Never Too Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't easy to do at first, he was so used to thinking of her wearing long modest clothes, but she was still in her tight shorts and sports bra. He even started to get aroused looking at her before he realized who she was. When he did, he also remembered how he had got here, and he quickly saw from the look in her eyes that the experience as far from over. She stared down at him imperiously, and gave a one-word command.

"Kiss."

He started to refuse. He WANTED to refuse. He shook his head, and opened his mouth, "Mom, I'm not going to ki-"

But she cut him off, not willing to listen to any more pride or objections from him.

"Listen, Billy, you've been a bad boy today, so one out of two things is going to happen now. Either one, you do as you're told and kiss my thighs, worship the legs that just knocked you out and turned you into a sobbing, frothing, shaking little bitch, or two, I shove you back between my legs, and make you BEG to be allowed to take option one. You may be a good wrestler sometimes, but you're no man, you're a bad boy and you need to learn your lesson on that. So, do you want to worship my legs, or do you want me to MAKE you worship my legs? I'll give you five seconds before I decide for you."

He whimpered at her words, but as much as he wanted to tell her to fuck off and that he wouldn't be doing it, she had crushed him with those glorious thighs and he couldn't risk letting them around his head once more. He sniffled a bit, but finally grunted, and looked up at her helplessly.

"O-okay," he panted, "I'll... kiss them, please, just... Just don't put me in a hold again, that really," he whimpered to realize what a little bitch he sounded like, what a little child, what a weakling, he could scarcely believe the words out of his mouth, "really... Really hurt," he concluded, raising an arm to wipe a tear from his eye.

She just laughed, and reached down, grabbing him by the hair and forcing him up to his knees before pressing his tear-covered face to her thighs. Helplessly, he gave a small kiss to her mighty legs, whimpering as he did at the thought of what his mother had done to him, what she had reduced him to.

He dragged his tongue along her thighs, licking and worshipping along with the kiss, and felt their power. But with her thighs soft, he felt something else, something he had almost forgotten while she dominated him. As powerful as her leg muscles were, as powerful as she was, she was just a woman, she was his mother, and he was a championship wrestler. She had crushed him, but she'd just got lucky when she did it. He choked away a tear, then wrapped both arms around the back of her legs and pulled.

"WOAH!" His mother practically squeaked, and fell to the ground beneath him with a low 'thunk' as she hit the hardwood floor. She hadn't been ready at all, not for the attack or the impact, and when she smacked to the ground he had plenty of time to execute whatever move he wanted against her.

He could have done whatever he wanted, from pinning to locking in one of the holds from before, he could have even just reminded her that he was still better and walked off, but he wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine.

He twisted around, and locked his thighs around her head, pulling her into a figure-four of her own, as he lay across her body. He pulled up to pull her head against his ass, burying her against it, and grunted as he gave his hips a light twist to grind in his domination. The shoe was on the other foot, now, and he gave her a pump, shaking and twisting her, then leaned down with his cheek to her thighs to make sure he could bend hard and really grind in the hold.

"Got ya now, mom!" He taunted her, "How ya like that? You really think you can b-GLLFF!"

She interrupted him quickly, pitching to the side, rolling him on the back, and executing the same hold on him that he had on her. Her thighs wrapped around his head, started to squeeze, and pulled him up against her massive, muscular ass. It was like being crushed by a pneumatic press while having his nose ground up on granite, as she started to squeeze and pull him close, mother and son locked in a mutual scissors hold and battling for dominance. He may have fought more skilled opponents in his time as a wrestler, he may have battled on larger stages, but he'd never been so invested in a contest as he was in this, he had to dominate his mother, he just HAD to!

And to his relief, he was fairly certain he would as well. Strong as she was now, her pure might wasn't a match for his training, he knew what he was doing, and even though she might (MIGHT) have been able to squeeze harder, he knew he could squeeze better. It would be a matter of outlasting her, and unlike last time, it wasn't a simple case of trying to outlast pressure, he controlled her head better than she controlled his, and he just had to wait until she gave in. Hard and humiliating as it was to be crushed in his mother's thighs and bullied against her ass, he knew he could just squeeze tight and put an end to it. It hurt like hell, and he knew that with his mother pressed between his legs, she could feel the inevitable result of a 19-year-old with his face against an ass as gorgeous as hers pressing to her, but he would be able to win, and eventually, he'd be the one leaving feeling proud and dominant.

Then his mother began to speak. Her voice was soft and smooth, like she was lulling him to sleep, as she murmured from between his legs, "Give it up, Billy, Mommy's got you. You can't handle this."

