New Adventures with Catherine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand up straight and we share a long kiss of satisfaction. My cock is hard and presses against her pussy. Catherine grabs my cock and squeezes my balls.

"I want to suck your cock before you put it inside me. Turn up the hot water a bit."

I reach around and twist the handle until the water gets warmer. Steam continues to fill the shower stall as I feel the spray get hotter on my skin. Catherine pushes down the shower seat and sits. My hard shaft is at eye level. With the shower spray behind my back and my cock in front of Catherine, she grabs me and opens her mouth. Catherine wraps her left hand around my shaft and pumps me several times. She looks at my swollen glans and balls that hang low from the hot water. Her right hand reaches up and cups my ball sack; she rolls my balls around, pinching my swollen nuggets.

"I know I've told you before that I just love your balls when they hang low; I can suck each one into my mouth."

Catherine leans forward and sucks one of my balls into her mouth as she jerks on my shaft. She moves her tongue around and around before releasing me and sucking on the other nut. After releasing them she licks my shaft from bottom to top. Catherine pulls down on my shaft and swallows me up, sucking on my glans and several inches. She jacks me off while sucking on the tip.

"I just can't get enough of this cock. I want you inside of me now."

I put her off for a few minutes.

"First let me get your pussy ready. I want to eat you up."

Catherine stands up and we change places. I sit on the bench with Catherine facing me. The shower spray massages her backside. I need a close up of her pussy. She looks delicious. Her triangle of light brown hair is thick and matted by the water. Her clit is starting to emerge from its protective hood. Her outer lips are full and very pink from the hot water. I wrap my hands around her generous ass cheeks and pull her cunt close to my lips.

I stick my tongue out and lick her hanging red labia from bottom to top. I drill my tongue right into the center of her core. I snake my tongue up and down her pussy and taste her juices mingled with the shower water. She has such a clean taste. I lick all around her thighs and suck her inner labia between my lips. Catherine wraps her hands behind my head and pulls me tight against her cunt. I use my tongue to drill deep into her core and then slide up to find her clitoris.

"Rob, I can't stand it anymore, I need you inside me."

I concentrate on Catherine's clit for a few more minutes. Her pussy opens and screams for my cock. I use to fingers to feel her inner flesh. She is hot and tight. I know my cock will feel good trapped inside her gash. I pull my fingers out of her pussy, stand up and offer them to Catherine. She sucks her juice from my digits.

"Mmm, I taste good, don't I Rob?"

"Yes, you do; you are amazing."

We kiss and hold our bodies tight under the hot shower stream. I lift the shower chair to give us more room and press Catherine up against the tile wall. She leans against the wall as I lift her left leg with my hand. Standing in the hot spray of the shower head, I position my cock at her entrance and push deep inside her pussy. Catherine's cunt is steaming and wet. I bottom out and hold her tight against the wall. My cock throbs inside her tight tunnel. Holding her leg high and pressing her ass against the tile I stroke in and out of her pussy. We've had all the foreplay we need watching Olivia dominate Abigail and our oral love. Right now, we are ready for fast and furious orgasms.

I rock my hips back and forth. The movement of my cock against her clit is electric as waves of intense pleasure roll through Catherine's body. She grabs my ass and pulls me hard against her. My cock fills her pussy as we grind together. The red circles of her nipples darken as her climax builds. Her hard buds press into my chest.

"Cath, your nipples are so hard, they dig into my skin."

"I know, and they are so sensitive right now. Fuck me harder Rob."

Our hips slap together. The water splashes around us as our shared orgasm continues to build. My cock is ready to explode; Catherine is not far behind. I want her to come first, she has been waiting for this moment since we left Sequoia. I force myself to hold back and plunge into Catherine's cunt as hard as I can without sending her crashing into the wall. I lift her leg higher and press my groin into her. This move sends her over the edge. She is almost doing the splits as her orgasm surges.

"Gawd yes! I feel your cock deep inside. Feels so good. Take me Rob. Cummmmiinnnnnnngggg. Yeowwwwww."

Catherine screams as she cums hard. She holds onto my shoulders, so she won't fall. Her shallow breaths continue and then she presses her mouth against my neck and bites me. Her body convulses for several moments as she loses control. I hold her body tight against mine to keep her upright.

