New Age Therapy

Story Info
Infidelity & therapy, Our emotional turmoil can we recover.
17.1k words
3.64
18.7k
27
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Age Counselling

Part One

"Senorita." The bartender placed their latest round of caipirinhas in front of her. It was their first night of the girl's trip to paradise, the Dominican Republic. The music was as expected, Latin beats that engaged the motion of her hips without her even thinking about it. They had been there since the Disco opened, dancing their asses off. It was her turn to get the next round of drinks, so she left her girlfriend in the middle of the dance floor on her own.

Alex was in desperate need to blow off steam after the latest and greatest boyfriend ghosted her. Sara should have been home, curled up on the couch with her husband spending adult-time while the kids slept upstairs. Her and her husband couldn't afford this trip themselves. She had only recently returned to work now that both kids were in school full-time. He only relented because it was paid for by Alex's ex-boyfriend before he disappeared into the ether.

Sara loved the late spring, early summer, and loved to savour those last few nights of curling up on the couch with her husband in front of the fire before the heat of the summer hit. Speaking of heat, instead of being at home, she was by the side of her best friend, prepared to be the shoulder to cry on. Not that Alex was doing any crying.

"Sara, this is Oscar and Juan." Alex bounced up alongside her at the bar with her dance partner Oscar and friend Juan in tow. She was all giggles and flirtatiousness with both men, but it was clear she was taken by Oscar. It never took Alex very long to gain the attention of the most attractive men in the room. Who wouldn't be taken by her, a buxom blonde with the body, spirit and energy of a twenty-year old model? Oscar himself was also extremely attractive. Tall, dark and handsome, just Alex's type. His shirt accentuating his muscular arms and chest.

Juan seemed more serious than his friend Oscar. He had been sipping on the same drink for some time and kept looking at his watch as if it was past his bedtime. Sara noticed his eyes were a beautiful hazel that penetrated right through her.

"Hello." Sara greeted them all, never breaking eye contact with Juan. There was something about his gaze that pulled her to him.

Alex broke the moment by yelling "shots" and slapping the bar. Both Sara and Juan protested but when the bartender brought 4 shots they capitulated and seconds later Alex dragged them all back to the dance floor. The night continued with more shots and more dancing. When it was evident that Alex was going to party the night away and Oscar was not only keeping pace, but cheering her on, it was time for Sara to call it a night. Exhausted from the first day in the sun, she excused herself.

"Wait Sara." Alex ran up to her as she was leaving. "I'm going back to Oscar's room tonight; I'll see you in the morning."

"Alex-"

"Before you say a word - I'll be fine. I'm not leaving the resort. Buuuuutttt, you could invite Juan back to our room. Nothing like a little vacay adventure." She proposed coyly.

Sara was stunned that Alex would even suggest it. "My god Alex! He's still a kid! Besides I'm married!"

"I noticed, the 'I'm married' was the second reason and not the first. Come on Sara, what's a little fun? He will never know! Maybe it will spice things up for you too again." He was Sara's devoted husband Paul. "You have been in this rut ever since you've realized 40 is just around the corner. You really need to live a little. The kids are off in school, this should be your time to shine."

"Never Alex. I love him. I could never cheat."

"Its your decision, but after a few days, you will never see Juan again. No one will ever know what happened. Besides, look at him. He is HOT as fuck!"

"We barely know each other."

"And???" Alex prompted.

She relented. "He is hot as fuck! I can't argue that."

The men had caught up to them. Alex hugged her and headed off with Oscar hand-in-hand. They looked like a cute couple. Best way to get over one man, is to get under another she thought to herself and chuckled. That was something Alex would say.

"May I walk you to your room?" Juan inquired. Sara nodded and they walked slowly from the resort's disco back towards the main buildings. He was much younger than her, maybe 25? He had been a gentleman of a dance partner all night. He guided Sara around the dance floor as if he was a professional dancer. Holding her close, but still at a respectable distance. There were a few intimate moments as they danced, but Juan never took any of it as a signal to become more amorous.

She also found he was a good escort. Juan held up his end of the conversation despite the language barrier. In fact, his English was quite good. They had walked right by her room, ending up in the lobby for a night cap.

One drink turned into two, turned into three. The age difference no longer apparent. It had been a long time since she had forgotten herself. He asked her all sorts of questions about her husband and kids. How she and Alex met and stayed such good friends yet appeared so different. The comfort level with each other was clear, he shared his recent heartbreak with a woman he expected to marry. While she shared how she felt something was amiss in her marriage since both kids were in school full-time. It surprised her how easy it was to talk to Juan. It really surprised her how she felt about her marriage even though she only realized it as the words left her lips.

Finally, Juan walked her back to the entrance of the low-rise building containing her room. A little unsteady on her heels after all the drinks that evening. He steadied her with his hand on the small of her back. It unexpectedly gave her goosebumps and brought her nipples to attention. What almost 40-year-old woman wouldn't be excited by a young handsome 20 something touching them, she thought as she brushed off her body's reaction. Arriving at the entrance of her building, he wished her a 'goodnight', gave her a peck on the cheek and watched her walk away towards her room.

She kicked off her heels the moment she stepped in the room. Pouring herself a glass of wine, she stood in front of the mirror and examined herself. She was still in decent shape after the two kids. The grey hadn't started to colour her dark brown hair too significantly. She liked the way she looked, especially in this outfit. She wore a little black slip dress, above the knee. The spaghetti straps made it a little slinky. She had to be careful with the type of bra she wore with it, but it was an appropriate dress for a woman of her age. "Oh god, a woman of my age? Is this what my life has come to?" she asked herself aloud, shaking her head.

She laid on the bed, sipping her wine and thought. 'What in the world was I thinking sharing such personal information with this stranger?' Her husband was as close to perfect as she could have imagined a husband to be. Even after 15 years, ten of them married, they still had a healthy sex life. It wasn't crazy, but it wasn't boring either.

Not tired enough to sleep, she stepped out onto the balcony. In the distance she could see a figure pacing back and forth by the pool abruptly ending a telephone conversation. The figured walked away from the pool and towards the buildings the rooms were in, punching a tree hard enough to shake it. He shook his hand afterwards. As the figure neared the path by her room, she saw it was Juan.

"Juan!" she muffled a yell. "Juan! Are you okay?"

He looked up. His expression went from despair to pleasure when he saw that it was Sara. "My Juliet. I thought you were sleeping." He smirked.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

He raised his right hand to reveal his knuckles dripping with blood. "Juan, what happened?"

"El arbol."

"What? A bull? Come up here." Sara's Spanish wasn't good enough to know what he was talking about, and she hurried to the door of her suite to open it for Juan.

"El arbol. A tree. I'm ok." He stood at the doorway.

"Let me see that, we need to clean it out." She examined the hand.

"Its ok Sara don't worry about it. I'm ok."

"You are obviously not ok Juan. You punched a tree. Come on, I have some antibiotic cream, so it doesn't get infected."

She took him into her bathroom and gently washed his hand. Being a mother, she always had first aid supplies nearby. As she applied the cream and dressed his wound she asked, "Do you want to tell me about it?" He just shook his head.

"Sometimes it helps to talk." She finished bandaging him and looked up at him to see the tears in his eyes. "I can listen if you want."

They sat on opposite beds facing each other. He proceeded to tell her, that it was his cousin that called. Juan's ex-girlfriend just got engaged to another man. He was angry with himself for being hurt like this. Their relationship was over, but it still hurt him.

Remembering what it was like to have your heartbroken at his age, Sara took his hands in hers and wished she could make the hurt go away. "It is her loss, Juan. She saved you from future pain. When it is the right time, you are going to find someone who is going to knock your socks off." She had to explain what 'knock your socks off' meant and they laughed.

"I wish I could find a woman like you Sara." Juan confessed.

Her phoned rang, interrupting them, she glanced down at the screen, it was her husband. Oh my, she had another man in her room, how would she explain that. "Uh - excuse me, I uh, I have to take this. Be right back." Nervously, she grabbed her glass of wine, walked out onto the balcony and answered the phone. "Hey Babe."

Her faux pas of having Juan in the room was quickly replaced with shock. She was greeted by a barrage of 'hello's', the kids were still awake. It was after 1am on a school night and the kids were still awake! Juan could hear both sides of the conversation. Her husband had lost control on her first night of vacation and couldn't get the kids to bed. She put the kids to bed via the phone and then faced-off with her husband.

Paul was peppering her with the events that had troubled his day, leading up to the kids still being awake. His exasperation with the situation made it clear he was not pleased to be left to deal with bedtime without her. A little passive aggressive on his part. When she presented the opportunity, she knew he would never say no, he loved her too much not to let her go. They could never afford a trip like this themselves, at least not at this point. She had just returned to work full-time. He had encouraged her to go in the first place, but now she felt as if he was holding it over her head.

She ended the conversation in defeat. Not one question about her, or the trip. Her first day of relaxation was wiped away in a 5-minute telephone call. From that conversation she reasoned she was only missed because he had to be responsible for the kids on his own. She looked out from the balcony and wondered if that call was representative of how the rest of her life would be. She was almost 40 and this could not be it. A single tear ran down her face as she turned back into the room to see Juan. "What the hell was she doing with this young man in her room?" She asked herself.

"I hear I am not the only one who is unappreciated. Mi Reina, you deserve so much more." He leaned over and pecked her on the cheek.

It was sweet, kind, gentle. It even made her heart beat a little faster. She turned away from him and looked out over the pool again. Hoping the break in his gaze would give her the moment she needed to get a grip of what she was doing.

Instead of that moment to think, he reached around and placed his hands on the balcony rail on either side of her. Leaning over, his second kiss was on her neck. It sent tingles up and down her spine. She felt an excitement that had eluded her and her husband for some time. She knew she should ask him to leave, but Alex's voice rang in her ears. 'No one will ever know what happened.'

"Juan, I-"

"I just want to kiss you, Sara. No one ever has to know. Please?" He pleaded and continued to kiss her. There was that phrase again 'no one ever has to know'. At that moment, she felt like the centre of someone's world. Maybe not her world, but it was only kissing. "Mi Reina, estas bonita -- dulce -- amiable -- todo." He whispered to her in between his kisses and caressing. She felt Juan's hands reach around and embrace her, placing his hand on her abdomen, he pulled her back into him. She felt his erection against her bottom, immediately sirens went off in her head.

"Juan, no." She pushed him away enough for her to reach for her glass of wine, and quickly gulp down what was left. She moved swiftly over to the desk in the room to refill it, allowing her to create physical space between them. Her heart was pounding. 'Think Sara, think!' she repeated over and over in her head as she continued to consume her wine.

"Sara, I am so sorry." Juan hung his head. He knew he had probably pushed too far.

"No, I'm sorry." She took a step towards him as he stared directly into her eyes.

"Do you want me to leave?" He took a step in her direction, his eyes pleading with her to say no.

She lowered her head for a moment and when she looked up, he was right in front of her again with that penetrating stare that went right through her and into her soul. He slowly leaned down and kissed her on the mouth.

She felt his tongue exploring her mouth and found herself returning the passion. His hands made it to her ass, he picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He leaned her up against the wall. His hard cock nestled between her legs. Using the wall as support, he pushed her arms up over her head and back against the wall. He slid his hands down her arms to her chest, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. The thin material of her dress and bra allowed for her nipples to tighten and come to attention.

"Mmmmmmmm." She threw her head back against the wall. She loved her nipples played with. His touch was so penetrating. She felt as if her clothes fell away. Lifting her off the wall, he carried her to the bed. Laying her down, he took off his shirt and climbed onto the bed along side her. He took her hand and placed it on his chest. "Estabien, estabien." He continued to kiss her and caress her arms, occasionally taking her hand on his chest and rubbing it up and down his torso.

Reaching around her, he manoeuvred her until she was straddling him. Her hands on his chest, she felt the moistness between her legs. She was frozen. His hard cock throbbed against her pussy. She was physically ready, but mentally, her mind had not caught up. His fingers found her dress straps and pulled them down off her shoulders exposing her erect nipples through the sheer material of the bra. He paused and stared at her for a moment. "Beautiful." He grabbed the dress and pulled it up over her head, as she blushed like a schoolgirl.

Tossing the dress aside, he pulled her down to him, rolling them both onto their sides. He kissed her forehead as he guided her hand to the button on his pants. Suddenly, she came alive. The thirst building between her legs needed to be quenched. She ripped open his pants and pulled down his zipper.

Part Two

"Mooooommmmyyyyyyyyyy!" The kids, 6 and 8, came running to her the moment she walked out the gate of the airport. Hurling themselves into her arms, almost bowling her over.

"Oh, my little angels, I missed you!" She embraced them tightly. "Where's Daddy?" She looked around to spot her husband, welcome home balloons in one hand and a beautiful bouquet of red roses in the other.

He waited for the kids to let go of her, before he embraced her. "Welcome home." He whispered as he kissed her just behind her ear. That same spot Juan had kissed. She kept her sunglasses locked in place. She couldn't reveal the swollen tear-stained eyes from the last several days of crying. It would reveal the secret that had been eating her up inside.

"Alex." He nodded his head at his wife's travel companion. He could never fathom how the two of them stayed so tight. Alex was nothing but a pot stirrer. She had tried to come between him and his wife on several occasions before they were married. Alex had gone as far as showing up at his stag, plastered out of her mind, and attempted to seduce him. The thought made him squeamish, but as the dutiful husband, he plastered a smile on his face.

"Catch you later Daddy." Alex tossed over her shoulder as she turned to hug Sara. "I'll talk to you soon little Momma." She squeezed her friend hoping to transfer some reassurance to her. "You got this." She whispered, knowing that Sara's good nature was going to have to do a lot of work to accept her slip up. Personally, she didn't understand the big deal. Nothing wrong to feel wanted and appreciated for a short moment in time. No one needed to know. In her mind, it had zero impact on Sara's relationship with her husband.

"By the way, I found a ride." About 10 feet behind Alex, the handsome man with the firefighter build, who had sat across the aisle from them on the flight home, was patiently waiting for Alex.

Sara needn't say a word, she just chuckled and shook her head. "Oh Alex, you never fail to surprise me." She watched Alex strut towards her new companion.

"Over and under Baby!!!" Alex spun around and yelled back at her laughing. Sara could only laugh in disbelief at how resilient her best friend was.

"Over and under?" Her husband questioned. As they watched Alex grab her new friend's hand and walk away.

"Fill you in later when we have a less curious audience." She nodded towards their kids.

The kids were asking her a thousand questions about the vacation on her way home. It kept her mind occupied and off her tropical encounter. Her husband periodically squeezed her hand each time the kids asked a ridiculous question or acted silly. She would glance over at him briefly or shoot him a smile to acknowledge him, but quickly turned back to watch the other cars on the highway.

She finally managed to speak to him. "What did you take out of the freezer for dinner? Do we need to stop for groceries?" Back to her reality of being a mother and wife.

"Nope." He smirked. "We got groceries this morning and we are picking up dinner on the way home. No way my beautiful queen is going to cook the minute she returns from vacation. Especially on Mother's Day."

She didn't know why she was surprised by his actions; he was always considerate like this. Doing the little things that other husbands would not even think about. 'What had she done to this man?' She thought to herself. 'How could she have broken her vows?' Here was this kind man, who took care of the kids for a week so she could take advantage of a free trip, and he remembered to get groceries for the coming week and made dinner arrangements. 'What had she been thinking?'

When he pulled into the parking lot of her favorite restaurant. A single tear rolled down her face. They only came here on special occasions these days. It was an expensive place that served upscale French cuisine which she had fell in love with while living in Paris before she met him. It was far too expensive to be a regular stop, yet he was somehow making it happen for them tonight.

"Be right back, ordered it to go tonight, hope that is okay Beautiful?" She could only manage a smile and a nod. She knew if she spoke, she would collapse into a puddle of tears.

When he exited the car, she took the opportunity to take a few deep breaths. She quickly lifted her glasses to wipe her eyes dry.

"Mommy, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Her 8-year-old daughter asked from the back seat.

"Mommy's fine, just a little tired from the flight." She didn't realize her daughter could see her. "I just want to get home, sweet home." She sighed.