New Apartment/Roommate(s) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another stroke from me and suddenly Dave grunted and shot a volley of semen. The first spurts landed on his cheek, his chin, his jugular notch, then his nipples before slowing to cover the space just under his belly button. My own orgasm was only moments behind his. I usually count how many times I shoot my jizz, but this time I was weak at the knees and light headed. I collapsed on top of Dave which caused my cock to exit his ass followed by my white cum. We lay there in each others arms, as our breathing slowed to normal, we remained silent, both falling asleep, glued together with our juices spread between our bodies, and satisfied.

Once again we awoke to the sound of a phone chime from downstairs. This was an alarm and it built to a crescendo before tapering off and repeating. Dave was awake first, it was his phone. A reminder that he needed to check-in for his flight and pack. "Liam, wake up my lover." Dave was softly caressing my back.

It roused me and this gave Dave a chance to wriggle out from under me to go silence the alarm. He quickly returned from downstairs with the phone. He lay back down and snapped a couple of selfies of us draped across the side of the bed. "Babe, these are for me to study while I'm gone." There is was again the pet name. I still had not decided how I felt about having pet names, but I can hold that discussion until later. "Send that to me, I need a memento of that mind blowing orgasm too." Dave got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, he stopped in the doorway and turned. "Well, aren't you coming too?" I thought to myself as I pushed up on my elbows, there is that shit eating grin, I love that stupid face.