New Apartment/Roommate(s) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing quickened, more pre cum flowed and my glans spread to its max capacity. The load I spewed was voluminous and I yelled out a guttural sound as I covered my chest with white watery semen. The man juices flooded onto my torso and ran down my ribs dripping onto the sheets. Suddenly I heard a car in the driveway and didn't have much time to make it to the hall bathroom. I used my hands to slather the cum all over my chest so it wouldn't continue to drip off my body and onto the bedroom carpet. I ran to the bathroom and closed the door just as my Mom walked into the kitchen. I'm sure she knew I masturbated, but she sure didn't want to know when I did it, and I was relieved to not surprise her with this glorious mess. It took about four lathers and rinses to get all the cum out of my still maturing chest hair and shampoo seemed to do a better job than just body soap. Once I was clean and relaxed I made my way in a towel to my room.

After recalling that first time seeing Harlan fully nude I regretted that the trip to the nude beach never happened that summer, or at all. Now that we live together in the same apartment I'm guessing we will see more of each other like we did that summer a few years ago. My cock had now sprung to life and I placed my hand on my bush just shy of touching the base of my shaft. I wanted to jack off, but I also wasn't sure how I wanted to treat Harlan. Beating off to him after that swim was one thing, but using him as an object of lust now just seemed wrong somehow. Although that day at the pool he didn't expressly forbid me lusting for him, he did make it clear he wanted to share nudity as friends. I decided there an then that Dave was my lover and Harlan was my friend, and I would try my best to honor both relationships.

The next morning I jumped out of bed excited to catch up with Harlan. I decided too that I wouldn't place any expectations on the weekend, just wait and see how things roll. Heading directly to the shower I turned on the water. While I waited for the warm water I stood at the shower entrance and relieved myself in the drain. I also noticed that the door to Harlan's room was open and pushed it too, but didn't want the latch to click so I left it open an inch. I had just gotten under the water and started to wash when a naked Harlan pushed the door open and walked into the bathroom scratching his ass cheeks. He headed straight for the toilet room. I could hear him yawn loudly, hearing him over the water splashing so he must have been really putting on a show of waking up. I had no idea that the pledge I had just made was about to be up ended.

The toilet flushed and Harlan emerged with his soft dick swinging in front of some hewn thighs and walked directly to the shower. "Mind if I join" he said with a smirk. "Suppose not" was my mostly neutral reply. Harlan entered the glass partition and took a position at the other end of the two shower bay. He yawned that exaggerated yawn and turned on the shower. "Oh shit, I forgot a towel" he halfheartedly feigned anger. "Seems like we forget them every time we get naked in the water together." Harlan laughed and splashed water my direction. It wasn't like we hadn't talked recently, there was no need for small catch up talk, and he went right for the big subject. "So, Liam, how's this roommate thing gonna work? Are you going to be okay with me being bare ass naked most of the time?"

The twinkle in my eye was probably the same as the day at the neighbors pool. A lustful look of interest in his body. My response was bold and full throated in contrast to my mute responses at the pool. "Fuck yeah, I've already told Dave to text before he brings anyone home so I can get dressed." Harlan smiled and continued. "I wish we would have taken that trip to the nude beach. Maybe we can plan one soon." Harlan laughed and I nodded in agreement. I continued, "I saw you bare assed last night on the balcony, I could tell you have been working out. You are cut!" Harlan chuckled, "Liked what you saw then." He didn't pause, "Yeah, when you go home to help care for a parent there's not much time for anything but work or help your folks, about the only other thing I can do to relax is lift. I would say beat my cock and workout, but that house it way too small for me to be wailing on my meat all the time." I nodded my head and turned off my side of the shower.

I grabbed the one towel hanging on the hook. Drying my hair and torso, I didn't wrap it around my waist, instead I proudly let my half mast semi air dry. Harlan took notice and continued, "I found a gym over by the old grocery store off Adams Street that is open 24 hours. Surprisingly nice, it even has a steam room. I started making a habit of going on Friday or Saturday at 5 am when no one is there. The first time or two I hung out for a couple of hours. It wasn't until 6:30 before anyone showed up. The next visit I worked out for 30 minutes, then took a steam, and then beat my meat in the shower and really let the jizz fly!" I didn't know how to react, but my cock did and answered for me by sprouting from semi to almost full hard on that stood straight out. "That turn you on, thinking about me jacking my cock?" Oh my god. Did he just say what I think he said?

"What gives you that idea?" I calmly put the question my oldest friend. The answer surprised me, "Oh it is just a guess, that hardon for starters," he indicated toward my crotch, "and because when we worked at the store that year it seemed your head turned for the hot chicks and the hot dudes." Well, this is an interesting development. Guess I hadn't hidden my attractions nearly as well as I had thought. He continued, "I had my suspicions sort of confirmed when you helped me with the old couples yard and we had that swim. Your dick was so hard, you were obviously lusting my bod. I had never seen so much pre cum ooze out and drip like that before."

My next question to Harlan was maybe a little curt. "So why are you bringing all this up now?" His explanation was good one, "Well we are roomies part of each month. Just some open and forthright dialogue. Didn't want to ignore 'the boner in the room,' he air quoted, "or send you a text about this. That would be weird. About as weird as a grown man naked around his parents house. So this is liberation for me, and fucking awesome to share it with a friend. I don't care if you stare at me, just want to be casual about the whole thing. We can even jack together if your interested."

Whoa, wait a minute, this conversation just went from like 60 miles an hour to orbiting the sun! What did Harlan just say? "Dude, what did you just say? I was panicked. Not really even sure how to react. Harlan wasn't shy or stopping, "You know a circle jerk of two... or three. No mutual stuff, just relieving the tension from work or an after workout horny." He paused for a second obviously considering his next words. "Okay, I might as well tell you this too... after a few weeks at the gym another guy about our age came in about 5:15 one morning. It had been a week and my cock was so horned up I decided to beat off first. I was wailing on my cock in the locker room thinking no one would ever catch me. Apparently this dude works nights at a hospital 'cause he was in scrubs when he came in to change."

"There I was one foot on the floor, one on the bench, facing the door of course, 'cause this situation can't get any worse. Just as he walked in I started to blast. There's not an actual door, just a curved wall so no one can see inside. My eyes were closed anyway and I was really into it, so I didn't hear him or know he was there. There was no way for me to stop even if I had felt his presence. When I opened my eyes he was looking at my cock and watching as I started to lick some cum off my fingers. This dude finally just cleared his throat and I jumped about two feet backward. He stared at me, like you did that day at the pool. When he knew he had my attention he whistled, like a cheering sort of cat-call whistle, then started to slow clap. I had no idea who he was, but we both just started to laugh. It was obvious in his scrub pants that he liked the show. He said, "Nice shootin' bud!"

Harlan had finally stopped talking. He was rinsing the shampoo from his head, and his dick was hard. "So What Happened Next" I prompted and Harlan continued. "It took me a second but I just said to him 'shows not free, let's see what ya got in those scrubs.' Surprised myself, but didn't know how else to recover from shooting a load in front of a total stranger." I was almost speechless again because my mouth was dry from watching Harlan's cock bounce as he washed, but I finally interjected, "No fucking way, you are making this up!" Harlan laughed which made his cock bounce even more. "Nah, truth. The dude, his name is Bryce by the way..." I cut him off, "you know his name?" Harlan laughed again, "yeah we introduced ourselves afterward." I was blown away by this whole scenario Harlan was laying out. "Bryce Ang, fit Asian guy, you may know him even, he graduated the year before you." In fact, I did remember him from high school tennis, but wanted the rest of the story. "Maybe, go on."

"Yeah so Bryce just grinned a real smirky grin, kicked off his shoes and peeled off his briefs and scrub bottoms together, just dropped his gym bag right at his feet and kicked his stuff off to the side. He was totally horned up and ready to do. He spit into his hand and took off on his cock like he hadn't cum in a month. My cock had started to deflate until Bryce started talking dirty about hot I was and how hot is was seeing my cum fly across the bench. Bryce pushed his shirt up and started rubbing his nipples. I started encouraging him too saying stuff like 'go for it bro' and 'jerk that meat' stuff like that. He was really into it and started to moan a little. In a minute he started bending his knees and pushing his pelvis out. I could tell he was close when he forgot about his nipples and grabbed his balls. Not realizing it I had moved closer to him to see his cock better. It was a nice size and he had a helmet at the end. It was really wide and started turning purple. Just a couple more strokes and he grunted with the first spurt of cum which landed on my foot."

I was enthralled with the story and felt the pre cum welled up inside. "Fucking Hot Umm!" is all I could manage to say. Harlan was finished showering and just standing there with the water off, a stiffy, and a smirky look on his face. I walked over to the cabinet and found him one of my towels for him to use. The act of moving my legs made the pre cum ooze out and start to drip from my cock. When I returned to Harlan with the towel he was starting at me which made me grab my head and pull my cock to the side for just a spec of modesty. Harlan didn't let it go, "Bro, there you go dripping that pre cum. You and Bryce are the only two guys I've ever seen with boners in the reals, not in porn, and you are the only guy I've ever seen leak like that. Telling you that story has made me fuckin' horny."

That was all it took! I stepped back into the shower opposite Harlan and faced him. I'm guessing like the way Bryce just starting going for broke on his own cock in the story, I went for it and starting jacking off using the pre cum I was making. Harlan's eyes got big and he threw the towel out of the shower, spit in his hand and started to stroke matching my speed. I had totally forgotten my decision to keep it cool with Harlan, but he started it by all the talk of being naked, jumping in the shower with me and telling that hot story. Harlan just couldn't keep quiet either, "Bro I haven't cum in 10 days, not since the last time Bryce and I met up at the gym. I'm gonna bust my nut in about 10 seconds." I was so revved up it took a second for the fact that Harlan and Bryce had met up again to jack off together.

Harlan stroking across from me in the shower was a beautiful display of pure sexual need. As his orgasm quickly swelled Harlan started vocalizing, "Oh, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, Yes!" True to his word Harlan's ten day load was unleashed in mere moments. His balls first overflowed with a white dribble of juices, then the first jet of spunk flew onto the shower bench where I so recently fucked Dave's needy ass. The visual of Harlan and the memory of Dave collided in my mind causing me to erupt as well. My almost simultaneous return salvo landed opposite Harlan's on the bench. As we both continued to blast, the torrent of cum volleys painted a monochromatic visual of prime male virility, dripping like a Pollock across the canvass offered by the tiled bench.

Somehow, I managed to count Harlan's spurts. Since I was only a millisecond off from him, I started by tallying my own and noticing he continued two more times after me for a total of his ten to my eight. Almost all of his cum landed on the bench and the lines were clearly visible, likely from the volume of his pent up supply. My cum began on the bench, globs here and there, and trailed off running down the tile to the floor. It had been many fewer days since my last release after all.

"Whew! That was fuckin' awesome" Harlan startled me with his loud celebration, offering his cum covered knuckles for a fist bump to seal the moment. I returned the gesture, getting a bonus thrill of having his juices on my skin. I quickly licked my hand to see if I could taste his musk. If Harlan noticed he didn't comment. I wan't disappointed by the tang of the fluid on my tongue. I wanted more and considered kneeling down to clean his cock, but that was possibly a bridge too far, for now. Maybe after prompting him to tell what else he and Bryce got up to in the gym, then sucking his dick might be in the cards.

"What a load and what a fuckin' mess we made dude!" Harlan grabbed the hand shower, turned it on and in a few moments the tableau was wiped clean of our sexual artistry. I was a little sad to see the medium of our masterpiece slowly heading for the shower drain. I tried my best to burn an image of the white lines and dots into my memory, imagining it to be a seascape of foam from waves washing over the sand. I doubted Harlan was waxing so lamentingly about jizz. But much of art is in the artist's action and I felt alive sharing a creative moment with him.

We both turned on the main shower heads to rinse off the rest of the spunk. There was a big clump of cum clinging to my right foot. I sat on the bench to wash it off and this put me eye level with Harlan's still engorged member. I stared as his cock continued to slowly deflate. My favorite moment was when his head was again enveloped by his foreskin. It was fascinating, and another time that I was silent with my friend and it felt as natural as breathing.

*****

Summer has ended and the routine of my lover and my friend swapping places as the roommate du jour has begun to settle into a rhythm of sorts. Today is the start of what I now call a "bye week" the consecutive days I'm alone in the apartment between Harlan or Dave being here. Yesterday was Friday, Harlan left straight from work to catch his flight. Dave won't arrive until a week from today and this morning has been very quiet. I previously enjoyed the solitude of living alone, but now I completely miss the thrilling new companionship.

One thing to keep myself occupied during these bye weeks is to work out. Since I join Harlan being naked when at home, and Dave exploring my body, I am more aware of the potential of my physique. A heightened desire to please both of the men in my life has spurred me to return to the consistent workout routine I've neglected for some time now.

Still organizing the apartment even after all these weeks, I prepare an exercise corner in my room behind the chairs and near the slider to the terrace. A new yoga mat is anchoring the corner in front of a large rectangular mirror propped against the wall. I bought the mirror to both decorate my room and provide feedback on my progress. There may even be times when Dave and I might put these items to some shared uses. The hand weights that were brought over from across the street and a short free standing towel bar complete the space. As my technique returns and my body tones, I will start back at the gym, for now this corner of my room will suffice. With everything in place I decide to get started right away.

Although the calendar says fall, summer weather is really hanging on making it enjoyable to be naked, or nearly so at least, today it is especially warm. I slide open the door and hop out on the terrace to more quickly build a sweat in the heat of the direct late morning sunlight. I move to the opposite end of the space so I can see myself in the mirror. I admire the new grey jock I'm wearing, appreciating it keeping my junk in place as I begin. Since I haven't done anything like this in months, I've decided to simply use my own body weight to encourage my muscles to respond. Calling on the training of my swim coach in school, he always had us visualize our goal as we practiced. In my mind the image of Dave's nipples was clearly in focus, but probably not the finish line that coach was suggesting.

Completing the stretching in about ten minutes, I move on to the basics, leg lifts, crunches and other resistance moves follow. I finish with three sets of push ups. The first ten reps are fine with my elbows out, knees locked, and crotch touching the concrete as I hold before raising again. The second ten my form is weak, my body is not straight and my nipples brush the floor. My arms begin to shake and I almost don't make it back to the starting position on rep eight and stop at nine. I pause for a minute sitting up, resting on my knees, hands on hips. A slight breeze moves across the sheen of sweat on my skin causing my nipples to respond and stiffen. Determined to complete the third set I drop back to the floor and lower my body, my form is better. One, two, the image of fucking Dave's ass enters my mind. Three, the breeze continues, now across my exposed ass cheeks pointing up at the sky. Four, my skin starts to contract forming goose bumps from head to toe. Five, six, seven, I mutter the numbers out loud trying to concentrate, fighting the erotic electric feeling of my bare skin being caressed by the wind as though by Dave's hands. I again recover my form and straighten my body, eight... nine... and... ten.

Fighting the burn in my arms and shoulders, I managed to complete the last full set and now I need to cool down with some additional stretches and lite movement. Clouds are forming hiding the sun as the wind increases. Moving back inside to the yoga matt for the cool down I lay on my back reaching toward the glass door with my fingers and pointing my toes at the bed. My cock is straining against the fabric of the jock and as I increase the stretch a small dot of wetness appears. The workout horny and my thoughts of Dave collide in that moment. Rising to my knees in front of the mirror I take in the view of myself and the bulging jock revealing the outline of my shaft. I turn slightly sideways to see my lightly furry ass cheek framed between the waistband and the strap. I image what I'll look like in a few weeks time. The definition in my abs and ass will surely appear quickly and hopefully impress the roomies when they return.

The throbbing between my legs quickens as I reach down to adjust and arrange my balls. I accidentally rub the back of my hand against my left nipple and a wave of pleasure streaks though my cock. Without much more self foreplay I quickly push down the jock, releasing my stiff cock, maneuvering it passed my knees and remove it completely. Bringing the fabric to my nose I inhale the smell of my own scent and rub away the beads of perspiration from my face. Staring intently at my body in the mirror I realize there is enough spit in my mouth to lube my left hand, I then grab onto my cock and slowly start to work it from tip to base. Putting on this show for myself the feeling is electric. My muscles still raw from my first workout in almost a year ache together as the sensations build. I rock back and forth increasing the speed of my stroke. My right hand cupping my balls for a moment then tracing my ribs before alternately rubbing my nipples.