New America the Sufferage of Men 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Romano stood up and walked around her desk and smacked his buttocks, right between his cheeks and striking the head of his butt plug, sending another sharp pain through him. She then leaned over him, grabbing his hardening penis and testicles with one hand and pushing against the butt plug with the other. Richard tried not to but involuntarily groaned in pain.

Captain Romano stated, "You are a handsome male specimen for an older man and I am going to make you my new boy toy for a while." She re-grasped the shaft of his penis and said, "Stand up!"

Richard did as commanded send a new wave of pain through his ass as he straightened his body. His penis was now at full erection and she let go of it and commanded, "Turn around!"

Richard turned around facing the guard that escorted him in and Captain Romano asked, "Don't you agree with my assessment of this male specimen Officer Martin?"

Officer Martin stared up and down his body and then stopped at his penis before replying, "I certainly do Captain."

Captain Romano said, "Please retrieve a chastity device for me officer"

When Office Martin left the room Captain Romano moved over to her table, lifted her dress and dropped her panty then said, "Get over here and pleasure me boy toy." She then sat up on the edge of the table kicked off her shoes and the panty, laid back and then spread her legs. Richard walked up to the table pulled a chair up and positioned himself in front of her bare vagina. He began licking and flicking her clitoris. With a minute Captain Romano began having orgasmic wave upon wave as Richard continued to pleasure her with his tongue. After repeated orgasms he pushed his head away and got up from the table and then grabbed a chair.

She and leaned over exposing herself to Richard. And said, "Stick your big piece of meat inside me boy toy."

Richard replied, "Yes Captain, but isn't intercourse discouraged?"

"Here .you do as I command boy toy. And do not question my commands ever again."

Richard stood behind her and positioned his penis at the opening of her vagina and she guided him in with two fingers. Richard was so overstimulated that he started pounding away at a fast pace almost immediately. In a few minute Richard pushed deeply inside her as he climaxed. Breathing heavily he opened his eyes and looked up to notice Office Martin intensely enjoying his performance.

Captain Romano stood up as his shrinking penis slipped out of her and she said, "I believe Office Martin needs pleasured also boy toy, so take care of her too."

Officer Martin removed her shoes, trousers and panty then took Captain Romano's place on the table. Richard didn't hesitate and positioned himself between her legs and planted his face in her vulva. When she was satisfied she got up and redressed.

Captain Romano was standing there holding a cock cage and said, "You are mine until I tell otherwise. As a sign of my ownership, you will be locked in chastity, with me holding the only key." She slipped the cage over his flaccid penis and locked the ring around the base of his testicles.

"Officer Martin, please escort the prisoner out," Captain Romano instructed.

Office Martin grabbed hold of his cock cage and led him out of the office and out to the prison yard. Unknown to Richard at the time, he would soon come to realize that as Captain Romano's boy toy he will be escorted, with cock cage in hand, everywhere he goes within the prison as another form of control and embarrassment. Richard reluctantly walked out into the yard and immediately became aware that he was to only person in chastity. The other prisoners also noticed and a wave of whispering moved across the male population as they all knew that he was now the Captain's new boy toy. His embarrassment increased and he lowered his eyes to the ground to avoid eye contact with the other inmates. He moved through the groups of men until he found a vacant spot in one of the corners to wait out the awkwardness of outdoor free-time.

When the alarm bell rang to signal time to vacate the yard Richard waited until everyone moved toward the door and followed up behind them. When he entered the door one of the two guards at the door used her night stick to smack him on the buttocks, striking his butt plug and sending a shock through him. The other grabbed his cock cage and led him to the cafeteria. The other prisoners stared as the guard entered the room still holding onto his cage. She let go of him and with her other hand pushed him into the serving line. Richard didn't have any idea how much more embarrassment he would endure before getting back to the relative safety of his cell. He meekly got his meal and found a vacant table near the door and sat his tray down there. Carefully he sat down pressing the butt plug hard against his pain stricken asshole.

To his shock, two guards walked up to his table and one of them asked, "What do you think you are doing boy toy?"

