New America the Sufferage of Men 04

Story Info
Lives of six men living in the female-led New America.
2.7k words
4.11
15.5k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGE 18 AND OVER.

This story is about the intersecting lives of seven men living in the female-led New America government. It is primarily a CFNM story. Each new chapter deals with another of the seven men, each living in a different male Classification or cast. Eventually the seven men meet up and become a force for change. I recommend that you read the Prologue and Chapter 1 for background information for the story.

All characters engaging in sexual activity are age 18 and over.

This publication contains nudity and references and/or describes situations of humiliation of men in a female dominated society of the future.

© February 24, 2018 -- Trapezoid1976

Chapter 4

Males in Business -- Classification 3

Samuel (Sam) Cooke is the former CEO of Axiom Energy Corporation. When all males in New America were forced out of leadership positions in business, Sam was forced out and had to relinquish all shares of stock and personal property. In a matter of weeks Sam went from being a wealthy business man to nothing more than an unpaid gofer in the company he once ran. Sam reports to and works under Rose Cowan who is the personal assistant to the current CEO, Cynthia McAdams. Cynthia keeps Sam there because he has insight that is still useful to her.

Based on the laws governing Classification 3, clothing restrictions are dictated by management and by position within the business or company, and are strictly enforced.

Cynthia McAdams is a long-time supporter of the old women's movement and requires all males in the company to be naked except for a collar and thong with the company logo printed on the front. From Sam's perspective they look rather silly but he takes solace in the fact that he is not required to work completely naked.

Cynthia McAdams paged Rose Cowan and said, "Rose, will you please report to my office and bring Sam with you for a task I need completed?"

Rose replied and quickly gathered up her tablet and Sam and soon knocked on Cynthia's door.

Cynthia McAdams called out, "Come in Rose."

When they entered the CEO was busy on the phone and motioned them over toward the front of the desk.

Rose took one of the two seats and Sam stood behind the other, knowing he is not allowed to sit unless instructed to do so.

When Cynthia McAdams finished her call she said, "Sam, the advice you gave me to negotiate with the Environmental Protection Agency just got the door slammed in my face. I thought you were sure we would succeed?"

Sam was quick to reply, "It is the same position I would have taken in the past and has worked for me Ms. McAdams."

Cynthia McAdams looked perturbed and exclaimed, "It sound to me like you are blaming me for this failure!" She came around to the other side of the desk and stood right in front of Sam and said, "This is your fault and I believe it was intentionally subversive in nature. I will not tolerate subversive behavior from any male in my company!"

Sam was visibly perturbed by the remark that it was her company, they both knowing that her position was forcefully taken from him. His reaction was not missed by Cynthia as she scowled at Sam.

She then looked at her personal assistant and said, "Ms. Cowen, please break out the tool box for me."

Cynthia just stared intensely at Sam as she waited. Sam had no idea what to expect and thought Cynthia's command might be a metaphor or something similar in nature but was surprised when Rose returned with an actual red tool box.

Cynthia McAdams instructed her to put it on the conference table and then walked over and opened the top.

"Get over here Sam," Cynthia commanded.

Sam complied as she pulled out two alligator clamps connected by a chain with a lead weight hanging in the center.

"I think you misled me on purpose and I am going to discipline you for insubordination," Cynthia McAdams warned with disdain for Sam.

She then attached one of the clamps to Sam's nipple causing considerable pain. She then attached the other clamp to this other nipple while still holding up the lead weight. Once attached, she let go of the weight causing Sam to groan in pain.

Cynthia McAdams said to Rose, "Please relieve Sam of his thong. He won't be wearing that for some time, if ever again."

Rose Cowan walked up behind Sam and pulled the thong to the floor in one swift movement. Between the pain coming from his nipples and now being completely exposed, Sam immediately began getting an erection.

Cynthia McAdams said, "Sam appears to be enjoying his discipline too much so please lock his penis and testicles in a cock ring."

Rose got a cock ring and a miniature lock from the tool box and slipped it beneath his testicles, snapped it over the top of the base of his penis, and then locked it. It squeezed him tightly and made his penis even harder.

"Very good Ms. Cowan," Cynthia complimented.

She turned to Sam and said, "You will remain in this state the remainder of the day and at 5:00 PM you will report back to me. Now get out of my office and get back to work!"

"Yes Ms. McAdams," Sam replied, and stepped out of the thong, which was lying at his feet and left the office in pain and in shame.

Sam went back to his cubicle, which stirred up a lot of chatter as other people in the cubicle pool who noticed his apparent state of discipline. He tried to concentrate on his work but found the pain extremely distracting. At one point he rested the weight between the nipple clamps on top of his desk as he worked to relieve some of the downward pressure. Still he found it difficult to concentrate on his work. He certainly didn't want to do anything else that would agitate Cynthia McAdams any more than he already has.

Public Humiliation

Rose Cowan came by his cubicle at 11:45 and said, "As a message to all males in the company, Ms. McAdams expects you to use the cafeteria for lunch today."

Sam's heart sank upon hearing her instructions. He was hoping to hide out in his cubicle the rest of the day. Cynthia McAdams was obviously thinking the exactly the same thing and was not about to let that happen.

Sam replied, "Yes Ms. Cowan," and stood up to leave the modest safety of his cubicle. The weight between the nipple clamps fell from the table as he stood and reapplied the additional pressure and he cringed in pain as he stood and started walking toward the elevators.

Everyone in the cubicle pool stared at him as he walked by and down the hall to the elevators. With each step, the lead weight bounced and pulled painfully on his tender nipples. When the elevator door opened it was not empty and Sam thought about waiting for another but on second thought reluctantly entered. Sam turned around the pushed the first floor button. His refection in the stainless steel doors provide a mirrored view to the women behind him. Stopping on the third floor, two more women got on forcing Sam further toward the back, where one of the ladies reached around him and grabbed a hold of his erect penis. When they reached the First floor, Sam allowed the ladies off first. The woman holding onto his penis paused and stared into his eyes with an evil grin on her face.

With his penis pointing the way forward Sam headed to the cafeteria entrance, which was across the cavernous lobby of the building. The female security guards giggles as they exchanged remarks about the once powerful Sam's embarrassing state. Sam finally made it to the door of the cafeteria and walked in. The room was bustling with the lunchtime crowd but as soon as they noticed Sam a wave of near silence and sound of whispering moved across the room. Sam garnered his courage and walked by those seated at the tables and got into the serving line. He got only a sandwich and drink so he could get out of there as soon as possible. The cashier scanned the chip in his collar to account for his food and he quickly found a seat alone in one corner of the lunch room.

Just as Sam was finishing Cynthia McAdams walked into the cafeteria and scanned the room to ensure Sam was obeying her instructions, which was not too difficult because so many people looked his way as soon as they saw her. She walked over to Sam and picked up and empty glass and fork, and then tapped on it to get the attention of everyone in the room.

As if things had not already been humiliating enough, Cynthia McAdams announced, "As you all can see, the former leader of this company has been a very bad boy today. Let this be a lesson to all males that work at this company. I will not tolerate any kind of subversion or insubordination." She then looked at Sam and commanded, "Stand up Mister Cooke!"

Cynthia grabbed the chain between the nipple clamps and pulled it causing his to groan out loudly in pain. She added to his humiliation by dragging him out of the room by the chain. She didn't end the painful humiliation once exiting the cafeteria by continued to drag him through the lobby, and all the way back to his cubicle. She then went to her office without another word and Sam painfully waited for this day to end.

With the intense pain, the minutes passed slowly and for some reason Sam was relieved as the appointed hour neared. At 4:55 Sam reported to Rose Cowan's desk and awaited orders to enter.

"Ms. McAdams is ready to see you now Sam," Rose announced and she sent him in alone.

To Sam's surprise, Cynthia McAdams was completely naked and standing and the end of her conference table.

"Get over here Sam," She commanded!

Sam immediately though to his past role as CEO and knew a situation like this one would never have happened with the former EEO regulations and laws against sexual harassment. Unfortunately for Sam and all other males, those laws were rewritten to benefit only women since the First, Second and Third Amendments were changed to strip away the rights of males. As Sam reluctantly approached her, he was actually surprised how beautiful she was. Her legs long and shapely, her vagina completely shaved, and breasts full and firm.

Cynthia sat upon the edge of the table and said, "You know what you have to do so get down in front of me and get to work Sam, and be sure to perform well enough to make up for your insubordinate behavior."

