Neverland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at the nickname, "I like that name."

"Me too. I didn't know how strong you like your drinks, so I added a rum splash. If you want more, I can get you another."

I sip and can hardly taste the rum, "It's perfect. I like it."

"I am glad you do," he smiles and sits on the edge of the bed.

Pete picks up a few rose petals and tosses them in the air, and grabs the remote to cut the tv on, reminding me of my earlier misstep.

"I'm sorry about the loud noise."

"It's fine. You are okay. Just relax," Pete pats my thigh.

Although it's an intimate touch, it doesn't feel overly sexual. I scoot closer, unsure why I want him to touch me. I think something inside me begins to stir from being in his presence. We start watching Shrek, and I laugh a little too loud, and he chuckles at me.

"Can I get another fairy kiss?"

I nod eagerly and close my eyes, awaiting his lips. My eyes pop open as his beard brushes against my collarbone and around my neck. The bristle hairs feel soothing on my smooth skin. His lips feel warm, but chill bumps cover my skin, and he stops.

"You are okay."

Nodding, I breathe harder as his lips sear my cheeks.

"Lips?" He asks.

I answer by brushing my lips up against his. His tongue skillfully roams into my mouth, and I box against his thick tongue. Our make-out session lasted a while. I couldn't remember kissing anyone for that long, but his tongue was so skillful, and his hands didn't grope me but stayed at his side. I want to touch him, but I am not sure where. Glancing down, I notice his cock stands stiff, covered by the tan material. I reach out to touch it, but my hands feel like they won't move. My lips move to speak, but I can't wrap my head around what I will say. I'm sweating and taking a deep breath, focusing on his face. He wears a smile showcasing those rosy cheeks. I think of Santa Claus and laugh at the thought.

"Are. You. Feeling. Good, now?" his voice sounds strange, and I close my eyes and nod. Darkness surrounds me, and I feel so warm and comfy.

+

+

+

I pop my eyes open and look forward to the bright television screen. The show Big mouth on Netflix is playing on the TV. I liked that show, I think. Then I tried to move and realized my hands and knees were tied together. I was leaning up on a rod. Where am I? Wendy? Money, I needed money, and...oh my god, panic set it.

As if suddenly realizing I had a voice, I screamed, "Wendy! Wendy! Ahh! Oh my God! Someone help me!"

Heavy metal blasts from the speakers, and I twist my head to and fro, trying to find the person I knew had done this to me.

"Peter! Wendy! Ahh! Help, help, hmm, uh," I cried.

My father always said tears would never make a problem go away. Thinking of my dad, I weep harder and fall back onto the pillows. I roll over to try and escape this unusual bondage, and I shake the rose petals stuck to my ass.

"Wendy!" I scream again.

A loud guitar solo is blasting, causing my head to pound along with my heart. I'm sideways on the bed when Peter appears at the doorway. He wears a smile, and instead of comfort, I am fearful.

"Please, Pete," I beg for solace. I want Pete to untie me. I need this music to be gone. I want to see my friend, and sadly, I want my mother. I can't help but cry as he sits down on the bed and pulls my body back to face the TV. My chest heaves up and down.

I faintly hear his voice over the loudspeaker, "Do not scream anymore, Tink."

I quickly nod.

"Do you promise?"

Another few nods come fast up and down.

"Promise me!"

"I promise," I said inaudibly.

The music ceased, and I closed my eyes to find nirvana or whatever the fuck Alan Watts described in a lecture I had listened to a few days ago.

My breathing was heavy, and all I could hear until his voice sounded, "Look, I know you are scared."

I shook my head; they could smell fear, I thought. If he knows I am afraid he will use it against me, I think to myself. Just give him what he wants. Give him what he wants. Give him what he wants.

"I'll. Please don't hurt me. Please, don't hurt me. I'll give you what you want," I say, my eyes closed tight.

"Aw, my Tinkerbell," he cooed, "I will not hurt you."

My eyes pop open, looking toward his caring expression. It's bullshit. If he cared, Pete wouldn't have tied me up and given me whatever was in the pretty drink.

"I'll do it. I'll give you what you want. Just let me go. Please."

"I already have what I want."

I whine, forfeiting all of my earlier confidence, "Please, please, let me go," I tremble with a newfound fear that engulfs my being, "Ahh, please."

"Yaya!" Peter scowled, "You promised me, remember? Fairies always keep their word."

Oh my God, he's crazy. I began to sob uncontrollably, then remembered I had a friend, "Hmm, uh, where's Wendy."

