New Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want us?" she whispers into my ear.

"God yes." I could feel her smile against my neck as she adjusts the hand between my legs to slide a finger inside of me. A moan escapes my mouth from her touch. My half-lidded eyes watch Kalen as he gets to his knees, places his hands on each side of my waist, and trails kisses down my abdomen.

"You are so wet," she says in my ear. A fresh wave of deep desire crashes over me. "Do you want to watch my brother fuck me?"

"Yes!" Oh god. I can feel the juices practically cascading in anticipation.

Nyla guides me to sit, reaching out as she does so to pinch a nipple. "And don't worry, you'll get your fucking from Kalen as well."

"Yes. I want to release while in you." Kalen agrees, as he steps closer to the bed. I shiver, the thrill too much to contain. Nyla motions for me to lay down. I propped myself against the headboard, mirroring our movie position from many times previous, wanting to have a clear view of them both.

She climbs on the bed seductively, spreading my legs apart, then kneeling between them. Nyla smiles up at me as she ran her fingers between by folds, spreading them gently. "So wet. Kalen, she how wet she gets for us?" She inserts two fingers inside me, moving them in a way that is hitting all my buttons. My eyes close and a moan rises forth from deep inside.

"She looks tasty, Nyla." Kalen suggests, standing next to the bed. He reaches out and cups my breast, teasing the nipple with his thumb. My eyes fly open, shocked and tantalized. Was she going to go down on me?

Nyla reaches up with her spare hand and grabs Kalen's cock through the boxers. I can visibly see it jumping from her touch. She pulls at the top of his underwear to bring them to the floor. He kicks them away as she takes him in her hand again. He was hard and I couldn't look away, wanting to see him enter Nyla, and to feel him inside myself. After a minute of slowly pumping him, she releases.

Kalen steps away then moves onto the bed behind Nyla. He reaches under the mattress and pulls out a condom. "Taste her Nyla," he commands, while sliding the condom over his length. I watch as he strokes his cock with one hand and rubbing her ass with the other. She wiggles her butt enticingly as he does.

"My pleasure, brother." She leans low, propping herself on her elbows, ass high in the air. Nyla looks up into my eyes and smiles sexily. Then she lowers her head until I feel her tongue licking between my folds and grazing over my sensitive clit. I moan and lift my hips to meet her. I've never had oral until now, given but not received. She puts her hands on either side of my hips to squeeze, as she licks me up and down. From there she wraps her lips around my clit and sucks gently.

"Oh god... yes."

"You are so hot with my sister licking you."

I open my eyes to his voice, not even realizing I had closed them. We lock eyes and I watch his gaze lower to my chest then back up to meet my gaze. I've never had anyone make me feel so wanted, so desired, and now I'm with two.

Kalen strokes himself with one hand while watching Nyla and I. He removes his hand from Nyla's ass, licks his fingers then reaches down and runs them through her pussy. I feel the vibration as she moans into me and I watch her ass wriggle against his fingers.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Kalen as he removes his hand from inside his sister and reaches down for his condom wrapped length. Putting his other hand on her hip he eases his cock inside of Nyla. She sucks a breath in, then returns her tongue to my pussy. She runs it between my nether lips, then I can feel her push it inside of me. I lifted my hips, needing more of her, as I watch her wiggle her ass for Kalen.

He grasps Nyla's hips, anchoring her as he thrusts. Slowing his pace, Kalen looks up and locks eyes with me. I couldn't wait to have him in me. Nyla moans as Kalen makes deep and hard strokes inside of her. I could tell from her moans that she was enjoying every move he's making. I don't understand how or why, and frankly I don't care, but watching them turns me on more than I ever thought possible.

Nyla quickens her tongue motion over my clit and adds two fingers inside of me to drive me to new heights. With her talent, and the erotic scene playing out in front of me, my climax rose. "Yes, yes... just like that!" I let my head fall back as the orgasm overtook me, my whole body shaking with intensity.

"So fucking hot," Kalen appreciated from his view of the action.

Nyla raises her face and smiles as I look down at her. She props herself up, returning to all fours with her brother still planted firmly behind her. I sit up and lean forward, taking her face in my hands and before devouring her lips. My hand reaches down to give her neglected nipples some personal attention. Moving back from kissing her, I kneel to the side for easier access to her full body. Playing again with one of her breasts, with the other hand I reach down between her legs and message her clit. She moans, giving me just the feedback I was hoping for.

I look up at Kalen in time to see him licking his thumb. He gets it nice and wet before massaging Nyla's ass. Slowly, firmly, he pushes his thumb into her.

She lets out a deep moan. "Oh yeah!" I pull on her nipple and work her clit, as he thrusts into her pussy and pleasures her ass. "God... I'm gonna cum!"

"Go over the edge. Let me feel you squeeze me," Kalen says as he relentlessly pounds into her.

"Ah! Oh yeah!" Nyla screams as her body shook. I slow my massage of her clit as she begins to come down from her orgasm. Kalen removes his thumb and grabs her by the hips, slowly sliding his cock out. Nyla lays down and catches her breath.

Kalen removes the condom from his still hard cock and grabs another. Rolling it on, he looks to me. "Lay on your back."

"Okay." I move so that I am able to lay down next to Nyla. She rolls to her side and smiles over at me. Kalen places his hands on the inside of my thighs and spreads my legs wide. He moves between them and leans over to press his lips to mine. My heart skips a beat as he uses his tongue to part my lips and kiss me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck, wanting to keep him right there forever.

As we kiss, Kalen enters me, pushing his cock in slowly. My body relaxes and eagerly enjoys his entrance. It feels good as he stretches me again. Pressing slowly into me until he pauses for a moment, deep inside. He pulls back from the kiss and repositions one hand to under my thigh. He pushes my leg up, giving him a better angle to get even deeper.

"Kiss my sister."

Nyla leans over and we began kissing as Kalen pulls fully out, and then all the way back in. Soft and gentle, a few wonderful strokes, then he begins to pick up his speed. I could feel him deep inside of me. We kiss as my hands wander over his chest and abdomen, feeling his muscles move as he thrusts into me. I turn my head, ending the kiss with Nyla, so I am able to see Kalen. I want to see the pleasure on his face.

"Yes, oh yeah!" Kalen calls out as I feel him climb to his release. He pumps into me a few more times, slowing as his orgasm crests and then ends. Spent, he lays down on my other side, barely finding room as there are now the three of us laying there. I look over at Kalen and gently run my fingertips from above his cheekbone down over his strong jawline. He's so handsome. And the more I've gotten to know him, the more I want to know.

"Don't know about you two, but that was great." Nyla blurts out.

I couldn't help but giggle. "Yes, yes it sure was." Even Kalen let out an exhausted chuckle. I've had what I thought were good experiences with others up to this point, but each of these two on their own were better than those. And now that I've had them both at once, I wonder how it will be one-on-one again.

Kalen props himself up on his elbow, takes his hand, and moves the hair away from my face. He looks up at Nyla and smiles, then back down at me. "I better get back to my room," he says with a sigh of regret. He leans down and kisses me. "You two get some rest, okay?"

"Okay." Nyla and I both respond together. Kalen stands, I watch him walk over to his shorts and pull them on, before disappearing out the door.

"How you doing?" Nyla asks. She sits up and turns towards me. I look up to her from my prone position, her dark hair framing her face in such a wonderful manner.

Sitting up I move some hair behind her ear and stare into her eyes as I process the recent events. Did I have anything swimming inside me that would be negative? No, there wasn't. I have to admit that I like them together and even more, me with them together. "Truthfully? Really good. I haven't felt this good. Ever."

"Glad to hear. I'm so glad we could share this with you."

"Does this happen often?" I ask.

"Well, not daily, if that's what you mean. We've always been close. And then one day, we decided we could experiment physically with each other." Nyla stands to find her shorts and shirt, pulling them on once she does.

"And this has continued? Even at college?" I stand and wave my hands in front of me. "Sorry, you don't have to answer. Just curious." I go in search of my clothes as well, finding my panties and shorts on one side of the room.

"It's fine. I like that you are interested enough to ask questions."

I have my panties and shorts on, and now I'm searching for my items to cover my top. Nyla steps up to me with my bra hanging from a finger and my shirt laying over her arm.

"I can't say it will continue forever or not. We both want to find relationships, get married, have kids. You know, live life. Even though we do prefer more spice than some." Nyla reaches out and grabs my breast, plays with my nipple. "If we can find partners that are excited by our activities, like you seem to be, it may go on for who knows. But we also may get busy with life."

Even though I'm exhausted, I can feel myself getting aroused again. "I'm looking forward to a lot more play time with you two." I kiss her and pull her close before taking my bra and shirt. I pull my shirt on and drop the bra on the floor where I knew where it would be. "I want more spice too." Nyla and I return to the bed and lay down under the covers.

"Good. But we better sleep now." Nyla pulls the covers up to her chin and gets comfortable. "Any more questions?" she says with a yawn.

"No, don't think so. Good night, Nyla."

***

Kalen and I continue dating. Nyla and I stay close friends. Many more times, the three of us enjoy each other. They visit me, or I visit them, whenever we can. Kalen and I get to know each other even more, both outside the bedroom and in. But we also allow each other the opportunity to experiment while we are separate. We help each other discover new kinks in each other. For example, having sex with someone else while on a video chat with each other. But those are stories for another time.