New Adventures on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride back to the hotel was uneventful except for Suzanne continuing to be topless and leaving her cover-up open so that her tits pushed against Jonny's bare back. Suzanne would occasionally reach around and grab Jonny's prick through his shorts. They kissed passionately in a secluded spot at the hotel and arranged to meet again the next day. She had to hold her bag over her chest to hide her bare breasts under her transparent cover-up.

When Suzanne got to her room, it was late and James was already there, home early from his diving. The currents had changed for-the-worse, so the group quit early. He had wondered where she was when he couldn't find her around the hotel. Suzanne quickly went into the bathroom, claiming urgency. She didn't want James to see that she was only wearing the bottom of a string bikini under her cover. She jumped in the shower and tried to wash the smell of Jonny and sex from her body. She hoped that James wasn't horny. He was clueless, but still might notice the semen that was still dribbling out of her vagina.

James asked where she had been, showing interest he hadn't shown previously. She told him she had done some sight-seeing and had taken some nice photos. James was curious so she told him she had hired a guide. She showed him some of the beautiful photos and some of the trinkets she had bought. When James suggested that he take a day off from diving and do some sightseeing, she almost panicked. She steered the conversation to whether James was satisfied with all he had done in the ocean on the scuba outings which convinced him he needed to dive the next day. She claimed she had a headache and put off talking about anything else until the morning. He made a tentative move to initiate sex, but she pulled away.

James had noticed that his wife's mood was different. She seemed to be more effervescent and was clearly enjoying the vacation, which he hadn't expected after all of her concerns before the trip. He wondered what she had been doing all day. He wasn't aware enough to notice that she had a nice tan over all of her body, nor did he notice her swimsuits.

The next morning, James had refocused his enthusiasm on his scuba-diving and left early again. Suzanne dressed for the day, wearing another, thinner cover-up and her third swimsuit, the bright pink one. The cover-up was almost transparent, so her pink bikini was visible.

She ate a light breakfast and met Jonny in the lounge. She seemed a bit subdued and she told him they would have to be careful so her husband wouldn't get suspicious. She was now a cheating wife and was having to keep secrets and tell lies. She didn't like the feeling, but she soon forgot it when she climbed on the scooter behind Jonny. For anyone paying attention, she and Jonny had obviously developed a close relationship and those who knew Jonny would expect that he was fucking Suzanne, another conquest by the charming tour guide.

Jonny asked where Suzanne wanted to go. They rode around the island and at his suggestion, she asked him to show her where he lived. He shared a small house with his sister in a nearby village, each of them having half of the house. Jonny introduced Suzanne to his sister and they had a brief lunch with her. His sister knew what was going on and excused herself.

Jonny showed Suzanne his home. It was modest, but clean and orderly. It was not air-conditioned and the island breezes were all that kept it cool. They soon found themselves in bed. Jonny was a considerate lover. He ate her pussy again and put his cock in her and pumped her for over an hour. When they finished, Suzanne was hot and sweaty. She asked for the shower and rinsed off in the cool water. She dried herself and came back to the bedroom. She was getting used to walking around naked. Jonny had changed the sheets. They kissed and began another round of sex.

As she sat on him, riding his cock for the first time, she said, "There are so many things that you are showing me that I never knew about. James and I just have plain vanilla sex. We were taught that sex was dirty should only be done to make babies. With you, it's totally different. I never knew I could feel so good. I want you to show me everything. I don't think I'll ever have this chance again."

J: "Maybe you could teach your guy some new tricks."

S: "He'd wonder where I learned them and I'm not sure he would like doing all of these things."

J: "If he's a man, he'll enjoy them unless he's brain-dead. You are fantastic in bed. He'd be crazy not to jump you and fuck your brains out."

S: "What else can you show me?"

Jonny hesitated and then asked, "Have you ever thought of doing anal?"

Suzanne asked, "What's that? Screwing me in the ass? Wouldn't that hurt?"

J: "With a lot of lubricant and a gentle partner, it doesn't hurt. It's a different feeling that I think you would enjoy. Would you like to try it? You only live once."

Suzanne said she wanted to try it. Jonny got a tube of lubricant and rejoined Suzanne in his bed. They kissed delicately and he licked her pussy for a few minutes. Then, he ran his finger over her asshole and put his mouth on her back entryway. He ran his teeth over her little rosebud and tongued her there. His finger probed her entryway. She rolled onto her stomach and he slid his cock into her pussy. While he pumped back and forth, he put lubricant on his fingers and put one, then two fingers in her ass. He did it a second and a third time. He pulled his cock out and rubbed the lubricant over his hard prick.

When the tip of Jonny's cock touched Suzanne's asshole, she gasped. She felt him slowly push past her sphincter muscle. It hurt a little bit as she felt herself being pried open. It felt strange, but was exciting to think about being taken in such a taboo way. Jonny felt his prick push past her sphincter and enter Suzanne's rear passage. She felt her anal virginity being taken as the thick cock pushed her asshole open. She was stuffed and began to come. She reached down and fingered her clit as Jonny stroked back and forth, going deeper with each push. Suzanne felt completely dominated by this man she had just met, as he fucked her in the ass. It felt like he was going to reach her stomach with his prick. Suzanne's gasps of pleasure were heard by the sister and the other neighbors, who knew what was probably happening. They were proud of Jonny for being such an expert cocksman. Jonny fucked Suzanne until she reached another peak climax. Then, he emptied his balls into her ass. She collapsed and laid on the bed, naked, hot and sweaty. She felt wonderful and fell asleep like that. Jonny admired her naked body as she laid in his bed. She was the best woman he had ever had. It was too bad she would be leaving in a day.

Suzanne was subdued from the experience, probably just worn out. Jonny drove her back to the hotel. They talked about what they might do the next day. She asked if Jonny knew any more tricks. He told her the next step would be multiple partners, but he had no desire to share her. They kissed good night, two exhausted lovers. She was too tired to eat dinner and collapsed on the bed in her room.

James had a wonderful day diving. The diving group that day, had included two women. They were good divers, but they were also wearing swim suits that left little to the imagination. One of the women wore a thin top and her dark areolas and erect nipples were displayed all day. The other woman's suit bottom rode up into her ass-crack so her butt was essentially naked. He swam behind her and found himself focusing on her ass and legs more than the diving. It was making him horny and he had thoughts, wondering what his wife was doing.

That evening, James noticed that Suzanne was sweaty and disheveled. He had seen her with Jonny when they came back to the hotel. He hadn't seen them kiss, but noticed their familiarity. He also noticed that she had no tan lines on her body. She was bronzed all over. He felt unusual feelings of jealousy. He realized that he needed to pay more attention to his wife. He asked if he could join her on the final day's tour before they went home Saturday morning. She had no choice but to agree. In a way she was relieved. She was getting a little bit scared about the escalation of the sex and had some guilt about cheating. While she had looked forward to being fucked by Jonny again, she didn't know what would be next.

The next morning, when Jonny saw Suzanne with a man, who he presumed to be her husband, he knew what was up. She told Jonny that James would be joining them for the day. Jonny went and got a zip car from the hotel. It sat three and was open to the air.

They set off for the day. Suzanne told Jonny where they should go based upon their previous adventures. They weren't going back to his house, for sure. They started with some shopping. They stayed away from the bikini shop. Then they did some sightseeing. They ate lunch at a café with a view of the ocean. They went by the beaches and Jonny casually mentioned the nude beach. He asked if James wanted to see it. Surprisingly James said he did. Jonny told him and Suzanne (who already knew) that they would be expected to get nude themselves, rather than being creepy voyeurs. Again, Suzanne was surprised when James said "okay". Suzanne pretended to object, but let herself be talked into getting naked by her husband.

Suzanne acted very shy when they went to the beach. She had worn her hot pink bikini, which drew James' attention. He had a hard time hiding his hard prick when she took off her top and after some more convincing, took off her bottom. Jonny was naked too and stayed back from James and Suzanne, not wanting to interrupt their chemistry. When Suzanne walked to the water to cool off, James got a huge boner watching other men ogle his wife. Her breasts jiggled with the water dripping off them. Her nipples were hard. The hair on her pussy sparkled with the beads of water. Then he realized that she had been sunbathing nude since she had no tan lines, but was brown all over her body. He wanted to fuck her right there and had to lay on his stomach until his cock deflated to half-mast. He was aware of Jonny lying nearby with his cock basking in the sun.

James had long wished that his wife would be more daring but he was afraid to upset her by suggesting different things in bed. He liked it when she showed skin in public and when she flirted with other guys. Because she was a supposedly prim minister's daughter, he had to be very careful about anything sexually provocative. He was delighted with her behavior on the nude beach.

They left the beach and Suzanne made a bold decision and asked Jonny if he would take them to the deep lagoon where they had first made love. Jonny said "okay", if she was sure. He said what they did there was up to her.

At the lagoon, they admired the beautiful blue water. They paused before leaving when Suzanne said, "Jonny told me there is a tradition of swimming to the other side of the lagoon."

James said, "Let's do it."

Suzanne then said, "The tradition is to swim in the nude."

James asked, "Did you and Jonny do that?"

"No, he just told me about it." Suzanne said quickly, too quickly.

James was dense, but he was beginning to catch on about why his wife was in such a buoyant mood all week. He didn't know for sure if she had fucked Jonny, but she certainly had been naked around him long enough to get her all-over tan.

James took off his shirt and shorts and walked into the water naked. Suzanne stole a glance at Jonny and stripped off her bikini and walked in too. James asked Jonny if he was coming along and Jonny said he'd just wait for them. James said he should come along in case they got in trouble swimming so far. Jonny stripped and walked into the water. Suzanne wondered why James asked Jonny to come along. James was turned-on seeing his wife be naked in front of other people. She never knew that about him. As they swam across, Suzanne showed her husband how to dive to take in the solitude of the lagoon. She had been here before, he thought. Suzanne reflected on how she would never have expected to be swimming nude with two naked men. She looked at their penises which were shriveled in the cool water. They were fixated at her breasts, floating in the water and at the glimpses between her legs while she swam. Her dark pussy hair contrasted with her smooth delicate body.

When they got to the other side, Jonny, who was playing matchmaker said, "It's another tradition that when a man and women swim across the lagoon together, they make love on the beach." Suzanne looked at him with an incredulous, "What are you doing?" look. Jonny smiled and mouthed "Enjoy."

James, who was horny enough to screw a rock pile, immediately took Suzanne in his arms on the beach and began to kiss her. She objected, "Jonny is right there."

James just said, "I know. Is he seeing something new?" She was quiet as her husband put his cock into her slippery cunt. The thought of fucking in front of someone else and remembering the naughtiness of what she had done on the same beach with Jonny was erotic and exciting and made her juices flow. When James entered her, she immediately began to come. She seldom came when her husband fucked her, but this was different and exciting. They engaged each other in a sensuous session of love-making. It was more than she had done with Jonny. She loved James very deeply. She used her internal muscles to squeeze her husband's cock and he shot a huge load of cum, over a month's worth, into her wet vagina. He moved off her and she laid there, coming down from her high. She was catching her breath. Her breasts were heaving and her legs were spread open.

Then, the whole situation changed when James looked at Jonny and said, "I'd like to see you fuck my wife."

Suzanne as incredulous and objected, but James reminded her, "The tradition is that if a man and woman swim across together, they are supposed to fuck on the beach. I'd like to see it." He had come to the conclusion that they had fucked during their earlier visit.

Suzanne was dumbfounded. Jonny, eagerly took the opportunity to fuck Suzanne again. Doing her in front of her husband was a real turn-on. He usually fucked other men's wives when they were on vacation without the men knowing it. Fucking a wife in front of her husband made the conquest complete. "I'm fucking your wife and you know I've seduced her while you were busy doing something else." Taking a man's wife was the ultimate achievement for Jonny and having the guy know it and watch made it special. He felt different with Suzanne, she was special, and he wanted to make love to her one more time.

Jonny climbed between Suzanne's legs and slid his cock right into her cum-filled hole. There was no point in continuing to pretend that they hadn't been fucking all week. He and Suzanne were passionate in their carnal pleasure. They were fucking each other for the sheer pleasure of it. They kissed with open mouths and Jonny did her from the missionary position and then they switched to the doggy position. James watched with a recovering hard-on. Seeing his wife nude, outdoors, with another man's cock in her pussy was something he had never thought would happen. Jonny was standing and pumping away at Suzanne's pussy and she was coming. There was little delicacy involved; they were fucking. James had long harbored thoughts about seeing his wife with another man. He stroked his cock as he watched them. Suzanne motioned for him to drop down beside her. She took his cock in her mouth for the very first time after five years of marriage. When she relaxed her throat and took his entire cock into her mouth, James was amazed. He came in his wife' mouth while Jonny was emptying into her cunt and she was spasming in a mind-blowing orgasm. She had never thought of having two cocks in her at once before that day. When they finished, Suzanne laid on the beach with her arms and legs spread. Her beasts glowed in the sunlight and the semen of two men leaked from her pussy. She slowly got up, realizing that the two men were still watching her, even after they'd had her. She smiled and looked at their exhausted dicks, hanging between her legs. She was surprised that she was proud of herself, having satisfied and exhausted two men.

The three of them swam back across the lagoon. When they were back, James insisted on taking a photo of his wife and Jonny. She posed in her pink bikini. Then James convinced them to strip and he took another photo of his wife standing next to Jonny, both naked. Her skin was tanned and his was bronze-colored. It was a photo they would long remember. Jonny was turned so his dick was touching her leg. They rode back to the hotel. Suzanne just wore her cover-up. She was nude beneath it and it frequently popped open in the wind and her breasts and her pussy were uncovered. When they arrived, Suzanne gave Jonny an open-mouthed, full-body-contact kiss in front of her husband. She thanked him and paid him for the week along with a very substantial tip. She had been very pleased with his service.

Back in their room, James took his wife into bed again. They looked into each other's eyes as James slid his cock into her, both of them knowing that another man had been inside her and some of his cum was still in her silky-smooth vagina. It felt different, with her channel lubricated by the cum from earlier in the day. As they were making love, he asked her what other tricks she had learned. Suzanne said, "You'll see once we get back home." He was wondering what was next while she was thinking of how it would feel to have her husband's cock in her ass. James shot another load of semen into his hot wife's pussy and she had her final orgasm of the trip.

They left the next morning.

As for Jonny, the next day he was back at his booth, smiling at the tourists and watching an attractive married woman approach to ask for his services.

12