All Comments on 'New Additions'

by sophistikat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Great start! Keep more coming!

This is an excellent story, the conflicts running through her mind.Has she really been seen or not, will she show more--I'm really enjoying this, please continue with more?

Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep the story going

lets keep it going. Don't rush it

pixie2002pixie2002about 18 years ago
Mmmmmmm

I could feel the tension building (in me, too) as she had that inner struggle about whether to give in to her desire to be seen, exposed. The subtlety of the story made it extremely hot. Can't wait to read more from this very talented new writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A GREAT START

I liked how you started off and how you progressed.

I suppose all I was waiting for was the flash experience.

I think that will come with more stories from you.

I was excited ++ during the reading of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I like where this story is going...

Great story so far. Don't keep us hanging for too long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A+ First of its kind.

Nearly all of us are exhibitionists. Perhaps unfortunately, it's not socially acceptable behavior for the men. So they think about it, debate the pros and cons, and usually decide to keep things hidden, rather than run the risk of being ridiculed.

But women think too. Will I enjoy it? Will I be scared? Am I pretty enough? Is it dangerous? Is the excitement worth the risk? Etc.

Yet I have never read a story that allowed such an interesting glimpse into a woman's mind, as she begins to explore the idea of exposing herself. The exhibitionism of her private thoughts is more fascinating than a big flash of skin right away. Almost no one bares it all the first time, and I think what you've written, letting us see her nervousness, is great. I hope you keep showing this to us as the intensity of the adventures increases. After all, if a girl didn't have anxieties about showing off, there would be no point in her bothering to do it.

Please write more with this style. I'm so tired of the dribble about the girl who takes it all off and walks across campus without a second thought.

Gus AsparGus Asparabout 18 years ago
nice tease...

I like this... nice, teasing start, and where is it going to lead...???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous