Nevermore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he vanished from the room, and a second later, Damian's vision went dark. As his awareness returned, he found himself sitting in a chair close to a strip-club stage. He looked around at the rest of his mates seated similarly around the stage.

A glance at the table beside his chair revealed a cold beer, condensation beading on the glass. Without hesitation he reached for it and took a gulp. The cool, liquid rushed down his throat as he swallowed, tasting the fresh, crisp flavour.

"Wow!" he said to Travis and Brendan, seated on either side of him. "This tastes exactly like beer! It's hard to believe that this isn't real life!"

"I know, right?" Brendan had a stupid grin on his face as he stared at his beer. "This is amazing!"

A change in the music playing over the speakers signalled the beginning of a show. A blond, extremely well-proportioned woman walked out onto the stage in time with the music. She wore a pair of extremely short pants, a tight-fitting top and a pink cowboy hat.

She grabbed a hold of the pole in the centre of the stage and swung herself around. The boys in the circle cheered, clapping their hands and holding up their beers in appreciation.

Her movements were mesmerising. She gyrated around the pole, rocking her pelvis and bending forward to give them a clear view of her large breasts. With a rapid spin around the pole, she grabbed it with both hands, hurling her lower half into the air and hanging inverted from the pole.

Still spinning around, she slowly descended down, one leg hooked around the bar, the other spread out sideways.

Damian was almost immediately hard again. The front of his pants already a bulging tent, he made no effort to hide it. Looking around the room, he could see they were all in a similar state. This was going to be quite a night.

Looking at the bulging pants around the room, he began to wonder what their cocks would look like now they'd been augmented like his. He seen them of course in the showers over the years, but never like this, and never hard. His mind began to wander to images of them all naked.

With a shake of his head, he realised he'd been distracted. He turned back to the stage again and to the dancing stripper. Her bra was off now, but her breasts seemed surprisingly firm as she moved seductively around the stage. Her nipples were fully erect despite the warm room.

He watched her as she spun around the pole once again. The tall, phallic object brought his mind back to the hard rod in the front of his pants. Looking beside him once again, he could see the awkward shifting as his mates made way for their growing excitement.

He wondered again how they would look unclothed. Remembering his own image in the mirror earlier, he wondered what it would be like if the construct didn't offer them clothes at all. He briefly pictured in his mind how that would look, the 7 of them, all rock hard, sitting buck naked around a stripper stage getting drunk.

He felt a slight click, and the briefest of shimmers swept across his view. With a shock, he looked down to see his body stark naked, bulging cock staring up at him from his lap.

Startled, he looked around, both relieved and appalled to see them all in the same state, equally naked, and equally shocked and equally erect. A few futile attempts to hide themselves were quickly abandoned as it became apparent that they were all in it together now.

The dancer paid no attention to the sudden collection of naked men, as if they'd been naked the whole time. In the dim light, hands inevitably moved down to touch, reposition themselves, give a quick squeeze or stroke here and there. No one was quite ready to go all out and start jerking off just yet.

Damian looked with interest at the variety of cocks around him now. All of them were of a large size, thick girth, balls thick and weighty. Each one had a carefully trimmed bush and hairless balls.

He watched Travis sitting next to him as he gave himself a quick squeeze, not quite sure what to do with the drop of clear viscous fluid appearing at the tip of his cock.

Again he remembered the naked woman dancing on stage. How could he be so distracted by a bunch of cocks?

He looked up to see her hanging upside down, one leg wrapped around the pole and slowly sliding down. Righting herself once again, she spun around as she descended, finally standing upright on the stage.

Damian licked his lips, an urge for another beer overtaking him. Almost immediately, a man walked in, tight T shirt and tight, faded jeans, carrying a tray of drinks.

I thought they would have sent a woman, he thought absently.

The waiter walked among them, completely unfazed by the collection of naked, excited blokes sitting around the stage. Damian wondered as he took a beer from the tray, his eye briefly catching the bulge in the front of his jeans as he walked past, whether he was a 'digital assistant' as well, or actually a real person in an avatar.

