Never Too Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you tell the girls at school?" His mother asked. The question was, of course, plain in its meaning, but it still took him a moment to realize what his mother had just asked him. Obviously, he knew she wasn't a virgin, he had enough understanding of anatomy to know that he wouldn't be here if he was, but he'd never really thought of his mother as even knowing what sex was, much less willing to make dirty comments about it. His face blushed as red as it had been before.

It blushed even redder, though, when he heard Cathy call out from the sides, "Yeah, and it's a lie when he says it then, too!"

The whole room laughed, his mother included, and he shook his head as if trying to shake off a slap, "Alright, mom, let's go, let's lock up!" He said quickly, hopefully cutting off any smart comments that could be coming his way before they were even made.

He stepped forward, hands raised, and grabbed onto hers, hands on her biceps. She may not have exactly been about to make the women's weightlifting team, but he could feel power in her body as she tensed against him. His belief that, with a bit of training, she might turn into a good student and grappler was confirmed as she pushed, immediately setting her legs perfectly and almost pushing him back. If he hadn't been a trained wrestler himself, she would have managed it too, but he knew what he was doing and when she pushed, he fell back, grabbed onto her hips (feeling the power of her rocky thigh muscles when he did) with one hand, and twisted his body, lifting her up as he did. She clearly hadn't been expecting it, and let out an almost cute squeak of surprise when he pulled her off the ground, before landing on the mat with a thud, her back smashing against the none-too-soft-surface.

"Wow, I didn't know they were so h-AHHHH!" she exclaimed, taking her focus away from the match for a moment. As any wrestler knows, if you lose your focus for even a second, your opponent can and will take advantage, and Billy did just that, reaching out and grasping her arm, twisting it behind her back into a kimura hold.

It wasn't a normal wrestling move, but it wasn't every day he got a chance to lock something like that in either, and he had her arm twisted and trapped behind her back. He wrenched on it again, getting a second cry of surprise and pain from her as he locked the hold in, making sure she would have no way out, and no way to avoid the agony of the submission attack, either. As he would have expected, the pain was quickly too much for his mother, and despite all her best efforts to keep fighting back, she quickly raised her other arm and tapped out on his side.

He was willing to be a bit vindictive, but he wasn't going to be too mean to the woman who had raised him, and as soon as he felt her hand tapping against his shoulder, he released her and rolled away, even rolling opposite the direction of the hold to make sure he didn't inadvertently wrench her arm any more than he had. That fall had ended so quick it surprised even him, and he looked to the side to see his mother grasping onto her arm at the shoulder, giving a few testing twists of her bicep to make sure it was still in working order. For a moment, Billy was a little bit worried, and called out to her, "You okay there? Everything feel right?"

She looked back at him, clearly in a bit of pain, but then gave him a winning smile and a nod, "Just didn't expect it to hurt so much," she laughed, "You make all this look so easy. I'm fine, let's do the second round!"

It was what he had hoped to hear. He didn't want to hurt her, but she had made him look like an idiot in front of everyone there, and he fully intended to do the same to her. Getting hurt and having to end the contest early would have ruined his chance to dominate her for three rounds straight, something that, if the previous round had been anything to go by, would be an almost trivially simple task. If she didn't do any better this round, he might have to start thinking of some tricks to pull out just to keep himself entertained in the match.

Slowly, he got back up to his feet, watching her as she followed to make sure it wasn't simple pride that had led her to say she was still good to go. It wasn't, or at least it didn't seem to be, there weren't any bruises or welts forming on her arms, and while he couldn't exactly ask her to turn around so he could check out her back (as much as he would have loved to ask most women with an ass like hers to do that, his mother was an exception even if they weren't mid-contest,) he was fairly certain the suplex hadn't been so hard it would have left her rocked or bruised back there, still. When she was up, he gave her a quick nod, effectively to ask if she was ready to continue, and she nodded back before raising her hands, offering to lock up again. Locking up like that was, technically speaking, not exactly a necessity for starting a match, but it was something he liked to do with the women at the gym to make things fair, so it wouldn't start too hard and they would be able to see what was coming. Just as he had before, Billy stepped in, and took her arms in his, feeling the power that she had in her biceps as well as the sturdy stance she took with her thick-muscled legs, and pushed a bit against her, feeling out her power. She pushed back, clearly eager to show him she could match him even if she had no chance of doing so.

