Never Too Late to Learn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck" I groaned.

"Oh shit" Mom grunted beside me.

"Fuck me" we moaned out together.

Mom reached out and held my hand along the back of the couch. I turned and watched her glazed eyes as her body rocked like mine.

"Your husband...fucks...damn good." Mom grunted between strokes.

"So does...yours." I could only pant back.

Mom gave an evil grin, Oh God what was she up to now? I was worried. Mom craned her head and looked over her shoulder while she gripped my hand.

"Come on boys" she yelled at the two men. "This isn't a walk in the park. Fuck your two whores." She demanded.

Dad took off like a steam engine, his hard cock hammering into me while his hips slapped against my ass. I could tell by mom's widened eyes Dan had followed suit and unlike anything with us, was pounding into her tight hole.

"Are you...protected?" Mom panted softly between thrusts. Her voice had been low so only I could hear.

"Nooooo" I moaned back as Dad slammed especially deep inside me.

"Neither...am I" Mom panted with that wicked grin on her face. "Want them...to pull...out?" she asked.

"Fuck NO" I spat back.

"Come on baby" Mom looked over her shoulder at Dad. "Cum in your daughters tight cunt." She hoarsely told my father.

"And you" she looked behind her at Dan "Be a man and dump that hot load into your mother-in-law's wet pussy." She cajoled Dan.

"Oh Jesus...Oh my God" I moaned as I felt my father swelling inside me.

"That's it baby, come on...come on" Mom encouraged Dan.

As if her words had been the match to light the fuse, I felt the first jet of hot cum wash my walls at the same time mom screamed her pleasure at being filled.

"Shit yes daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I wailed as my own body exploded.

"Cummminnggggggggggggg" I heard mom scream. Turning my head I watched as her eyes rolled back and her entire body vibrated with her raw pleasure.

I could hear my own juices splattering out onto the couch cushion, as it was replaced by jet after jet of dad's seed deep inside my belly. Whether it was Dan or Dad who got me pregnant, at that moment it didn't really matter.

I finally understood what Mom meant. This was raw fucking at its best. Not sex or even making love. No, I loved that man standing behind my mother, pumping his own hot seed into her belly; and she loved the man who was pouring his potent seed into my spasming gut.

As the two men slowly pulled out with a dual wet squelching sound, I looked over at my mother and gave her a satisfied smile.

"God that was a good fucking" I sighed, putting a special emphasis on the word fucking to get my meaning across.

Mom leaned over and her lips gently brushed mine. "Damn straight" she husked back. "Next time I want to suck Dan's cum from that tight little pussy of yours." She told me.

"Then I get to suck Dad out of yours. In my bed" I smiled back.

"That's a deal" Mom groaned, and then her lips ground against mine.

I figured I may be a whore and a slut, but damn it was going to be a fun ride.

12