As he thought about it, he realised the way to find out was to test his ability to control him. He seemed to be able to control Nevermore, according to Toby, so if that were true, the waiter should follow his direction.

Trying it out, he imagined the man stopping in his tracks. The waiter stopped so suddenly that the remaining beer fell over, spilling on the floor. He bent down to clean it up, then, straightening again, remained in position.

Thinking it could be just a coincidence, Damian decided to test the theory further. He imagined the waiter walking up on stage and wrapping an arm around the near-naked dancer, and sure enough a moment later the well-built man followed his direction.

He stepped up onto the stage and walked confidently towards the dancer, who locked eyes with him seductively as she spun around the pole.

He stepped up behind her, wrapping an arm around her front and cupping a breast in his hand as he pressed his body up behind her. Leaning down, he kissed her on the neck. His pelvis pressed against her arse as they writhed together slowly.

Bending forward, she looped her thumbs into the top of her underwear and pressed back into his pelvis as she bent to slip her pants from her waist. As she stood back up again, the waiter wrapped her in his arms, massaging one breast with his hand, and reaching down to gently plunge the depths between her legs.

Inhibitions gone now, the guys were all stroking themselves more intently, the odd tongue sneaking out to lick a lip here and there.

The dancer turned around, fully naked now, and faced the waiter, who was now visibly tenting the front of his jeans. They kissed passionately, as she reached down and lifted his shirt up and over his head, revealing a toned, muscular body with a scattering of hair across the chest, and a dark trail leading down into his waistband.

She rubbed her hands over his back as they kissed, sliding her hands down the back of his jeans, just under the waist. Lips still locked as long as she was able, she walked around him, until standing behind him she wrapped her arms around his torso, playing with his nipples. He tipped his head back, facing towards the ceiling as she locked her lips onto his straining neck.

Her hands slid down to the waist of his jeans, gripping the substantial bulging cock through the denim. With her other hand, she undid the button and slid the zipper down, exposing the trimmed bush at the base of the dark snail trail.

Loosened now, his jeans slid a way down his hips as she continued to stroke him through the denim. He closed his eyes, tongue on his lips as she pleasured him through the material.

Damian leant back in the chair, his legs spread wide, slowly stroking his cock. He was so turned on by the sight of this guy getting pleasured he could hardly believe it. A look around the room confirmed that everyone was totally engrossed by the show in front of them.

A few of the guys were stealing furtive glances at the other hard cocks around them, but all of them were engrossed in the show before them on stage.

As he turned back to watch the action, Damian saw the dancer's hand slip down inside the open front of the waiter's jeans. Grasping his erection firmly in her hand, she set it loose from the confines of the denim, revealing it to the crowd.

The cock was stunning; surely at least 9 inches, with a foreskin just pulling back to reveal the purple head poking through. As she stroked him, her hand gripping the impressive girth, a stream of pre cum leaked from the tip, and dripped lazily from the end of his cock, eventually landing on one leg of his jeans.

Without his hard-on keeping them up, the waiter's jeans fell midway down his thighs. Letting go of his cock, the stripper crouched down behind him, legs spread wide, flashing her parted lips to the audience, and stripped his jeans down to his feet. He stepped out of his pants, Damian noticing for the first time that he was barefoot.

Now, with both of them naked, the stripper returned to the pole. With a leap, she flipped herself upside down, wrapping one leg around the pole, keeping herself suspended. Coming over to her quickly, the waiter gripped her around her inverted waist, and buried his face deep into her gaping crotch.

Resting her free leg on his shoulder to keep herself suspended, she opened her mouth to admit the swollen end of his throbbing, leaking cock.

The vertical 69 was positioned just perfectly for Damian to have a clear view of both the fellatio and cunnilingus. Despite that, it was the sight of the beautiful cock disappearing into a willing mouth that had him engrossed. Amazed, he watched the whole length vanish into her, balls finally knocking against her nose and forehead.

He began to fuck her mouth, sliding the huge tool back and forth through her lips. With each motion, his heavy sack slapped back into her face, punctuating his actions as he pleasured himself in her mouth. His tongue extended deep inside her, licking and tasting the moist cave that she presented him.