It was almost a shame, then, to go forward with his trick, and use the strength of her shoving to drag her head in and under his arm and quickly lock the forearm in under her throat. The guillotine choke was hardly the most fancy or technically complex hold in the world of wrestling, but it was one that Billy knew how to lock in tight, and one that could be easily executed against smaller and weaker opponents. He felt her arms reach up for his forearm to try to stop it from locking in under her throat, and just from that, he knew that there was no chance of his mother escaping the hold.

As good shape as she was in, there was just a difference in both power and skill between a woman in admittedly impressive and powerful shape, and a man who trained for specifically this type of contest. She could pull on him all she wanted, at this point, his arm simply was not going to budge from her throat, and to make extra sure that he was going to pull out the victory here, he even leaned forward and pulled up tighter on his arm, using two arms worth of pure wrestler power to keep his mother trapped. Frankly, with the woman bent double and unable to speak, the two things that would make sure he couldn't forget this was his mother he was grappling with (her voice and her face) were out of the picture, and he could for at least a moment enjoy the look of pure musclepower that she had stored in her ass and thighs.

Of course, he couldn't spend too much time ogling her (and he had plenty of pictures of women with rock-hard thighs and thick asses at home on his hard-drive anyway,) and she WAS his mother after all, he was going to have to make sure she gave up soon. He leaned in harder, grasped his own forearm, and straightened his entire body, biceps bulging and giving one final hard crush against her throat. With her breath already taken away and her neck compressed to the point she had started drooling, that final wrench was too much for his mother, and she raised an arm to tap out on his bicep. Fun as choking her out on the mat might have been, he didn't want to push things farther than he had to, and he released her. He stepped back, and she fell quickly to her hands and knees, hand reaching up to her throat to clutch at it, coughing and still choking a little from his attack.

"You all good there, mom?" He asked, and she nodded, pulling herself into a kneeling position, and pressing a hand to her rocky thighs to help herself on her way back to her feet. He had completely outwrestled her in that round, but the look on her face told him she had no intention of admitting that or giving up any time soon. Her will to keep fighting was impressive, and it showed she had the will of a competitor as well as the body. If she'd started younger, she really could have been something.

"Alright, Billy, give me your best shot!" She told him.

He'd been planning on it anyway, the first two rounds had been fun, but they'd ended so quick that he had hardly had any time to enjoy getting revenge. This time was going to be different, not just because he intended to make it a rougher round than the previous, but he was going to show her and the other women what a real beast on the mats look like and hold nothing back. Nor was he going to just lock a hold in and make her give up the round as quickly as he could, he would be drawing this one out for a while.

With a smirk on his face, he asked her, "Are you sure about that, mom? I'm up two and there's one fall left, last chance to back out before I give you a real thrashing."

"Absolutely, Billy," she answered back, "You said we were going to three falls and we're going to three falls. I've always wondered what it was like for you on the mats anyway, and you might be ahead, but I'm enjoying it, and I fully intend to pull out all the stops to make you give up in the last round. I should be the one asking you if you're sure you want to go through with it!"

He'd given her a chance to avoid it and, as he'd hoped, she turned it down. What came next would be entirely on her head... As well as any other parts he felt like twisting up like a pretzel before letting her give up. He rushed forward with his head down, aiming for a classic double-leg-takedown on his mother.

