New Apartment/Roommate(s) Ch. 04

Story Info
Dreams of Dave and Harlan Arrives.
8.3k words
4.87
1.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Among other habits I have almost always counted the spurts of my climax. When I am super aroused or it has been more than a few days I usually have as many as ten volleys to a set. The most I ever counted before today was eleven. The new record has now been set during this mornings post dream wank. It wasn't planned, as best experiences usually aren't planned, they just happen spontaneously. This was the case as the boiling feeling of a building orgasm was causing me to pant, and the breathy noises I was making woke me from the dream.

As I stirred I also became aware of my extreme arousal. My balls were tightened up against my pelvis on either side of my cock and I used my right hand to tug them back down into place. The dream was still fresh in my mind, one of the most graphic sex dreams I can remember. It was sort of an out-of-body surreal dream and my whole self wasn't visible to me. Actually, most everything besides Dave's ass and balls were blurred. In my field of vision I didn't have a penis, or maybe wasn't aware of it anyway. Yet I knew that Dave and I were on the bed and he was on his stomach with his legs spread wide and he was holding his ass cheeks open toward me.

I was crouched behind him using my middle finger to pleasure his quivering hole. Dave was responding by clinching his sphincter on my finger and trying to keep me from removing it. I could vividly feel the tightness of his hole and pressure on my finger each time he squeezed. His cock must have been tucked under him, probably hard and about to explode, but no matter how much I tried in the dream fog I couldn't get a glimpse. Instead his shaved balls had an aura about them, glistening with sweat and drawing me toward them. I leaned down to mouth them both in turn. I would keep pressure on Dave's asshole with that middle finger while running my tongue up and down the back of his nut sack, then pop a ball into my mouth like a jawbreaker candy.

Outside of the dream in reality, the sheet had slipped off of me and my exposed cock was standing tall, slick with so much pre cum that there was a puddle at the base of my shaft. As I became more conscience my left hand took control of my shaft and I began to slowly stroke from the base to below my purple engorged head. Once my hand acquired enough of the pre cum and could effortlessly glide up and down my shaft, I extended the reach past my frenulum to the tip for a full stroke.

The heat of my cock in my hand was powerful and the boiling of my cum intensified. My balls tried to lift again but my right hand firmly restrained their movement causing a pleasant sensation as the smooth skin contracted into folds. My back arched as the panting became moaning. Blood continued to rush my veins tightening the skin of my shaft. I felt the roughness of the raised veins against my fingertips as I stoked, whispering 'Fuck Yeah' a few times to my dream lover. I was alternating between holding my breath then gasping in ecstasy. More pre cum was oozing from the tip of my dick as my pelvic muscles spasmed and finally gave in, contracting for the first surge of the release.

My body had curled inward after the initial arching of my back as I began to cum. That first spurt had little volume and the mist of clear pre cum dissipated into the air. This had been a fore shock which made the second the beginning of a full temblor. Holding my breath, eyes rolled back in my head, the line of jizz flew through the air landing first on my cheek and splashing across my nose. My toes curled and I thrust my hips higher. Each following blast had slightly less distance finding my chin with the third, my neck with the fourth, nipples and pecs with the fifth and sixth, sternum was seventh, lower rib cage covered by eight, nine and ten, then the puddle in my belly button from eleven and twelve. My eyes were open when the bakers dozen barely cleared my slit with just a few white drops that ran down my super sensitive head. My body jerked involuntarily as I finished ejaculating. Thirteen shots is the new record, one I hoped to duplicate as soon as possible.

Finally recovered from my record breaking jack off I made my way from the bed to the bathroom to get ready for my first workday in the downstairs study. There wasn't much to do really, a quick shower, bush teeth, and put on a clean shirt and shorts. My mood was really great and I was still feeling lite from the amazing weekend with Dave. Keeping the same routine as before the move I worked most of the morning at home before taking a break to walk down to the shop for a coffee and change of scenery. During the move I found some rugged adjustable sandals with a toe strap that I had forgotten about having, so I wore those, which is much like being barefoot and a nice pairing with my penchant for freeballing.

Arriving at the shop and ordering my coffee it wasn't the same knowing there wouldn't be the possibility of a Dave sighting. At first I found it hard to concentrate, but needing to catch up from being out the past Friday made me laser focused for about an hour. On the way out to return home I crossed paths with the two ogling chairs from Saturday. It was obvious they recognized me, both quickly glanced away to give each other a knowing smile. I wasn't sure what this was about so I filed that away for later consideration.

Earlier in the week while organizing the place I realized that everything is either mine or Harlan's. Strangely, with the exception of one item in particular, it is almost as though Dave had never been here. I was starting to feel alone in the quiet and unfamiliar space. It was good though that I had remembered to call Harlan on Sunday afternoon. He wanted to let me know he would get to town on Friday evening ahead of returning to the office. It was a short conversation about his arrival time and a couple of things he asked me to pick up from the store, and much easier than a long text chain. I welcomed the opportunity to have him here for the weekend too, in total about ten days. We would have plenty of time to get the rest of his stuff out of the boxes and put away. And ask him more details about Dave. Subtly of course, so as to not raise suspicions.

Throughout the next couple of days my mind kept wondering what Dave is doing at any given moment. Occasionally I would pull out my phone and look at us lying on the bed post fuck. Although only 60 plus hours had passed so far, that dream obviously meant I was missing him, or at least the hot sex. I finally asked myself if I should even be so curious about what he is doing right now? In reality, after basically a nights hook up, there shouldn't be any expectation that we would share a daily play by play of our otherwise separate lives. Yet, Dave did say he wanted to be exclusive and not sleep around. The questions were collecting in my head. Does he think about me since he returned to his regular life? I shouldn't smother and I haven't been possessive in my prior relationships. Or neurotic. Most of these questions would likely be answered in due time. On the other hand, I do need to know what Dave has in mind for the dildo he left in the shower.

Now that I knew Harlan's schedule, I made a few preparations. First I did an internet search for "how to clean a dildo" and made a 10% bleach solution to soak and disinfect Dave's toy. Once it was clean I put it in a sock and crammed it into one of the drawers of my beside table furthest from the door. It was cozied up with the two containers of lube. There were also my cockrings in an assortment of sizes and colors, and some forgotten condoms in the same drawer. I felt it was necessary to keep these thing private for now. As Dave said, "Harlan will lose his shit when he finds out."

As Friday rolled around I made one last pass through the apartment at lunchtime looking for any boxes of mine that I had missed. In Harlan's bedroom I unstacked three boxes that I had assumed were all his. The smallest of the boxes had been in between the other two. It was labeled 'Liam' but I didn't remember packing a box that size. The box easily fit under my arm so I held my curiosity until I finished the scan of the room.

Returning to my own room I placed the box on the bed and opened it up. The contents of the box was single orange jock and a note: "Liam, I didn't see a jockstrap in your stuff, this one will look hot on you!" In fact I didn't have one, hadn't since college. The note continued. "Text me when you find this." I blushed and said out loud, "The cheeky fucker!" When did he even find time to put this together?

My cock stirred to life. I grabbed the jock and immediately dropped my shorts, removed my shirt and hurried onto the bed. I found the angle that best showed me from just below my nose to lower thigh. My lips held the slightest hint of a grin. The stubble on my chin lead perfectly to my finely fured pecs where my nipples stood ready for attention. The trail down my abs gave way to the orange jock pouch outlining my semi hard shaft pointing to my right hip. In a few seconds the selfie was ready and I sent the text I knew Dave had been anticipating.

Liam Stewart: 12:47 PM - selfie

The reply arrived quickly.

Dave Grey: 12:49 PM "Took you long enough"

A second quickly followed.

Dave Grey: 12:52 PM "sneaked pic of us getting ready Sun, so hot! Friday nt so almost a week, miss u"

The intimate photo from the bathroom showed the pair of us naked head to heel from behind, Dave on the right, our taught asses prominently in focus. Dave's smooth almost hairless body was leaned slightly toward my right shoulder so our skin was in contact. Our profiles were reflected in the mirror which had a slight fog at the edges indicating the post shower humidity. My obviously wet hair wasn't nearly as prominent as were the beads of water clinging to the hair on my ass, and a gully of hair down my left inner thigh were several drops had merged before traveling from my groin to the floor. The photo didn't reveal that moments later we shared an electric kiss causing my skin in erupts in tingling goose bumps.

Liam Stewart: 12:55 PM "u r a cheeky effr, orange jock in a box, now pics, how many more surprises u got 4 me?"

Dave Grey: 12:57 PM "a few NGL hot 4 ur cock lets GNOC Sun night"

Liam Stewart: 12:58 PM "deal, 9pm my time?"

Dave Grey: 12:59 PM "okay TTYL"

*****

Harlan has been a friend for most of my life, my first friend I've known since a young age, but not a traditional best friend. We lived in the same neighborhood and went to grammar school together as younger kids, but didn't attend the same high school. We sort of faded in and out of each others lives, but always picked up where we left off. We did hang out a lot in the summers and even worked the same retail job stocking shelves one year. Yet we never shared conversations about the deep subjects of life, or our future aspirations. We did talk about about movies, sports, and occasionally about sex.

Harlan's parents are terrific people, they met in Florida after moving from different part of the Caribbean. One thing I have learned about Harlan, he always respected his parents and loved spending time with his large extended family. Throughout the years I had the chance to meet a lot of them and they really knew how to celebrate any Holiday! Harlan speaks Spanish at home and tried to teach me, but I only remember the swear words. This history made it easy to reconnect when we ran into each other here after college. Also, knowing Harlan this well it was in character for him to return home to help when his Dad had a stroke. But now his Dad is improved and the company Harlan works for wants him back in the office at least one week each month. I'm excited to have him as a part time roommate and continue our friendship. Besides, Harlan is also easy to look at even if he can be cocky as hell because of his good looks.

Friday night arrived and Harlan texted that his original flight earlier in the day was cancelled about the same time Dave texted me a hot pic of us naked in the bathroom, but luckily he did get a seat on a later flight. It also meant he wasn't going to make the apartment before midnight. Thankfully he still had his key fob from the apartment across the street with him. His spare is the one that Dave used, and when we moved last week the management office recoded the system for all our fobs to now open the door to 1718. Like me, Harlan had been in the new apartment for community parties, so he didn't need a tour. Since his fob worked I could go on to bed and he could let himself in when he arrived.

Around 12:45 I had been asleep for an hour or so when I heard Harlan. The bathroom door to my room was shut but he must have dropped something on the tile floor as the sharp sound roused me. I rolled over to go back to sleep but light from the stair landing was still shining through the glass doors onto the balcony. I stayed positioned on my side and tried to settle back to sleep. Before I closed my eyes though movement on the balcony caught my attention. It was Harlan, he had walked out to take in the view of the city lights on this warm summer night from his new place. He was naked.

I was immediately awake propping myself up on my elbows. For a moment I wrestled with my conscience. Do I roll over and close my eyes pretending he wasn't there? Or do I grab a pillow to prop myself up and enjoy the view. Of course I chose the latter and made myself comfy. He only stayed for a few short minutes but his body was plainly visible and it was obvious that Harlan had been working out. He had refined his physique during the months at home since I had last seen him. Always in good shape he was now almost an Adonis! I had seen Harlan without a shirt plenty of times when we were just hanging out, but really only twice without any clothes. I don't mean when we were kids, quick changes during a sleep over doesn't count. Harlan was a team sports jock, mostly baseball and soccer, I ran track and played tennis, but neither of us were gifted enough to be college athletes. It wasn't until we were adults since we attend the same college or compete athletically when younger. Oddly enough it was almost the end of college before I really saw Harlan's cock, the second time I saw him naked, the first time was a thrill but just an accidental changing room glimpse and inconsequential in comparison.

In our neighborhood only one family had a pool, an older couple with grown children. The last summer we were home from college they asked Harlan to take care of their house while they were on vacation for three weeks. He just need to water the plants, pickup the mail, the usual stuff. They did give permission to use the pool on the condition he not swim alone, safety you know. Busy with work and family Harlan mostly just stopped to water and make sure all was secure and didn't linger. One Saturday though Harlan asked for my help. The lawn service had skipped the yard so Harlan recruited me to help him tackle the job. Before getting busy we talked some about school and commented again how surprised we were that we had the same major. It didn't take long, an hour or so with us working together, but the full sun and 95 degree heat was oppressive.

We were soon shirtless, pouring with sweat and with clippings stuck to our skin by the time we finished about 4:30 pm. It was work and I hadn't let my eyes wonder over his way. After we put away the tools though, both of us eyed the wooden privacy gate to the backyard. It took a half second to decide on a swim. Harlan said, "well I won't be swimming alone" and darted into the backyard. I quickly followed but Harlan stopped short of the water. I watched as he kicked off his shoes, brushed grass clippings from his legs, then leaned toward the edge to dive into the pool. Again he stopped short, looked around for neighbors, looked at me, looked at the high fence, then stripped his shorts and underwear before he neatly dived into the pool. Without hesitation I did the same. I had never skinny dipped before, it was amazing to feel the water directly on my skin from head to toe!

At first I was only aware of the cooling off and relief from the heat. After a few minutes passed we began the usual splashing and horsing around. This is when I felt Harlan's dick against my back. He had come up behind me to dunk me under but my feet were planted and he slammed into me instead. This contact with him flipped a switch inside me and a sudden electric thrill ran through my body. I played it off as best I could, keeping in at least waist high water and continuing the splashing. Throughout our time that afternoon there were a couple more skin to skin encounters and I think he felt my hardon against his leg.

Harlan soon announced that he was ready to dry off to be home before six when his grandparents were expected for dinner. We both jumped out of the pool only to realize we didn't have towels. For the moment I sat on the side of the pool in the shade with one leg up attempting to casually hide my raging boner. Harlan was so natural he just slumped down into a lounge chair to let the sun dry his body. He didn't attempt to hide or cover up. In fact as he dried and quickly warmed in the sun his cock filled out and lay across his thigh revealing that he was uncut.

Harlan scolded me, "bro, come over here in the sun to dry off, I don't care if you got a boner." With that he grabbed his cock and slapped it a couple of times. His meat sprang up and stood proud. "See we can just be proud of what we have between the legs." This was the last thing I expected to hear him say. "Liam, sit down in the other chair. We've known each other too long, let's just get the fuck over wondering about each others cock." So, he was curious about mine too? I complied but not before a string of pre cum started dangling from my tip as I strode to the chair. Harlan's eyes widened as he saw the string slowly lengthen, thin and separate from my rager which was now quickly pulsing with my racing heart beat.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. I stared at Harlan's cock, brown and longer than mine. The shaft had a slight curve and his head was barely peeking out of the foreskin. His was a physical erection and not a hot sexual one. His nut sack was loose and his balls low enough to block the view of his taint. His pubes were untrimmed, black tight curls but not overly full. I liked having permission to stare and take inventory. For Harlan's part he stared at me too. Although I didn't see the lust in his eyes he probably saw in mine. He finally spoke, seemingly for both of us, I'm not sure I had uttered a word since we hit the water. "Liam, that is one fat dick, you would completely fill up whatever hole you fuck." I blushed, but didn't say anything in return.

Harlan tilted his head back and we continued in comfortable silence, it was pleasant as the sun seemed to calm the beasts in our loins. Harlan lost his wood first. Mine finally reduced enough to at least hang down. As we put on our underwear and shorts I finally spoke. "Thanks buddy for understanding my curiosity, I hope you aren't offended." He responded, "Fuck no, not offended. I like being naked as much as possible, just want to be comfortable around you. Hey, maybe we can hit a nude beach together, something I've always wanted to do, but just keep that on the DL."

We parted ways and I walked the two blocks home with my hand in my pocket holding my hard cock so it wouldn't show. No one was home when I arrived and I took the opportunity to have the needed wank. I left my shoes by the front door and rushed to my room striping as I did. I was nude by the time I closed the bedroom door and dropped the clothes on the floor. Flopping onto my back on the bed, I spit into my left hand and spread the slick saliva around my palm. I used my right hand to milk my cock for the pre cum that had built up inside. Using my slick left hand I mixed the two fluids and began a slow, purposefully paced, Harlan fueled, stroking. I had heard of edging and I wanted to give it a try, but the urges were too strong. Suddenly the slow, purposeful stokes turned furious.