All Comments on 'New America the Sufferage of Men 08'

by trapezoid1976

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Trainman2012Trainman2012over 5 years ago
You never know

Interesting take on life in America. Hard to say never. My college was a all male school 50 years ago. It is now 65% female and rising, it is a top 50 school. Me I would head for the hills, let them find me. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please write an alternative ending as winning to females and enslaving the males including scenes such as punished Bill by his wife. Anyway great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An Orwellian world under Hillary averted for a second time

America is the greatest country in this world for two reasons. First due to the sacrifice of those willing to do what is right for God and Man. And second, due to those founding men, true founding fathers, who had the strength and foresight to crate such an amazing living document as our Constitution.

Thankfully through the tireless efforts of President Trump we HAVE restored the constitution. Soon with the corrections the President is making to the Supreme Court he will guide in a new era of change and righteousness. I look forward to the future with our President holding the Christian Bible in one hand, the Constitution in the other, and him focusing on a willingness to use both to heal our world. The world needs America’s help and God’s guidance now more than ever and true men, men like President Trump, are standing up to bring change and salvation to our world.

Thank you for your story of encouragement!

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
The role of women

It seems that there is to be a backlash against women in this story despite the restored government hopes that there will not be. I would imagine that women would find themselves living in conditions as in the ME.

This is all wrong. The population of women in the modern day work harder in schools and colleges. University graduates are often women, and the proportion with skill qualifications has become so that a gap is obvious, to do with the proportions of the sexes in senior roles. Why should they not run the country?

If senior managers are women, then, because of this shift, there is nothing to fear if equality laws guarantee fairness in the workplace and the safety of women in the public space. There is The Constitution, which preserves the rights of all, and so long as that is not eroded all will be OK, and there will be no need for conflict.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous