All Comments on 'Never Too Late to Learn Ch. 02'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 4 years ago
HOT!

That was a hot one, Mountain Man! Not sure I can handle a third chapter but sure hope you force me😅!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn!

This is one fucking hot story! Please write a 3rd chapter

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Oh yes

Fuck, that was a hot story! So nice to see the swap and watch each other fuck and get fucked! Awesome!

syd_v63syd_v63over 4 years ago
Last time I may have Nitpicked a bit

So in the critique of the last chapter I may have been a little critical about the minimalist approach the author used when choosing not to describe the trip to the restaurant that the protagonist and her mother took, where they sat, what they ate, and who their server was. This only becomes critical when the journey back, the reverse order becomes necessary to the story, which it only partially did. So it that instance the minimalist approach worked.

Today I want simply ask. What happened to the “Grandchildren?” The first visit comes and goes without incident and then there is the surprise second visit and they’re playing in the kiddie pool having fun, Mom and Grandmother are overseeing the children, no big deal. Soon we segue into the men watching football while the women are in the kitchen (very traditional) and where are the children? Well hopefully not running into the kitchen to ask for a snack, or later during the “Half-Time Show” not casually sitting outside the living room getting a much advanced life lesson.

johnb110johnb110over 4 years ago
Hot story but

What happened to the grandkids?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy shit

What a great ride this story is becoming..please keep it up!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, MountainDewMan for another first class story. You have a knack of painting word pictures of the sexual encounters and making them seem real and immediate. I have read most of your stories, and this is well up with the best of them. Well worth all five stars, more if they were available; thanks again.

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Awesome its defnitely your Dad impregnated you there at that moment infront of your Husband and Mom. Your next pregnancy should be at your home while your Husband is holding your hand and putting your Dad's dick in your pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much for me.

Way too hot for us old farts.

I still can’t imagine me sharing y wife with anyone, even her father.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the comments was "what happened to the grandkids''. Well, you might think they were both born deaf and blind. While in the pool, they never heard nor saw anything.

I liked the story. The father daughter sex was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great series! Any plans on a part three?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous