New America the Sufferage of Men 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she dismounted Richard she instructed the guards, "I've had enough of my boy toy today. Take him back to his cell."

Warden Dorman dressed and the guards did as instructed removing the 'machine' and the restraints, and reinserted his butt plug. They then took Richard back to his cell and locked the door.

Richard lay recovering on his bed and began plotting a way to escape the tortures of the prison.

Plotting and Taking Revenge

The next morning Richard showered and at breakfast before the guards arrived to escort him to the Warden's office. His buttocks and back of his legs were bruised from the caning and his ass was still on fire from the assault. Still he gathered his courage hoping it would soon come to an end.

The guards escorted Richard to the Warden's office and once inside, Richard quickly grabbed the stun gun of one of the guards, turned the dial to full and before they could react, he stunned them both and jumped across the desk and stunned the Warden before she could summon help.

All three women lay on the floor shaking from the full jolt of the stun gun and Richard quickly went to work gagging the guards and securing them to the torture equipment used on him the day before. He then went to work cuffing and gagging the Warden. He went back to the guards and stripped off their panties and inserted a large butt plug in them both and then stunned them with the gun, right on the tip of the plugs sending another powerful wave of pain through them each as payment for their abuse.

It was do or die now so Richard donned a trench coat and hat from a rack in the corner and located a box cutter to use as a weapon along with the stun gun to attempt his escape.

"I have nothing left to lose you witch," Richard said to her as she was recovering from a dazed state. "You and I are going to walk out of here together. If you resist, I am going to slit your throat and anyone else who tries to intervene. Do you understand?"

The now timid Warden replied, "Yes I understand, but if you do get out of here you won't get away for long."

"No matter," Richard responded. "I'd rather die than spend another day subjected to your abuse!"

Richard put her car keys in his coat pocket and then grasped her by the arm. "We walk out together. If anyone tries to stop us, you will wave them off, or you will die with me today. When we get to your car, you will drive us out of the prison gate and out of town. When I am safely out of the city, I will let you got and continue on my way. Is that clear?"

Warden Dorman replied, "Yes I understand," and Richard dragged her to the door and began his escape. Being the less secure part of the prison complex made it easy and before noon, they were far outside of the town and Richard instructed her to stop the car.

Richard said, "This is where we part ways Warden. You can get out of the car." Warden Dorman opened the door and Richard slid out with her. "Now, for a small portion of repayment for my humiliation, remove all your clothes."

Warden Dorman exclaimed, "I will do no such thing."

Richard didn't hesitate and shocked her again causing her to fall to the ground. He removed her clothing and threw them into the back seat of her car and drove off as she lay there in still in a daze.

That night recovered Richard recovered all his weapons and ammunition cache from his secret cave and then made his way to join the FFI-II resistance. That is when I met Richard.

End of Chapter 7

CHAPTER END NOTE: Chapter 8 will continue the story as we finally meet James Monroe and our six male characters become the force for change.