me up. I squealed in delight as my brother, my knight in shining armor, swept me off my feet. He carried me across the oak hardwood of my bedroom floor and laid me gently on the bed.

I spread my legs as he lay on top of me. His hard cock pushed into my pubic mound as he kissed me with his pussy flavored mouth. I moaned as he probed my mouth with his tongue. I tried reaching for his cock to guide him in, but he backed away.

On his hands and knees, he kissed down my neck, across my collarbones, to the rise of my breasts. When he began nibbling my 'nibbles,' I giggled. He teased me with his tongue and teeth.

He spent much too little time on my breasts and quickly dove back into my womanly wares. He wasn't as timid and gentle this time. He sucked my clit hard, then slammed his tongue into my slit. His fingers pressed inside me as his thumb pushed roughshod over my clit. I felt as helpless as a little girl but trusted my big brother to protect me.

As quickly as he arrived in my sex, he departed. He slid back up my body quickly and kissed me as his cock pressed at my entrance. I gasped as he roughly pushed himself inside. Without any time to enjoy the new sensations, he was gone. He pulled out, slid his body back down to my waiting cunt, pausing briefly to bite a nipple, then manhandled my voracious pussy again.

His tactics left my body in a confusing explosion of pleasure, pain, and excitement. As I began to enjoy what his experienced mouth and hands were doing down below, he quickly moved back on top of me. He once again buried his cock roughly in my steaming cunt.

He pulled out again and started another journey downward. This time, he wasn't so focused on his destination, wherever that was. He randomly licked, bit, and tickled my entire body with his mouth and hands. He was on my breasts, then my stomach, back to my nipples, sucking my clit, biting down the insides of my thighs, my feet and toes, then back to my pussy.