All Comments on 'Never Too Late? Pt. 01'

by KansasFun

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I would bet you will continue to suck cocks. It seems that once a man has had that experience, he wants to do it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What Cums Next

I've been sucking off my wife's boyfriend for the last four years & swallowing his cum. It's progressed to the point now that he fucks my ass whenever he wants. I can never get enough of his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Captured so well

I am also in my 50's and have only started sucking these past few years...I think you captured the details so well of my first time too! Just being on my knees to please another man...it almost feels femme like, but I sure enjoyed the feeling. I look forward to more updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story!

Like the character in the story, I started feeling the same urges in my early 50's. Married for over 35 years, I talked with my wife about it. At first before and during our love making, then it came out into the open and she could tell I was serious about it. Menopause has taken my once horny wife and turned her into someone who has sex now merely because she knows it is something that I as a male, need. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't complain, she is still willing to do whatever it is I'd like to do (usually!) she just isn't as enthusiastic as premenopausal.

Finally one day during sex I mentioned if I could find a boyfriend it would take the pressure off of her when she just really wasn't interest in sex. She agreed! Afterward she asked if I was serious, because if I was and could find someone disease free, feel free to go ahead with it. She knew that I wasn't interested in finding love, rather, I needed sexual stimulation instead. We are quite comfortable in our lives with grandkids we adore spoiling. I had no interest in kissing another man, nor hugging, touch or handholding. Nothing that I love my wife for. I was only interested in his cock and that delicious stuff that squirted from it as I loved that taste of my own.

Now I wasn't sure what to do, the ball, so to speak, was in my court. And then it was solved for me, a friend that I grew up with stopped by! He was recently widowed and also had grandkids. We'd lost touch over the past few decades though we didn't live that far apart, about 15 miles. I'd once woke up in the middle of the night when we were very young and on a camping trip, to find his mouth on my cock and I was about to orgasm. I'll never forget it, when I shot the biggest load of my young life, he swallowed it down and milked my cock for more, then pulled his mouth off and I heard him murmur, "that was good!" Nothing more ever happened, we both acted like it never happened after that. I think we were both embarrassed, I know I was.

When he stopped by that fateful day, I knew that perhaps he was the one to approach about my new craving. After an afternoon of general man talk we made a pact to do it more often, he was starving for friendship with the loss of his wife some 2 years before. Over the next few weeks, we visited quite a lot, both at my home and his, on the phone also.

He was the one that mentioned we should go camping again! I quickly looked at him but couldn't see anything but innocence, someone that wanted to go on a fishing trip. It was quickly agreed and the day I packed my backpack and prepared to leave, my wife hugged me and with a suggestive leer, told me to have fun, LOTS of fun! I mentioned I wouldn't be able to talk much, I hoped to have my mouth full most of the time. Her giggle and then 'go get it, tiger', told me she was serious.

It was only a 3 mile pack trip to the little creek that was full of fish and we even found our old camping area. We both had our own tents, something we didn't back in our childhood and when he set his up, it was so big I suggested we both stay in it and was pleased when he agreed. His own eyes lit up when he saw the two bottles of my favorite whiskey I pulled from my pack.

Our camp set up and still early in the day, we fished for a few hours, catching enough for dinner. As the fish cooked late in the afternoon, early evening, I broke out the booze and we had a couple drinks on empty stomachs. All at once I realized not only was I nervous, but my buddy was too! We continued to drink, the fish forgotten. And as men, the talk soon turned to sex. He admitted he had been without since the loss of his wife and then we talked about the sorts of sex lives we had with our wives.

He brought it up first, I guess we were both drunk enough at that point. He mentioned sucking a cock right where we were and we both burst into laughter! I mentioned I remembered it well and wished I wasn't so shy back then when it happened. He told me that was his first and only time and had thought about it almost every day since. I told him that I had too. The ball was in my court and I was about to run with it.

I mentioned it was not only my first blowjob, but the best one of my life. That caused a good laugh from us both. After a bit of silence I mentioned it was only fair that I returned the favor and the look on his face, shock, anticipation, lust, I'm not sure of all the emotions when I...... basically offered to suck his cock! He laughed and told me no time like the present and rubbed his crotch! We both burst into laughter until I reached over and rubbed his crotch, then it became serious.

