Nevermore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping firmly onto the waiter's hips, he began to fuck him in earnest. With each forward thrust, he pushed the waiter forward into the dancer, like fucking her by remote control. It was an incredible turn-on.

The waiter straightened up, pushing his torso back against Damian's. Damian wrapped one hand firmly around his chest, and the other remained on his hip as they continued fucking. The waiter rapidly tilted his pelvis back and forth, impaling himself on Damian's huge cock, while sliding his own in and out of the dancer before him.

His head was tipped back, eyes closed, in complete ecstasy.

A noise from off the stage distracted Damian and he looked around. The positions had changed around the room now, with Ed, Sam and Cameron crouching over their respective partners, now on all fours in front of them, fucking them like horny dogs. The wet slap of pelvis against arse kept time with the music playing over the speaker.

Brendan, Steve and Travis one by one got out of their chairs, disengaging from their own cock-sucking stranger, to walk up on stage. Steve headed straight for the dancer's open mouth, and began to make the most of the warm, wet space she had to offer.

Brendan and Travis stood either side of Damian and the waiter, watching intently as the scene unfolded before them. Engrossed, they jerked off in unison, totally amazed by what was happening.

Frustrated by the awkward angle that he was standing at, Damian tried picturing a different position in his mind. Sure enough, the waiter and dancer responded, cocks pulling out of holes and the bodies moving positions.

The dancer got up and went to sit in one of the chairs by the stage. No one seemed to spare her much of a glance as she departed. The waiter lay back on the now vacant bench, bending his knees and spreading his legs.

A fleeting instinct took hold of Damian before he even realised, and he leaned in taking the waiter's cock in his mouth. The cock was already to the back of his throat before he even thought about what he was doing.

Trying not to think of his mates watching around him, he savoured his first taste of cock. The masculine, sweaty scent of his trimmed pubes, and the salty-sweet taste of his secretions mixed with the more familiar taste of the dancer.

As he drew his lips back again, a quick throb erupted some smooth, viscous fluid onto his tongue from the end of the waiter's cock. He swirled it around his mouth, savouring the taste like a fine wine.

Already his cock needed attention though. Lifting his mouth off this fine specimen of a cock with a loud slurp, he stood, grabbing his cock and directing himself back into the waiter's hole. Second time around the resistance was much less. With ease he slipped inside him, like putting on a familiar pair of jeans.

Watching the waiter's face this time, he could see the bliss his cock was causing him. Locking eyes with him, he slowly fucked him back and forth, watching as the waves of pleasure rippled through his whole body.

Steve approached the bench again, and held his cock out for the waiter to take. Almost instantly he turned to him and took him in his mouth, swallowing him whole. Steve gripped the back of his head, driving his cock firmly into his face. The waiter choked and spluttered, but didn't pull back.

Taking his cue from Steve, Damian ramped up the pace, repeatedly drawing nearly all the way out of him before ramming his cock home with force. He could hear the sounds of pleasure behind him, and turned to see the three mates back there in varying stages of orgasm, erupting deep inside their willing partners.

Steve was not far behind them, suddenly taking his cock in his hand and jerking it furiously. With his free hand, he held the waiter's mouth open as he came, shooting ropes of hot white cum deep into his throat and across his face. The thick fluid clung to the stubble across his cheeks and chin.

The waiter swallowed eagerly, grasping Steve's cock and sucking the remaining drops from him. Pushing him away, spent, he turned to Brendan and Travis expectantly. They approached him, cocks in hand, standing on either side of his face.

Damian fucked him hard as he watched first Brendan and the Travis empty their load across his face and neck, and into his open mouth. The smell of cum filled the room as they both scooped it up, feeding it into the waiter's eager mouth.

The sight was all that Damian could take. Feeling it start deep within his pelvis, he leaned forward over the waiter as his orgasm took hold. Gripping the waiter's cock, he jerked him furiously as he fucked him hard, drawing his eye contact again now as they approached their climax together.

With a frenzied pace, he fucked him, balls slapping against his arse as the orgasm finally erupted from his cock. Thrusting deep into him, Damian could feel his cum shooting from him, coating the waiter's passage with copious thick, hot liquid.

As he thrust into him, Damian could feel the excess cum seeping out and running down his crack, messily spraying around as his balls slapped against his arse.

As Damian's orgasm peaked, the waiter's own balls contracted as he let out a loud, moaning cry. Gripping his cock, the waiter shot his load, spraying cum high into the air, over his torso, face and into his own mouth. Rope after rope of semen drained from him, pooling on his belly and running from the sides of his torso.

Damian collapsed forward onto the waiter's panting body, engaging him in another passionate kiss. This time it was tinged with the taste of his mates' cum which, like the waiter's cock, was unlike anything he'd experienced before.

Finally, sensing the eyes of his mates on him again, Damian stood, sliding his cock out of the waiter's arse, with an accompanying trickle of spent cum.

He picked up a towel that sat on the table beside him and wiped himself as he returned to the chairs. He grabbed a beer and skulled it quickly, trying to think what to say. How could he ever live this down? How could he possibly have gone first time gay in front of all of his closest mates?

"Well, I for one am not nearly drunk enough to forget that ever happened!" he threw the empty bottle on the ground. "Who does a man have to fuck to get some more drinks around here?"

Laughing in agreement, the guys all stepped down off the stage, finding their clothes folded on their chairs, and putting them back on. Damian turned to see the waiter, naked and dripping cum, walk up carrying a tray of shots, as a door opened into a loud nightclub in the next room.

Downing the shots, and grabbing a beer chaser, the mates all headed off for some more fun, wondering if they'd ever be able to live this down. Maybe getting brain-dead drunk really was the solution.

Some hours later, Damian awoke lying on the pod, the lid suspended above him once again. He looked at his body, still naked, but clean. A smear of dried cum on the end of his cock was the only sign that anything had even happened.

He climbed off the reclining pod, clear headed despite the raging drinking that he'd done inside Nevermore. His memories of what had happened were crystal clear.

Pulling on his clothes once again, he walked slowly out into the foyer. The guys all stood there, no one making eye contact.

Toby walked up cheerfully.

"Well boys, I do hope you had a good time. I'm sure you all got so drunk none of you remember what went on, so no point me asking."

Leaping at the chance, the guys all quickly mumbled agreement.

"Yep, can't remember a thing!"

"Must have been a good party!"

"Guess we'll never know!"

Toby nodded knowingly.

"Remember we do have a second time discount, and some individual packages if any of you are interested in returning down the track."

With some back-slapping and laughs, the guys all headed off, one by one heading for home. The car was silent as Brendan drove him home. His mind raced as he approached his house. Could he go on with the wedding now, knowing that this was in his subconscious? Could he ever tell Lisa what had happened?

Shaking the worry from his mind, he stepped through the front door.