Never Viewed Myself Submissive

Story Info
You never really know your friends. (sometimes)
1k words
4.32
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bsc1812
bsc1812
3 Followers

I was 18 on leave and was out in San Diego California. Had a month off and didn't really want to go home to face an Ohio winter, so I went and visited a friend, Jay, in San Diego.

Jay and I had met and became friends in middle school and hung out a LOT! Spent the night at each others house and even slept in the same bed a few time. Camped in the same tent. We even went on double dates. He dated a few hotties in High School.

So went out there to take advantage of his couch and walking distance to the beach for a couple of weeks. Figured I was in for a couple of weeks of fun in the sun and some intense party time.

So our first night hanging out, he tells me he is into guys and hoped that didn't bother me. I said, for how long? He said for a LONG time. And asked if he ever thought that about me while we were hanging out? He said oh hell yes and that he even jacked off a few times after I had fallen asleep and even once dripped cum in my mouth to stop the snoring.

So he asked if I had ever thought about a guy or been with a guy. I told him about my one big gay encounter while hitch hiking and a bath house. He laughed and just said cool and kind of blew it off. The next night we went out to a gay/drag bar by Pacific Beach and met up with several of his friends that were regulars there. We all went to an after party at one of the drag queens house. My first time trying pot brownies! Yummmm!

After a lot of drinking and smoking, people started sort of pairing off and it became almost like a free form orgy. I saw a lot of different dicks and asses in a short period of time.

I and several others were having a deep conversation with a different drag queen. Who in the hell knows what about. Soon enough, things turn to sex. The drag queen tells me that she is in to fucking young boys, which blew my mind. I figured, look like a woman, take it like one... Not so much. About 4 of us on the couch and she starts by playing footsy with my crotch and ass and then leans in and starts kissing me.

I cant help but to be turned on and figured I was about to get to fuck a drag queen. As we arre making out she starts running her hands over my chest . My clothes get peeled off and I feel mouths all over my body. Not just her kissing my neck. Stoned as fuck, I just enjoyed it as it came.

So laying on a couch lounge thing, no clothes on, feeling 3 or 4 guys kissing on me and I was in heaven! Pretty soon "Olivia" as she was called starts playing with my ass. I look down and see about 8 inches of near coke can sized Latin cock protruding from under her corset. Applying lube and inserting fingers until I am sufficiently stretched She has me on my back and has two of her minions hold my legs in the air, as she works her fat cock in my little ass. Slowly she starts spreading my little hole to accommodate her much fatter cock. She gives me the second best fucking that I ever had the pleasure of receiving.. Pounding me hard until she comes in me. I tried to milk her cock with my ass as best I could, Squeezing in rhythm as I could feel her shoot up inside of me. She made zero sound as she came. No grunts no moans but I could feel the warmth inside me.

The cum dripping out, one of the others holding my legs, licks it off me, and then starts fingering me as well. I am just laid back enjoying the sensations. A minute later, he also sticks his cock in my ass. Not nearly as big as Olivia's, but still feels great. After a few minutes he shoots his load into me as well, and number 3 steps up to the plate. He was MUCH bigger than the first two, but it wasn't an issue after being fucked twice already. While he is fucking my well lubed ass, a cock finds it's way to my mouth. I look up and realize it is my friend Jay. He just smiles down at me and shoves his cock in my mouth. He face fucks me and cums down my throat, soon to be replaced by another cock.

I think I probably had 5 or 6 cocks in my ass and at least that many cum in my mouth. As I look around the room, I see I am not the only one getting this treatment, as at least 4 other guys are at the center of attention. Some bent over tables. One strapped to an ottoman like thing. All with a couple of guys administering their attention.

I just relax, enjoy all the feels going on as my last fuck of the night/morning is Jay's beautiful cock. All he says to me is...finally.

Took us a while to calm down as the effects of the drugs wore off a little. We all got dressed and as a group, we all went out to breakfast. As I sat there smiling, someone asked how my ass was feeling. I said it felt very stretched and was still leaking semen. I asked out of curiosity, how did they pick the guys to be the focus? They laughed and pointed to Jay. He told us at the bar you would be into it if we got you to loosen up and relax.

That was the only big party I went to that vacation, but Jay and I fucked on a regular basis the whole time. Laughing about if we had known in High School, it would have made the sleep overs and hang outs MUCH more fun.

bsc1812
bsc1812
3 Followers