Sam kneeled before her and began pleasuring her exposed vulva as she laid back on the conference table. With two fingers he parted her labia major, pushed away the hood over her clitoris and flicked his tongue over her gland. Before too long he felt her orgasm but continued to lick as she rhythmically rocked her pelvis into his face.

He was felling conflicted in his thoughts because on one hand he wanted her to just be satisfied enough to end his punishment but on another hand he wanted her to lose control and be overcome with ecstasy. In a passive-aggressive way it seemed to be his only way to get back at her for his humiliation. Cynthia had orgasm after orgasm until her body felt so tingly that she couldn't bear another. She squeezed her legs together around his head to force him to stop.

Sam pulled away and just stared at her naked body heaving to catch her breath and wrenching from the last orgasmic waves that she continued to experience. His erection was raging and he was ashamed for his thoughts as he wished he could jump on top of her and take her right there. Sam closed his eyes to rid his mind of his thoughts.

After a little while Cynthia McAdams recovered enough to sit up, slide off the table and stand up. She looked and Sam, obviously trying to avoid eye contact and said, "Nicely done Sam."

She tossed him the key to the lock on his cock ring and added, "You may remove both of my instruments of discipline and go home. You will not get your thong back and must commute home divested of all clothing this evening. When you arrive home, I expect you to report to your wife all that you have done so she can also further punish you tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. McAdams," Sam replied as he quickly unlocked the cock ring bringing a sense of relief to his penis and testicles. When he removed the nipple clamps he just held his hand over each of his nipples feeling such relief from the excruciating pain. Silently and quickly Sam walked out of the office.

Sam was relieved the pain was over but his anger simmers for the humiliating punishment he was forced to endure. Sam had never been completely naked for his commute and unfortunately had an erection all the way home. The gawks and stares made it impossible for him to relax. Males are not allowed to sit on public transit and being a packed commuter train, he was forced to stand just inches away from multiple women comfortably seated in the seats. Smirks and jeers added to his embarrassment and humiliation. When his transit stop arrived, he was all too anxious to depart and a Transit Policewoman stopped him as he exited the train car in front of women also exiting at the stop.

"Stop right here you inconsiderate male," she scolded as he tried to exit quickly. She grabbed Sam by one arm and grasped his testicles from behind with her other hand, stopping him in his tracks. She pulled his arm behind his back and forced him to stand with his erect penis prominently out in front as everyone that exited the train doors closed to disembark.

Sam wondered how much more embarrassment he could endure in one day as the policewoman berated him after everyone else was gone. For the remainder of his walk home Sam retained his erection as the embarrassing events of the day replayed in his head.

Certainly It's Not Over Yet

When Sam arrived at home he was still erect and he knew his punishment wasn't over.

Sam walked inside and his wife immediately saw he was divested of his clothing and sporting and erection.

"Go to your bedroom," his wife commanded him. Sam sheepishly walked down the hallway to his room. When she joined him in the room Sam reported all that had happened to him at work and his wife and she was extremely angry. She retrieved her paddle and forced Sam to bend over and hold on to the front edge of the dresser with his legs and arms wide apart. She proceeded to paddle his hard for his offences.

When she finished she said, "Male subversion and insubordination will not be tolerated in New America and certainly not in this house."

Sam's wife then made him perform cunnilingus, with her full expectation it be better than he performed for his boss. When she was satisfied she squeezed Sam's penis into a cock cage and did not allow him to ejaculate to relieve his engorged state.

Sam did not sleep that night replaying the events of the day in his mind. When morning arrived his wife unlocked his cock cage to allow him to prepare for work. When he began dressing his wife interrupted him and said, "No Sam. Remember, you are going to work divested of your thong this morning."

Sam walked past his daughters and stopped in front of his son and said, "Everything is going to be alright boy," and kissed him on the top of his head.

Sam left the house completely naked and headed toward the train station but he never showed up for work. That day Sam went underground and found his way to me and the Freedom Force I-II resistance movement.

End of Chapter 4

CHAPTER END NOTE: Chapter 5 will continue the story with our fourth male subject living as a Classification 4 male, working a blue-collar type laborer's job, in the female-led New America government.