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask that," Pete chuckled, "Tink, Kitten, and I had a sort of arrangement. I've been looking for a...." He pauses and chuckles again, and I can't find anything funny in this situation. Then he says it, and my heart drops, "You are mine, now. My pleasure, slave."

I couldn't do anything but whine.

"Pleasure slave sounds harsh, but that is your duty now. Wendy took the money, and I got to keep you," he explained in enough words that I was able to wrap myself in the fact that not only was I a prisoner in this man's home, but the one person I had in my life had betrayed me. I shed no tears.

I was furious and screamed, "That fucking bitch! I hate her!"

Peter ignored my outburst with pats on my cheeks and shushed me, which caused me to grimace at him.

"I fucking hate you too! You goddamn pervert!"

"Woah, Let's calm down, Tink. There is-"

"Untie me now! You fucking kidnapper." I was shaking as the loud music filled the air. I continued to scream my hatred for Wendy and Peter. I wasn't fucking Tinker Bell.

+

+

+

I cried myself to sleep with the music playing in my ears. After a while, I just lay there looking toward the ceiling and imagining a life where I stayed in high school and didn't drop out to be 'cool.' A life where my father didn't leave my mother and me in this cruel world. The door opens, and the music stops. I take a deep breath as he towers over me.

"Are you hungry, Tink?"

I avoid looking toward him and nod. His fingers toy with my hair, and he palms my head, moving my eyes to his gaze, "Would you like me to untie you?"

I nod, and he sits next to me and begins to unloop the ropes. My bones crack and pop from the awkward position, and I think of running. Where would I go? Back to the motel that I assume Wendy has traded for a decent hotel. I try not to, but tears fall regardless of my wishes. I sniffle and place my hands over my eyes. Pete allows me to cry without interruption from his voice or the speaker. He leaves and returns with a bowl of cereal that resembles fruit loops. I take the bowl and only stare at the multicolored grains contemplating if he has roofied it. Staying quiet, he lifts the spoon and brings it to my mouth, "Open up Tinker Bell."

My mind is telling me no, but my stomach screams for something. I bite and roll it in my mouth, searching for an odd aftertaste. When Pete lifts the spoon again, I shake my head and grab it myself.

"I know you are scared, trust me. And I've never done anything like this before, I assure you." Pete looks toward me with guilty eyes.

I am unsure what to say, so I keep eating.

"I've had girlfriends, but you know I... I don't need that attachment, and most women aren't that promising." he pauses to look toward the TV before patting my head, "You and I will get along well. Wendy told me about your parents," He shook his head in sympathy, and I felt the need to throw the bowl of cereal at his head.

"My parents are dead—no brothers or sisters. I am a loner. Lost guy without a home."

I eyed his posture, which seemed relaxed, and flinched as he moved toward me. With my head down, holding the bowl on my lap, I cringe as he places kisses up and down my neck.

"My Tinker Bell," his lusty whisper warms my ear, "When you finish your cereal, you and I will have some fun."

I ate the loops one by one, prolonging whatever fun this man had planned. He glances at my empty bowl and places it on the bed stand.

"You've seen what I am packing," He chuckles, looking down at his hardened cock poking from his shorts, "I won't be able to fit just yet, will I?"

I quickly shook my head.

"Yeah, Wendy said you only had one boyfriend, but...." He smiled, "It didn't work out. What happened with you and him?"

I shrugged, unable to even think about my old relationship problems, especially when I had more significant issues to work out.

"Your ex must have been a real asshole, huh?" Pete shifted closer, and I moved back into the headboard, "I won't hurt you, little fairy. I just want to see what I am working with." he smiled, pulling down my panties.

I whimpered in protest as my floral underwear slid down my thighs. I closed my eyes to his advantages, and he paused, "Tinkerbell."

I opened one eye to see his face donning a cheerful smile, "Open your thighs, sweet fairy."

I felt my legs were stuck together, but I managed to spread them open. Pete's smile widened as he examined my outer lips, running his fingertips over them.

"Please, don't," I squirm from his touch, "Please, Pete. I won't tell."

"I should have known the Pretty fairy has a pretty pussy, too." he chuckles.

I crouched as his fingers sought inside.

"It will not hurt."

Pete softly caressed my clitoris until I was on the verge of an orgasm. I fought it, but my trembling thighs tensed from the pressure, and my mouth dropped from the pleasure. I kept my eyes closed and tried not to buck my hips up for more. His movements were as soft as his whisper, "I want you to come."

What he wanted and what I wanted were two different things, but the way he was toiling my clit, I knew he would win. I bucked up with so much tension in my thighs. A soft sigh escaped, and I quickly shook my head, "Please. Stop."

Surprisingly Pete fulfilled my desire, and my eyes popped open to see his plastered smile.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked.

I thought it best to lie but then thought to tell the truth. My mind raced with which decision as his fingers went back to my sensitive clit. Slow strokes made me speechless for a moment. I had come before, at least I think I did. My ex and I were not experienced. We had fooled around a few times, and I allowed him to take my virginity. Three minutes and it was gone.

This feeling, however unwanted, was different and challenging to explain. I saw only one finger lost between my puffy tan lips. I swallowed my feelings of pleasure and focused on the fact I was this man's slave, and he had bought me.

"You've created a lot of fairy juice," he chuckled, removing his finger to show me the sap covering the middle one. Sticking it between his hairy lips, he sucked off my cream, and my eyes shut tight. My body was enjoying this, and my mind was screaming for help. The thought of screaming was useless. I couldn't listen to that loud guitar anymore. I whined as his finger went back, sliding gently up and down my wet lips.

"My fairy is shy?" I heard him say, "I knew you were timid when I met you. You were so nervous about meeting me, weren't you?"

I couldn't think straight. His fingers gliding around my clit was a beautiful turmoil that made a groan escape my lips.

"That's it, come for me, little fairy," Pete whispered.

I grabbed his hand subconsciously as he led his fingertips around my clit. The immediate release stunned me, and my eyes popped open along with my mouth.

"There you go," Pete smiled, slowing his pace. He was barely touching my clit, yet the spasm was there and beating down on me. I took a few breaths before laying back on the pillow. I couldn't stop shaking. That was my first orgasm, and I feared it wouldn't be my last. Pete spread my thighs wider. I was far too weak to fight him as he mounted my body. He pulled out his cock and stroked it before me. I looked on as a clear substance oozed from his tip. Slowly he rubbed the head on my sticky clit. The initial stretch made me gasp.

The meager amount of cock stretched inside me, and I winced, "Oh, no. Please."

"Just the tip, Tink." He smiled, "Relax and be still. It won't hurt."

He stroked his shaft while his tip pulsed inside me. Roses stuck to my hands as my fingers gripped the sheets. When I looked down, I expected to be stuffed with his cock. But only the head was inside. Pete placed his fingers on my clit, and I jumped.

"Oh. Stop. Stop. Stop," I laid back onto the pillow as his fingers dashed along my sensitive bud. A silvery feeling washed over me. I had to pee and braced myself for an explosion.

"I can't do this."

"Look at me, Tink." His voice was calm, reminding me of the peace he rendered last night.

"I can't take it. Please."

"You won't have to." His palm was gripping his cock so tightly, "Do you want it all?" Pete asked in a raspy voice.

Before I could shake my head, I felt a warmth on my pussy lips. I sighed in relief as his cum sprayed everywhere, mixing with my sap. It was over. But then the thought of having his baby entered my mind, and I panicked, "No! Why can't you do that? I'm not on birth control."

With his cock head still settled in my pussy he twitched a few times and dismissed my worries, "You can't get pregnant," he smiled, "You're a fairy."

Grasping my thighs, Pete gazed at my pussy. I couldn't see it, but I could feel the thick cream gushing from my pussy.

"That looks magical." He dropped one of my legs and grabbed his cock. It was slightly soft but still seemed so heavy. Pete laid back on the bed and stroked it a few times. I looked toward his face, then back to his cock, and it was back to life.

"It's time to suck it, little fairy," Pete chuckles, "Kitten said you were very good at oral sex. She said you haven't tried anal yet. We will work on all that, so there's no rush."

I jumped when his fingers roamed my asshole, wet with his cum. I positioned my mouth closer to his cock and looked at it with wonder.

"Have you sucked one before?"

I had never sucked cock, and his cock didn't look suitable. His tip was a smooth tan mushroom, and my eyes watered. He would stretch my mouth and choke me like he had done my friend.

"I want you to lick around the tip first. Just use your tongue."

Using the tip of my tongue, I lapped around his mushroom. It tasted sweet, and I smiled, discovering it wasn't that bad.

"Keep licking. Just like that." Pete mumbled, roaming his fingers through my short hair, "Look at me."

I peered up at his hooded eyes and focused my tongue on one side of his cock.

"Slide your tongue up and down, fairy," Pete chuckles, positioning my head up, "Up and down. Just like that."

My tongue was sore, but I kept to my task, licking harder. I grabbed his cock with my hand, barely containing his thickness, and jerked hard.