Finally, they disengaged from their inverted embrace, and she brought herself back down to the floor. Walking over to a cushioned waist-high platform, she climbed up onto it and reclined back. The waiter approached her, hard cock at attention, leading the way.

Positioning himself between her legs, he slid deftly inside her slick passage with a slow, but confident motion. His muscular body contracted with the pleasure, every vessel seeming to stand out on his sweat-sheened skin.

She leaned her head back as he fucked her, a blissful, shocked expression on her face. They both locked eyes with Damian, as if imploring him to come and join them.

Damian thought for a moment, his cock hard and aching, slick with precum. He was so turned on, and could think of nothing better than to slide himself into...something.

It's not like it's cheating, he told himself, because it's not real. It was just like watching porn, and god knows, it wasn't the first time he'd done that.

He looked to either side, seeing nothing but eager, encouraging nods from the rest of his buck's party friends.

He got up from his seat and approached the stage, his erection waving ludicrously before him. The dancer leaned back across the platform again, arching her head back and opening her mouth. He walked up and slid his cock slowly between her lips.

That first moment of entry had always been his favourite. Her soft lips parted as he entered her mouth, gripping tight to his hard cock. Her tongue, soft but insistent, massaged the head of his member as he slid past it into her throat.

His cock now larger than ever before, he worried for a moment that he was going to choke her, but her hands gripped his arse in encouragement, drawing him constantly forward.

Finally fully inside, he locked eyes with the waiter, sweat beading on both of their foreheads. He began to thrust in time with him, skewering her simultaneously from both ends.

He looked around at his mates, as they cheered him on. The beers had continued to be replenished somehow, and they were all beginning to feel the effects.

Standing up on the stage, Damian suddenly felt completely exposed. His mates were all down there having a good time, but he was the only one who had really stepped out of a spectator role. There needed to be some balance in this, or he worried they would secretly judge him.

Equally, he felt like they should be having the kind of fun that he was. This was a Buck's party after all. He wanted it to be memorable.

He looked down at his cock disappearing back into the dancer's throat, and closed his eyes, imagining the possibilities. This time he felt rather than saw the brief glitch, the slight shimmer in the reality around him as things shifted. He opened his eyes to see what had changed.

The swinging door that the waiter walked through swung open once a again, and 6 of the hottest, topless women sauntered through in single file. Circling the stage once in formation, they each settled in front of one of his mates, kneeling down between their parted knees.

Each man hesitated for only a second, glancing briefly around him to assess the response of the others in the room, before letting go of his cock and allowing it to be swallowed by the willing mouth before him.

Almost in unison, his mates seemed to close their eyes, hands behind their heads, as they enjoyed an unexpected blowjob.

Satisfied that they were all in the same boat now, Damian turned back to his own situation, staring at the waiter's hard cock as it vanished repeatedly into the dancers tight-lipped opening. He looked up to see the waiter staring straight into his eyes as he fucked her.

Damian watched him engrossed, the strength and power of his muscular form dominating the dancer like this. He moved with a fluid grace, stroking in and out of her, his rhythm almost circular rather than back and forth.

His whole body seemed to be tense muscle, raw strength. His huge cock was the culmination of his masculine sexuality; a thick, engorged rod plunging into the depths of the woman before him.

Damian met his eyes once again, and he was held there for a moment. Without warning, the waiter reached forward and gripped the back of Damian's head, pulling him forward into a deep, passionate kiss.

Shocked, knowing his subconscious was in control of the scenario, Damian could barely stop himself from pulling away in fright and punching the guy in the face.

Instead, he let himself go, experiencing the masculine force behind the tongue invading into his mouth. The stubble rubbing against stubble was strangely alluring. He could feel the strength in the waiter's arms as he held him tightly in their embrace.

Was it really possible that this was his deepest desire? Could all of this have been deep inside his subconscious all of this time?

He reached forward and placed one hand on the back of the waiter's neck, the other running down the side of his torso. The naked dancer being impaled at both ends by their cocks was now only a distraction at the corner of Damian's mind.