He grunted as she spoke, her voice seeming to slip past his ears and massage something deep in his brain. She had lulled him to sleep every night speaking just like that, and something inside him instinctively responded to her soft tones, a relaxed feeling rolling across his body.

"You can't... Possibly think... That'll work..." He grunted out in response, hoping he was right that there was no chance. Of course, it working would be her only hope, and the competitive nature that drove her to keep trying until she finally won the lame-duck third round, drove her to keep speaking.

"Think what will work?" She asked with a soft laugh, "Think talking you into letting go will work? Because if that's what you mean, you're wrong. That will work. What won't work is you trying to fight back, not when you remember how powerful my legs are..."

He grunted, trying to tune out her words, but she compressed her mighty thighs tighter around his head, and the pressure combined with her comments did just as she said, it reminded him of her power. It reminded him of what she'd done, how she'd destroyed him on the mat, and left him in tears and shaking. He tried to keep his focus, crushing down harder with all he had, to put an end to her resistance as quickly and efficiently as he could, before she found a way to get any deeper in his head and take the power in their battle back.

"I'm... Going to beat you, you can't just... Make me think of your legs like that and make me give up... You can't... Win like that."

"I can't?" She asked, and then laughed at him, "Then how come you're struggling for words, while I can speak plainly?" She chuckled, "Oh, poor Billy, don't you get it? You can get as strong as you like, but you'll always be my little boy. And now that I've shown you what I can do to you, you'll always be something else that starts with a B as well," she laughed, "I guess I didn't just beat you in one round, I beat you for life, and now, you'll never be able to stand up to these thighs."

"That's ridiculous, mom, you c-MMMGGFFFF!"

Just as she had before, she crushed his head tighter when he thought there was nothing more she could do. It was like she had been toying with him with her legs a few moments ago, and now she was going all out. With that pressure overpowering his skull once more, a spasm went through his body, and his legs released the hold, loosening to simply being wrapped around weakly, a limp reminder that he HAD been fighting back before.

She chuckled and tensed harder, burying his face against her ass. Her words continued, and with those gorgeous and giant thighs crushing his skull, they sounded like they were coming from far away. Rather than making them easier to ignore, though, it made them sound softer, more like a lullaby, and made his efforts to stay focused on dominating her that much harder. He tried to regain his hold on her head, close his legs once more, but they just sort of limply flopped, and his mother laughed.

"That's it, Billy, keep on trying. Keep trying until you figure it out, until you realize that you can't fight me. Your mother's thighs and ass are more than you can take, my little champion," she laughed, "I see why you like wrestling so much. It is so fun to have someone helpless, to control them with your body, to completely overwhelm them. You feel pretty... Overwhelmed about now, don't you Billy?" She asked with a laugh.

The crush wasn't as tight as before, but he felt himself progressing faster towards unconsciousness. She laughed as his legs went completely limp once more, he couldn't even pretend to fight back against his mother's might, and she shook her hips a little bit.

"Mmm, poor Billy, tried to fight his mom, tried to teach her a lesson, but in the end, he was the one who had to learn. Had to learn he can't fight her. Had to learn he's not the tough man he thinks he is. Now at least he's done trying to fight back, and mama can put him to sleep. Night-night, Billy baby!" She laughed, and with his resistance crushed, she began her destructive squeeze at full power again.

Even knowing it was coming, the fact that she, that anyone, could squeeze so tight was shocking. It was as if her rock-hard thighs had tripled in size all at once, like some sort of fast-drying cement that could balloon out and then turn to rock. His head had to be getting crushed down to a quarter of the size or even smaller, or at least it felt like it. Even without the ability to see anything beyond the great globes of her ass, he could tell his eyes were dilating.

Soon the world was going black again, and the last thing he saw before it faded completely was her ass muscles swelling, going from large hills to veritable rocky mountains, and squeezing him tighter. The pressure overwhelmed him... And then faded.

This time, he didn't have a similar nightmare. He just felt nothing, and when he woke up, he was back in bed again. He didn't know how long he'd been out, but it had to be a while, as his bedside clock read '9:12 AM.' Beside it was a bowl of cereal and a little note.

"Dear Billy,

I know I was a little harsh on you today, but I think we can both agree you had it coming.

You are a great wrestler and a wonderful son, but your attitude needed adjustment. I

just hope you learned your lesson, and I don't have to do that to you again.

But just so you know, I will if I have to. And we both know I can do it too. Just remember,

you can be champion at your school or your club, but not your house. I'm the champ here.

XOXO

Mom.

P.S. You can challenge me again if you like, my thighs and I are waiting. But you know

how it will end."

Billy read the note and sighed, looking at the ceiling, "Yeah, mom... I guess I do."