New Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrill at the sound that comes from her and want more. I slip the straps from her shoulders then lower the fabric, exposing her nipples. I didn't really know what to do to another girl, but I just thought back to what I have enjoyed happening to me (whether from myself or my few experiences with boys). I took one nipple and gently massaged it with my thumb and finger. For the other, I leaned down and sucked her nipple into my mouth, rolling my tongue over it.

"That feels so good, Kirra." She gasped as her breathing turned ragged.

I release her nipple and sat up, kissing her deeply. This all felt so good, better than I could have ever imagined. A moment later she had undone my bra and it was on the floor. She leaned forward and cupped my breasts then took a nipple in her mouth. Her tongue swirled along it, sending waves of excitement though me and I could feel my panties get moist. I undid her bra and sent it to the floor as well.

"Lay back," Nyla commands, gently pushing me until I lay flat. She leans over me with her breasts above my face. I reach up and take one in my mouth and the other I teased with my off hand. "Oh god, yes. You know how to suck boobs. You sure you haven't done this before?" She smiles down at me.

So fucking hot! "I'm sure."

She props herself on all fours, her legs spread over and one hand resting on each side of me. She teases my nipples with one hand, going from one, to the other. Then moving down my stomach, she trails to the band of my shorts.

"I want to feel how wet you are." She says as she moves her hand under the shorts and panties. Nyla takes her time. Massages my mound, then slips a finger between my folds, rubbing my very sensitive clit.

"Mmmm... Yesss..." The sheer thrill of being with her, and how she touches me, is about put me over the edge right then.

"Like that?"

"Very much."

She continues to move her hand, working my clit. Spreading my lips and making me feel things I had never felt before.

I reach out, wanting to give her the same pleasure and to feel how wet she was. I pull her short shorts down past her butt and thighs. She lifts her knees as I remove her clothing and discard it to the side. I ran my hand up her leg and rubbed her butt, pleasantly discovering that she wore a thong. I have never worn one myself, but I really liked it. I moved the small amount of fabric to the side and pushed my fingers between her lips to spread them. Her pussy was warm and wet, ready for me to play. My fingers glide through her folds with ease and I rub her clit, back and forth. Using one finger I press against her clit, then quickly rub it before returning to the long strokes.

"Oh yeah," she pants. Suddenly Nyla reaches down with both hands and pulls my shorts and panties to my knees. I maneuvered them off and over the side of the bed. I lay there on my friend's bed, butt ass naked. How did we not figure out we could do this long ago? All I want is to keep pleasuring my friend as she did the same to me.

She leans over and kisses me. "Hold on. Gonna grab something." She stood up and I watched her perfect butt as she went into her closet. I could hear something being dragged across the floor. A moment later she came back with something in her hand. As she lays on her side, whatever she had grabbed is deposited behind her. Nyla positions herself so her head was down at my pussy, and hers was in my face.

She spreads my legs wide and takes two of her fingers to run them over my clit again. I turn to my side and run my hand up her thigh. Slowly traveling to my destination. I want to pleasure her pretty pink pussy.

I slid my fingers through her folds then slip them in her, wiggling them around, feeling all of her. "God, you are good at this. Sure you haven't done this before?"

I moan as she slips her fingers in me. "Just to myself."

Nyla went so achingly slow in, then out with her fingers. After she leans over and kisses the inside of my thigh. "Ready for more?"

"What is more?" I breathe, not really caring what that would be, just as long we continue. Everything she's already done has me ready to go over the edge already.

Nyla removes her fingers from my dripping pussy and props up on her elbow. I long for her to touch me. I look up just as she reaches behind her and brings a vibrator into view. "Have you used one of these?" At my head shake indicating I haven't, she smiles. "I get to be the first to use one on you?" I nod.

She pushes on the end of it, and it comes to life. A soft hum has me aching to see how it would feel and what she'll do with it. "Lay back and enjoy."

I lay back as she says, and prop myself up with a pillow so I can see her. She sits right next to me with one of her legs over top my stomach. Her pussy presses against my leg. I put a hand on her thigh as she lowers the toy, lightly stroking my folds. Afterwards sending it between and over my clit.

"Oh man, that feels good." I relax as she pushes it through my folds, deep inside, sending vibrations through my whole body.

"Knew you'd like this. So glad we were able to find a new way to play together."

"Mmmm, me too." Who knew this was an option with girlfriends?

Nyla grabs my hand on her thigh and places it on my breast. "Play with your nipples," she commands and increases the motion of the vibrator. Up and down as the vibrations went deep, sending tingles through my body. I took in a haggard breath as I felt my orgasm peek, and then fall over the edge. As my pleasure ebbed, she slowed her movements and removed the vibrator.

She lays next to me and begins using the vibrator on herself. I sit up and kneel next her. I play with her breast, rolling the nipple between my thumb and finger. And put my other hand on the inside of her thigh as I watch her push the toy in and out of herself then run it between her folds, teasing the clit. Her moans of pleasure increasing, as she reaches her climax.

I lay down next to her as she turns off the vibrator and sets it to the side. We lay silent as our breathing slows. Neither of us move to cover up. I can't believe what we've done, and how great it all was. My experiences in the past had felt good but this was on another level.

Nyla rolls over and runs her hand over my stomach, gently soothing me. "How you feel?"

"Incredible." I look over at her not being able to stop smiling. "What about you?"

"Fantastic. That was even better than all my fantasies." She grabs my face and kisses me. I wrap my arm around her and deepen the kiss. As the movie credits roll, my eyes close and I fall asleep with Nyla in my arms.

Next morning- Thursday

A pounding invades my sleeping brain. Damn, someone answer the door already. I slowly open my eyes and blink a few times. Nyla lies next to me. Her eyes are closed and her hair frames a pretty face. I smile as the events of last night swim back into the forefront of my thoughts.

The door rattles from the pounding of someone on the other side. "Hey, Nyla! Wake up!" Her mother shouts through the door.

"Oh!" I shake Nyla who somehow slept through the noise. Couldn't even image what would happen if her mother saw us as we were. "Nyla, your mom."

"Hmm?" She stretches as she rolls to her back. Her perfect breasts bounce with her movement, bringing the urge to lean over and kiss her nipples.

But another pound on the door. "Why is this door locked?" her mother shouts.

"Ugh, mom. We're up, hold on." Nyla shouts at the door.

I'm up out of bed in a second, pulling my tank top and shorts on. Nyla slowly rolls out of bed, stands and stretches again butt naked. Even first thing in the morning she is beautiful. I wished that her mother hadn't been pounding on the door. I could go for another round with Nyla.

"Good, you're up. But why would this door be locked?"

Nyla pulls a shirt on from her dresser. I sit down on her bed as Nyla walks over to the door. "Sorry mom. We watched a scary movie last night. Kinda freaked ourselves out and locked the door so no one could get us."

Her mom looks in and around the room. Nyla opens the door wide so her mom could get a good look. "Oh, you two with those movies." Apparently satisfied, she turns. "Breakfast will be on the table in thirty minutes," she says walking away.

"Alright." Nyla says as she closes the door again. She looks at me and smiles. "Let me tell you something," she says, sitting down next to me. "We did nothing wrong last night. You don't need to look guilty."

"I didn't think it was wrong," I say quickly. Pausing for a second, I checked in with myself, and knew I believed it. There is no guilt over any action we made last night. Reaching out to caress her face, "I enjoyed everything, and wouldn't take any of it back."

"Good. Neither would I." Nyla leans forward and kisses me quickly.

"Just know what could happen if either of our parents find out." That would be the only thing that bothers me.

"I get it. That's why we won't say anything. Besides, it's none of their business anyways. We're adults. Go get a quick shower, before breakfast is ready."

"Sounds good." I grab my change of clothes and toothbrush and follow Nyla down the hall. Halfway between hers and Kalen's room there was a bathroom. She got me a towel then left me to shower.

I jump in and wash really quick, having so much excitement around makes me adverse to taking a long shower. Fifteen minutes later I opened the door, fresh clothes on, and my hair wrapped in the towel. I go back to Nyla's room expecting her to be there. After spending a moment looking around confused, I discovered it was empty. She must be upstairs, maybe helping her mom with breakfast. I put my dirty clothes in my bag and take out a hair brush, pull it through my hair a couple times before calling it good.

I walk over to the door to go upstairs just as Kalen passes the door. He stops and turns into the room. He leans against the door jam and smiles. "Hi."

Damn. He still sets me aflame. "H-hey." I barely get the one word out.

"How was your night?" he asks.

"Uh, great. Um... yeah, really good." I blush as his eyes linger, taking me in. I'm sure he wouldn't know what his sister and I had done last night. Wonder if he would date me, or at least do me, if he knew?

Kalen pushed off the door jam. "Good to hear." He reaches his hand out to me. "Nyla is a very good host."

"She is," I get out with an audible gulp. I put my hand in his and he pulls me forward. Leaning into him I slowly look up, so ready for Kalen to finally kiss me. My whole body was overheating.

He takes his hand and runs it against the side of my face, moving my hair behind my ear. "I'd like to get to know you better. May I take you out on a date?"

Huh? It took some time for the words to organize themselves in my mind in order for them to make sense. "Me?"

His smile was wide. "Yes."

"Yes, of-f c-course." Was this really happening? Oh, maybe I should have talked with Nyla first? Where were we at? Friends? Girlfriends? I'll talk to her later.

"Perfect. Tonight then. I'll pick you up at six." He kisses the back of my hand. "Let's get some breakfast."

We get to the top of the stairs and Kalen lets me go through the door first. As we enter the dining room, Nyla looks up and smiles. "You two are just in time."

"Yes, have a seat." Their mom says.

I make my way over to Nyla standing on the side of the table, my face burning red. "What were you and Kalen up to?" She laughs and lightly elbows me.

After breakfast and helping their mom clean up, Nyla and I went back down to her room.

"Are you behind Kalen asking me out?" I ask her as we sit on the bed. I wasn't sure if I should feel embarrassed or grateful. Embarrassed, if she had to bride him, grateful that I got the date.

"I gave him a little push." She put her hand on my arm. "Nothing he didn't want anyway."

"So, this won't be an issue. Like... with us?" I wasn't sure where we were. After last night, are we a girlfriend thing?

"Oh, no no, don't worry. We both like guys and girls. Or at least you are opening up to the idea. We shouldn't expect this to just be all or nothing thing." She rubs my back, smiles before leaning into me and gives me a kiss. "And if you want to have sex with my brother, it won't bother me. I can tell how attracted you are to him and I get it."

"Oh, wow. Okay." I don't know what to say. Nyla's so blunt.

Nyla chuckles and stands up off the bed. "Know what you're gonna wear tonight?"

"Haven't even thought about it."

"Let's go to your house and figure it out." Nyla says.

I grab my bag and dig for the keys. "Yeah. Let's go."

Date with Kalen

We spent the afternoon going through my clothes, finally deciding on a loose black skirt that hangs just above my knees and a red button-up blouse. "Do you not own a thong?" Nyla asks while rummaging through my top drawer. She was disappointed that I didn't, and told me that we would need to rectify that situation. Nevertheless, we found panties and a bra that she deemed fine.

It was now 5:30pm, Nyla was home, and I was slipping on the black bikini panties and my black lace bra. I pull on the skirt and shirt and go over to my mirror. My heart was racing as I check how the material hugs my body. I want Kalen to like me, and I want my outfit to hold the interest that Nyla says he has.

I touch up the small amount of makeup I put on, then glance over at the clock. He'll be here in five minutes. I take one more look, grab my small purse, and open my bedroom door. As I step into the living room, I see Kalen has already arrived. My parents were greeting him. They're pleased that we were going out, excited that their daughter was dating their friend's son.

"Looks like Kirra is ready." My father says when he notices I had entered the room. He grabs her mother's hand, pulling them back a few feet.

"You look nice tonight." Kalen said.

I step up to Kalen. "Thank you. So do you." He wore a black pair of slacks and a deep blue shirt.

"Shall we go?" Kalen asks and I nod in agreement. It will be good to get out of there. My parents make it feel like we are on display in a zoo.

"Have her home by midnight." My father says as we step out the door.

"Yes, sir. I will." Kalen says before closing the door. He puts a hand on my upper back and we walk around to the passenger door. Opening the door, he helps me in, then shuts it and runs around the front to get in himself. "I hope you like the place I chose for dinner."

"I'm sure I will." I reply, trying to come up with something interesting to talk about.

Kalen turns the music on as he backs out of the drive. The volume a little high for normal conversation, offering myself a temporary reprieve. I relax into the seat while trying to work out conversation topics to use while we eat.

