Never Too Late for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers

Everywhere he touched me created a charge of electric orgasm, which pulsed through my body and found its way deep inside my sopping wet snatch. I couldn't keep up with his movements and stopped trying. I simply laid back and let him devour every inch of me. When he returned to kiss me, I reached between us and was able to get a grip on his cock.

"You're gonna fuck me now, Tobby," I said with a sly smile and placed his cock at my entrance.

Without hesitation, he plowed into my ready pussy. He'd already been inside me twice, so I thought I was ready, but his sudden thrust took my breath away. My overstimulated pussy clamped down on his cock as I wailed in orgasm.

I was nearly too lost in my own pleasure to feel his cum flood my inner walls. He moaned and pushed harder into me over and over as he filled me with his incestuous brother seed.

With one final thrust, he collapsed on top of me as we both tried in vain to catch our breath. I felt his cum leaking from my cunt, slowly roll along over my perineum, past my asshole, dripping onto the sheet. His cock throbbed as he pressed hard against me, then pushed harder with each pulsing throb.

The world was finally right. I felt complete. I wrapped my arms and legs around my big brother and vowed to never let him go.

He was soon snoring lightly, sweetly crushing me as he slept off his powerful orgasm. I smiled, lightly running my fingers through his hair and my hands over his incredible body. My mind drifted back through the years of the many memories I've had with my Tobby. For the first time in my life, I felt completely safe and loved.

**** **** **** ****

It was six in the morning as I stood naked on the terrace of my apartment, overlooking what I could see of the New York City skyline. A cool breeze stole my breath, hardening my nipples. I wondered about the wisdom of standing outside on a brisk, autumn morning when I felt his hands snake under my arms, warming my chilled breasts. His hard cock slid between my ass cheeks.

"Mmmm, good morning, my handsome, sexy big brother," I sighed. "You slept well."

"I did," he answered. He kissed the back of my neck and fondled my breasts as he dry-humped between my ass cheeks. "How about you?"

"Never better," I purred.

"Let's go inside," he said as he nuzzled kisses under my chin.

"No," I said. "I want you to fuck me here."

"Here?" he said, looking around. "Half the city can see us."

Spreading my legs, I reached behind me, grabbed his cock, and put it in place. "I guess we'll have to find a different place later to make sure the other half sees us."

"You're a naughty little girl, ain'tcha."

"I'm tired of hiding, Tobby. I want to world to know you're mine."

He entered me and slowly fucked me as we watched the city come to life. A few people in the neighboring buildings called to us and waved. Our love was on display. FINALLY, our passion had emerged from the shadows for all to witness.

My mind wandered back again. Could this have been ours all along?

**** **** **** ****
Epilogue
DENVER -- THREE YEARS PRIOR
NEW YORK CITY -- PRESENT DAY
THE FUTURE IS NOW -- DON'T WASTE IT

The truck loaded, my apartment empty, we tried, but neither of us slept well. But here we were, on the precipice of the abyss we had created, ready to back away, jump off, or fall in.

We stood in the open doorway, facing each other, our noses nearly touching. No words were spoken. No words were necessary. Whatever happened in the next thirty seconds would be life-defining. Love burned in each of us. Passion burned in our eyes. Lust burned in our souls. I wanted him. He wanted me.

Several minutes -- superficially, an eternity -- had passed since I'd asked the ultimate question.

"Will you make love to me and make me stay? Will you make me yours forever and never leave me? Will you love me and protect me? Will you be mine?"

I could see the love and agony in his eyes. With his heart breaking, he silently answered with his actions, resulting in my life shattered into a million razor-sharp shards.

His lips were suddenly on mine. His kiss was urgent and full of promise. I parted my lips and ran my tongue across his. His mouth opened, and our tongues lightly touched. I pushed my tongue a little further and gave his tongue a wet massage. His mouth fully opened as he thrust his tongue forcefully to the back of my throat.

We both reached together; him for my breasts, me for his cock. As he pushed his hand into my breasts, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me harder against his mouth. Our breathing became more and more ragged as we both understood what we were doing and where this would lead.

His cock was rock solid as I massaged it through his jeans. He moaned into my mouth as he moved his hand down to my belt, then pushed under and into my panties. His rough fingers scraped across my clit, making me weak in the knees. He held me up and kissed me harder.

I'd never wanted anyone more than I wanted him. My mind screamed at him to rip my clothes off, take me down, ravish my body, and fuck me like there was no tomorrow.

But there was tomorrow.

As suddenly as it began, his hand was out of my pants, he pulled away from the kiss. His hand slipped from behind my head and cupped my cheek. He stared into my frightened eyes, then leaning in, he kissed my cheek.

He turned, walked away, and was gone.

I don't know how long I stood without moving. I started crying but didn't know if it was for an opportunity missed or the sickening feeling that I may never see him again.

He walked away.

The pain was nearly too much to bear. I knew I had to go; he knew he couldn't follow. He allowed me to explore the world I dared dream myself living in. I would see him again; he would make it happen. Our reunion would be glorious.

As we made love in the view of New York City citizens, we were finally free to share our love, passion, lust, and desires of our hearts, souls, and bodies. At long last, we became more than siblings. We became one. His heart healed; my shattered life repaired.

We made love in front of the world on the terrace of my apartment, unashamed of our passions. As his wondrous manhood filled me with his warm seed, I could finally see the wisdom of his heartbreaking choice three years prior. His wisdom allowed me to find my way back into his embrace.

Three years prior, he understood what I couldn't -- I needed to fulfill my dreams or the angst would consume me. He chose unconditional love. With exquisite pain, he chose to release me, knowing I would return with no regrets.

He loves me. He has always loved me. He will never stop loving me.

He is mine. I am his. We will never be alone again.

THE FUTURE IS NOW -- DON'T WASTE IT
**** **** **** ****

marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers