Neverland

Story Info
Wendy gives Peter his own fairy.
7.5k words
4.3
15k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The athletic security guy took a second peek at my ID. I had long dark hair in the government-issued picture. Now I have a red pixie cut. At 19, I am old enough to get in but not to drink. The hair, however mature, doesn't combat my delicate features. I try to purse my lips as the man takes another long look. Thinking it's a fake, he holds it up, looking for some particular proof. It's not the first time it's happened. I always feel like a dorky little girl standing beside my glamorous friend, Wendy, whose dress was cut low just above her ass cheeks. I glimpse her tight teal dress as we await the slowest security guard ever.

I couldn't dress that way. Maybe in my next growth spurt, I'll develop full breasts and sharp curves. I am not skinny, I wish. Instead, my breasts are just small, but my ass is fleshy, and Wendy says I have thunder thighs. Despite her criticism, I was confident in my appearance when we left the hotel. But as I walked through the entrance dressed in a cute flowery top and skinny jeans, the booming sounds and hazy lights made me uneasy. With fewer people around, we got a small table by the dance floor.

**********************************************

1 hour later...

There had to be about 300 people packed in this club hall, and I was on edge and feeling claustrophobic in the small building. Tapping my foot, I focus on my rugged nail beds. The waitress sits Wendy's drink down, and I waste no time taking a sip of her spicy margarita. I wasn't a fan of her choice of cocktail, but I couldn't buy my drinks. It doesn't matter how much I drink; I will not be dancing. Even though I love dancing provocatively while listening to music alone, doing so in a crowd of people feels wrong.

I watch a couple slowly grind together. Everyone was moving so sensually. The sights made my heart race, and it became hard to breathe. I take a deep breath and close my eyes to allow this feeling of a rush to go away. I get so nervous around large crowds, and I can't shake the insecurity surrounding me.

"I am okay. I will be okay. I am okay," I whisper to myself like a mantra.

"What the fuck? Are you asleep?" Wendy has been staring at her phone the entire hour we've been here, but as soon as I get calm, she speaks, "Open your fucking eyes, Yaya."

"Please don't yell at me." I am on the verge of tears but squeeze them back, taking sharp breaths.

Wendy groans and slides a glass to me, "Stop embarrassing me and drink this."

I roll my eyes back open to this hell and take another gulp of her drink.

"What's your problem? You need to chill."

"I hate clubs. I told you that," I mumble.

"You sound lame, babe."

Wendy goes back into her phone, and now I suddenly miss mine. I had been trying to unplug lately and find my inner peace, plus I had no money to pay my bill.

"Peter just texted and said he should be here in ten minutes," Wendy announced.

I looked toward her and tried to only focus on her to steady my anxiety, but her expression was intense, losing patience with me, "Look, we need this money. Three hundred dollars, come on. We will have enough to do something fun tomorrow. Maybe see that Avatar movie you talk about all the time."

"This is so wrong," I think about what will happen tonight and grow panicked, "I can't do this."

"Keep your mouth closed, and don't fucking embarrass me tonight. We will probably go back to Pete's house. He isn't my fastest client, but he's not that bad in bed," she says.

I nod and close my eyes again to forget about the errors I will commit. Going to a strange man's house weakens my stomach, and now I have a horrible taste in my mouth.

The waitress places another shot on the table, and I quickly reach over, throwing it back in desperation to deaden this bursting mentality of mine.

"Pete is old. He likes young girls. He won't care that you're not that hot."

My eyes pop open, "I think I'm going to throw up!" I yell out above the loud reggae music and try to only look at her.

Wendy is a tall model type and equally dramatic. Her long black hair flips to her shoulder as she gives her lips a purse, "Stop being a weirdo."

"I think I will be sick, and I can't do it."

"Bitch, you will. And you're acting like a pussy right now," she laughs.

"I can't do this, Wendy. I can't sell my body to a stranger."

I hold back the tears that are about to fall. Wendy pressured me to do this and convinced me it was the best option. We were once two homeless runaways. I found Wendy a year ago, and she has been protecting me; she's older and bolder than me. She treated me like a younger sister, and we had been renting a shitty motel room. Before then, we had stayed with Wendy's uncle, but that's another story.

It happens, and a tear falls, then another. I wiped away the tears quickly and shook my head.

When Wendy finally notices, she gives me a troubled look, turning around to hold both of my shoulders.

"God, Yaya! Get it together! Seriously bitch, nothing is going to happen to you."

"I can't," I breathe out.

"You'll be with me the whole time. It's a three-way. You won't have to fuck him, I promise."

Closing my eyes, I nod and shake my head simultaneously as she continues, "Play with my clit while he fucks me. Let him suck on your little titties. Three hundred dollars bitch. You can't get that much money in a week at fucking McDonald's. So open your eyes and stop being a fucking baby," her eyes roll at me, and she turns her head, disappointed.

Not feeling any better, I wipe my eyes and sip her drink as I focus on the melting ice cubes.

A deep voice sounded over the reggae, "Let's get out of here. People are piling up to the ceiling."

Wendy pulls my arm before I look up toward the soothing voice. He is already walking toward the entrance with his hand interlocked with hers. Instead of looking up, I watched as he pulled her wrists, covering her whole hand in his. I looked up toward his large arm. His shirt is rolled up over his forearm, revealing a small tattoo. It is animated, and I focus on the image as I nudge different dancers. A hand grabbed my ass, and I almost gasped but kept my stride, following Wendy's client as he led us through the thick crowd. I can only make out the top of his head, but he's a giant man, taller than the security guard. I am surprised when he can fit through the entrance without bending down.

"If you leave, you gotta get back in line and pay again," The security guard is talking to the giant.

He ignores him, and we step out into the night air.

I am so happy and let go of Wendy's hand to take a few breaths before following them down the street. I stay behind as Wendy walks fast to keep up with his long strides. She looks back and waves for me to hurry, so I jog to keep up.

"How did you two get here?" He asks, his voice intense and calming.

"We took an Uber here." Wendy smiled.

"I'll pay you for the convenience. It's a short walk."

"Thank you, Daddy," Wendy giggled.

The title breaks my stride, and I hope he doesn't make me call him that. I pick up my pace, remembering I need money. At least $159, so we can keep our motel room for the rest of the week.

I thought we were going to a car but ended up down the block and walking up the steps to an apartment complex. I finally got a glimpse of his face. He has a full brown beard, but I could glimpse a few splotches of gray. His broad shoulders are squared, and he is dressed in a plaid button-up and fitted tan pants with a skully on his head. Wendy said he was old, and I had imagined a gray, frail man. His nose is large, but I need to see his eyes to know if he is decent. He pushes the button for the elevator and turns around. He adjusts his plaid shirt to hide the salt and pepper hair on his chest. He is charming and looks toward me with a wide grin. His cheeks are high, and his eyes are bright when he smiles, "It's nice to meet you, Yaya."

I am so surprised he's cordial, and I

find myself staring into his kind eyes and smiling at this fortune. Wendy had said he was disgusting. I scan down his body and land on his crotch. A humongous crooked dick hung down his thigh, and I quickly closed my eyes before looking toward the wall. Maybe it's a sock because I have never seen one that big. While I try to wrap my head around how anyone could take something so large, Wendy speaks, breaking a mild tension coming primarily from me.

"Yaya, this is Daddy, daddy, this is Yaya."

I peek up as Wendy holds his arm and looks toward him with devotion, nothing resembling her disgust when describing her previous experiences with the man.

"Daddy, me and Yaya are so excited to play with you tonight," Wendy looks at me, "Tell daddy how much you want to touch him."

I look dumbfounded, and his smile fades, and he looks toward me in apology, "You can call me Pete, Yaya."

I nod and step into the elevator. It's a downtown apartment, and the elevator shows the city view. Instead of closing my eyes, I turn toward the barricade to escape my fear of heights.

"We are going to have so much fun with you, daddy. Isn't that right, Yaya?"

Without glancing at them, I nod.

"I'm not her Daddy, kitten. She can call me by my name," Pete explained.

I smiled at his nickname for her. It was cute and relaxed. The guy seems chill, and he likes my friend.

"I can call you Yaya, correct?" Pete is talking to me, and I feel tongue-tied, "Wendy is my kitten, but I am thrilled to meet her little friend."

Wendy smirks and holds his arm as we step out of the elevator.

"I want some of daddy's cock," she whines.

I look sheepishly at Pete's humiliated expression, noticing his cheeks are reddish. He whispers something in Wendy's ear, and she rolls her eyes.

I stay back as the third wheel and stop as we approach his apartment. He has a nice cozy place. It smells like food in here, and I am hungry. We move past the living room, where a vast entertainment center sits. I admire it for a moment, noticing some Anime I like, and Wendy makes a face and waves for me to come.

"Oh wow," I say when I notice the dining room table is full of different snack options.

"Wasn't sure what you girls liked, so I got a variety."

Wendy smiled, "I wish I could eat, but I am on a diet, daddy."

When I notice Pete's smile drop at Wendy's comment, I whisper, "Rice crispy treats are my favorite."

His smile widened toward me, and he took a moment to examine me in the light.

"You are small like a fairy," Pete chuckles, "I guess I'll be Peter pan."

I giggled at the similarities and the fact my friend's name is Wendy.

"I bet you like to watch cartoons," he chuckles.

I felt embarrassed and wondered how he knew, but he pointed toward my Bart Simpson watch.

"Oh yeah," I nod bashfully, unsure why this old guy is making me so relaxed, and I blab, "This one is new. I got another. It has all of the characters on it."

His eyes get brighter when he chuckles and confesses his love for a few adult swim cartoons. We chat for a few moments, and I giggle at his jokes, but I sense Wendy is ready to get down to business. I think I am embarrassing her, so I chill out with my chattering.

"Do you like South Park?" Pete asks me.

I nodded and grinned as he continued, "South park will always be hilarious to me. I had all the merch in college, and my roommates sold theirs, but I keep mine in storage."

"How old are you?"

"44, what about you?"

"I am-"

"She's 25, the same age as me. We are twins." Wendy smirks.

"I am sorry, but you two look nothing alike. Yaya, you look younger."

"Yaya is a bit stunted," Wendy apologetically declared.

Pete seems embarrassed and shakes his head, "No, I-"

"I love Big mouth on Netflix," I say to keep the conversation away from my age.

"That's a good one too. Have you ever-"

Wendy interrupts, "We love watching cartoons and cuddling together."

She reached to hug me, and I tried to recall a time we'd ever done that.

"That's something we can do if you want." Pete looks forward to Wendy

My eyes lit up at the idea of prolonging the inevitable, but Wendy dropped to her knees, and my eyes went back to his bulging long cock.

He is looking down at Wendy, his large fingers stroking her hair.

"Why are you in a hurry tonight, kitten?"

I've never sucked dick or watched anyone do it, but his manner with her makes me not want to look away. His cock is tan matching his complexion with bulging veins that poke from the sides. I watch as Wendy wraps her lips around his tip, slowly taking him into her mouth.

Pete and I make eye contact, and I avert my eyes toward the food.

"Are you hungry?" I realize he is talking to me, and I shake my head. I don't want to interrupt their intimacy.

Pete taps her head to stop, and she scrunches her face in irritation, and waves me over. "Not right now, Kitten."

"We are ready, Daddy," she smiles up at him, keeping her hands roaming up and down his curved length.

I feel another panic attack, and my chest heaves up and down. I find the courage to step forward to Pete. I rub his arm, focusing on my task to get money. I need the money, I think, as I awkwardly stroke his arm. I look up at him, and his face is bleak, staring directly into my eyes. He settles his finger on my cheek, and I stay quiet. His eyes hold so much sympathy for me. As if he knows I'm faking this.

"Are you okay?" Pete asked me, reaching to rub my hair.

Now self-conscious, I rub his arm harder and nod, giving him what I think is a sexy look. Touching my chin, he bends down and brings me closer to his lips. Eyes wide, I shake my head, but he gives me a tender kiss.

"You are a beautiful girl," Pete whispers, leaving a hot mist on my lips.

When he takes my lips back to his, I flutter them around. His hands go to the nape of my neck, a soothing caress that causes me to melt, and I start flicking my tongue in his mouth. His mustache hides his lips, and it tickles mine. I've kissed a few guys and felt indifferent about it. This kiss warmed me all over.

"No!" I cringed at Wendy's voice, "We don't kiss on the mouth, remember, Yaya."

"I'm sorry," I apologize to both of them.

"She's fresh, just starting," She says to Pete, and I quickly remember I am a whore now.

"Sorry."

Pete wears a smirk. "It's up to her, of course. I don't mind paying extra. You are a great kisser, Yaya."

I bite my lip and feel a surge of confidence. Pete is paying money for me. It is exhilarating to think he wants me so much.

I watch as Wendy is on her knees and washing her tongue over his big tip. I avert my eyes from his face, which is unimpressed by my friend's moans and slurps.

"Can I?" Pete asks again, fingers brushing against my wet lips.