It was clear his aggressive move took her by surprise. She seemed to have thought that the matches had to start by locking up, and when he rushed and dove at her, she practically leaped back. Ironically, her unprepared response worked a little to her advantage, as it meant while he was still able to get his arms around her legs, his head was a little lower than normal. Not that it was too big of a deal, of course, he still managed to get his hands on her thighs, pull her close to his chest, and then lift her in the air bodily. He was surprised at just how much rock-hard muscle she had in her legs, and she was clearly just surprised in general, as she squeaked like a mouse when he picked her up, and then cried out 'OOF!' when he turned and slammed her on her back on the mat, going down on top of her with his head directly between her legs, and her back flat on the ground.

What came next, though, surprised him even more. He didn't know if it was a result of her having more knowledge of the sport than he knew, some sort of fight-or-flight instinct, or just his own distraction and not taking the match seriously that let her do it, but as soon as he had her down, she had reached out to grasp his arm, and before he knew it she had weaved it through her legs and pulled him into a picture-perfect triangle with her powerful legs. He had never seen her thighs before today, and now he was getting a closer - And more painful - Look than he had ever wanted.

She pulled her legs together, starting to crush him, and crush was exactly the word. Never in his life had he felt so much pressure, so much power, as he did with her legs on his head at that moment. Her thighs squeezed tighter than he had ever imagined possible, and began to pulse. She didn't know much about wrestling, normally an advantage, but one thing she didn't know was that typically speaking, you're supposed to gradually increase the pressure on your opponent's head. There were two reasons for that, the first was that the slow increase gave your opponent time to realize the danger of the situation and give up before there was too much pain and pressure being forced on them. The other was that you wouldn't tire yourself out by throwing everything you had too quickly, squeezing down hard and overwhelming your opponent, but putting so much effort into it that all they had to do was survive a few moments and they'd be able to escape when your muscles gave out from exhaustion.

As she crushed, Billy began to reach up for her legs, her calves, trying to pull them off his head. She may not have been strong in the upper body, but her legs were like boulders, if he didn't know better, he would scarcely have been able to believe that there was flesh involved at all. It was like his head was stuck in a warm marble statue, and the practically inhuman pressure wasn't lessening either.

He made a few more attempts at pulling her legs from his head, but it wasn't going to happen. It wasn't a perfect hold, she had her calves on his throat of course, but it was more pain and pressure than it was a blood choke that would send him unconscious in seconds. That meant that he had time to wait her out, to let her exert herself too much and then take control. He tried to tune out the laughter of the women of the club, a task made easier by the ringing in his ears thanks to the overwhelming pressure that his mother was able to inflict with her mighty thighs. Still, she was doing all she could to crush him to dust with her pure leg power. It's just that he knew that all she could do would probably be too much, since he could simply wait it out, and punish the overcommitment later.

A moment later he found out that that was only half true. He might be able to punish the overcommitment, he was hopeful that he would, but she hadn't given it all she had. Somehow, despite how hard she had managed to squeeze, she still had more to give, and her thighs crushed tighter around his head. It wasn't from a lack of air or blood, but still, his world was starting to go black, and drool fell from his lips. Without even consulting the rest of his body, his eyes began to tear up in response to the might of his mother's crushing on his skull.

He had to outlast it, he had to, but this was just so tight, so hard... It was like he was being crushed in a pneumatic press. First he heard ringing, then nothing, then the ringing was louder. His world went completely black, he could see nothing, he could smell only his mother's sweat. He knew from the wet feeling on his cheeks and around his eyes that he was openly crying now, it could probably be seen by the women watching, and he was thankful that her domination was so tight he couldn't even hear their mockery. He was sure if he waited he might be able to wait out her crush, but how long would it take? Suddenly, the pressure ramped up, and he felt her tug on his arm so hard it felt like she wanted to pull it clear from its socket. That gave him the answer.

However long it would take him to wait out, it wouldn't be enough to be worth it. He felt more streams of wet heat on his face and realized his nose had begun to bleed. At this point, it would hardly even be worth it to win, dominating someone with your face soaked in your own tears and blood didn't look so good, he would probably retain more dignity if he just gave in now. Besides, he had already won, it would end two falls against one, and it may not have been the complete crushing he had hoped for, but he could admit she got him once and he'd still proved himself the superior.

