Never too Old Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck I'm coming... I'm gonna come again Oh God I'm coming Oh yeah Fuck me... OH GOD!" Milly was lost to her second climax but David kept on fucking her.

He was slipping in even deeper with every stroke and realised his earlier fears were unfounded. It wasn't long before David's cock was fully swallowed by Milly's cunt. She seemed to be experiencing one orgasm after another or maybe it was one continuous climax. One thing was for sure, David was ready to blow his load.

"Where do you want me to come Milly?" David asked trying to hold back.

"On my face, please come on my face, I want to see it... please," Milly said sounding desperate.

David quickly pulled out and as he did so Milly jumped off the bed and knelt down in front of him. His shaft was covered in thick white creamy juices. He began wanking himself with his right hand but Milly had other plans, " Let me, let me finish you off," she said.

There was no argument from David. He let go of his shaft and Milly took over. With both hands she wanked him and flicked her tongue over the tip, "I should warn you, it could be a big load," David managed to say a second before the flood gates opened.

Sensibly Milly closed her eyes which was just as well because seconds later her face was being splattered with cum. She continued wanking his long thick shaft but now only with her right hand. Her left hand was between her legs.

A couple of times she opened her mouth and each time closed it after a shot of spunk hit the back of her throat making her gag. David could see the girl liked the taste by the way she rolled it around with her tongue and it was soon evident that it was helping her on the way to yet another climax.

When she let go of David's spent cock he once again picked the girl up and almost threw her on to the bed. Quickly he lowered his head and nuzzling her fingers out of the way began licking at her sopping wet pussy. He looked up to see Milly signalling her husband to come closer.

Shifting her head nearer to the side of the bed David watched her take hold of Richard's small erect penis in her left hand and begin to wank it furiously. In a matter of seconds he witnessed a huge load of spunk splash across Milly's already covered face and he was surprised by the size of the load that easily rivalled his own.

With David's tongue still lapping at her cunt and her husbands explosion of spunk over her face and in her mouth it quickly brought on another intense orgasm. David sucked hard on her clit until he felt her relax when her climax diminished.

Seeing the mess of Milly's face David quickly pulled his bathrobe on and headed to the bathroom to fetch a towel. When he returned Milly was just sitting up and trying to clear her eyes of spunk.

"Here, I think you could use this," David said handing her the towel.

"Oh yes, thank you," she said, her eyes a little bloodshot.

Quickly wiping the mess from her eyes Milly stood up, "Can I use your bathroom," she asked.

"Yes of course, through there," David replied, pointing the way.

Milly picked up her discarded clothes and rushed to the bathroom, both men watching her plump shapely buttocks wobble around as she left the room. David turned to Richard who had pulled his jeans back up from around his ankles and suggested they should return to the lounge.

"Oh David, I've never known Milly to climax more than once. I cant believe what I just saw. Thank you so much, that was amazing," Richard said, obviously happy with the evening.

"You're a lucky man Richard. Milly's a very sexy lady," David said.

"Thank you. Yes I know, and she certainly likes some spunk I'm sure you noticed. At least I can satisfy her in that department. Seriously David, I can't thank you enough," Richard said holding his hand out which David duly shook.

"Well, how do I look? A bit more presentable I hope!" Milly said as she appeared in the lounge.

"Ravishing!" Richard exclaimed.

"I think I've been well and truly ravished this evening. Thank you so much David," she said and walked towards him and stood on tiptoe to kiss his cheek.

David had to bow his head to receive Milly's kiss, "You're both very welcome," he said.

Showing his guests to the door David watched them walk up the road hand in hand. It was nice to see, truly nice to see, but suddenly David felt very lonely...


12