Pete's deep voice sounded, "Rotate your hands and tongue together. I can't cum from oral sex, so relax and enjoy it."

I slowed down, and he plucked his dick from my grasp, "You don't have to put on a show. Stick your tongue out."

Pete swiped his head up and around my tongue, "That feels good. Does it feel good on your tongue?"

When I nodded, my tongue wagged up and down. Pete massaged it before ordering, "Now, you will suck it. Your mouth is wet," He wiped a bit of drool from my lips and smiled, "Open wide."

Comically I opened wide, and Pete laughed and tossed my hair, "Not that wide, little fairy. Taste it."

Wrapping my lips around his mushroom, I was careful not to use my teeth. My eyes widened from the sweet nectar, and I bobbed slowly. I was impressed with myself and how deeply I could take him into my throat. He thrust up, and I gasped but did not gag.

"Keep your eyes on me, fairy, and I want you to breathe through your nose."

I gazed at him, and he palmed my scalp, pushing me down on his cock. I followed his order and breathed deeply through my nose. I was inhaling his masculine scent. He pounded into my mouth, and I kept my eyes on his focused expression. He sighed deeply and groaned, "Hmm, right there, fairy."

When he released his cock from my mouth, a string of drool followed, "I need you to try and take me, Tink."

His breathing was ragged, and I shook as I wiped my mouth.

"Get up here," Pete ordered, pulling my legs closer. He helped me mount him and pulled my leg over his side. Guiding his cock into my pussy, Pete groaned. I steadied my hands on his chest as he entered, stretching my hole.

"Uh, mmm," I whimpered.

"Your pussy is so tight and wet," He whispered against my lips, "Kiss me."

I hesitated for a moment before pressing my lips against his, "Oh, mmm," I moaned against his bearded cheek when Pete introduced another inch. My pussy felt full, but I didn't think I had much of his cock.

"Hold it right there, Tink," Pete ordered, grasping my hips. He struck up more, and I gasped, scrapping my nails against his chest.

"You're leaving a mess on my cock," Pete smiled.

I felt ashamed for enjoying this. I should have been fighting, but his hands were gentle on my body. He slammed inside me, and I groaned, my head falling onto his chin, "Oye, hmm."

"Are you going to cum on my cock?"

I grunted as he continued to thrust up, bringing my hips up and down to move faster, "Dirty little fairy, are you going to cum on my cock?"

"Ahh," My body shook, and I felt a surge of pleasure, "Yes, oh my-"

This feeling was overwhelming, and I forgot this wasn't what I wanted. I trembled and hid my face in the crook of his neck while he worked his cock on my lifeless body. He lifted, bringing me up to lean back onto the headboard. I sat fully on his cock, and my pussy clenched up. Dropping his head, Pete roamed his tongue around my nipples.

The multiple pleasure seized me, "Ohh, my. Hmm."

"You love my cock, fairy?" his breathy whisper was hot around my breast. With his head lost in my chest and his hips rolling around, Pete tensed up.

I felt a different burst deep inside me, and his body relaxed. Holding me close, Pete peppered kisses up and down my chest, "Mmm, my little fairy," he lifted me from his softened member and looked between my legs, admiring his nut dripping from my tender lips.

Pete lifted me up

"Shower is connected to my room. You can wash once a day alone if you like."

I stood to my feet and watched him curiously as he gathered himself. He washed his big hands over his face, "Come on."

We walked into the living room, past the kitchen, into his large master bedroom. He was my master, and I looked toward him to ask, "What do I call you?"

He chuckles before opening the bathroom door, "Pete is fine, Tink. Clean up, and I'll cook dinner. I know you are ready for real food now, huh?"

My mouth dropped. I had never seen a bathroom so big. The extra shower jets connected to the side of the squared tile and made me gasp when I turned it on. They sprayed in different directions.

"Are you alright in there?" I heard him ask.

"Yeah," I called out, stepping into the warm stream. I couldn't hold back a pleasurable sigh as the jets hit my body. I twirled and splashed, suddenly feeling optimistic. The euphoria, I assume, from the forced multiple orgasms. However, I did jump when he approached.

"I see you're having a good time. I forgot to lay out a towel. Be careful on that floor when you get out, Tink. Take as long as you need. Do you like chicken?"

"Yes. Yes, sir."

"Great," I glimpsed his smile as he closed the door.

I washed my hair and body, taking my time to relish in the luscious body wash. It was a woman's brand, and I glimpsed a few other feminine products. My mind went to Wendy, and that dull feeling returned. I wasn't a guest. I was a captive.

12