Never too Old Ch. 05

Story Info
David is surprised by a rather interesting request.
4.4k words
4.66
15k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday afternoon and David was relaxing in the garden. It was another scorching day, a bit too hot for comfort so he was sitting in the shade in just his shorts with a long cold drink at hand while he tackled the sudoku puzzle in the daily paper.

It was just after three when he heard the doorbell. He wasn't expecting anyone so naturally wondered who was calling on him. Opening the door he was greeted by a man, perhaps in his middle thirties.

"Hello! Mr Little I presume," the man said in a well spoken voice, "I'm Richard, Richard Large would you believe, hope you don't mind the intrusion, I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to the village."

He held up a bottle of wine for David to see, "Oh thank you, that's very generous of you. Please come in," David said.

Standing to one side David let Richard pass. He was much shorter than David, maybe five eight and only a slight build. David was like a giant in comparison.

"I was in the garden trying to keep out of the heat. Would you care to join me?" David suggested.

"Yes thank you. It is a scorcher isn't it," Richard replied.

Dressed in shorts, t-shirt and sandals Richard followed David through the house to the garden, "How are you finding village life Mr Little?" Richard asked.

"Please call me David. Very different from where I used to live but I must admit I wish I had moved sooner. Everyone is very friendly. Have you lived here long Mr Large?" David asked.

"Please just Richard or Rich. Yes born and bred, couldn't imagine living anywhere else to be honest. I believe you've met my cousin Dorian, Mrs Witherington-Smythe!" Richard said.

"Oh, yes, indeed I have," David said, surprise in his voice.

Richard laughed, "It's okay David, she's a one-off isn't she. Don't worry, we may be cousin's but you'll find I'm very different. I know she can be very... well I'm not sure what words would best describe her but she has got a heart of gold," he said.

"Yes I've learnt that already. Wasn't sure what to think when I first met her to be honest," David said.

"It's a small village David, word gets around you know. I should tell you that you've quickly got a bit of a reputation already!" Richard said.

"Oh!" David didn't quite know what to say.

"Sorry, I don't mean to embarrass you. Let me explain. Half the reason I called on you was to ask if you would be willing to help me out with a little problem," Richard said.

"After the welcome I've received since moving here I'm more than willing to help if I can. What can I help you with?" David asked.

"Well, It's bit embarrassing... How do I... Look please say no if... The thing is David, I mean, as you can see I'm quite a small man and well... I'm rather small in another department as well," Richard tried to explain.

David starred at the man wondering where this conversation was leading. He could see Richard was struggling to explain for whatever reason and decided to try to ease the tension, "Sorry I haven't offered you a drink. Can I get you something?" he offered.

"No no I'm fine thanks. Can I just explain David, you see although my wife and I are happily married, and we are, I know I can't really satisfy her in every department. I really would be grateful if you could help me out," Richard said.

"Err, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking," David said, although he had an inkling he didn't want to jump the gun in case he was wrong so he tried to get Richard to explain exactly whet he meant, "I promise I won't take offence, just tell me exactly what you want from me."

"Sorry it seems so wrong to ask. Please don't be afraid to say no. To be totally frank I'm asking if you would satisfy my wife for me... I mean sexually! You see although she doesn't complain I know I'm not big enough for her. I love her too much to deprive her of real satisfaction," Richard said looking down at the ground with embarrassment.

"Oh... Erm... I'm not sure what to say. Are you sure you should go down this route... I mean, wouldn't it affect your marriage. I'd hate to think that I'd caused any problem in a relationship!" David said.

"Honestly David you would be doing me, and Milly, a great favour. If anything it would help our marriage," Richard said now looking up.

"Well I can't say the idea doesn't excite me. Are you really sure? Does your wife know that you're asking me?" David enquired.

"Oh yes she knows. When I first suggested it to her she was horrified by the idea but after she'd thought about it she started to come round. After a couple of days she began to get really excited by the idea," Richard answered.

"But I'm an old man! Shouldn't you be looking for someone younger?" David suggested.