The hot water splashes our bodies as she comes down from her high. She regains her footing and I lower her leg a bit to allow her to balance with my cock still buried deep.

"Oh my what a feeling. That was a super orgasm. Sorry about the biting, I just lost control of my body. You do that to me. Now fill me up with your jizz."

I don't take long to blow my load; just a few more thrusts and I erupt. I feel three... four... five ropes of semen push into her pussy. It's a huge amount of cum. My body shakes, and Catherine holds on.

"Yes Rob, fill my pussy. I feel your hot cum inside me. Cum for me baby."

I continue to thrust into Catherine until all my seed is deposited and my cock softens. We embrace and kiss and kiss some more.

"I guess we both needed that, huh Catherine?"

"I should say so. Thank you so much. You know how to do me just right."

"I think I came more than I ever have. I filled your pussy with a lot cum."

Catherine steps into the spray and squats over the drain. My cum flows out of her pussy between her extended labia. Several globs plop down.

"Geez Rob, that's a lot of baby sauce. It's a good thing I can't get preggers. You certainly dropped a load. Come here and kiss me."

We embrace again and kiss some more. The water begins to cool down, so I shut it off and grab the towels. We take turns drying each other. I pay a lot of attention to her boobs, drying each one. I kiss her nipples as I finish. She moves a towel over my chest and then down to my cock. She spends a lot of time drying my cock, but fails to revive me. I'll need several hours to recover from this episode.

"Cath, I think we've been in here a long time. We used up all the hot water. Oops. Hey, I dare you to walk back to the trailer in just your towel."

"Are you crazy?"

"It's only three spaces away and I don't think anyone is out and about at this time of day."

"OK big guy, you're on."

I step into my cargo shorts and we open the door. I look out to see if the coast is clear. It is. Catherine wraps the towel around her big boobs. The bottom only covers her ass crack, the lower parts of her wide cheeks are visible. As she walks to the trailer, I'm sure her pussy will be on display.

"OK Toots, are you ready to fly?"

We walk swiftly from the showers to space #46. The towel flutters in the wind and her triangle of fluffy pubic hair is visible to anyone who might be around. Lucky for her, no one is.

"Hey lady, nice bush."

Catherine smiles and opens her towel, flashing me and everyone else in the park. Oh my god, what is she doing. She drops the towel altogether and runs past two spaces to our trailer. Her tits swing back and forth. She tries to open the door and it won't budge. I pick up her towel and walk slowly to her. I locked the door before joining her in the shower. Catherine looks back at me in a panic.

"Rob hurry up, I can't open the door."

I walk nonchalantly past one space and then a second space. Catherine tries to cover her boobs with one arm and her hairy mound with the other.

"Hurry Rob, someone might see me."

"I hope they do. They'll be so jealous of me. Hey everyone, look who I get to fuck? She is incredibly sexy and has the best tits in the world."

"Rob!!"

I shuffle along the path enjoying the sight of my lovely Catherine completely nude in the mid-day sun. I finally reach the trailer and then search for my keys in my pockets. I search every pocket looking for them.

"Gee Cath, I don't seem to be able to locate the trailer keys. Maybe I left them back at the shower."

"Very funny. Now open the door or no more blow jobs."

Wow, that hits me where it counts. I fish out my keys and open the door for Catherine. She scampers into the trailer with a nasty look. I follow and close the door behind us.

"You are pushing your luck, mister."

"I'm not sure what you mean? Here, would you like your towel back?"

"Very funny."

I unbutton my shorts and drop them to the floor. I grab Catherine and hold her tight, squishing her Double-D's into my chest. We are both exhausted. I suggest we jump between the sheets and have well deserved rest all afternoon. I get no resistance from Catherine. She looks into my eyes, smiles and plants a long, wet kiss on my lips.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Hopefully keep me around to make love to you all night long."

Catherine winks and tells me that is the correct answer. I pull down the covers of the queen size bed and we slip in between the sheets. I lie on my back and Catherine snuggles up to me. She puts her hand on my flaccid cock as we drift off to sleep.

12