Never Too Late to Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had been the only cock I had ever seen in thirty years. He had taken my virginity, he had impregnated me twice; and now after a decade of thinking every man was exactly like him, I suddenly knew different.

I shuddered at the thought of what it would feel like to have that ridge rubbing along my walls, or how that curve would touch places no man ever had. More than anything, I had the driving urge to satisfy this man who had just given me the most mind bending three orgasms of my life.

I looked up at my father, his cock still aimed at my face. Waiting for what I wasn't sure, but it came anyway.

"Suck it" my fathers' voice rumbled above me.

Without any hesitation, I opened my mouth and my head descended on him. I wasn't sure what hit first or hardest; the musky odor that filled my nostrils, the texture of his shaft sliding along my tongue, or the sheer animal grunt of pleasure I heard him give when my lips wrapped around him.

As I sucked the first cock of my life, my brain literally went into shutdown. Like some hungry slut I could hear the slurping and sucking as I tried to pull him deeper. At one point his balls slapped against my chin and I shuddered in a mini orgasm; that was just seconds before I gagged as his cock drove down my throat.

"You'll get better" dad smiled down at me as he pulled back to let me catch my breath.

I could only nod as I felt my spit drip down my chin; and then slammed my mouth back onto him. My head bobbed up and down as he held the sides of my face, guiding me. This was the first blowjob of my thirty years, and I wanted nothing more at that moment than to please this man.

"That's it baby" I could hear him grunt. "Suck daddy's cock."

His words slammed into my brain and I turned slightly to look at the mirror over their dresser. The image I saw will forever be burned in my brain. It looked like something out of a porno clip as this strange woman knelt on my parents' bed and sucked her father. With perverse horror I realized that strange woman was ME. Just the image caused another gush of fluids from between my thighs to flood out and soak the bed under my kneeling form.

I attacked his cock with renewed fervor. I wanted to drain every drop from his balls the same as he had done to my pussy. I wanted to taste him and drink him while he bellowed my name. Dad, on the other hand, had other ideas.

I felt his hands grip my hair and pull my mouth back, my drool running down my chin as I watched him throb in front of me.

"No...please..." I started to beg. "I want...I need..." I was almost incoherent with lust.

Dad bent at the waist and lowered his head and locked eyes with me, his eyes burning with a fire I had never seen in Dan's face in all our years of marriage.

"Daddy's going to cum baby" he whispered hotly. "But not like that; my first load is for that sweet pussy of yours." He said.

It was as if my mind short circuited on his words, he wanted me; he wanted to fuck me. There was no hesitance in him; this was all alpha male taking what we wanted and I melted in submission.

"Yes...yes...yes" I chanted as he eased me onto my back on the bed. "Take me...own me...fuck your daughter..." I ranted as his weight settled on me.

As I felt the uncircumcised head of his cock press against my swollen and soaked lips, the enormity of what we were about to do hit home. I was about to cheat on my husband, and with my father of all men.

"This is so wrong" I whispered; even as my eyes closed in submission.

"Then tell me to stop." His words echoed in my ear.

I knew he was giving me the last chance to back out of this, but after a day full of my mother's stories; and the tease of fantastic oral sex; I knew there was no way I could stop this.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I locked my ankles holding him to me. I whispered the last coherent words my brain remembered that day.

"Fuck me" I groaned up at my father, and God did he.

My eyes snapped opened in shock as every inch of my father rammed deep inside of me in a single stroke. Dan had always been slow and gentle, like two dancers; this was like two rutting animals. My mouth opened as he pulled back, hovering over me. I could only whimper as my body tried to recover from his first thrust; when a second pounded down into me.

"FFFUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I screamed as every fiber in me exploded. My eyes rolled back and my fists pounded at the mattress as I felt my juices squirt out to coat his belly, cock and balls.

"Fuck me...oh God fuck me." I gasped as my legs opened, splayed wide to accept him more.

I don't know what shocked me more, the massive instant orgasm; or the fact that dad never let up. He just continued to pound into me as each wave tore through me. With each stroke I could feel my cream seeping out to run down the crack of my ass; God I had never cum like this, I thought.

"Cum on me Lydia...cum on daddy." He grunted in my ear.

"Daddy...dadddyyyy...DADDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" I wailed as he continued to hammer down into me.

I could hear the squelching every time he thrust into me; feel his heavy balls slap against my pussy as my legs spread wide for him. The smell of raw sex quickly filled the air.

Suddenly he twisted his hips, and I felt that crowned head rub across the top of my cunt; a white light exploded behind my eyes as it scraped across a spot I never knew I had.

"Ggghaaaaaaaaa" I moaned as a bolt of lightning shoot through my belly.

The first orgasm rapidly turned into a second and then a third as my father used every inch of my cunt and body. My nipples scrapped his chest as my nails reached up to rake down his back. When Dan and I made love I was mostly a quiet participant; but with dad I couldn't hold still, every part of my body screamed for more and more.

I knew I had to be soaking their bed under my quivering ass, and didn't care. I knew I was spraying my hot cream out soaking his cock and balls, and fucking loved it. As my body became one continuous orgasm, I lay there whimpering and gurgling my way to heaven.

After over fifteen or twenty minutes I had turned into a sweat covered piece of jelly as my father continued to ravage me. It was then he did the most incredible thing; with a grunt he rolled us both over until I rested on top of him, my pussy still stuffed with his throbbing cock. Jesus, by now Dan would have blown his load and rolled over for sleep. This magnificent man was just getting started, I realized.

"Come on Lydia, fuck your daddy" his voice rumbled up at me. "Fuck me like the little slut you are." His voice cajoled me.

Something in me snapped at his words. I wasn't arguing I was a slut, or at least HIS slut. I knew at that moment I had been completely ruined for sex with my husband; and was determined to get the most out of this.

Mom had been more right than she had known, while not always in the dark, ninety percent of my previous sexual experience had been in the missionary, I suddenly found myself sitting up, a hard cock stuffed inside me, and for the first time in my thirty years, I was the one in control.

My hands came down on his chest, my manicured nails digging into his pectoral muscles. I folded my legs along his side and stared down into my fathers' face.

"Is this what you want" I heard myself snarl. God what had I become, I dimly thought.

I raised my ass and then slammed back down with all my weight, a convulsion rocking my body as I felt his thick cock drive even deeper up inside me. The wet smacking of skin on skin filled the bedroom as I rode him like a bucking Broncho.

"Fuck my cunt...fuck your bitch." I grunted between slamming my body down on him. God I couldn't believe the filth pouring out of me, mom had been right; fucking was VERY different than either sex or making love; and right now I wanted this man to fuck the living shit out of me.

"Come on old man" I pushed at my father. "Is that all you've got?" I teased him as I rose back up once again.

Suddenly I felt two great paws grip my hips, and just as I began to drive down, with his entire strength dad rammed me down with twice the force. At the same time his hips drove up off the bed, impaling me on his cock. I thought he was going to ram straight through my cervix and into my womb he went so deep.

"Bitch" I heard him grunt. His voice drowned out by the scream that filled the room. Oh my God, that was ME screaming, I realized.

I felt those veins pulse along my walls and the crowned ridge of his cock drug across my sensitive clit every time he pulled back. Right there, in my parents' bedroom; I turned from the prim and proper mother of two, into the biggest whore in the county. I looked down and watched as his thick cock slid in and out of me, my white cream coating his shaft, the sight driving me to slam my body down even harder with every thrust.

"God damn mother fucking BASTARD" I screamed. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I screamed as my body exploded for the uncounted time.

"Cumming...cumming...Oh God what's happening..." I babbled.

I don't know how, but it got even more intense with every round. My arms waved wildly in the air as my body twitched and shook. I could feel my cream gushing out in an uncontrolled river, flooding his balls under me to soak the bed further down.

That wasteland at home was getting further and further away as I grunted and whimpered my way through my orgasm. Through it all this fifty something year old fucking machine just kept hammering up into me with stroke after stroke.

Even through the roaring in my ears, it suddenly dawned on my feverish brain that he hadn't cum yet. God, every part of my body screamed for his seed. I wanted it more than I had ever wanted anything in my thirty years.

"Cum in me...fill me...give it to me." I moaned over and over.

Suddenly it happened again; with a grunt Dad flipped us to the side. I almost screamed when I felt his cock slide free of my gaping pussy. There was an incredible sense of emptiness in my belly as I collapsed on the bed beside him.

"Noooooooooooo" I groaned. "Please...don't stop...more" I panted. God was this begging whore really me?

I felt my half limp body man handled over onto my belly, and then rocked back so I was on my knees with my ass stuck in the air. My eyes glanced at the digital clock on the bedside stand, and with horror I realized we had been fucking for over an hour already.

By this time I felt the ache in my thighs and the light burning of my swollen abused pussy lips; but I was damned if I was going to tell him to stop.

I felt Dad shift up to behind my exposed ass, what was he doing I wondered. I started to turn my head when IT slammed back home again.

"SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" I screamed as my walls stretched to fit him.

My face buried in the sheets to muffle the noise, but I heard his grunt as he slammed home. His hands gripped my hips as he pulled back and slammed in and out. God, he was like a machine as he mounted and hammered me.

First it had been missionary, then the new sensations of riding his thick hard cock and now the total submission as my father mounted me from behind like some bitch in heat. Jesus was I in heat, as my juices ran down my thighs like a river.

Rising up on my arms I looked over my shoulder at this man who was playing my body like the perfect instrument. I could see the grimace on his face, and feel his balls slapping my swollen lips.

"That's it...cum in me" I grated. "Fill your slut daughter" I groaned.

Every stroke he pounded in started building a knot in the pit of my belly I had never felt before. Oh God was this going to be a big one. I began to shove back with my hips, slapping my ass cheeks against his pelvis, trying to drive him to edge to with me.

Looking over at the mirror I stared at myself as I fucked back at my father. I could see the shaft of his cock disappear inside me, and then reappear covered in my white cream. My tits swung under my body like two pendulums, as sweat dripped down my back.

My face was contorted into an obscene mask while my own spit dripped down my chin. It was like I was watching some porno clip, except that every time he slammed back in another wave rippled through my walls to tell me just how real this was.

"Going to cum" Dad grunted behind me. "I can't hold it." And I damn well didn't want him to.

I looked up at his face in the mirror and watched as his lips pulled back in a snarl. It was usually dark when Dan and I made love, watching a man cum was setting off a bomb inside my belly, especially since that man was my father, and that he was cumming inside me.

That was when Mother Nature reared her head; when the tornado, hurricane, and earthquake all rolled through me at the same time. The screaming was me, and the roaring was my father as I felt his cock expanding inside me.

"Cum...cum...fucking CUM!" I screamed at him.

"Are you...oh fuck Lydia...are you..." he tried to grunt as I rammed my ass back harder and harder.

"Daughter fucking BASTARD" my filth started again. "Cum in me, fucking fill my TWAT." My voice was almost a screech. "I don't give a SHIT, just FILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I began to quake.

The tornado was roaring in my ears, sweat dripped from me while hot juices sprayed from between my thighs to soak the bed under me. The quaking of my entire body had to register nine or better on the earthquake scale.

Through it all I felt this incredible heat suddenly fill my belly and realized my father was unloading inside of me. Arching my back I rammed back hard and held still, his spasming cock buried as deep as I could get it.

Most of the time when Dan would orgasm I hardly knew other than his body shaking. Oh my God, this I FELT. I felt first one, and then a second hot jet erupt to spray my walls.

I knew what I was doing was beyond foolish, bordering on insane. He had been right, I wasn't protected. Dan and I had made the decision to try for another child and just let nature takes its course. The fact that nature was pouring enough cream into me to impregnate an army of virgin nuns was not something we had envisioned, especially considering that cream wasn't my husbands.

Finally exhausted I tipped forward and collapsed face down on the bed sheets. God, how did my mother endure this two and three times a week; I thought it would take me a month to let my poor body get back to normal.

My entire body ached with sore muscles I had never used. My hair was matted by sweat to my forehead, while I could feel the hot mixed cream oozing from between my pussy lips to coat my bruised thighs.

I watched as Dad slipped from the bed and headed for the master bathroom. He hadn't said a word since roaring my name as he filled me. I could see the guilt on his face.

"Dad" I whispered hoarsely. "Thank you" was all I could manage to say.

Dad turned and looked at me for a moment, and then a small smile crept over his face. Silently he nodded and then turned back to the bathroom. God I could barely move and he was up and around, the man was a walking fucking amazing, I thought.

I roused myself and began to retrieve what was left of my clothing. I would borrow mom's jacket to cover my shredded blouse, I could give it to her when I got home.

Mom, I thought. Jesus, what do you say; thank you for lending me your husband? How do you tell your mother, that your father just fucked the hell out of you and you loved every minute? I glanced at the clock again; god we had been going at it for over two hours.

I thought about saying something to dad, but could hear the shower running through the bathroom door. I figured for now, silence was the better part of valor.

"Coming home" I fired off a quick text to mom.

"Kids playing, drive safe." My mom's quick reply glowed back. God how did she keep everything so normal?

As I slipped from the house and to my car, it wasn't Mom or even Dan that was in my mind. It was the terrifying thought that once would NOT be enough, that I would come to crave this again. What would I do then?

12