Swallowing my desire, I look at Wendy's disgusted expression and drop my head, "We.. um, we can't."

"No problem." I hear him grunt in irritation, his voice seemingly colder than before, "Suck that cock, Kitten and stop fooling around."

I look up and notice his face is furious, not at me, but he stares down at Wendy and begins to palm her head harder, pushing her face into his cock.

"Take it all, kitten," he instructs.

His voice is no longer sweet, and he has gathered her hair into a ponytail as he guides it further into her mouth.

"Stop," He grabs the hand, jerking his cock, "Open your throat."

She takes it only a little more before gagging. I hope Pete doesn't want me to do that. His eyes soften when he peers down at me, "Go wait in my bedroom, down the hall, you can watch TV, and we will be there in a minute."

I'm so grateful for the escape that I speed walk toward the back bedroom without looking at my friend. I hear him continue instructing her on her oral skills, but I shut the door, not wanting to listen. I pause a minute as I look into the dim room. He has a few candles lit, and I flip on the light to find his bedroom decorated with heart-shaped pillows and rose petals. It's so romantic, and I get envious of my friend and upset that she does appreciate what he does. On top of this, he gives her money. I hear a commotion in the front room, so I peep out of the door to see they have already started to have sex.

Flipping on the television, I jump when loud heavy metal booms out of the speakers. I began to press buttons to end the loud sounds and walked toward the entertainment center to find the off switch. I am full of nerves and fringes as I feel Pete grabbing the remote from my hands.

"I am so sorry. I was trying to turn it on. I'm sorry," I shout over the music.

He gets the noise down, and I apologize again. I only receive a smile from him, and he walks back into the hallway, his cock swaying with his stride.

I don't want to touch anything else, so I sit there. After a while, I hear another commotion, but I stay still. I've already done enough damage and embarrassed myself adequately.

Pete comes back fully clothed, and I stand up off his romantic bed

"I'm sorry I could have offered you something to drink." He smiles.

"I'm fine, thank you."

"Thank you for coming, Yaya. I will get a drink. I have the perfect one for you. I used to bartend. I think you might like it. It's a bit fruity."

"Oh, okay. Thank you."

His cheeks are almost comical, the way they blush when he speaks, "You are truly a charming girl."

I shake my head and try not to blush back.

"Your hair reminds me of Tinkerbell."

"Yeah?" I beamed, "That's where I got the inspiration," I laughed and scraped my hair.

"It's very different. I love fairies."

"Thank you so much. I love your place. I might have messed up some of these," I spread out some of the roses that I had moved.

"No, it's fine. You can sit down anywhere. Don't mind the bed. We won't use it. Kitten is sleeping."

"What?" I ask, "That fast? she was just-"

Pete's laugh interrupts my sentence, "I don't mean to brag. But I have that effect." My eyes widen, and he chuckles, "We don't have to do anything unless you feel comfortable. I won't pressure you. It looked like you were about to have a panic attack earlier."

My cheeks blush, and I drop my head, "No. I'm fine."

He moves closer, and I stand back up, not sure what he will do. Taking my hand, he holds it in his massive palm.

"Why do you bite your nails?"

Embarrassed, I pull my hand away and shrug. Grabbing my hand, Pete places it on his lips giving each of my five fingers a kiss. The warmth is back, and my heart is pounding as he moves to my other hand. This time, he suckles my finger, and I feel my breath get caught in my throat.

"Is this your first time?"

I assume he means selling my body, and I nod, "Yeah. I'm sorry."

His eyes soften while his fingers brush a red strand out of my face, "Nothing to be sorry about. But you know a man like me could never get a pretty girl like you or your friend in my room without paying."

"Your tall," I smiled, "And handsome."

"No need to lie, Tink. You and Kitten are safe with me. Better than the streets, I assume."

"We aren't homeless, and we are staying at the Express Inn," I say, trying to improve our situation, but he isn't buying it.

His nose turns up, "That place is no good for you two. I told her she could stay here."

"Wendy probably doesn't want to leave me. She's like my big sister, you know?"

"Little sister," Pete chuckles, "I like that. I am going to get my kitten's little sister a drink, then we can watch some cartoons," He smiles, and my smile widens as I watch his massive frame walk out of the bedroom.

He returned with two different-shaped glasses; one was short and filled with a brown substance, and mine was tall and slim. It was decorated with sugar around the rim and a strawberry on top.

"It's so cute. Thank you, Pete."

"You're welcome, Tink."

12