This, desire for another man, and desire from another man, was a feeling he'd never experienced before. It felt so wrong, so bad, but in this place without consequence, there was nothing stopping him.

Breaking out of his trance for a moment, he looked around him. All of his mates sat splayed around him, cocks buried deep in the throats of the G-string-wearing women between their legs. They all watched him with fascination, and hunger. Music continued to play from the speakers, a melodious beat punctuating their pleasure.

Still he was uncomfortable with the imbalance. They were all watching him, and evidently enjoying it, but he was the only one getting off with another guy. He'd never live this down.

The thought entered his mind once again. What if they were all back in the same boat?

He heard the brief, low hum in his head once again, becoming familiar now as the sound of him exerting control over Nevermore. The briefest of flickers as if the lights were browning out, and then it was back to normal once again.

This time, though, the kneeling half-naked women had been replaced with buff, muscular guys, all hungrily swallowing the hard cocks of his closest mates. Their arses, all pointed directly towards him, were framed perfectly by the triangular straps of their identical jockstraps.

One by one the realisation flickered around the room as his mates realised the blowjobs they were getting were now a whole lot gayer. As horny as they were now, though, not one of them hesitated for more than a second.

Damian watched as Brendan rested a hand on the back of the head of the guy in front of him, urging him to swallow him even deeper.

The waiter saw him watching the arses splayed out around him, and turned his face back to lock eyes with him again. A slight tip of the head was all the indication Damian needed. He had to give this a try.

Slipping his saliva-slicked cock out of the dancers willing mouth, he straightened up and walked around behind the waiter, who continued to slowly fuck her recumbent form. A small table that Damian hadn't noticed before stood beside him with a tube of clear lubricant.

Squeezing a handful out into his palm, he put the tube down and pushed the waiter forward, leaning him over the dancer. Parting his muscular arse with one hand, he took a close look at the puckered but hairless hole that waited for him.

The waiter moved his feet further apart, giving Damian better access. His ball sack swung loosely between his legs as he fucked the soft, wet home before him. He glanced back over his shoulder, his look a surprising mix of apprehension and vulnerability.

Without waiting any longer, Damian reached down and rubbed the lube over his hole, smearing it sloppily around the tight opening. Experimentally, he ran his middle finger around the ring, massaging and lubricating as he went.

Finally centring over the opening, a small amount of pressure was all it took to slide his slick finger slowly inside. A soft, low moan escaped the waiter's mouth. Damian could feel the tightening of the muscle with every thrust forward. It was tight, but warm and now moist, and he knew it would feel amazing to fuck it.

Another squirt of lube smeared clumsily over his larger than usual cock, and he soon shuffled forward into position. A hand on his lower back was enough to make the waiter hold still for a moment while Damian lined up his target.

The head of his cock put increasingly firm pressure against the tight ring of muscle until a sudden give, and a gasp from the waiter, had the head convincingly inside.

It was the tightest hole he'd ever fucked, and it seemed the hot muscle was gripping the end of his cock like a vice. He could feel the waiter's pulse stimulating him with every heartbeat.

Slowly the tension relaxed, and the grip loosened. Damian tentatively pushed forward further, sliding himself inside this unexplored passage. The initial soft whimper from the waiter gave way to moans, egging him on until finally he felt his pelvis pushed firmly against the waiter's arse.

The sensation was incredible. He'd always loved sex with women, but it was mostly a visual thing. If he was honest, the actual sex was usually a bit unsatisfactory. A woman's vagina could never provide the same firm grip that he usually enjoyed when he jerked off, and at times, he would actually prefer a session with some porn and some alone time than getting laid.

But this, this was amazing. The tight muscle gripped his cock hard, loosening just enough to let him slide out and back in again. He could feel the waiter's strength before him, the firm arse giving way to the rippling musculature up his back, leading to his broad shoulders!

The feeling of power was incredible. He loomed over this powerful, masculine form before him, dominating him, impaling him, taking his pleasure from him. He was completely at his mercy.