Never too Old Ch. 01

Story Info
Ageing widower moves and finds village life very interesting.
3.2k words
4.46
42.3k
51

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four years since David Little had lost his wife. Now at the age of sixty four he decided it was time he retired. He'd managed to keep working after his wife's death, it had actually helped him to cope, but he wasn't getting any younger and being in the building trade all his life was taking it's toll on his body.

So the time seemed right to hang up his boots while he still had his health. Money wasn't a problem, he had done well enough for himself and had a pretty decent pension to live quite comfortably.

The house held too many memories so David decided on a fresh start. Finding a small bungalow with a large garden on the south coast of Cornwall was just what he wanted. He took it as some kind of omen when everything seemed to fall into place and within three months had moved in to his new home. It was though it was meant to be!

Being physically active all his life he planned on keeping busy. The bungalow itself was in pretty good condition having been modernised in recent years but the garden was unkept and overgrown. This was to be David's new project.

Although David had managed up to now he really disliked housework so he decided to ask around and see if anyone in the village could help him out. Being a small community everyone knew everyone so when he asked in the local shop the problem was as good as sorted.

The very next day David received a phone call from a local woman who cleaned for several other residents in the village. Her name was Jasmine, she sounded warm and friendly on the phone and said she would pop round later that day...

It was four thirty when David answered the knock at the door, "Mr Little?" A very attractive young woman asked.

"Yes, hello you must be Jasmine, please come in," David said stepping aside to let her in.

Despite his name David was a big man, standing six feet four he towered above Jasmine, "Come through and take a seat," he said leading the way to the living room.

Sitting down opposite each other it was impossible for David not to notice the shapely form of the young woman. Dressed in blue denim jeans and a black t-shirt she had curves in all the right places.

"So nice to meet you, I heard we had a newbie in the village, how are you settling in?" Jasmine asked with a smile.

Her eyes where black which matched her long dark hair that was tied up behind her head.

"Fine thank you, everyone seems very friendly, not that I've met many people yet. I take it you live in the village?" David enquired.

"Yeah I live up the other end, have done all my life. Born and bred as they say," Jasmine said.

"You live with your parents?" David asked.

"Not any more, I'm afraid they're no longer with us," Jasmine explained looking a little sad.

"Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to pry," David apologised.

"No it's okay, it's been a few years now. So yeah I inherited the house. Do you live alone Mr Little?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes all alone now. I lost my wife a few years ago, that's the reason I'm here, fresh start," David explained.

"Sorry to hear that, not easy is it... Anyway I'm sure you'll be fine here, as you say the natives are friendly, well most of them anyway," Jasmine said laughing.

David found himself feeling very at ease with this young woman and was in no doubt that they would get on well.

"Yes well there's always one or two isn't there," David said with a smile, "Perhaps I could show you around and we can discuss what I want doing." David said.

"Yes of course," Jasmine agreed.

After showing her around they came to an agreement that Jasmine would do two hours twice a week initially and see how it worked out. A Tuesday and Friday starting at one o'clock fitted in with Jasmine's schedule and today being Thursday meant she would start tomorrow.

It all worked out well and after a couple of weeks they both agreed that no adjustment was needed to the hours Jasmine worked. She managed to do everything that was needed comfortably and a routine was quickly established that she would make David and herself a cup of tea before she left.

It was a Tuesday when something happened that looking back was probably the start of what was to come. David was having a pee when he suddenly felt he was being watched. Looking up he saw Jasmine staring at his penis.

Living alone David had got into the habit of leaving the door open and it wasn't until now that he realised that he couldn't do that any more. The door being out of reach while he was in mid-stream meant he couldn't do much about it but he was surprised that Jasmine didn't look away immediately.

It was probably only a couple of seconds before Jasmine averted her eyes but it was two seconds that made the difference, "Oh sorry," Jasmine said before looking away.

The truth was David had nothing to be shy about. Although it didn't necessarily follow that a large man would be large all over in David's case it was. Perhaps that is what had held Jasmine's interest for longer than was normal.

"My fault, should have closed the door," David said.

No more was said about it but it stirred memories in David's mind. He thought back to when he was a young man, well before his marriage, to when he was rather popular with the girls. He'd certainly sowed his wild oats

It had become obvious that he had a reputation back then from the odd comment that was made when a new girlfriend first caught sight of his attribute, "So it is true then!" he heard more than once.

It wasn't just the length of David's penis, about nine inches, it was the girth that was much bigger than average. Another aspect was that even when flaccid it still looked large which is no doubt what had made Jasmine stare.

The following Friday David happened to look in through the kitchen window as he was passing and stopped in his tracks. Jasmine was kneeling down on the floor loading the washing machine and had hold of a pair of his black y-fronts.

Not noticing she was being observed she turned them inside out and locating the y, held them to her nose. With an obvious look of satisfaction on her face she pushed them into the machine and rummaging around pulled another pair from the laundry basket and did the same.

Sneaking away David didn't know what to make of what he just witnessed. Perhaps it was some kind of fetish? He could only guess but whatever it was it wasn't something he would worry about, after all it wasn't exactly harming anyone. But still he wondered...

Ten to three Jasmine appeared in the garden with two mugs of tea, "Tea time Mr Little," she announced.

"Ah thank you and please call me David," he said taking the offered mug.

They both sat down in the garden chairs as they usually did at this time of day and David's eyes were drawn to the girls shapely legs. It was another warm day so Jasmine was wearing some tight white shorts and a red t-shirt.

"Do you miss female company Mr, I mean, David?" Jasmine asked.

"I certainly miss my wife," David answered.

"Sorry I shouldn't pry," Jasmine quickly said thinking she may have upset him.

"No no it's fine.. It's the little things I miss, I mean you can see for yourself the house lacks a women's touch and... I don't know it's all sorts of things, a woman's fragrance for example," David said.

"Perhaps I could help with a woman's touch with the house, something I noticed is you have no curtains in the living room. I have some spare ones from when I redecorated. You're welcome to them if you want," Jasmine offered.

"Yes thank you that would be good," David said.

"Okay I'll bring them next time," she said and looked at her wrist watch, " I'd better be going or I'll be late."

Jasmine stood up and David got up to see her out, "As for a woman's fragrance," she said and pushed her right hand down under the front of her white shorts.

Pulling her hand out she held her fingers up under David's nose, "Is this what you really miss?" Jasmine said smiling.

David was too shocked to answer but that didn't stop him from taking a sniff of the young woman's fingers.

"I really must be going, see you Tuesday," Jasmine said letting David have another sniff of her fingers before leaving.

When he had made the remark about a woman's fragrance he wasn't thinking of what Jasmine had treated him to. But now being reminded of what he hadn't experienced in years he realised how much he missed that as well. It had been such a long time...

It was as though nothing had happened when Jasmine turned up on the following Tuesday. She went about her work as usual and David saw nothing of her until she brought him out his tea that had become part of her routine.

"I've only just remembered that I meant to bring those curtains round for you, I'll have to bring them next time, sorry," Jasmine said handing him his mug of tea.

"Don't worry yourself, there's no rush," David replied taking his tea from her.

Jasmine was wearing her usual attire, t-shirt and shorts and once again David admired her shapely tanned legs as they both sat down on the garden chairs.

"Hope I didn't embarrass you Friday, I'm afraid I can be a bit impulsive sometimes," Jasmine said looking a little sheepish.

"I wouldn't say embarrassed exactly, you took me by surprise that's for sure," David said.

"So if I did it again!" Jasmine said standing up.

David watched as the young women pushed her left hand down inside her shorts once again. This time he could see the outline of her finger as it wriggled around between her legs.

"I hope you like my scent," Jasmine said as she pulled her hand out and held it under David's nose.

This time he grabbed hold of her wrist, "You smell amazing Jasmine," he said sniffing at her fingers.

"Glad you think so... Don't mean to be a tease but I really must be going," she said, a look of regret on her face.

David reluctantly let go of her arm, "At my age you tend to be thankful for any thing you can get. See you Friday Jasmine, oh and try to remember those curtains" he said...

It was early evening, around six thirty when David almost jumped with the sound of the door bell. He had just been relaxing after his evening meal and was almost asleep. Shaking himself awake he staggered to the front door.

"Mr Little I presume?" a well spoken women enquired when he'd opened the door.

"Yes I'm Mr Little," David answered.

"Hello Mr Little I am Mrs Witherington-Smythe, I have been meaning to call on you for some time to welcome you to the village," the woman explained.

David studied the woman as she introduced herself. He estimated her age as mid-forties, dark hair, immaculately dressed in plain black tweed knee length skirt and white blouse and an impressive pearl necklace hung from her neck complimenting her well tanned skin. She was holding a brown paper covered package in her hands.

"Nice to meet you, please come in," David said.

"As is customary I have baked you a cake, I do try to keep up the old traditions," she said stepping inside.

David couldn't help notice the sparkling gold bracelet on his visitors right wrist and an equally sparkling gold watch on the other as she held her gift up.

"Very kind of you, thank you very much," David said taking the offering, "Please come through and take a seat."

"Thank you but I will not stop. I am a very straight talking woman Mr Little, I know some people don't like that but I really do not mean to offend, it is just the way one is brought up you understand," she explained.

He was used to looking down on people, in the true physical sense due to his height, and Mrs Witherington-Smythe was no exception, he was almost a foot taller than the figure standing before him.

"The truth is Mr Little there is something you can help me with," she continued.

All the time she was talking David noticed that she made no eye contact with him. Apart from when he first opened the door to her she seemed to be eyeing him up, but never as far as his face.

"Always happy to help, what can I do for you?" David asked unable to guess at what she could possibly want from him.

"You may not be aware Mr Little but we do have something in common, or should I say, someone in common. May I say you made a wise choice in employing young Jasmine, she has worked for me for years and I would readily recommend her to anyone," Mrs Witherington-Smythe said.

"Oh yes Jasmine, she seems a lovely girl," David said.

"Yes she is, such a lovely vag... well anyway I really must press on," she said.

David assumed his guest was about to leave but was shocked when she dropped to her knees in front of him and in one quick motion tugged his shorts, together with underpants, down his legs.

"OH MY!" Mrs Witherington-Smythe said catching her first sight of David's penis. Although not erect she was obviously impressed.

"I thought Jasmine must have been exaggerating but I can see she wasn't...what a wonderful specimen!" she said.

David immediately realised that he had been the subject of discussion between Jasmine and the woman who now knelt before him. Mrs Witherington-Smythe had her hands flat on her skirt and was studying David's penis from every angle.

"Oh yes, welcome to the village," she said and brought her right hand up from her lap. With her index finger she lifted the end of David's penis to carefully study the helmet.

Until now David had seen only a stern serious face but now looking down he could see a more soft attractive look as Mrs Witherington-Smythe enjoyed what she had obviously come to see.

Lifting her left hand she gently cupped David's big balls and uttered the words he would come to recall, "Have to do something about that though."

His cock twitched and began to steadily grow in both length and girth much to his visitors delight, "Oh yes... magnificent," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

With his penis now holding its own weight and sticking out horizontally Mrs Witherington-Smythe ran her index finger along the underside of the shaft to her other hand that now caressed the heavy hairy balls.

Bringing her finger back to its starting point she lifted the glans up to her puckered red lips and lightly kissed the very tip, "Oh how wonderful!" Mrs Witherington-Smythe exclaimed and proceeded to softly kiss all around the bulging knob.

The gleaming pearl necklace caught David's eye as it rose and fell to the movement of the woman's ample chest as her breathing quickened. He then felt the tip of her soft tongue delve into the slit and lick the eye quickly wrapping her fingers around the shaft to steady the twitching motion that threatened to pull it away from her mouth.

"Oh Darling, you are so delicious," she said quickly returning her tongue for another taste.

It was quite obvious that she wasn't talking to David himself. He was just the owner of the object of the woman's desire. At this moment in time he really didn't care especially when he felt his knob sliding between his guest's soft wet lips.

"Oh my big boy, you are too big for mummy," she said struggling to open her mouth wide enough, "let mummy try again."

On the second attempt David's glans slipped inside just enough for her lips to close over the mushroom shaped head. Sucking as hard as she could her hand slid up and down the thick shaft.

"Oh you beast, you are making mummy's jaw ache," she said rather breathlessly when she had to admit defeat.

Moving her hand from his balls she wrapped it around the shaft and began a two handed wank while flicking her tongue over the big shiny purple knob. Her breathing was so laboured it looked as though she was close to a climax herself.

Her hands looked so small against David's oversized penis as they stroked up and down. It was obvious she had plenty of experience at wanking a cock from how she pulled and twisted the foreskin with a well practiced technique.

"Such a Magnificent specimen," she said with an expression of a scientist who had just discovered a brand new species.

Once again David's eye was caught by the string of pearls as he looked past his visitors tongue that was lapping up the abundance of pre cum leaking from his knob, and knew he would soon be providing Mrs Witherington-Smythe with a second pearl necklace of a different kind.

"Now my big gorgeous boy, give mummy all your cream," she said in a slightly aggressive tone.

Tilting her head back and closing her eyes David soon gave Mrs Witherington-Smythe what she had asked for. With a grunt he shot his load. Like everything with David his load was much more than average and coupled with the fact that it had been a long time since he'd emptied his balls he was making one hell of a mess.

"Oh how wonderful, so much cream for mummy... what a good boy," Mrs Witherington-Smythe said.

She continued wanking until satisfied that he had finished and then while still holding David's thick shaft in one hand wiped his seed from her eyes before opening them, "Lovely," she said licking the spunk from her finger.

David looked down to see the woman covered in his cum. Globules glistened in her dark hair while more ran down her face and dripped down on to her chest to join the mess that was already dripping down her cleavage.

Mrs Witherington-Smythe stood up straightening her skirt and blouse and seemed to ignore the many blobs of spunk that speckled both, "Thank you Mr Little, I won't take up any more of your time. I wish you a good evening," She said and was quickly gone.

David smiled and then laughed in almost disbelief as he looked down seeing his shorts around his ankles, his cock hanging loose and he still held the gift in his hand from his unexpected visitor. If he had known what village life was like he would have moved a lot sooner...