All Comments on 'New Age Marriage'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
b

i hope when he gets some girl to fuck she will cause drama about it not wanting it

ending in divorce where the hubby gets the kids & everything

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Some people are not wired to be monogamous

We're all better off if they're honestly and happily married to each other.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
So much moralizing from the usual suspects - 5*

Polyamory CAN work. Wife sharing can work and makes sense. I liked what you said about fidelity and morals at the beginning. I think the BTB crowd would like what men do in parts of the middle east. They castrate girls at puberty by surgically removing their clitoris so they won't enjoy sex. They do it young so the girls won't know what they're missing. It was made illegal but kept happening anyhow. It's been going on for thousands of years over there. Under ISIS control it's not illegal anymore in their territories. This dramatically reduces the chances a woman will cheat on her husband and if that's not enough, there is sometimes public stoning of a cheating wife. I can hear the BTB crowd cheering, YESSSSS! Whatever anyone thinks about morality, this was a hot erotic story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'll bet you that there

Are a good deal more men who would kick your ass for screwing their wife than there men who would let you have dinner with them... unless it was to poison you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:SharedSigne

It's no secret you got a hard on about the BTB crowd. Well join the club. They got a hard on about the hotwife/willing cuckold tales. Personally I find hotwife/wife watching stories boring. Give me a realistic human drama consequence or reconciliation story anytime. I won't deny your preferences, please don't deny me mine. We live our lifes according to our principles and believes, live yours accordingly. I don't enjoy harsh revenge stories either, but I never complain about them. Wouldn't it be nice if we co-exist in this category. All the bickering hasn't accomplished nothing, unless of course, we get personal satisfaction of bashing others. Is that it?

No comment on story. Didn't read it. Tags were explicit. (signed ML)

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 8 years ago
Decent writing

I am not the morality police and personally I think polyamory is possible for some so I am not criticizing that aspect of your story. I believe she essentially had an affair by not telling him upfront about fucking the other guy. The fact that she admitted to him that she would keep the affair from him shows an inherent lack of respect for him in my opinion. Not being in a polyamourus relationship I don't know what the dynamics are however I would think that it would be like any other relationship where mutual respect is key. That is my main issue with most cuckholding stories. If it is your thing more power to you but I won't enjoy the story if blatant disrespect is shown to either side.

Technically there were a few homonyms that were missed and some sentence structures seemed a bit forced but nothing to terrible in my opinion. I appreciate anyone who puts part of themselves out there so thanks you for sharing.

-Ahaz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

U ever gonna get a blow job from the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fine line

between an open marriage and cuckolding. This story has more of the tone of a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuckolding Disguised as Polyamory

Didn't seem as if hubby had much of choice did he? Run hubby run You have been replaced!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Open marriage means both ways

In part two I would suggest that the husband get a second wife and then the four of them can live happily after.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
@ dkmywife re "Touched a Nerve"

ha ha ha, well said, hear hear! I loved this comment even more than I loved your 5 star story, It's so true and so funny. The trolls make me sad sometimes so it's good to have a laugh at them for a change. Thanks for poking the trolls, keep it up!

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Double tap to the trolls.

Well my earlier comment seems to have sent several trolls into apoplectic fits. I left one annonous trolls comment up to offer a taste of what fat basement dwellers do for self fulfillment (besides using lube and a firm grip). This is the quality of being who comes to literotica for the express purpose of reading porn and then in some self ordained act of contrition rails against the amoral topic of cheating wives, open marriage or cuckholding which seems to REALLY send them over the edge.

I will continue to write as I said earlier if only to act upon my humanitarian drive to give all man kind a purpose. Such penis squeezers do truly need to feel as though their pathetic Mac and cheese eating lard assed lives have purpose. And for those old men who had women leave them or have had a divorce and take exception to the topics such as loving wives....WHAT ARE YOU DOING reading porn about the very topic that clearly causes you pain? If you have issues with cheating wives open marriage and swinging don't come here to vent your spleen. There is no percentage in it. Go walk the dog and hold your new wives hand. Stop reading porn if it upsets you so much.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea but a reasonably well-told story

As I have said before, even though I think murder to be abhorrent, this does that I despise authors like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or Agatha Christie for having written about murders.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
For goodness sake.