"No not at all. The thing is David she is very inexperienced, as am I, so we would both feel more comfortable with an older more experienced gentleman such as yourself. From what I've heard you are a trustworthy man and there would be no complications afterwards," Richard said.

David was certainly warming to the idea. Although he'd promised himself that he wouldn't get involved with a married woman, this was a different scenario. Having the husbands consent was a totally different matter.

"You're making it very difficult for me to say no," David said in earnest.

"Good!" Richard laughed, "So you're saying yes then?"

"Yes if you're totally sure. When would you want this to happen?" David asked.

"Whenever is convenient for you," Richard said now with smile on his face.

"Well I'm free anytime so it's really up to you," David said.

"Would this evening be too soon? Here let me show you a picture of Milly, I have one in my wallet," Richard said reaching to the back pocket of his shorts, "It's only small but you'll see she's rather attractive, although I've course I am biased.

It was only a small photo just of her face but David could see the woman was indeed attractive. She looked to be a similar age to her husband with shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, a small button nose and full red lips.

"You're not wrong Richard, she is very attractive. Tonight would be fine with me," David said.

"That's great, Milly will be so pleased. There is just one other thing and again if you're not comfortable with the idea then please say no, but... would you mind if I watched? I mean I wouldn't interfere, you do as you want, pretend I'm not there," Richard said rather nervously.

"Err... well... It wouldn't bother me I suppose. At least I don't think it would. I've never done anything like it before you understand," David replied.

"Oh great. If anytime you feel uncomfortable just tell me and I'll make myself scarce. Does that sound okay," Richard said, looking excited.

"That's fair enough... Tell me though, is there any no no's, I mean anything that you or your wife wouldn't permit or feel uncomfortable with when it comes to sex? Not that I do anything perverted or anything," David asked as he thought things through in his own mind.

"Nothing that I can think of. Just remember she is very inexperienced, but I know she would be happy to broaden her horizons as it were," Richard said still looking excited by the idea.

" Well lets do it then. Will you come here? I think I'd feel more comfortable if you did," David suggested.

"Yes I think that would be best. Would around eight be good for you?" Richard asked.

"Yeah that's fine. You know, to be honest, I can't quite believe what I've just agreed to. You are sure about this aren't you Richard?" David said

"Totally sure. But to be honest with you it all seems rather surreal now! But yes I'm totally sure," Richard said...

When David had seen Richard to the door he watched him walk away. He looked like an excited child on his way to a sweet shop. Closing the door he made his way back to the garden to contemplate the evening ahead...

Eight o'clock was almost here and David found himself feeling a little nervous. He had wondered how he should dress but ended up just wearing his white bathrobe after taking a shower. There didn't seem much point in anything else considering what the evening was going to involve.

It was almost like a blind date. Having only seen the woman's face in the small photo he had no idea what to expect, but at least he knew whatever size and shape Milly was she certainly wasn't ugly.

He had made certain preparations for the evening, clean linen on the bed although he'd removed the duvet and he had opened the bottle of wine that Richard had given him earlier and had it ready on the coffee table in the lounge along with three glasses. He had no idea how to conduct the evening but thought they could at least start with a drink.

Although he was expecting it David still jumped when the doorbell rang. He rushed to the door as though worried that if he wasn't quick enough his guests would be gone. Opening the door he was greeted by two smiling faces and just with a brief glance at Milly, knew he was in for a treat.

She was no super model but that suited David fine. He had always been more attracted to the girl next door type and Milly filled that role perfectly. She stood the same height as her husband in her high heeled black shoes and showed off her full figure in a black dress that covered her legs just short of her knees. Her legs were covered in black nylon which David was quite sure were stockings.

"Hello! Please come in," David said standing aside to let his guests pass.

The woman's dress was low cut giving David a view down her cleavage as she passed. Her chest wasn't huge but there was plenty there to admire. Richard was dressed in casual blue jeans and plain black cotton shirt.

"Hello David, as I'm sure you've guessed this is my wife Milly," Richard said as he followed behind her.

"Pleased to meet you Milly. I feel rather under dressed," David said as he closed the front door.

"Don't worry about that, I just thought I should make the effort," Milly said in a quiet girly voice.

"You look lovely, please go through to the lounge," David said indicating the direction with his outstretched arm.

David noticed the young woman's perfume. It was very subtle, not over powering as some woman wore which was more to David's taste. So far Milly was ticking every box on David's list.

"Please sit down, make yourselves at home. I thought perhaps we could have a drink before... well... you know," David said feeling a little uncomfortable with his poorly chosen words.

"That would be nice, thank you," Milly said.

"Yes thank you David, I'm afraid we're both a bit nervous," Richard said.

"Well that makes three of us, so as we're all in the same boat I suggest we have a drink or two to settle us all down," David said filling the three glasses with wine.

"Sounds like a good idea," Milly said with a nervous girlish giggle.

David's guests sat next to each other on the sofa while he sat side on to them in his usual armchair. They chatted while they sipped their wine and it wasn't long before David had to fetch another bottle from the kitchen.

As they got to know each other a little better they all began to relax, helped in large part by the wine. David learned that they had been school sweethearts which went some way to explain their inexperience when it came to sex.

It soon got to the point where David thought he should move things on. They all knew what their meeting was for and it seemed down to him to instigate the next move.

"Well unless you've changed your minds shall we move to the bedroom?" David suggested.

"Yes please," Milly said and blushed bright red.

"Okay, follow me," David said standing up.

He walked through to the bedroom closely followed by Milly, and Richard behind her. He indicated the chair off to the right hand side of the bed, as they faced it, to Richard who quickly understood where he was to sit.

It was the first time since moving to the village that he was in control of a sexual encounter. He was no stranger to being the perpetrator but it had been years since he'd been in this position. He considered Milly's innocent demeanour and decided on a plan of action to get them started.

He turned around to face Milly who had been right behind him and slipping his robe off sat down on the end of the bed, "How would you like to start pretty lady?" he asked, putting the ball in her court so to speak.

"Oh My God... Mr Little, I think, I think you have the wrong name," she said unable to take her eyes off of his half erect penis, "It's huge... can I... can I touch it?"

"Of course you can," David said, his cock twitched at the thought.

Milly hitched her dress up and kneeled down. She reached out with her right hand and tentatively touched the shaft with her finger tips and jumped slightly when it twitched.

"Oh sorry, did I scratch you?" she asked in her innocence.

"No no not at all, it was just a reaction to your touch. Please, carry on," David reassured her.

"So big," Milly said, a look of wonder on her face.

Wrapping her hand around the shaft David could see the young woman's dis-belief when she found it was too big for her hand to completely surround it, "Oh my God, It's getting bigger," she said and licked her lips.

It was indeed growing bigger and began twitching in her hand. Milly seemed oblivious to anything else around her such was her fascination with David's over-sized penis. While she slowly ran her hand up and down his shaft she cupped David's freshly shaved balls in her other hand.

"I think it's time we removed that dress," David said.

Milly didn't seem to hear him at first, she was lost in her own little world but suddenly she looked up realising that David had spoken, "Oh... yes... of course," she said smiling.

"Stand up for me Milly, let me undress you," he said.

She stood up and turned her back to David so he could unzip her dress. As he pulled the zip down he saw the black straps of her bra. Milly slipped the dress from her shoulders while David pulled at the hem and as it dropped to the floor her black panties and suspenders were revealed.

David ran his big hands up either side of Milly's legs, from the nylon stockings on to the soft bare flesh of her thighs. Standing up he continued running his hands up until he rested them on her bare shoulders. His erect penis now pressed against her back. The difference in their height meant the tip of his cock was touching her bra strap.

He gently massaged her shoulders a few times and then stepped back to unclip her bra. Although her breasts weren't huge David felt them drop slightly when he released the last clasp. When he pulled the straps from her shoulders Milly did the rest and her bra fell to the floor.

Stepping forward David pressed himself against Milly's back again and reached around to fondle her bare breasts. Her nipples were small but felt stiff as they grazed over the palms of his hands. Milly laid her head back against David's chest and began to moan softly as he pinched each nipple gently between his fingers and thumbs.

David sat back down on the end of the bed, "Turn round Milly, let me see you," he said.

He put his hands on her hips and studied her near naked body. Her nipples were small but the surrounding areolae were as big as David had ever seen. He looked down and could see a large wet patch on her black panties and as he looked lower admired her shapely legs.

"You have a lovely body Milly... so sexy," David said.

"Thank you, do you really think so? I've put on a few pounds over the years," Milly said.

"Trust me, you have nothing to be ashamed of," David assured her.

Moving his right hand from her hip he lowered it between her legs and ran his middle finger up the wet patch of her knickers, "Your panties are soaked, I think it's time they came off," he said.

David jumped to his feet and grabbing Milly, picked her up as though she had no weight and sat her on the end of the bed where he had been sitting moments earlier. He pushed her back so she was laying down and swiftly pulled her black panties from under her. Pulling them down her legs they caught on her shoes and David wasted little time to remove them as well as her knickers.

Lifting her legs up straight he kissed each foot in turn before resting them against his body. He looked down between Milly's thighs and got his first sight of her neatly trimmed hairy pussy. The small lips of her labia glistened with moisture. Taking his fully erect penis in his right hand he guided it down and rubbed the tip over Milly's stiff clitoris.

"Ooooh... Oh God," she cried out.

Pushing his knob against the stiff bud it poked into the eye of his cock, "Oh Fuck Yes," Milly cried out again.

Moving down David ran his engorged helmet up and down her pussy lips a few times before returning it to her clit, "OH Fuck, please keep it... Ooooh... keep it there Oh God Yes," Milly said.

David kept his knob on her clit, rubbing up and down faster and faster, "OH GOD YES, I'm Coming I'm Coming OH FUCK YES," Milly screamed.

Her whole body shuddered several times as an orgasm took her over. David was amazed at how quickly Milly had climax. Perhaps it wasn't unusual for her or maybe it was simply a build up of sexual tension because of the circumstances.

David waited until she fell still and then moved around to the side of the bed opposite to where Richard sat in the chair. David looked over and Richard nodded his approval. He had lowered his jeans and had his penis in his hand.

He could see Richard hadn't been exaggerating when he had said he wasn't very well endowed. He was in fact very small and David couldn't help feeling sorry for the guy. Although on the other hand he did admire the man as it didn't seem to bother him.

Although glad he didn't have the same problem, David did sometimes wish he wasn't quite so big. It had been a problem in the past. Some women just weren't capable of taking his size. He was now wondering whether it would be a problem for Milly.

Putting such thoughts aside David lowered his hard cock down and pressed the shaft against Milly's soft red lips. Her eyes had been closed but they quickly opened when she felt the touch.

She had barely recovered from her orgasm but that didn't stop her from opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out to enjoy the taste and feel of the big cock that slid over her lips. David pulled back far enough for his knob to be teased by Milly's probing tongue.

While she licked the pre cum from the slit David reached down and slipped the middle finger of his right hand between Milly's wet pussy lips. He eased it up her sloppy wet hole until it would go no further and then slowly started to finger fuck her.

Although moaning with pleasure Milly still managed to lick David's big purple knob. When David touched her sensitive clit with his thumb Milly's mouth opened wide with a gasp and David's glans slipped between her lips. She sucked hard in between her moans.

"You ready to be fucked?" David asked.

"Oh God yes... yes please," Milly mumbled with her mouth full.

David moved to the end of the bed, "Turn over for me and get on all fours," he directed.

With Milly's lovely round arse in front of him David couldn't resist a taste of his young guest. He licked down the crack between her buttocks and down to her dripping pussy, "God girl you taste good!" he said.

With a sudden urgency David stood up and directed his cock towards the wet lips he had just been licking. Rubbing the tip of his cock up and down a few times he located the hole and gently but firmly pushed his knob inside.

"Aaaaagh... It's... so big... Oh Fuck," Milly cried.

Worried about hurting the girl David very slowly eased his cock in further. She was very tight. Carefully he began fucking but only penetrating her cunt a few inches. As he increased his tempo he slipped in a little deeper each time.

12