Richard stood up and replied, "I was just about to eat my meal mam," he replied.

"Captain Romano's boy toy is not permitted to sit or lie anywhere but his cell," the guard responded. "Your table is up there." She pointed to an elevated platform in the center of the back wall. "Pick up your tray and move to your special meal spot...now!"

Richard was shocked but did as he was told. He walked over to the platform, climbed the few stairs and placed his tray on a chest-high table. He was humiliatingly on display for everyone in the room. His penis pressed against the cage as his member swelled from his state of embarrassment.

As he was eating his meal a different guard walked up to another prisoner in the room and ordered him to stand. For Richard's undesirable perch he could not hear what she said but she got the attention of the entire room and they all stopped eating and gave her their attention. The prisoner almost immediately he began pumping the shaft of his erect penis as everyone was forced to watch him. When it seemed apparent he was nearing ejaculation the guard lifted his plate as his sperm squirted from his body.

With the room hushed I heard the guard say, "Eat it this way or not at all," as she slid the plate back onto the table and then shocked his penis with a Taser.

The prisoner dropped to his knees in pain as she walked away from him. If only for a few minutes, that poor man had taken the unwanted attention from Richard. Lunch time could not end soon enough for them both.

When the alarm bell rang again to signal the end of their meal-time all prisoners were ordered back to their cells. One of the guards stood at the bottom of Richard's platform stairs forcing him to wait as the others filed past him and out of the room.

When the others were gone, the guard said, "Your turn boy toy." He descended the stairs and she grabbed his cock cage and escorted him back to his cell.

Richard was strangely relieved when the cell door closed behind him and he wondered how much worse things could get and how long he would be able to endure the seemingly unending humiliation.

Quick Change in Venue

The next morning the cells were opened and Richard was stopped from following the rest of the prisoners to the showers. After the others were done grooming Richard was escorted by his caged penis to the shower room as the other were filing out to go to breakfast. The guard let go of him once the room was vacant and them ordered him to thoroughly groom himself. When he finished she inspected him and then escorted him to Captain Romano's office. To Richard's surprise, Warden Dorman was also in the office with Captain Romano.

Captain Romano dismissed the guard and removed the cock cage providing a temporary moment of relief for Richard.

"I told Warden Dorman about your performance yesterday," Captain Romano said.

Warden Dorman said, "Captain Romano seemed so impressed that I decided to see for myself how well you perform and whether she should transfer ownership of her boy toy to me."

Richard was agitated by her ownership remarks even thou it was abundantly true.

"So, I am going to observe you this morning, Warden Dorman said, "And if I like what I see, you will be transferred to a different cell and into my possession."

Meanwhile Captain Romano had begun undressing and when she was naked she lay on the table with her legs spread wide.

Warden Dorman said, "Please begin the demonstration."

Richard was angry at the arrogant demands but reluctantly complied. He positioned himself between Captain Romano's legs spread her labia with two fingers and then pleasured her well.

Captain Romano moaned as she experienced numerous orgasms, rhythmically thrusting her spread vagina into his face. After one powerful orgasm she sat up and said, "Fuck me...now!"

Richard had a raging erection and penetrated her immediately. Being a strong man, he lifted her off the table and rammed her down hard onto his penis. Captain Romano moaned louder as he lifted her up and down, again and again to match his pelvic thrusts. She almost seemed delirious when he made one final push and climaxed inside her. Richard held her there as they both gasped for air and reveled in the orgasm. Warden Dorman watched silently for a few moments as they recovered and semen began running down Richard's legs.

"Bravo," Warden Dorman cheered as their breathing returned to normal. "I believe you found me a new boy toy Captain Romano"

Richard lifted Captain Romano off his sticky and wet penis and sat her back down on the table.

Warden Dorman said, "I will send an escort over to take possession." Then unceremoniously she left Captain Romano office.

Captain Romano cleaned up and got dressed and locked Richard's now flaccid penis back in his cock cage. "You are going to like your new cell and though I've only had you for two days, I believe I will miss you," she said to Richard. But, we work to serve our boss, and she is now your boss so I suggest you perform well."

Just then the Warden's escort arrived. Captain Romano gave one of them the key to Richard's cage and they escorted him away. They soon exited the most secure part of the prison and made their way to the Warden's office wing. They took Richard to a new cell located within that wing and Captain Romano was correct that it was nicer than his other prison cell. He had a sofa, as well as a bed, and a table with a chair. Sitting on the table was a meal already waiting for him. The guards closed the door and having not eaten yet that morning he was hungry so quickly sat down and began eating his meal. Afterward he cleaned himself up and checked out the rest of his cell.

About an hour later, the guards came for Richard and escorted him to the Warden's office. The first thing he noticed was a huge desk at the back of the room and Warden Dorman seated in a large executive desk chair. To his right was a large conference table and to his right an overstuffed leather sofa with side and coffee tables.

One guard stood at each side of Richard as the Warden began a speech, "I demand complete and utter devotion and loyalty from my submissive males. From this moment forward you will honor me, you will worship me, and you will obey any and all of my commands. You will be rewarded for good behavior and severely punished for bad behavior. Do you understand?"

Richard replied, "I think so Warden."

Warden Dorman responded, "I don't want you to think so, I want you to know so."

The Warden turned to the guards and said, "Lesson one."

The guards grabbed Richards's wrists and turned him around. To his surprise, there was another room just to the right of the door they entered through. There was no carpet over the polished cement floor, and the walls were outfitted with various wall anchors and bars. Various machines and racks were positioned around the room with anchor-eyebolts strategically placed in the floor. All were obviously used for torture and punishment.

The guards dragged Richard over to a rack something like a gymnast's pummel horse and pushed him over it and strapped his outstretched arms on the opposite side. She then strapped his spread legs around the ankles to several floor anchors.

Warden Dorman remarked, "As I just said, I don't want you to think you understand, I want you to know so."

Warden Dorman picked up a cane and struck Richard's buttocks. "This is lesson one of the escalating punishment process."

She struck the back of his legs with the next blow and said, "You do not want to reach the highest lessons so you better learn quickly."

Warden Dorman stuck his buttocks and the back of his thighs more than 20 times, with several blows landing right on the butt plug. Richard cried out in pain.

She then moved to the other side of the pummel horse and pulled Richard's head up by his hair and repeated, "I demand complete and utter devotion and loyalty. From this moment forward you will honor me, you will worship me, and you will obey any and all of my commands... Do you understand?"

Wincing from the stinging pain Richard strained to reply, "Yes, I understand Warden."

"Release him," the Warden said.

They pulled Richard upright and turned him to face the Warden. She stooped down in front of him, took the key and unlocked the chastity device.

"You won't be wearing this unless you disobey," she commented. Now thank the two lovely guards for helping me with your first lesson."

Richard looked up at the two women and said, "Thank you for my first lesson."

Warden Dorman commented, "Well that's nice. Now I want a more meaningful expression of appreciation. Ladies' drop your panties and allow Richard to properly thank you."

Both guards dropped their panties and leaned against the conference table. Richard reluctantly walked over to the first guard and dropped to his knees. He pushed his face into her vagina and began pleasuring her as ordered. After sensing at least one powerful climax he repositioned himself in front of the other woman and pleasured her as well. By the time he sensed her orgasm he was once again fully erect and reluctant to stand.

Warden Dorman said, "You seemed to enjoy that so now I want you to stand up and ejaculate for the two lovely guards."

Richard was embarrassed as he stood and grasped his penis with all three ladies watching him so intently. He hesitated and the Warded scolded, "Do as I instructed without hesitation or you will be subjected to lesson two!"

Richard closed his eyes to try to minimize the embarrassment and the Warden scolded again, "Keep those eyes open and look the lovely guards in the eyes as they enjoy your humiliation!"

Richard stared at the guards faces as he pumped his hard penis and his breathing increased with the speed of the pumping action. With force, his semen began squirting in bursts from the tip of his penis as his clenched buttocks muscles still stung in pain from his punishment. Richard looked down at the drops of his sperm on the floor as he recovered and his penis quickly turned flaccid from climaxing twice in the same morning. That's when it hit him. It was still morning! What the hell was the rest of the day to bring and is this what he could expect forever?

