Satisfy, Inc.

Story Info
Female boss. Cfnm.
2k words
4.47
19.2k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfy, Inc.

I was brand new at Satisfy, Inc. I was so relieved when I was hired. For six months I had worried about my future. I hated every unemployment check I had no choice but to accept. It didn't help that my ex-wife snickered behind my back every time I picked up my kids for my weekly visitation. "Just keep the child support coming," was how she ended each time.

She had left me, claiming that she had always wanted someone more "financially secure." She told she had been silly "to stay for your looks." She had often commented on my "great abs, tight butt and strong shoulders."

All I could do was move on. At age 45 I was worried about finding a new job. I went on interview after interview with no luck.

Finally, came the interview at Satisfy, Inc. The interview I had with the HR manager and the COO, both women, attractive women, had gone well. In fact, I had noticed the two sending quiet signals to each other with their eyes.

I was thrilled when they called to tell me they had decided to hire me.

On my first day I arrived early. The COO, who name was Nan, was in the lobby, obviously watching when people arrived. I had to assume she was a bit of a control freak. But she was also sexy. She was about 5'8", auburn hair cut short and tidy. One couldn't avoid noticing her thin legs, looking silky and inviting in the knee length skirt. The cotton button down blouse was of high quality, as was the suit coat. Despite the layers, there was no hiding the bulbous mounds that stretched the fabric to their limits.

Great rack, I noted, and felt a stir in my pants. I scolded myself. First day and already your mind is wandering...

"On time Arnold--good," she said. She didn't smile, but her eyes lingered on me. "Hope you are ready to work hard". The way her mouth curled as she slowly pronounced that last word again prodded my crotch.

A bit flustered I nodded. "Yes, ready and willing."

Her eyes flashed for a moment. "Ready AND willing--excellent." She paused for a moment. Her gaze swept up my body. Those probing blue eyes sent shivers down my nerves I have always had a weakness for aggressive women. "Well, off you go then. Oh, and we neglected to tell you about the mens locker room and small gym. It is available any time, to work out, relax, take a sauna, shower. So, feel free. "

"Thank you, " I said, and strode to the elevator, to get to my cubicle on the second floor.

The days past quickly as I worked quite diligently, always a bit early and a bit late. Each day Nan would nod as I arrived. Her nod was quick, but her eyes would always linger and I would have to hide the heaviness that bloomed in my crotch.

Days later I made my way to the gym. It felt good working up a sweat and taking a nice hot shower. I became a regular.

One day I arrived at work, said hello and was past Nan when I happened to raise my phone to check a message. I accidentally hit the camera and the reverse function, so that I was looking through the camera behind me. I saw Nan had turned around. Her eyes were staring at me, at a level below my waist. I blushed when I realized she was checking out my ass. I fumbled with my phone and got on the elevator. My cock began to rise as I pictured her eyes on my ass. I have to admit my heart was thumping with excitement. A fantasy story formed in my mind, with her at the center, in control... It took a lot of focus to push the fantasy aside.

Later that day Nan's assistant brought me a folder and she said that Nan wanted me to analyze the problem and write a memo describing the solution. I immediately dove into the task, actually pleased to have something to take my mind off of the image of Nan ogling me.

Just as the work day drew to a close, I was done. And I was very pleased with my effort. Indeed, I was downright thrilled. I thought this for sure would bring me plaudits. Without thinking, I grabbed a printout of the job and raced towards Nan's office. I was so intent I didn't even think to knock on her closed door. I opened and rushed in. What I saw took a long moment to process. Nan was seated at her desk. Three monitors sat on the surface, though only one had a picture. Actually, it was running a video feed. And what I saw made my mouth drop. There on the screen was a clear picture of the mens locker room. The shot took in the shower area and the changing area in front of lockers. And there moved a handful of nude men. One was in the shower. Another was undressing. A third was just walking, and so forth. I was frozen in place.

Nan looked at me with an angry mien. "How dare you burst in without even a knock!"

My mouth moved, but no sound came out. I looked at her, at the screen, back at her.

She took a deep breath, and said. "Shut the door." Her voice was stern and its tone told me she would brook no disagreement. Without thinking, I obeyed.

I turned and went to the door. "Mmm, "she said, her voice purring. "I really love the view." I stopped, knowing her eyes were on my ass. The door was ajar. I could have walked out and kept going. I could have done something about the obvious illegal breaching of privacy rights on the part of the COO of the company. I could have at least responded to her open sexual leering.

But as my hand waited on the door knob I felt my cock harden. And I had to admit to myself that something in me liked what was going on. I gulped, then shut the door and turned to face her.

