Never too Old Ch. 02

Story Info
Another warm welcome to village life.
3.1k words
4.55
24.9k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David had a spring in his step after the unexpected visit from Mrs Witherington-Smythe. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had an erection let alone physical contact with a woman and at his age it was good to know everything 'down there' was still in working order.

He couldn't help but wonder who the woman was. She was obviously a lady of good breeding and going by her jewellery, pearl necklace, gold watch and bracelet, she was a woman of some means.

He also wondered what she had done when she had left him, considering the state she was in after he'd made such a mess all over her. He assumed she had tidied herself up before returning home but David wasn't sure how she could disguise the damp patches on her clothing.

He was assuming she had a husband or someone else at home and of course he really had no idea of her circumstances. One thing was for sure though, she made a very decent cake. There again, perhaps she had a cook? He would have to wait until Jasmine's next visit to find out more...

Friday soon arrived and Jasmine, as usual, turned up on the dot of one o'clock, "Hello David, I hear you had a visit from Mrs Witherington-Smythe," she said as David opened the front door to let her in.

"I certainly did," David answered wondering just how much Jasmine knew.

"I hope she was gentle with you," Jasmine joked, "I'm afraid she can be rather overbearing sometimes."

"Yes I can imagine that. She tells me you work for her," David said trying to learn more.

"Yes I've worked for her for years. She is actually a really nice person under that rather stern exterior," Jasmine explained.

"She seems a rather well to do sort, is she married?" David probed further.

"Yeah, Reginald, he's much older than Dorian, that's Mrs Witherington-Smythe. I don't often see him, he's a bit of a workaholic, some big cheese in the banking world. He spends weeks away in his flat in London," Jasmine said.

"Must be worth a few bob," David said.

"If you mean money, yeah they're loaded," Jasmine said.

"Showing my age aren't I. Bob was a slang name for a shilling but you're too young to know that," David explained.

"Was that back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth," Jasmine said laughing.

"I'm not quite that old," David said smiling.

"Only joking. Anyway I'd better get on," Jasmine said.

David had the distinct feeling that Jasmine had something more to say as she hesitated before walking away to attend to her duties. He thought perhaps he'd got it wrong until she came out to find him twice during the next hour seemingly wanting to ask something but ending up asking some trivial question to do with her chores.

The third time she came out David had to ask, "You seem on edge Jasmine, is there something on your mind?"

"Oh God this is so awkward," Jasmine said nervously.

"What's up girl?" David said wondering what was wrong.

"It's Dorian, she's put me in such a difficult position, I don't know how to ask," she said looking embarrassed.

"Don't let it worry you, just spit it out. Ask me," David said trying to make it easier for her.

"Well Dorian insisted that I asked if I could shave you," Jasmine said looking David in the eye for recognition of what she meant.

After an awkward silence David suddenly realised what she meant, "Ah, you don't mean my face do you," he said.

"Sorry I shouldn't have said anything, it's just that she can be so insistent sometimes it's difficult to say no to her," Jasmine said.

David was immediately taken back to something Mrs Witherington-Smythe had said which had stuck in his mind. Something like 'we must do something about that' he recalled.

"Well if her Ladyship asks then we should obey shouldn't we?" David said after some thought.

"Are you sure Mr Little?" Jasmine asked with an excited look.

"I don't mind, are you sure you don't mind doing it?" David asked.

"I'd lov... I mean I don't mind," Jasmine said trying not to appear too enthusiastic.

"I suppose we could do it now," David said and looked at his wristwatch, "but times getting on and it might make you late for your next client."

"That's okay, I go to Dorian's when I leave you so I'm sure she'll be fine if I'm late when I tell her why," Jasmine said.

"Okay, so shall we go inside," David said leading the way...

A few minutes later, with instruction from Jasmine, David was laying on his bed naked from the waist down with a towel under his backside. Her eyes had lit up when she had helped him remove his shorts and underpants as she caught sight of his oversized genitalia.

While Jasmine left the room to fetch what she needed David examined himself and realised he had let things go recently. In his younger days he had always kept himself well groomed down below including shaving his scrotum but in recent years it hadn't seemed important.

"Okay then," Jasmine said when she returned with a small bowl of water, razor and soap.

Sitting down on the bed facing away from David's head that was raised on a pillow Jasmine gently lifted his flaccid penis out of the way and proceeded to cover his scrotum with soap. The touch of her warm fingers on his shaft felt so good.

"You will be careful down there won't you," David said when he saw the razor in Jasmine's small hand, "you know, I always used to do it myself."

"Don't worry, you're quite safe in my hands. Just relax Mr Little... Mr Little! That name seems so wrong," Jasmine said momentarily stroking his long shaft.

"Do you want me to hold that out of your way?" David said referring to his penis, knowing it would soon be holding itself out of the way if Jasmine continued to stimulate it.

"No no I can manage," she said placing her palm flat against the shaft.

His penis was soon growing harder as Jasmine nonchalantly rubbed her hand against his shaft as though it was necessary to fulfil her task. She glanced up now and again to observe the growing monster under her palm with obvious satisfaction with what she saw.

"I was just thinking, do you want me to shave all of your pubic hair off?" Jasmine asked looking round and making eye contact.

"Err... yeah, why not. At least it would get rid of all the grey. Perhaps it would make me look younger. What do you think?" David said smiling.

Jasmine laughed and squeezed his cock, "Yeah perhaps it will, not that you're old. I must admit I've never seen a man completely shaved," she said looking excited at the prospect.

"I've never shaved completely. What the hell, go for it. What's the worst that could happen!" David said more than happy to enjoy the continued touch from the young women.

After finishing shaving his scrotum Jasmine lathered up the soap and covered the rest of his pubic hair. She soon realised that she needed to reposition herself and walked around the bed.

"You'll have to shift over so I can reach. Unless you want me to shave you with my left hand, I'm not too good with my left," Jasmine said perching herself on the edge of the bed, now facing David.

"Let's stick with the right hand then," David said smiling as he shuffled over, "best not take any chances."

Jasmine sniggered as she pulled David's now erect penis up with her left hand. It was now hard enough to fight back against the direction it was being forced. Taking the razor in her right hand she began shaving while pulling on David's cock rather more than was necessary. He didn't complain...

A few minutes later as Jasmine wiped the last remnants of soap off with a flannel she looked up at David, "Well, what do you think?" she asked smiling.

David examined her work, "I look like I haven't hit puberty yet," he said.

"I rather like it," Jasmine said giving his penis a tug with her left hand, "anyway I really should be going, don't want to push my luck with being too late at Mrs Witherington-Smythe's.

"Okay, thanks Jasmine and tell her Ladyship I enjoyed the cake," David said as he reached for his clothes.

"Will do," she said reaching for the bowl.

"I'll tidy up, you get going," David said.

"Thank you," Jasmine said and slid her right hand down the front of her shorts.

David watched knowing what was coming. Jasmine pulled her hand out from between her legs and offered a very wet finger up to David's nose, "See you Tuesday," she said hesitating long enough for David to have a good sniff before she left.

After Jasmine had left David decided on an early shower. A cold shower to cool himself down. Jasmine's teasing was becoming almost unbearable. He knew in his younger days he wouldn't have been able to control himself...

Being his usual routine David was dosing after his evening meal when the doorbell startled him, looking at his wristwatch he saw it was six forty. As he stood up he remembered he was only wearing his white bathrobe having not worrying about dressing after his early shower so he checked to make sure he was covered before opening the door.

"Hello Mr Little I hope I have not called at an inconvenient time but I have just made a fresh batch of scones and I thought you may like some," said Mrs Witherington-Smythe holding a small package.

"Very nice of you, please come in," David said.

He was surprised to see her but not unpleasantly so. As she stepped past him David could smell her expensive perfume and looking down admired the deep cleavage between her ample breasts.

"Please go through and take a seat," David said indicating the route to his living room with his outstretched arm.

"Does it have a carpet on the floor?" Mrs Witherington-Smythe asked.

"Well... yes it does," David answered somewhat confused by her strange enquiry.

"Good," she said walking towards the living room.

Following his visitor into the living room David noticed her attire was very similar to her first visit. White blouse, knee length skirt this time in a dark blue and black patent high heel shoes. He had already noticed the same pearl necklace hanging from her neck.

"A carpet will be much easier on one's knees," she said.

David was taken aback by his guests bluntness but couldn't help grinning when he realised her obvious intention. Turning around she handed David her offering, "I hope you like scones Mr Little?" she said but didn't make eye contact.

"Very much, thank you Mrs Witherington-Smythe," David said gratefully and took the small parcel.

"Oh please call me Dorian, Witherington-Smythe is such a mouthful," she said while staring down towards the area of David's crotch.

"And please call me David," he reciprocated.

David could see his guest was desperate to get on with what she had come for. It reminded him of watching a child awaiting permission to open a present as she wrung her hands together and shuffled her feet.

"I am sorry Mr Little, David, but I really must ask another favour," she said sinking to her knees before she'd finished speaking.

There was no need to ask what favour she was asking for as she adeptly pulled the tie loose on David's bathrobe and pulled it open.

"OH... ...WONDERFUL!" she exclaimed as she stared at his hairless genitalia, "What a good girl you are Jasmine, such a superb job."

Dorian held the bathrobe open, resting her hands against David's manly thighs while she admired the sight before her.

"My Darling," Dorian said and leaned forward to kiss half way along the long shaft hanging down over David's heavy balls.

Sitting back on her heels Dorian lifted David's penis up with her right index finger to get a better look at the large purple helmet. His cock twitched from her gentle touch and began to stiffen.

"One does so love large smooth testicles," Dorian said dipping her head for a closer look.

David looked down to see his guest's head tilted to the left and felt her soft tongue and lips on his balls, his semi hard cock laid across her cheek as she moved her right hand on to his left knee for support.

"How Delicious," she said with sincerity.

His cock twitched and bounced up and down on her cheek and was soon lifting itself clear as it became more erect.

"There's my big beautiful boy, my darling... how wonderful," Dorian said lifting her head up.

David felt the woman's saliva covering his balls as the cooler air was allowed to circulate. Grabbing his shaft in her right hand she pulled it towards her waiting lips and kissed the wet tip.

"One needs to remove one's blouse before my big boy covers it with his lovely cream," Dorian said as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"Naughty boy you made such a mess on mummy last time," she said then firmly slapped the side of David's shaft making it sway from side to side and stiffen even more.

Removing her blouse and discarding it David watched his guess hesitate in a moment of indecision before reaching behind her back to unclip her lacy white bra. Her breasts looked even larger as they swayed around and dropped down now they were no longer supported.

"Naughty boy making mummy expose her breasts," she said slapping David's now fully erect cock once again.

"Sorry my love, did I hurt you," she said gently stroking the shaft as though stroking a pet.

David watched her breasts sway around while Dorian ran her fingers lightly over his big bulging knob, occasionally kissing the tip. Her nipples looked stiff, standing out from the large dark discs of their areola.

"So Magnificent... If only mummy's mouth was big enough... let one try again," Dorian said stretching her mouth wide as though limbering up.

Her soft lips slid slowly over David's big shiny helmet and he felt the tip of her tongue push into the eye. Her lips just managed to slip over the ridge of the glans and she managed to suck for a few seconds before the effort became too much.

"Oh my Darling...you taste so good," Dorian said catching her breath after she had allowed the stiff penis to slip from her lips.

Lifting herself up higher on her knees she put her breasts either side of the shaft and let the knob push up under her pearl necklace. Pressing her tits firmly together surrounding David's huge erection she let his cock slip up and down between them making her necklace dance around the glans.

Despite the distraction of his intense sexual excitement David noticed Dorian had no noticeable tan marks. Her breasts were as brown as the rest of her skin which must mean she was no stranger to topless sunbathing and maybe nude. It was most certainly a natural tan.

"So amazeballs," Dorian said letting her breasts swing free and sitting back on her heels.

David assumed she was making some remark about his testicles, although he'd never heard her use such language before.

"One must taste you again my Big Beautiful Darling," she said.

Pulling his penis down horizontally she licked the pre cum from the knob and proceeded to lick along the full length of David's rock hard shaft up to the freshly shaved skin above his cock.

"My Magnificent Boy... How utterly Stupendous," she said letting David's manhood free to spring up and slap against his body.

Again she sat back on her heels, pinching her nipples between her fingers and thumbs she stared at David's penis standing up proudly in front of her with a look of pure lust.

Still playing with her stiff nipples she leaned forward and with her face almost touching David's shaft said, "Mummy needs to taste your cream."

With a sudden urgency Dorian grabbed his penis in her left hand while her right hand caressed his balls. Kissing and licking his big shiny knob she began wanking on the shaft with her expert touch.

Looking down David watched Dorian's breasts jiggle around from her movements and her pearl necklace dancing to the same tune. With his groans growing in intensity Dorian, recognising the end was nigh, let go of David's balls and her right hand accompanied her left hand to wank fast and furiously on his throbbing cock.

"Please my Darling, give me your cream," Dorian said in encouragement.

Her lips closed over the tip of his glans and a second later she was gagging as his spunk hit the back of her throat. Pulling back more spunk splashed over her face and as she kept wanking the monster in front of her she closed her eyes just in time to protect them from David's seemingly never ending load.

"Absolutely Wonderful," Dorian said rather breathless as more spunk splashed her face and joined the streams running down to drip from her chin.

As the last few drops of cum dribbled from his cock David looked down and saw the mess he'd made. Dorian still had her eyes closed and David watched as her whole body tensed up and then relaxed several times making him wonder if she was experiencing an orgasm.

Before opening her eyes Dorian let go of David's spent cock and one by one sucked his cum from her fingers. When she did eventually open her eyes she immediately looked down to her chest and she began scooping up spunk with her fingers and greedily sucked it in to her mouth.

"Would you like a towel Mrs Witherington-Smythe?" David offered.

"Oh... Mr Little, no thank you," she answered with a start, seemingly surprised that he was there.

With haste and an amazing degree of dexterity that David had never seen before the woman had fastened her bra, pulled her blouse on and apart from a couple, had buttoned it up.

"Thank you Mr Little, I really must be on my way, things to do don't you know. Good evening to you," she said walking from the room, not once making eye contact with her host.

Once again David was left holding a package in his hands with his cock hanging loose and once again he laughed as he heard his front door close with the departure of Mrs Witherington-Smythe...