Warden Dorman scolded, "Now clean up your mess!" She threw a handful of paper towels onto the floor and Richard painfully got on his hands and knees and cleaned up every drop.

Warden Dorman instructed the guards to stand outside her door and they removed themselves from the room. She turned to Richard and said, "I am bored with the décor in my office so you will stand in front of my desk while I make a few calls and get some work done so I have something nice, and new to look at." She cracked an evil smile and walked behind her desk and sat down.

Richard immediately did as she instructed and stood at attention in front of her desk as she began her work.

During one of her calls Warden Dorman was apparently speaking to the Judge who had sentenced Richard to Classification 6 because she referenced Richard as they spoke and said how she was enjoying having him as a new member of the prison population. She also invited her to a special performance as soon as her schedule permitted.

Richard felt strange and useless as he just stood there as an object for her to enjoy. His body betrayed him and before long his penis began to engorge with blood and he once again stood erect. The Warden smiled as she saw him hard again.

As she finished her call Warden Dorman spoke to him saying, "I like your penis hard."

Richard hung his head in embarrassment.

Warden Dorman signed some document in her inbox and continued to glance at Richard in-between each document. Soon Richard began to lose his erection and the Warden scolded him, "I told you I like your penis hard! Do what you must to keep it that way until I finish my work."

Richard grasped his penis and pumped it with his eyes closed trying to get the erection back but feeling the pressure to perform on demand made it impossible.

Warden Dorman looked at him again and scolded, "Did you not hear me clearly?"

Richard replied, "Yes mam I did but I am having difficulty gaining the erection back."

Warden Dorman stood up and walked around the desk and grabbed Richard by the testicles and squeezed hard saying, "Maybe this will help you do as you are instructed."

With her other hand she struck his sore buttocks and pushed hard against his butt plug causing more pain. Still Richard's erection did not return.

Warden Dorman called out, "Guards, please come back inside my office."

Both guards entered the Warden's office to find her still grasping Richard with both hands.

Warden Dorman said, "This prisoner needs to be sporting and erection for me and needs a little help regaining one." Richard was now embarrassed he didn't have an erection. She continued to say, "I think the 'machine' will help."

With that, the guards placed a ball gag in his mouth and strapped it tight around his head. They then grasped Richard's wrists and led him to a table in the side room and strapped him by his wrists pulling his arms over his head. They then pulled out two stirrups and strapped his legs and feet down. The Warden positioned herself between his legs and yanked the butt plug from his ass and Richard let out a groan, muffled by the ball gag.

Fortunately for Richard the blood was returning to his penis and an erection started to build but apparently that was not enough to satisfy the Warden because she pulled a machine forward that had a protruding steel rod with a rounded tip and lined it up with Richard's ass. Once in position she pushed it forward until it penetrated his ass and then turned it on. The rod thrusted in and out of him while it vibrated and send mild electrical pulses through him. Pain and pleasure produced an immediate, and rock hard erection to the apparent amusement of his audience.

Holding a remote device in her had the Warden said, "That is what I wanted to see. For failure to perform, you will remain on the 'machine' for 30 minutes. If at any time you begin to lose your erection I will increase the shock until you are hard again. If you ejaculate without permission, you will remain on the 'machine' until you regain a new erection."

Richard moaned as she pushed the remote sending a fresh wave through his body. The she asked, "Do you understand me?"

Richard nodded his yes response.

Richard's ass was assaulted for the entire 30 minutes and he was shocked repeatedly to maintain his erection.

When the assault was over Warden Dorman removed her boots, trousers and panty and mounted Richard as he lay there still bound to the table. She lowered herself onto his swollen member and began thrusting her pelvis and riding his hard. The steel rod was still inside him causing both pain and pleasure as she rode his penis. When she neared her own orgasm she pushed her remote button and sent a strong pulse through Richard causing him to climax violently inside her.