All Comments on 'Never Too Late to Learn'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Mind blowing

This was intense, extremely erotic and mind blowing arousing. If love to know what happens next....

lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
tour de force

’nuff said

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

I like your style and your writing has a good pace to it. I write this in hope it aids your future output.

Firstly, the language you had Lydia use didn't sound realistic. IMO, a conservative married woman, shocked at what she was doing, wouldn't say lines like: "Fill your slut daughter". Lines like those are more like a teenager's fantasy.

Secondly, and more importantly, the lack of sexual tension. For a story to be truly erotic there needs to be a good build up to the main event. Here it was basically the Mom telling her husband to have sex with their daughter and he goes 'Okay' without a thought. That didn't work for me.

Best wishes and keep writing.

bucco40bucco40over 4 years ago
Fuck yeah

Another chapter would be great!! She leaves pathetic hubby, moves home with daddy's baby growing in her and learns about anal and pleasing another woman.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 4 years ago
great

hope you do more with this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good stuff

But if she gets pregnant, game over for a long time mrriage

cyberokie2cyberokie2over 4 years ago
erotic

Powerfully erotic. Great descriptives on feelings. An awesome story for sure.

loverofbksloverofbksover 4 years ago
Oh shit!

I might have to change my panties, I absolutely love your stories. I think your one of the best authors on this site, definitely my favorite anyway. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! A followup chapter would be great with mom participating. It sounds like she could use the help. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great story!

Very hot. Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Circumcised or not?

Loved the story but you have him both circumcised and Not circumcised! Can't wait for the follow up. ...maybe with mom too?

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
WOW what next

A 3 some just cant wait for next soon i hope great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom’s turn

Maybe Mom should give Dan a spin and show him what’s up or, Dan watches Lynda an dad go at it and he can take notes

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 4 years ago
Hot!!!

That was super hot! Can't wait for a part 2... :P

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Now I need a shower!

OMFG! This story was like a roller coaster ride that starts a little slow as it climbs the fist big hill, and then you hold on for dear life while it shakes and moves your body, screaming the whole way through.

Who are the idiots that gave this story less than 5 stars? The only issue I saw was dad’s cock going from cut to uncut in the span of a few paragraphs.

Well done!

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

Amazing fucking story. Would have loved to have been there to watch.

syd_v63syd_v63over 4 years ago
Never been a fan of the Father/Daughter Genre but...

You’ve certainly put a twist on a sub genre of this category that I hadn’t really read before. I only really read this story because your name was attached and I had enjoyed a number of your other titles. Well, you did not disappoint. I do sincerely hope you add another chapter to this one, but if you leave it where it is that also works. It read well, for the most part although, I did get a little lost when the mom and daughter left the house and went out for lunch, that part was a little less detailed than I would’ve liked but its an irrelevant detail (I really don’t need to know what they ordered, where they sat, who the waiter was, or what restaurant they went to). Having the Mom and Daughter compare notes appears to be a natural progression and I’m hoping that could be explored to some degree. Thanks again, great writing and great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs more.

Get her pregnant. Leave her hubby. Or have the father her father teach him. By making him watch. Have the daughter take over the taking care of his needs.

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Awesome Dad should impregnate his Daughter with his Wife and her Husbands help

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Circumcised or......uncircumcised?

As you made it such an almost critical point, for me, you've ruined the entire story.

Honestly, how hard is it to proofread?

Pffffffft

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice but better with the mother - threesome

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredible

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would give anything for my wife to want anything close to this. Thank you.

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Was a great story except for the vulgar language, After all, this was his daughter and not some whore . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous