New Adventures on Vacation

Story Info
Wife learns new thinks with tour guide.
7k words
4.68
15.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NEW ADVENTURES ON VACATION

Suzanne was a minister's daughter and she and her husband were on vacation in the Bahamas. They had been married for more than five years and had not been able to afford anything more than modest vacations. After receiving some increases in their salaries and accumulating some savings, they decided to take a dream vacation before they started having kids. For her husband, James, it was the vacation of a life-time, a week of scuba diving in tropical waters. Suzanne had no interest in scuba. She'd tried it once and didn't like it. She liked to snorkel, but going so far under water was unsettling. So, she would have to entertain herself on the beautiful island while her husband was out on the sea with the diving tour group.

They were staying at a nice hotel on one of the less populated islands. There was a village with some shopping opportunities nearby and there was a lot of beautiful scenery. The blue sky and the multiple colors of the clear sea water were amazing. She had brought her camera and a few books to read and thought she would just sit on the beach in the sun and read. Maybe she'd do some sightseeing. James was up early the next morning and left before Suzanne was awake. She ate breakfast alone in the hotel restaurant.

Jonny was a local who was licensed by the hotel as a guide for the hotel guests. He would show tourists the scenery, take them shopping or just drive them around the island. He had a small counter in the hotel lobby with a sign that said, "Information, Guide Services, Maps". The hotel prohibited actively soliciting business from the guests so he stood at his booth quietly. He had his own motor scooter to drive single clients around and would borrow a small 'zip' car from the hotel for two or more guests. He and another guide stood in the lobby each morning, sometimes all day, hoping that someone would want his services.

Jonny was a good tour guide. He was personable, had a good sense of humor and had a trustworthy demeanor. He was five-ten with a decent build and bronze skin. He had what many called a "friendly face". What he was really good at was charming and often seducing unaccompanied women. Jonny prided himself on that skill. He could charm a divorced woman or wife whose husband was playing golf, fishing or diving. He particularly liked American women. They were clean and healthy and were used to being spoiled. American women were often uninhibited about sex and once stimulated, were fantastic in bed. Jonny had a checkup and blood test every few weeks to make sure he stayed healthy.

After breakfast on Monday, Suzanne noticed Jonny and went to his table to get a map and some information. Suzanne was forty-one with a thin body frame and a reasonably shapely butt and bust.

Jonny started the conversation, "Good morning, ma'am. Would you like a map or some information on our island? I can show you places to shop, to sightsee, or to relax on the beach. I can accompany you as a guide if you wish."

Suzanne said, "I'm just interested in doing some shopping."

J: "Are you looking for clothes, souvenirs or food and drink?"

S: "Probably some clothes and souvenirs."

Jonny proceeded to point out on the map, some good locations for her shopping. As he did so, he mentioned, "You need to be careful. Some of the places are not reputable. Their items are over-priced, cheaply made junk. There are many good places though."

S: "I see that you are a guide. Could you point out the best places for me. I've never been out of the United States before. I don't want to get taken advantage of."

J: "I can certainly show you the best shops and good cafes for lunch. I know many of the shop owners and can get you good prices too."

S: "What do you charge?"

Jonny pointed to a sign on the wall that showed the rates: $20 per hour; $100 for all day; $300 for a week. He added, "Plus tips if you are pleased with the service."

S: "How long would I need you?"

J: "At least an hour or two, depending on how much you browse. I can also show you the sights and tell you about the history and culture of our island."

S: "Okay. Let's start with two hours." She gave him two twenties.

Jonny closed up his booth. Suzanne got some things from her room to add to her purse and off they went. They rode on his motor scooter, with Suzanne wrapping her hands around his waist to hang on. Jonny wore a loose island shirt, a pair of shorts and sneakers. Suzanne wore shorts and a halter-top. She wasn't wearing a bra so her nipples poked through her thin top.

The shopping village was very active, it always was on a Monday during the tourist season. Suzanne took her time and looked at a number of shops. She bought a few trinkets and a summer dress. She found Jonny to be delightful company. He told her a lot about the island, joked and bargained with the shop owners on Suzanne's behalf and gave her advice on what to look for in the quality of her purchases.

After more than the two hours, they found themselves in a swimsuit and beachwear store. Suzanne mentioned that she needed a new bathing suit and was looking around at the more conservative, one-piece suits.

Jonny said, "Ms. Suzanne, with your figure, you should wear something more contemporary. You are here to get some sun and you would look good in any of the two-piece suits. A lot of ladies are buying the style in this rack over here." He motioned to a rack full of bikinis and other skimpier two-piece suits. With a few minutes of convincing from Jonny and the shop owner, Suzanne agreed to try on some of the suits. They were all so scanty that she could not wear underwear if she wanted to get a good idea of how she would look. She went into one of the dressing booths and stripped naked. Then she began to try on one suit after another. She came out to show Jonny and the owner and was putting on quite a show. Suzanne hadn't thought about how revealing the suits were. She was concerned about how they fit around the bust and how her legs looked. A couple of the suits left very little to the imagination. She was nearly naked. Her flat belly was displayed between the small swaths of cloth covering her breasts and her waist. Jonny and the shop owner kept giving her additional suits to try on. The result was an hour-long show of Suzanne's body. The suits were scanty and tight, and the men could see every curve on her body including her poking nipples and the outline of her vagina. Her ass was often nearly bare except for a string around her waist and another in her butt-crack. Her pubic hair was visible through a few of the thin suit-bottoms. Finally, Suzanne decided to buy two of the suits, one was hot pink and the other was dark blue. She also bought a thin, gauzy white cover-up dress that buttoned down the front. The shop owner tried to talk her into buying a black string bikini that amounted to two triangles and two strings on top and one triangle and two strings on the bottom. Suzanne wasn't interested, but Jonny talked the shop owner into throwing it in for only five dollars. Suzanne agreed and she left giggling at how naughty she had been.

She felt completely relaxed with Jonny. He never had said anything inappropriate and had never came-on to her. The got back to the hotel after four hours. Suzanne paid Jonny for the day with a tip and they agreed that she would hire him for the entire day on Tuesday. Suzanne had lunch in the hotel and lounged on the beach in her new blue bikini. James returned for a late supper and he was focused on telling her about his day. She told him she had hired a tour guide for a few hours and he encouraged her to do it again and see more of the island.

On Tuesday, Suzanne's husband left early again. After breakfast she met up with Jonny in the hotel lounge. She was wearing her blue bikini under her new cover-up. Her long legs were bare and on display as she rode on the motor-bike. Jonny promised to show her the most picturesque sights on the island and then they would spend time at one of the beaches. They drove around the island in the morning and had lunch at a little café. Suzanne was in a wonderful mood and was enjoying the wonderful weather and scenery. She asked and Jonny explained the choice of beaches.

"There are three good beaches near here. The first is a bit more crowded and is on the ocean with more surf. The second is a bit more remote, with unpredictable surf which depends on the wind."

Suzanne pointed to a third beach on the map and Jonny explained, "The water is calmer there, but that's a nude beach. I didn't want to mention that."

Suzanne giggled and Jonny said, "If you haven't been to a nude beach, you might want to see one. Clothing is optional, so nudity isn't required." When nothing more was said, Jonny presumed they would go to the nude beach for a while.

Once they got to the beach, they looked for a nice spot where they could see the ocean and the many people. Suzanne shed her cover-up and displayed the blue, more conservative suit she had bought the day before. It was still a very small bikini. Johnny just took off his shirt and was in his shorts, which served as his suit. They both walked down the beach a few yards, checking out the nude and topless people who were spread all around. When they finally found a spot, Suzanne reached into her bag to get her sun-block lotion. She had forgotten it. Fortunately, Jonny had some in his waist pack.

Jonny put some of the lotion on his hands and began to apply it to Suzanne's shoulders and back. She hadn't asked him and she was a little uncomfortable with him putting his hands on her, but she relaxed and let him continue with greasing up her shoulders. He pulled the straps of her suit off her shoulders and she had to hold the front of her suit to keep it from falling and exposing her breasts. Jonny then did her back below her top, finally putting some lotion on the back of her legs. She finished the rest of her body herself. Jonny asked her to put lotion on his shoulders and back. She hadn't had her hands on a man's naked back many times in her life. She felt the contours and the muscles of Jonny's shoulders and his back. She finished by putting lotion on the back of his thighs. She didn't recognize the feeling in her loins as she rubbed her hands over his tight body.

An hour or so later, Suzanne commented that they were the only ones with clothes on. A few of the women were just topless, but all of the men were naked as were most of the women. "Should we be embarrassed being the only ones with clothes on?" She asked. "I kind of feel like a voyeur or something."

Jonny said, "As they say, 'When in Rome'. You only live once." He stood up and took off his shorts. He had worn no underwear and was naked. Suzanne looked away, but eyed Jonny's dangling prick from her peripheral vision as he rubbed lotion on his ass and then his penis and testicles.

Suzanne asked him to unhook her top. Jonny did and she covered her breasts with her hands and laid face-down on the towel. Jonny rubbed lotion on her back and applied some to the side of her breasts. Suzanne lifted up to give him access and he rubbed the lotion on her breasts with his hands. He enjoyed the feeling of her nipples. When he touched them, Suzanne felt the same feeling as before in her loins. She realized that he was turning her on and was embarrassed. Jonny held her breasts in his hands for a moment, enjoying their delicate weight and balance.

They sunbathed for a few hours. Suzanne built-up enough courage to lay on her back and she even walked to the water to cool off a couple of times. She felt the eyes of the other men and women on her bare breasts and nearly naked body as she walked. She recognized her excitement at being seen. A while later, Jonny talked her into removing her bottom. He told her she didn't want to have an incomplete tan on her backside. She finally did and was embarrassed, but aroused when Jonny rubbed sun lotion on her firm ass-cheeks. She wouldn't roll over on her back to display her pussy, but had shown much more of her body than she ever had before in her life. Since everyone else on the beach was nude, she wasn't bothered by stripping down herself. She laid in the sun, nude, with the bright sun shining on her tanning skin. When they were ready to leave, Suzanne stood up to get dressed, letting Jonny see her naked body. He had to cover his prick to hide his erection, but Suzanne saw it. It made her feel desirable, a man had an erection from looking at her.

At the end of the day, they headed back to the hotel. They stopped on the way for a light dinner at an open-air café. They shared a bottle of wine and Suzanne was tipsy by the time the left for the hotel. Suzanne offered to hire Jonny for the entire week. He readily agreed and suggested $250. "Plus, a tip if you are pleased with my services."

She laughed and said, "I am pleased." She kissed him on the cheek as they said good-night. Then he impulsively kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "Our custom when saying good-night."

Suzanne was horny from her day of daring behavior. She wanted to tell James about her adventure at the nude beach, but he was tired and would only talk about how good the diving had been. Suzanne fell asleep with an unscratched itch in her loins.

Wednesday started as before. Riding his motor-scooter, Jonny with Suzanne's arms around his chest, they drove out to a remote part of the island. He had a snorkel and swim fins that Suzanne put on and he led her into the surf. Suzanne had been daring and wore the black string bikini that she had bought. They swam out a little way to where the surf was breaking over the coral reef. They explored the reef for a couple of hours, looking at the exotic, colorful fish and the beautiful coral. Jonny was also admiring Suzanne's body in her strings and patches of black cloth. The suit was not meant to be worn while swimming in the surf, so her breasts were frequently exposed. After a while, she just untied her top and Jonny put it in his shorts. Suzanne continued to dive with her breasts exposed. The bottom of the suit didn't cover much of her either; her ass was naked except for the string that was hidden between her ass-cheeks. Jonny tended to swim behind her where he had a good view and was also watching over her.

They left the surf. Suzanne put her cover-up back on without her top and they mounted Jonny's scooter. As they drove, Jonny could feel Suzanne's breasts pushing against his back. She had her arms around his bare chest and hung on tightly as they drove to a small café for lunch. She hadn't buttoned her cover-up, so her breasts were exposed to the wind. She was aroused by the contact with this interesting young man.

Following lunch, Jonny said, "I'm going to take you some place special. I seldom take anyone there. It's what they call a blue hole. It's a very deep lagoon that connects to the sea underground. The water is very cool, clear and blue. It's beautiful." They mounted the scooter and rode into the scrub forest for about an hour to get there.

The spot was beautiful and Suzanne took some photos with her phone. Then Jonny explained, "There is a beach on the far side of the lagoon that can only be reached by swimming. I like to 'skinny dip'. The water feels very cool on your skin and it feels wonderful to experience swimming with just your body and the water." He took off his shorts and dove into the water. Suzanne looked at his bare back and ass as he moved away. She shed her remaining inhibitions and dropped her cover-up and untied her suit bottom and followed Jonny into the lagoon. Being naked in the sunlight felt wonderful and free to her.

They swam side by side. Suzanne's pale skin contrasted with the clear blue background of the lagoon. Jonny led her diving deep into the lagoon to enjoy the solitude and beauty. Jonny's nude body was erotic and she fixated more on his manhood hanging between his legs. It was definitely more substantial than her husband's. The cool salt water felt good on her skin, particularly on her pussy. The coolness seeped between the folds of her sex and stimulated the feelings in her vagina. Jonny got many good views of her pussy between her legs while he swam behind and below her. He thought she was special and he wanted to make love to her.

They reached the opposite side of the lagoon and crawled onto a sun-drenched sand beach. They sat there catching their breath. Jonny had brought some sun lotion in a waist-pack. He rubbed it on Suzanne's shoulders and then her back. She reclined on the sand and Jonny applied the lotion to her breasts and stomach. He moved lower and rubbed the fluid onto her upper thighs and then slowly and delicately massaged it into her pussy. She had a dark thatch of hair and her lips were pink and swollen because of her excitement. When Jonny rubbed his finger along her slit and touched her clit, she was stunned. He moved up and kissed her and then went back down and put his face into her crotch.

She was shocked. She had been taught that oral sex was taboo. Nobody had ever eaten her pussy and she said, "No, Jonny, don't." But when his tongue tickled her clitoris, an electric-like shock shot through her body and she gasped in pleasure. She surrendered to the man licking her. She spread her legs and closed her eyes, fully focused on the pleasure emanating from her pussy. As he continued to work on her sensitive intimate areas, she built to an orgasm. She'd only had a few orgasms in her life. James, her husband, was attentive, but their sex was almost business-like, with no experimenting. They stuck to the missionary position most of the time and had never performed oral sex on each other. When Jonny put his tongue in her opening, she gasped and spasmed. She came like she had never even imagined. Her body pulsed and shook and she surrendered to the amazing feeling.

Jonny made his next move as she was in the throughs of orgasm. He moved up and with one quick motion, slid his hard prick into her wet cunt and began to pump in and out. She had never fucked anyone other than her husband. Here she was on a tropical beach, naked, in broad daylight being taken by a man she had just met a few days earlier. Jonny kissed her mouth and Suzanne wrapped her legs around him and screamed as her orgasm peaked even higher. Jonny fucked her for a good while. He would ease off to keep himself from coming and would alter his pace to maximize her pleasure. She had never experienced sex like this. It was like a dream. She focused on the feeling of a different cock inside her. They made love for nearly an hour. When Jonny finally came inside her, Suzanne felt his warm fluid pulse against the walls of her vagina. He kissed her tenderly and held her as she came down from her final pleasure.

Jonny went in the water to wash and cool off. He came back to Suzanne who was sitting. She looked at his prick dangling at half-mast and reached out for it. She had never done fellatio but had heard about it. She decided to try it. She took Jonny's prick into her mouth. She examined it closely as she licked his prick and his balls. The feeling was exquisite for Jonny and he soon had his erection back. He coached her on relaxing her choking reflex and after a few tries, she was able to take his cock deeper into her throat. Jonny had to slow her down so he wouldn't come in her mouth, but she wanted to taste his semen. Jonny realized that she was intent on sucking him to climax and let himself go. He pumped his second load of come into her mouth. She didn't care-for the taste, but swallowed it anyway. Jonny was spent and laid down on the beach. They both dozed off for a while. Suzanne wore and looked at the naked man beside her and touched his chest and his dark penis.

It was getting late when they recovered. Jonny thought of doing her again and she was thinking the same thing, but they restrained themselves and had a leisurely swim back to the other side of the lagoon.

12