In only ten minutes we were pulling into the parking lot of a Korean restaurant. This was a new place in the valley. I did hear it was good, but hadn't the chance to try it yet. Kalen kills the engine and silence takes the place of music. "Hold on." Kalen says as he jumps out and comes over to my side. He opens the door and holds out his hand to me.

I take his hand and let him help me out. As I slowly stand and look up at him, I notice just how close we are, bodies with just a sliver of air separating us. He took his hand and ran his thumb over my cheekbone sending shivers through me. He leans in and presses his lips gently to mine. I reach up and put my hand on the back of his neck pulling him close. I open my mouth expectantly and Kalen takes my invitation. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him.

Too soon, he pulls back and smiles. "Thought I'd get the first kiss in so we could relax during dinner."

"Good idea." I breathe. But I honestly didn't think I'd be able to physically relax after that kiss.

He takes my hand and we walk into the restaurant. A cute Korean lady, maybe in her early thirties, greets us. "Good evening. Two?" Kalen nods and she grabs two menus. "Follow me, please."

We are seated at a table that has a contraption of some sort, set in the middle of the table. She places the menus in front of us. "Your server will be with you shortly."

"Thank you." We both say, almost simultaneous.

I open the menu set in front of me. I look through list of meats, vegetables, rice, noodles, and other items. The meats look raw. I'm at a loss, which is not doing any help to my frayed nerves.

"Do you know what you'd like, Kirra?" Kalen asks gently with a small smile. His menu lay unopened, he was just watching me.

I look up from the menu. "I'm not sure. I'll let you order."

"My pleasure. I've been to a Korean BBQ several times. And I was so glad to hear they opened one here in the valley." He smiles at me and I really want to be kissing him again. "So... this," he puts his hand over the contraption in the middle of the table, "is where we cook what we order. From the menu, you decide which ingredient you want to cook, and they'll bring it over."

I look at him confused. "We cook our food?"

"Yes, what kind of meats do you like?"

I look back at the menu, meats of all kinds. All looked tasty. "Any of them." I smile now, anticipating the new experience. "This will be fun. I like to try new things."

A gentleman approaches our table. "Let me start the grill." He fiddles with a knob on the front and takes a long lighter, lifts the metal plate in the middle, and ignites the cooktop. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes." Kalen said, then began a list of ingredients. Most I know, but some I've never heard of. I believe he mentioned meats and vegetables. "And we both will have a brown sugar boba."

The gentleman nods. "Anything else?"

"That will do for now, thank you." The guy walks away and Kalen looks back at me. "It won't take them long to bring the food. We can order more throughout the meal. I didn't want to go to crazy right away, so started with some basic options."

The foods were brought to the table and we were left alone to set foods on the grilling plate. It was quite fun, mixing the meats and vegetables depending what you wanted to try.

"How has it been having Nyla at your school?" Mainly expecting he would complain a little, like all siblings seem to.

"It's been really good. We have always been close as brother and sister. I have loved being able to show her around and introduce her to new people."

This was quite the surprise. "That would have been really nice. I've spent most of my time just trying to remember where everything is. Haven't had a lot of social time."

"If you had gone to DU, I would have done the same for you."

"Really? Did you even know I existed?" I look over at him and he is staring into my eyes.

"Of course. You have always been someone I was interested in. You are beautiful and smart and great to be around." Kalen smiles. "I was very shy."

"You, shy?"

"Quite. But I'm glad we are getting to know each other better now."

We spent some time talking about what we were eating and some about what we were planning for the summer. Kalen is going to be looking into some jobs pertinent to his field of schooling, maybe an apprenticeship. I will find a summer job and save up some money.

When the plates were empty, Kalen asks. "Are you still hungry?"

"Oh no, are you?"

"Think I've had my fill too." Kalen raises his arm and the server comes over. "We're done. Could I get the check?" Our server nods and reaches into his apron pocket to put a slip on the table. "Thank you."

Kalen grabs the bill, then stands reaching out for me. I put my hand in his and stand beside him. After paying the check Kalen and I walk to his car, he opens my door for me and helps me in. After closing it, he returns to the driver side and gets in. Turning to me, "Is there anything in particular you'd like to do now?"