I asked if he minded and he said he certainly didn't mind! I started unzipping him and he laid back on his sleeping bag. He lifted his ass while I pulled his pants and underwear down and completely off. There it was, the object of my lust. About 5" long, not particularly thick but a mushroom head that seemed as big as a plum. It was already hard as a piece of steel and quivering with each heart beat. A little pre-cum was started to run.

I'll never forget the first time I reached out and touched another mans penis. It was hard as bone but soft and silky smooth. I could feel his heartbeat in it. Where I am uncut, his cock was cut. Not knowing how to jack an uncut cock without the extra skin, I dove in feet first and leaned down and took my first cock into my mouth! Words can't describe the feeling I had as I took that silky smooth head into my mouth. Instantly I could taste his pre-cum and it really did taste good, as good as my own which I've always enjoyed the taste of.

I started sucking on the head pretty gently, I wasn't sure what to do or how much. But he was a man who'd not been with another person for 2 years so thankfully it didn't take long. I didn't even get a chance to start bobbing my head up and down, just the sucking of his head caused it to start swelling distinctly and I knew what was about to happen! Neither of us talked about this point and I figured if he could do it, I could too. I continued sucking and all the sudden he groaned, reaching down to the back of my head instinctively, holding tight but not forcing himself deeper into my mouth.

I didn't stop sucking. It was still surprising when I received the first jet into my mouth. It was so powerful and so hot, I guess I wasn't really read. But I had closed my throat off and didn't choke at all and was able to continue sucking. Two, three, four, a brief pause then five, six, seven, eight and a weak ninth pulse squirted into my mouth. I've always heard about getting a mouthful and didn't really believe it, but this really was!

I felt his cock starting to shrink in my mouth but refused to let it go. I ran his cum around my mouth, tasting it before swallowing. He was right all those years ago, it really DID taste good! A little bitter, but with the naughtiness involved, it was delicious. Still I kept his penis in my mouth. At this point it was more flaccid, making it a penis instead of a cock. Knowing it was sensitive I didn't suck, I just wanted it in my mouth.

When I looked up his eyes were closed and he didn't try and pull away. Finally he looked down at me and sighed, saying "that was the most incredible blowjob of my life. Thank you thank you thank you!" He went on to say he hadn't cum in weeks and was sorry he didn't warn me or even ask if he could cum in my mouth but it had caught him so off-guard he didn't have time. For at least 5 minutes he talked while I lay there with my head on his lap and his flaccid penis in my mouth, I could feel a little residual sperm running out and would run it around my mouth, savoring the flavor.

Finally I felt a little twitch. He was finally quiet and I could feel it start to grow slowly so I started to suck again. Within seconds he was rock hard so I did what I had looked forward to, running my mouth up and down his cock, this time trying to earn my reward. I loved it when I first started hearing his groans, then he started working his hips as I worked toward his orgasm. My mouth was actually started to tire when I felt his next orgasm approaching. This time the pulses were as strong to start, but instead of nine, I felt 6 that squirted into my mouth. After swallowing and cleaning his cock up, he pulled his flaccid penis from my mouth and laughed when I instinctively tried to follow it with my mouth.

We sat there for a bit while I poured us another drink. When I didn't start drinking mine he asked if I'd had enough. I let him know that no, I wanted to taste the last little bit of cum in my mouth! He laughed and said to wait for a bit, then he'd return the favor. I'd pulled my pants and underwear off while I'd sucked him, but didn't jack at all. My cock, about 7 1/2" long and fairly thick, though not as big a mushroom head as his, was standing like a pole and leaking. When I turned over where he could see, he couldn't take his eyes off it.

As we lay there and talked, I tried to explain how much I enjoyed what I had just done. He was pleased when I told him that I really enjoyed the flavor and he was going to have to keep a switch around to beat me away from his cock. That got a laugh and a promise to let me suck it anytime I desired. Music to my ears! I looked at him seriously and told him I really did want to suck it and suck it a lot. He reiterated that it was fine, I could suck it whenever I wanted to. Just call him and he'd drive over or just go to his house and I could have it in my mouth all day if I wanted. I wanted!