Through the fog of agony he heard her command, "TAP!" and he instantly complied. Or rather, he tried to. He wanted to give up, he wanted to raise his hand and tap out on her thigh, to submit on the rocky muscles that dominated and squeezed his skull, but he couldn't. His arm was numb, when he tried to raise it, he was met by nothing but pins-and-needles tingling. His whole body shuddered as he realized not only was he in a destructively tight hold, he had no way to escape it, either. Not only could he not pull away, not only could he not wait it out, he couldn't even give up and accept defeat.

An agonized twitch went through his body, one she must have interpreted as an attempt to escape, as she gathered her grip on his hands once more and yelled out "TAP!" again, along with a pull that hurt like hell and was accompanied by the sound of a 'pop!' as his arm was pulled on right next to his ear. Everything else came to him as if his head was immersed in water, but that pop, the sound of her domination, came through loud and clear. As he continued to refuse (from her perspective, in truth fail) to comply, he heard her yell out "COME ON BILLY JUST GIVE!" and squeeze at full power again.

Tears fell from his eyes as his mother crushed him, trying to force out a submission that she had already earned, and he was as desperate to give as she was to get. As the force increased and the ringing in his ears became a scream, he felt his body beginning to give in to the blackness. Tears flowed not merely as a biological response to pressure, but from humiliation and fear as his mother pulled him tighter, and tortured his body with her massive leg muscles. It was all too much, his body couldn't take it, his head couldn't take it, his pride... Well, that was long forgotten anyway. He needed to give in, but his mother's glorious legs had taken even that from him. His body could do nothing else, and collapsed, passing out between his mother's thighs.

Unfortunately for Billy, not even that was enough. His mother didn't know what had happened, after all, and she was infuriated by his refusal to submit to her dominance. As he collapsed, she continued to squeeze, not allowing his collapse to end his punishment. He had been defeated, but refused to give up, refused to accept her power and the pure force she had inflicted before passing out, and she wouldn't let him escape to unconsciousness. Even as his body went limp atop her, she increased the force of her pressure, until he began to choke and shake for her mighty thighs.

Froth and drool began to flow from his lips, his tears coming heavily, and his nose bleeding in the crush as well. The other women at the club egged on her domination, and began to record her destruction of her son with her awesome legs. As she squeezed tight, her thighs seemed to double in size, her ass as well, starting out thick and impressive, and now looking like those of a bodybuilding woman nearly twice her size. Even her son would have been unable to avoid getting hot just looking at her... That is, of course, if he wasn't too busy frothing, shaking, and spasming between her thighs.

Billy, of course, was long past being able to appreciate anything. Being between gorgeous thighs like that, at least in more favorable circumstances, was a thing most men would dream of. For Billy, it had turned into a literal nightmare. Dark images flashed through his mind, and a strange fever dream of having his head crushed in a literal vice, while being dragged like a wild animal by his own mother around the stage of a female bodybuilding pageant. The women, though, were the women of the club, and he provided the 'judging,' but not by mere appreciation. Instead, he was shoved between their thighs, squeezed and shaken, and the winner was whichever woman had the most tears and blood between her legs at the end of the experience. Somehow, it seemed like new women were constantly being added, and his 'judging' could never end...

...Until it did, and the young man awoke in his home. He lay in the living room, flat on his back, looking up at the ceiling with his head still throbbing in agony. For a few seconds, he felt confident, relieved even, to know that he had finally escaped the horrorshow that his mother had put him through, and he could return to his normal life. He even considered the possibility that the whole experience may have been a dream, but of course, life wasn't giving him that type of break today. The world was still foggy, and his face felt stiff, caked as it was with dried tears and blood. It took a few moments, but he eventually was able to recognize the strange figure standing over him as his own mother.