She grinned. "And this view is great too!" She licked her lips as she stared at the bulge in my pants. "You like it, don't you?"

I couldn't squeeze out a response.

The whole time she had not turned off the screen. There before both of us was ample nudity.

"You like a woman, a woman full of lust, in control..."

I stared at her for several long moments. Finally, I shook my head affirmatively.

She leaned back in her chair, appraising him. "Good" she said.

"Come and sit down. "

I did. She still did not shut off the video.

"Arnold, let me be frank. Here the owners and all high level corporate officers are women. As a result, we as a group have certain... needs that are unique to a group of high-powered females. In short, we want hot men to work with and FOR us. Yes, you have good skills, but you also have the kind of body we want to see every day. So, for the men in this company, the way to advance, to earn more, is to provide what your superiors desire. Do you understand?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but my racing pulse told me it excited me. "So if I, um, please you and the other women, I will get raises?"

"Yes," she said. "Raises aligned with the level of your performance."

"So like any other company, yet with a twist," I said.

Nan smiled. "A delicious twist!

And why wait. Let me give you your first personal assignment--one specifically for me. " Her eyes sparkled as she said, "I want you to go to the locker room and take a shower. I am going to watch every second. You are to undress very slowly. I want to see you revealed inch by inch. Then in the shower I want you to turn regularly so I can see all your parts. I will be staying here, fully dressed, relaxed and comfortable, enjoying your wet, naked body and your willingness to put on a show for me! When you are done with the shower, get dressed and report back here to me. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

I did as I was told. In the locker room we're several other guys. I undressed slowly. The shower felt good. The whole time I could feel her eyes on me. I had to rush a bit to hide my massive erection. I kelt thinking of ice, or snow, or anything that would restrain its growth. At least, not until I had dressed and started for her office. As soon as I shut the gym doors behind me, a massive erection filled my crotch.

When I was back at her office door, this time I knocked.

"Come in," a voice said. Funny, it sounded slightly different. I knew why when I walked in. Susan, the woman from HR, was seated next to Nan. She was a beautiful tall, thin blonde with blue eyes that inspected me from head to toe.

The locker room was still on the screen. Both of the women grinned widely.

"Nice show Arnold," Susan said.

"We enjoyed it immensely, " Nan added.

"I didn't know...both of you would..." I sputtered.

"Oh, well Arnold it actually isn't just the two of us. All the women officers share the video feed. You helped entertain many of us."

"Oh..."

"But here in my office, it is just Susan and I. And I am afraid we require a bit more from you."

She bent her finger, telling me to come closer. Then she said to Susan. "Go ahead."

Susan stood, came over to me and immediately grabbed my cock through my pants. "Whoa, he is hard as a rock."

She stared at me. "Don't move."

She proceeded to undress me.

In no time I was naked, sporting a massive hard on.

Susan grabbed my cock and pulled me to the back of the desk. The desk was wide, shiny and cleared off papers. Only the locker room monitor was on the surface. It was at the far edge of the desk, leaving a lot of open area. "Get on the desk," Susan said.

I hopped up and sat on the cool surface. Susan moved a chair next to Nan's chair, so that both sat as I was before them. Each grabbed one of my legs and placed it on an armrest on their chair. I was now splayed out, erection pointing straight at the ceiling, with the two of them between my legs.

Susan began sucked my balls. Nan shoved my cock in her mouth, and proceeded to bob her head up and down. They moaned with delight, and I groaned, quickly being driven to the edge of explosion. I was lost in a fog of pleasure. They brought me right to the edge, then suddenly both stopped.

"Now hop down and turn around!" Nan said.

I did and my cock lay on the desk top. From behind Nan reached between my legs and began massaging my balls as Susan caressed my ass. Then Susan also reached in front and began stroking my stiff cock.

"Mmmm, " Susan said, "what a sweet cock and ass you have!"

Nan chimed in. "Nice balls too!"

Their hands roaming over me was driving me wild. I don't know if I had ever been harder. I badly needed a release. Sending my state Susan began stroking faster and my breaths were like the chugging of a rushing train.

In the midst of the cloud of sensual excitement Nan said, "Now smile at the video camera!"

Shocked I saw the red light on the screen which indicated that they were taping the whole event!

"We will be sharing this with all our female friends!"

I was stunned. But also thrilled.

Suddenly, a huge jet shot out and spayed across the table, coating it. Then another and another. Finally, I collapsed to the floor, utterly spent.

"Wow," I heard Nan exclaim, "we definitely made a good hire. Can't wait to see what else he will be able to do for us!"