This story is a fairly low-key exploration of a possible relationship dynamic. If it gets up your nose, stop reading and wander elsewhere. I don't know the author, but it seems to me that if you open up a story, you willingly hand control to the author. If it's too rough for any reason, don't bitch, report it.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Some people can't help overcomplicating their lives

He tells her he's ok with her having a lover, but she "cheats" on him for years with her old BF because she's too embarrassed to admit that she wants to do what he's already told her he's ok with her doing. How has she lasted as long as she has without her head exploding?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-for goodness sake

Report it to whom? This site encourages authors to post stories in the wrong category. They don't give a fuck as long as the hits are coming on their site. Loving wives has been a dismal example of shit that's thrown into this category. We got bdsm, fetish, interracial, gay and even incest. Where are the site monitors? Making money off the so called trolls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Author

Did it ever occur to you the more you bash your readers, the more they will come back at you. They're playing you for a sucker. Write shit and piss of the author, and he obliges. Mission accomplished. Who's the fool. Your tirades just encourage readers to double their efforts to piss you off. Good example is SharedSigne, she's becoming known as another bonnietaylor2 in this category. More one stars are handed out because of her insults hurled at the btb crowd. She even gave a well known author who writes great stories a one star rating because she felt insulted by something he didn't even do. Great way to make friends, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Big Tent

I skimmed this story but got the gist. Loving Wives, I believe, is intentionally ambiguous to allow a person who wants to write about the romantic love of a monogamous wife to someone who wants to write about a cheating wife, or a wife who wants a polyamorous lifestyle. It is intended to be where the woman of the story is married, the many different aspects of a relationship that can result in a marriage and the effects the wife's actions have on the marriage. That's the way the moderators want it and the way it should be. Anyone can generally tell what the story is going to be before they read it so to those that continue on and decide to go ballistic "me thinks you protest too much." The author has the right to write his story. You have the right to read it or not. Or to like it or not. You even have the right to go ballistic in your comments even though I think such vitriol is misplaced. I do regret that some readers appear to be so hurt and upset by a story that they become abusive and I believe that some of the better writers have moved on and quit posting because of the thought police who attack attack attack.

To the author and his comment. Relationships between men and women through time have never been static and one size fits all. Polyamory and polygamy or as old s time.

anon.1 aka imanonone

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Cuckolding element kind of ambiguous here

Yes, Laurie "cheated" on Richard by giving the ex the BJs she wouldn't give him behind his back, but he'd already told her he was ok with her having something on the side. In his position, my reaction would be amusement at her inability to admit she wanted what she'd already been told she could have. I'd also want to know where's MY BJs?

And yes, the logical answer to "how do we proceed from here?" is for Richard to meet another woman who isn't terribly into romance and just wants some wild sex with him - especially BJs - and see how Laurie deals with the realization that open works both ways.

Or, if you really want to screw with angry hating posters' heads, have Richard and Russell realize they like each other more than they like Laurie...

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Polyamory

Polyamory means engaging in multiple sexual relationships. If that is your go, fill your boots. Just don't then try to convince me that polyamorists "love" more than one person. The only person they love is themselves.

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
Decent story.

My girlfriend and I role play with stuff like this. I get to be the "other guy." It's fun, but I don't know if the application to real life would work out. Still, that's what fantasy life is for, eh?

Decently written story. Nice descriptions, sexy scene. Not bad. Stories like this will bring a lot of haters out of the wordworks. You just have to laugh at them and keep it moving. Sometimes I get bored and engage them. Other times I just chuckle to myself. If I was an ancient man with no prospects of ever getting laid (checked the profile of a few of them. Most of them over 60), and didn't have anything do besides browse the site for stories to bash, I would probably be doing the same thing.

Be encouraged author. There are people who actually come to this site to read stories for fun, not get free therapy to help with rejection or abandonment issues. These people don't complain about what stories should be in this hub based on their own opinion of what "extra marital fun" means. They just read. Don't give up on account of them.

Before I go, I'll save the haters time by saying their half of the conversation for them.

"Should have know Lex1 would like this shit story."

"Lex1, is a cuck who likes cuckie stories."

"Arrogant ass cuckie, always starting trouble."

"Eat shit and die cuckie!"

If I missed anything, feel free to let me know. If i read anything clever or new, I may respond. LMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like all of your stories, it was well presented.....not too many technical issues....

...well, not enough to go all spelling-nazi on your ass....but enough to make the ride a bit bumpy for my taste.

I hope you'll get editorial help, if you're not up to doing the usually expected housekeeping before submitting. Your call, but why not make the effort top-drawer? It is, after all your legacy to this audience.

A commenter stated that polyamory living CAN work.

Well, that seems a bit naïve and idealistic to me. I have never seen it work for very long. Neither the homes I knew about, nor those I was part of. The initial participants always broke apart over some petty jealousy or a squabble about fairness and equal time that escalated until someone left and sore egos and hurt feelings ensued.

I'd like to hear from someone, anyone, that can document any polyamorous family that lasted as long as most marriages do (and that ain't very long either!). I've heard rumors of some going 20 years, never anything lasting thirty years or more....., but even they are rumors and unproven, undocumented.

I tried a "cohabitation contract" lifestyle for awhile. People came and went far too often for my sense of family to remain intact. I ended up leaving when it became clear that it attracted the curious and the experimentally inclined, but very few that were committed. A lot of difficult feelings came about over the loss of children that went with their biological mothers, leaving others (including their biological fathers) stung for the loss.

So, this is an interesting fairytale for me, but a little distasteful, because it seems overtly idealized and at this point seriously lop-sided. Wifey and her old boyfriend have obviously maintained a sexual relationship for wifey's entire marriage. Do not tell me that blow jobs are not sexual! That will earn you the label of 'badly confused' if not something more acerbic. That is cheating and cuckolding. Our "hero" has known for some time that wifey has little love or respect for him, treating him like a troglodyte in Manhatten and making no end of disparaging remarks about him....so why are they still married? It seems there will be no love lost between them, but her late-in-the-story declarations that she loves him and wants to grow old with both hubbies, seems both untruthful and disingenuous (like she seems to be), in light of her dairy entries.

I may begin to accept it in the larger format, if and when our "hero" narrating this missive, takes up with some great lady and suggests she should become part of the equation.

This is where nearly every PA family I know of began to fall apart. If it was balanced, it wouldn't last. In most of the cases, the original wife began to take umbrage at the additions of a "competing" female that in some way or other, threatened her prominence. Or in the case of an original hubby blowing up over being ignored by the woman/women in the household....e.g., not getting his 'fair share' of pussy. (crude, but true).

In one case I'm intimate with, she (the original wife) had three steady 'boyfriends' (live-in) and either two or three 'occasionals' she was working on (probably fucking outside the home and the rules). When her original husband brought a graduate student home with him, she didn't make too much of it, but when his 'work wife' joined them, it became too much and she couldn't cope. He insisted that what was good for the goose, must also be good for the gander, or it was really all just a thinly veiled cuck/ego trip experience for her. Things got worse and he left the house, filed for divorce and married the work wife and they share the former grad student (now a 'full partner' to both and mother to two of the five children in the household. It seems 'work wifey' likes girls, too. They've done well together, but it is not, strictly speaking a polyamorous household and certainly uncommon (as in 'rare as hen's teeth).

They're a bit careful about legalities (don't want jail time for polygamy), but the situation is an open secret in their area. The ex wife eventually remarried and lives monogamously, apparently preferring that to parity with hubby in a polyamorous household.

Really, any documented exceptions would be welcome. Otherwise, it reads like a socio-political, sexual agenda and loses all credibility in my eyes. So, commenter, put up or shut up. Well, don't shut up, just grow up.

Thank you, as always for offering interesting ideas, even if they are total fantasy....really, aren't most stories here? Isn't, "calm down, it's just a story and a fantasy at that!", the most frequent rejoinder?

Well, then let's all just calm down and enjoy the ride..... Oh, but I forgot. Some people come here and get upset over the injustices in many of the stories....perhaps related to their own painful experiences.....and they react.

Is anybody here really surprised by that? I'm not, and admit that some stories toast my gizzard pretty good...I usually refrain from commenting on those at all, preferring to keep my silence to dumping on some poor writer with hopes of an adoring audience.

The writer doesn't know about my pain and can't be expected to be sensitive to it....they don't know me....And neither do you.

Better to wisely keep our own counsel, than to expose ourselves with kindergarten rants, thereby erasing any doubt as to our adult status...nest-'ce pas?

Please continue.

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Reporting your comment as a threat. So you understand they can read your URL address

Dear mindless clod making threats. Instead of deleting your THREAT I reported it. As your infantile comment could be taken as a threat it has to be reported to homeland security as a terroristic threat. You see your computer is not invisible when you are on line. It can be traced just like a phone can be traced while you are making a call. So if I miss my guess you are a slob who lives off of social security in either your moms basement or some single wide trailer eating buttered grits because you can't get a job. Mental disability can do that sadly. So keep making threats. Like this and you will find a police officer or two at your door asking why you were making threats on your computer. It will then be taken from you. And you won't have any way of entertaining your self except with a tube of lube.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuckoled

Enjoying the story so far.

Poor cuckoled bastared. Hope he finds a very attractive women whom enjoys what he has to offer when his wife apparently doesn't.

Fuck his new lover in front of the wife and see if she likes it.

teeneywteeneywalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

Can't wait for the continuation. I have been looking for a story like this one, because so few good cuckold stories contain the emotional relationship that one would expect to develop as two become so intimate. My wife's affair with her former bf is very similar to this but they would never have reunited unless they had that strong bond at one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A brilliant story

So clearly written details perfect. A wonderful expression of the current contempt for men in general and husbands in particular. I wonder how many more decades will pass where this flagrant contempt escalates until husbands reject the damaged goods their "wives" have become

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 7 years ago
Excellent way to open and enjoyed reading

I am most taken by the opening paragraphs. They drew me in to want to learn more. I am looking forward to where you take these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dangers

The true open marriage problem is one of the spouses leaves the marriage to somebody else with divorce..............and this can happen, because the divorce is free in the most countries. Second problem is the STDs and the third one is the bastards. For example the husband will have twin kids from a single woman and the single woman with DNA test will ask for children support through the court and the wife will be happy for the less income?

Swinger lifestyle in closed circulal group is better because the STDs and the bastard danger are less than these are in the open marriage .

The cuckolding is a special slavery with sexual inequality which is much wronger than the open marriage. The cuckolding lifestyle could be with the bastard danger and STDs to the husbands.

The communa could be closed circular group (as the swinger lifestyle) but the problem for the kids because the kids live in a neart to an orphanage type life.

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Let's not forget this is 'fiction'.

To those who seem determined to express your latent need to moralize a piece of fictional erotic literature. Why? It is a story that has come into the writers head and it is put into a medium for others to enjoy the erotic aspect of reading about somebody else fucking. There are no doubt people out there who would think fucking knot hole in a tree would be interesting...only in reality bees stinging your crank...might be a strong dissuading argument to actually doing that. Then fucking a tree might be considered raping the tree to the serial moralist. This venue is not a church, religious or in anyway a morally philosophical site. It is about fucking...it is about getting horny and getting your rocks off...in a safe, moral-free zone. So let us not over think things shall we.

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 6 years agoAuthor
RE DANGER

It is a STORY about a wife FUCKING another dude. Lets not over think it. People come here to read about fucking. Not learning about the philosophical meanderings of a moralist. YOU are here to read about fucking. Do not waste my time, or anyone else's with bringing a moral compass into the realm of fictional fucking. I might just write a piece about a KNOME fucking a rock just to see what the moralists say to that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

how cheating slut love two husband. loser how could you accept this garbage offer loser wimp. . act like a man loser.. crap story

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Yet to read an actual GOOD story written by this author. No score!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

enuf is enuf, gave this author a chance and wont read any more of his (crap) stories.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

My only problem with these stories are that the husband is really not relevant. He is clearly only around because he is the better provider. He never gets sex in the story. It’s also funny how defensive he is and how he try’s to play off his fucked relationship by attacking monogamy. A lot of protesting

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Open marriage only works for a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anybody that believes open marriages work has never looked up the true facts about them they fail more often than conventional marriages. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous