New America the Sufferage of Men 08

Story Info
Final chapters - the 7 men living in New America.
5.8k words
3.92
10.6k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGE 18 AND OVER.

Following are the final two chapters of this story where our formerly subjugated males become the force for change. The ending is a departure from the male subjugation portion of the story and events occur rapidly to not belabor the end and take away from the CFNM nature of the story.

Thanks for bearing with me as we worked through the Classification of Male characters and their experiences in the New America government.

© February 24, 2018 -- Trapezoid1976

Chapter 8

Freedom Force I-II

Life in the Resistance

I am James Monroe and the leader and General of the Freedom Force I-II. The "I-II" in our name stands for the First and Second Amendments of the original Constitution of the United States of America. The organization was created prior to the repeal of III amendment rights so the original name stuck. We do not support nor are we subjected to the laws of the corrupted New America government and are fighting to bring back the Constitution of our forefathers and that of the United States of America.

Since New America invoked martial law, we have gone underground and have been meticulously planning a coordinated attack to bring the government to its knees. In New America, almost all males are required by their new laws to wear no clothing. Freedom Force I-II rejects those laws and though male clothing has become scarce, all males still practices the civilized decency of wearing clothing. When scouting for missions and/or trying to blend into the population of New America we conform to the laws for dress and grooming out of necessity.

Middle America has become the haven for the movement and has found large pockets of support financially and in the form of food, supplies and weaponry. The liberal east and west has fallen and accepted the subjugation of males and its female-led agenda. Every company in New America is now owned and operated by women. All news organizations and the entertainment industry is female led and reinforce the notion of female superiority and male subjugation.

In spite of the subjugation, the longer males live under the restrictive laws of New America the more Freedom Force I-II grows. Abuse and subjugation of males in day-to-day life continues to build up frustration and resentment and drives many males, of all ages, to join the resistance to end the tyranny.

My headquarters in located in a cave in Central Kentucky. From there we coordinate the efforts to recruit disillusioned males and gather the resources necessary to execute our interim and future plans.

All new recruits are thoroughly vetted to prevent infiltration by the New America government and protect our support infrastructure. Every new recruit is provided uniforms we originally confiscated when New America was began banning clothing for males. Recruits are then provided training and are then moved through the underground network into position for the future coordinated attacks. Many of our current attacks are strategically planned to strengthen the movement and gather supplies for the major offensive to come.

The I-II Leadership

William, or better known as Bill Johnson was a former first term Senator of the old United States of America and is now a Colonel in Freedom Force I-II. He was dismissed when the laws of New America prevented him from holding office and was subsequently dismissed for subversive activity against the female led agenda. Bill leads our activities and our fighters in the East and longs for the day he can restore the government of the United States of America.

Sam Cooke is our Colonel in charge of our fighters in the Great lakes and Plans Regions. He is the former CEO of Axiom Energy Corporation and was dismissed when males were removed from all management positions. He like many other males that first tried to conform to the new laws saw and suffered the subjugation of males. Sam's desire is to restore the rights of all Americans.

Dexter Morris is a young Colonel commanding the South and Southwest fighters. Dexter and his second in command Maya Reed, coordinated an escape with three other males from a male gene pool facility. Together they have a good knowledge of the South and together look forward to returning to the freedom to live a normal life once shared by all Americans.

Richard Dodson is on command of the West Coast. Richard has a strong background in construction and has first-hand knowledge of the Classification 6 prison system and has been working on plans to free the wrongfully subjugated male prison population, leaving hardened criminals guilty of real crimes against the United States of America.

Timothy Harper is our youngest commander in charge of the mountain ranges in the west. Timothy has first-hand experience growing up as a child in the subjugated male society. He yearns for the day he can return to his family and restore their family business and his father's pride.

Hijack in the Plains

The resistance movement obtained intelligence of a particular high value shipment we were expecting to move to New York City through Chicago. We planned a mission to intercept and hijack the shipment as one of the last steps necessary to launch a major offensive to restore the United States of America. Sam Cooke had the lead and positioned a small force of resistance fighters along the route to execute the plan.

Meanwhile, Roger Warren (Our Classification 2 male from Chapter 02.) had just spent his first night in his new barracks in Chicago Illinois. The next morning after revelry and inspection the commanding office Captain Loretta Flynn pulled Roger aside and asked him to accompany him to her office.

Once inside Roger stood at attention and Captain Flynn said, "I am attracted to you soldier."

Roger was surprised as he stood there naked in front of her.

"How do you feel about me soldier," Captain Flynn asked?

Roger mumbled his reply, I respect you and your position Captain."

Captain Flynn grabbed his penis and said, "I don't want your respect soldier, I want your penis!"

Roger swallowed hard as she squeezed his swelling member then responded. "Captain, I am not sure what to say."

Captain Flynn pushed papers off a nearby table and said, "Don't say anything soldier." She removed her boots and socks and unclasped her pants dropping them to the floor. "Get over here and take my panty off for me soldier."

Roger knelt before her and did as ordered, revealing her smooth shaved vagina.

Captain Flynn commanded, "Pleasure me soldier."

Roger lifted her onto the table and slid his tongue along her thin labia major and entered her to reach her clitoris. He flicked and licked until Captain Flynn tensed up in a powerful orgasm.

When she recovered she ordered him, "Now stick that hard penis inside me and make me cum again!"

Rodger stood up and pulled her toward him impaling her with his stiff member. He then thrusted himself in and out of her increasing the pace until the both climaxed. Breathlessly Roger made one hard thrust and stayed deep inside her until he was flaccid.

When she had fully recovered Captain Flynn sat up and said, "Nice work soldier! You can return to your barracks until I need to see you again."

"Yes Captain Flynn," Roger responded and hurried out of the office. On his way back to his barracks he felt frustrated and thought how strange it is going to be if this is what his life is going to be like in government service. "I am a soldier not a boy toy," he thought to himself as his frustration simmered. Roger didn't see Captain Flynn the remainder of the day.

The next morning after revelry and grooming the soldiers presented themselves for inspection. Captain Flynn linger while inspecting Roger, stroking his penis and drawing one finger from his anus across his testicles.

She stood up beside him and whispered in his ear, "Nice grooming soldier."

After inspection Captain Flynn announced, "I am looking for ten volunteers to escort and guard a critical shipment transferring through the railyard here in Chicago on-route to New York City."

To the Captain's surprise, Roger was quick to volunteer, wanting to put distance between he and she. The volunteers were escorted to Captain Flynn's office to review the details of the mission. Five men were assigned to the last car on the train and the remaining five including Roger were assigned to the three locomotives pulling the train.

Before nightfall they were armed and aboard the train heading east. The engineer was Marsha Cole a sex starved woman in her mid-forties and certainly not the most beautiful woman Roger ever met. She was cordial but certainly rough around the edges and cursed often as part of her normal speech. Unfortunately for Roger, the soldiers were equipped with only their weapons, an ammunition belt, and boot. The trip was fairly uneventful and Marsha kept ogling Roger as he kept lookout from the windows of the locomotive's cab. As the sun set in the west, it became harder for Roger to see off into the distance. Aside from the uncomfortable stares from Marsha the trip continued to be uneventful until the train slowed west of the city of Toledo.

"Why are we slowing down," Roger inquired of Marsha?

Marsha replied, "We have a red signal light ahead meaning there is a stoppage along the lines somewhere before our switch point.

Roger radioed the other soldiers to stay alert as the train slowly came to a complete stop.

It was a dark moonless night and nothing was illuminated outside of the forward beam of the locomotive. Roger became concerned and slung his weapon over his shoulder to climb down from the locomotive to get a look up and down the tracks. He looked around before he made his decent and to his surprise when his feet touched the ground he was immediately grabbed from behind and with a chloroform rag placed over his face he was quickly incapacitated.

When Roger woke he was lying on the ground with his hands zip tied behind his back and ankles zip tied together. His weapon was gone and he heard a commotion of noise down the tracks. He opened his eyes to find a man dressed in camouflage standing over him with a weapon.

New Recruits

"What's going on," Roger asked?

"Your shipment has been hijacked by the Freedom Force," the man replied. "Just remain calm and nobody will not be harmed."

Roger immediately thought about the discipline he might expect from his commanding office for permitting this to happen and not harm from his captors.

The resistance fighter said, "Sorry we had to subdue you soldier but we only want what is best for all Americans, including you. We intend to put an end to the subjugation of males."

"That is not what I have been told," Roger replied. Sitting up to see what the commotion was down the tracks.

The fighter said, "Just look at you man! You are forced to be naked and hairless at all times, you have no rights of ownership or rights of refusal, and you are subordinate to all females anywhere, anytime. That is not right and is not what was written in the Constitution of the Unites States of America. The female led propaganda of New America has clouded your mind."

"Not true man," Roger said indignantly! "I must conform or be reformed. I chose the lesser of the two evils.

Roger watched as trucks were being loaded with contents of several box cars down the track.

The resistance fighter replied, "I'd rather die fighting than live in conformance to the corrupt laws of the female-led New America."

Roger thought solemnly for a few minute and said, "I agree with you and have many doubts about living my entire life in subjugation. Although I am sure I can't accurately imagine, I think I'd rather live as you are."

The fighter replied, "Then join Freedom Force. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain."

Roger replied, "Then take me with you when you leave."

The fighter replied, "I will, but you will have to pass a vetting process before being allowed in."

Roger said, "I understand...and thanks."

The fighter cut the zip tie around his ankles and helped Roger to his feet. He then removed the zip tie from his wrists and escorted him down to the tracks to the trucks. "Help finish the loading so we can get out of here."

Roger was surprised to see the rest of his soldiers already helping with the loading process and immediately pitched in too. When they got everything they came for off the train they all jumped into the trucks and disappeared into the night.

Presidential Anger

NSA Report

The National Security Advisor of the NSA was pacing the floor of the briefing room in the West wing of the Whitehouse. Coleen Warrick has been in the trusted cabinet position for five years now, since the President's first term in office. The news she was about to share was disturbing and she feared how President might react. As the room began to fill with other cabinet members Coleen continued to pace.

Madam President, Emmeline Watson entered the room and everyone stood. She took her seat at the head of the table and then everyone sat down.

President Watson said, "Let's get started. Who is going to start us off?"

Coleen spoke up and said, "Madame President, I should go first."

President Watson said, "Proceed."

"I have some bad news to share this morning, Madam President," Coleen said. "Our high-value train shipment of weapons and ammunition, under guard by the Army was stopped on-route from Chicago to New York City last night. The train was raided of the entire high-value content and much more, including food goods."

President Watson slammed her pen to the table and inquired, "How did this happen and who is responsible? "

Coleen replied, "The initial reports from the field indicate that the train engineer was tricked into slowing the train for a track blockage and the soldiers were surprised and over powered. We have no definitive proof at this point but all indications point to the work of the Freedom Force I-II."

President Watson said, "I want a thorough investigation and those responsible disciplined."

Coleen interjected, "Madan President, in addition to the hijacked content, all ten soldiers guarding the train are also missing. We are uncertain of their status at this point, but there was no blood found at the scene and we are assuming they have been taken captive are treating it as a hostage situation."

President Watson surprisingly said, "The status of those insignificant males is unimportant to me. I want those weapons and ammunition found! I want those responsible capture or killed and if the hostages perish in the fight, so be it. . Get on this immediately!"

Coleen replied, "Yes Madam President."

Chapter 10

Planning and Recruiting

Vetting Process

To retain secrecy prior to vetting the men, Roger and the other soldiers from the train raid were blindfolded when they were about 100 miles from the resistance base of operations. When the blindfolds were removed, they found themselves inside an abandoned airplane hangar. Each of the men were immediately provided a jumpsuit to wear, which was the first thing any of them had worn since the beginning of their boot camp. They then helped unload the tractor trailer trucks and redistribute the loads to smaller truck that would be sent to bases across the country to restock all operations as needed. When they finished transferring the loads they were escorted through an underground tunnel to a staging room to begin the vetting process.

Sam Cooke entered the room and addressed them men describing a week long vetting and indoctrination process. He then shared his story of abuse under the laws of New America and how he came to join up with the Freedom Force I-II resistance movement.

Afterward they were fed and then, one-by-one the men were sent into a room to undergo questioning and simple background checks using an old computer system they used to hack into the FBI database. All but two of the men passed the first stage of the vetting process. He was removed from the room and nobody asked what going to happen to him. They were all just glad to be out of the corrupt female-led government for which they were forced to serve.

During the second phase, an old lie detector machine was used to determine the truthfulness of the men and after each man passed the test, they were asked in a group setting to share their individual stories of subjugation and their life under the laws of New America. For Roger, it seemed surprising that every man had related experiences similar to his.

For phase three the men went through a series of indoctrination studies and learned the rules of order within the resistance. For the last series they studies the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America.

On the final day, each man joined in a swearing in ceremony and then assigned to Sam Cooke's forces to begin their own fight to restore the rights of all Americans.

Infiltrating the Masses

In order to ensure success of future operations the FF I-II indoctrinates but leaves many new recruits willing to stay in place in the New America population to help fund and expand the recruitment process nation-wide. The support in the mid-western plains states and the south is the strongest. They continue to live and operate under the laws of New America but never stop recruiting others with the hope of someday rising up to regain their freedom and rights.

Keira Hamilton and Ben Wright are two such supporters and members of FF I-II. Keira as a business owner, is sympathetic to the plight of males and as with other women, provides monetary support to the force. Ben diligently recruits other oppressed males building a network of men ready to rise up when the day finally comes. Status updates are frequently provided and results of their recruiting efforts tracked for future operation planning.

Two such cases were the two recent New America soldiers that seemed to fail the vetting process after the Chicago train raid. They did not fail the test, but because of their answers, they were recruited to return to their unit. They were quickly indoctrinated and given a story that they were abandoned there because they would not join up with FF I-II. They were then taken to St Louis to be dropped off the throw off the government sure to investigate the raid. Their job was to recruit other soldiers for the future uprising.

In the event to oppression becomes too great for an operative left in place in the population, they are provided safe passage and take on roles within the underground operations.

Secret Meeting

I sent a message to my four Colonels to meet me for a secret meeting at an abandoned mine in the hills of West Virginia. Each Colonel was to travel at night and bring along only their third in command, leaving their second in charge of their home operations.

All truck driver positions are Classification 4 male jobs so they can easily move about the country as team drivers. They all drive naked as required by the laws of New America to blend in with the male population and carry real loads and paperwork for inspection at weigh stations. The resistance has a nationwide network of trucking business sympathetic to the cause, which allows them to move supplies and people effectively.

Colonel Bill Johnson from the East Region arrived first and got the lights and ventilation powered up by generator. Colonel Sam Cooke from the Great lakes and Plans Regions arrived second. Colonel Dexter Morris from the South Region arrived along with Colonel Richard Dodson from the West Coast and Timothy Harper from the Mountain Region. When I arrived we got right to work.

12