Then he rolled over and took my cock in his mouth. The feeling was as incredible as I remembered, this guy knew what to do. With a foreskin he was able to really pump while he sucked and in less than 60 seconds I was groaning as a load burst from my cockhead and filled his mouth. Not as many pulses as he had the first time, but it was enough for me. Probably 6 or 7. Like me, he didn't want to stop sucking and unlike him, I didn't go flaccid. I stayed hard and a few minutes later he was sucking and jacking again. I was grunting and groaning as he sucked and his own groans let me know he enjoyed it too. In a few minutes I flooded his mouth again and after cleaning me up, he sat up and drank some whiskey after making a production of rolling my sperm around and enjoying the flavor.

The rest of the evening we just sat around and discussed our new relationship. I made sure he was serious that I wanted to suck more sperm out of his cock than he could produce, earning a laugh and a promise to make as much as he could for me. He also wanted to suck my cock as much as he could and we promised to continue. I'd told him that my wife didn't mind and she'd actually wanted to watch at some point and he agreed to it.

In the middle of that night I was awoken with a mouth on my cock and when realization hit, I had to chuckle. He pulled his mouth from my hard cock and chuckled back. He let me move his body around until we laid head to foot next to one another and spent the next few hours sucking, cumming and continuing to suck. We were like a couple babies with their first nipple to nurse on. When morning came we were hung over but had our stomachs full of cum!

Later in the day we woke up enough to go out and fix some food to eat and sat around and talked while we ate. After cleaning up my buddy got up and moved away from camp and went to the bathroom. We hadn't put on any clothes and when he walked back past me with his cock hanging down and swinging slightly, I reached out and stopped him to fulfill another fantasy. I was on my knees and took his cock into my mouth to give a proper submissive blowjob.

He took the bait and started fucking in and out of my mouth. I looked up and met his lust filled eyes as he pumped away. I took my hands away from his cock and reached around behind, holding on to his ass to help him fuck my mouth. Soon enough, he grunted and hunched over and sperm started squirting into my mouth. I rode him through his orgasm and when it was over, didn't let go. He chuckled as he stood there and I continued to kneel with his flaccid penis in my mouth. For the next 5 minutes or so he just stood there and drank coffee, watching the wildlife around us.

When his cock started to rise again, this time I took my own in my hand and started jerking slowly. Again, he started fucking my mouth but told me when I got head to cum, let go of his cock and get it into his mouth. We'd made a pact to never squirt our cum out on the ground, it had to go into a mouth. I grunted and let him know I agreed and continued working. As I'd hoped, I was able to make him cum before me and I was close when he unloaded into my mouth. I finished him and when he saw me hunching and jacking, pulled from my mouth and helped me to my feet as I continued to jack. He was able to take it into his mouth an instant before I started perhaps the most out of control orgasm of my life! He sucked and helped me ride the waves. It was so incredible to look down into his eyes as he cleaned my cock and didn't allow it out, knowing he loved doing it.

Now, around a year later, we suck each other constantly. My wife has watched and really enjoys it, but she also enjoys not having to have sex so often as its painful for her. She doesn't mind me sucking a half dozen times per day or being sucked. She knows I love her and love our life together. She also knows how much I love sucking and being sucked so it is just the way life is now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
True 'Gay' confessions columns?

Erotic feelings are impossible to ignore, once opportunities arise for 'Anal ejaculation'. Personally [as a semi-self-castrated male submissive]; my options for gratification are now limited to healthy [albeit well-hung] gay males who enjoy penetrating one willing [elderly] gentleman, who can no longer function [sexually] as a viable sperm donor. Lets hope I can still derive some degree of sexual satisfaction, as a retired reverend gentleman?. Contact Dick at revdickt01@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sheesh

dear anon,

If you want to write a story, feel free, but to post a comment longer than some stories seems like a bit of overkill and way out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good story

Quite a few married guys have same desire.Many need some encouragement or assurance they will keep it on the down low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my first time

I too always had an urge to suck a cock ..... I had this great gay friend who sucked my cock quite often ...............when I mentioned to him that I had these urges to try sucking but was to bashful to try ........ he put a rubber on his cock and told me to try doing it that way ....I readly did and it felt great although still married I now suck his cock with no rubber and also love swallowing his come

itsme52itsme52almost 10 years ago
not yet

I have had mine sucked a few times and am now thinking about sucking one , preferably around my age [61] just thinking about it gives me a hard on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Would love to try

I am a straight mwm, 61, tall and nice looking. But I have this obsessive fantasy about stroking, sucking and swallowing, without having any romance, kissing or anal. This story is what I would have written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved your story

loved your fully detailed story, along with its intensely emotional impact. as a bi-married guy, I easily put myself in Joe's position ... relaxing and allowing you to consume my cock, as the pressure builds and so ready to explode. very erotic feelings arise as I imagine you servicing me. I would have loved to be in Joe's position.

please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Hope to see more of your stories in the future. Really good first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am 60, i was thinking about this but after reading your story, i will try and act upon it, with someone my age or older. Not into romance or kissing, i think i would like to try both sucking and/or being sucked. Now just have to find someone around Sydney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good long post

I loved reading the lengthy comment submitted on 6-26-14. It made ME quite lengthy!

Thanks for writing it. (Why would anyone complain? If you don't want to read it, skip it.)

KansasFunKansasFunover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks !!

Thanks everyone... getting inspired for Pt 3 as we speak......

firstmate210firstmate210over 8 years ago
Well Written

Thanks Kansas for a great first start scenario.

I would agree with the reality of motivation after you cum

I really enjoyed your story

FM

JayBear41JayBear41over 8 years ago
Thanks

Great story...cant wait to hear the rest!!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Don't stop reading with Part 1

If you do you'll miss out on a superior adventure for newbies ... with benefits for newbies considering the possibilities. You say "what possibilities?" It could be the 'Soft Swing' in another KansasFun story. It could be the complete experience of a first M2M BJ. It could be the introduction to a quality sharing experience with a spouse whose marriage will thrive on honest and sincere communications. The thorough description of 1st-time mutually satisfying Bi-male blow jobs is like no other ... in my opinion. It's like being there, and astounding even if you only imagine being there.

Kudos.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
Rosario and his salami

My colleague Rosario once offered to massage me in our office when I was tired and we were alone. I was sitting so he started with my shoulders and then he slowly inserted his hands in my shirt. Sensing the love I asked him to close the door and opened my two buttons. He saw me and pleased with it. Then he again started massaging and slowly caressed my chest and nipples and further pinched them. It sent shivers of unknown pleasure. I tilted my head and looked at him. He just smiled and kissed my lips. The kissing went on for another two minutes.

I rose from chair and took his hands and kissed more. He then moved his hands on my waist and hips and slowly uplifted me like a wife. And took me inside room.

All the time we were kissing with tounges and lot of touching. In the room he made me stand and then kissed my nipples as if I am a girl about to loose my virginity.

I rubbed his crotch area and then undid his pants and was rewarded with a 9" thick cock. I caressed him again with kissing and he rubbed my shoulders and with pressure pushed me down. I know what he wanted. I licked the shaft of pleasure and kissed the tip which was oozing river of tasty precum.

Sucking slowly at first I thought it and removed his all clothing and mine as well. Also put some mattress and then we lied down as if we are a couple.

Then I started sucking deep throat and in twenty five minutes was rewarded with gift full of tasty cum.

After some rest he was again hard so he suggested to 69 and it was best.

Rosario, I love you and come back to fill my mouth and also the hot cunt of Vidula R.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 7 years ago
Great story

You made me think of my first time sucking a cock, it was a wonderful experience, as yours was. That was 35 yrs ago, and I still love it, especially when I'm sucking a sexy cock alongside my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love your story

silly man, just clean it with your mouth. Pick it up and rib it all over your face and glory in your first man.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story very much. I was in my 60's when I sucked my first cock. I loved it and wished i had started when I was younger. I have sucked a few more since then, a couple of those multiple times.

Bearjer69Bearjer69over 4 years ago
Me too...

I love sucking cock also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKansasFun@KansasFun
71 Followers
I am 63yr male/cd and LOVE sex. I always think about it and always have fantasies. Fun for me involves watching quality erotic video, reading stories and the occasional phone and cam play! I've been enjoying crossdressing again. I love how it feels to look sexy. Loving the sex...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES