All Comments on 'New Band'

by sandy_paris

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Some very nice reading, with beautiful characters and a lovely narrative. Only thing that had me thinking, there were seven women getting together for that first meeting to found the five-girl band. Took me some time to realise that two of them must not be in the band.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Simply wonderful - new, fully developed characters interwoven with those well known to us. You write with passion and so well. Please continue to contribute. Easily a 5.

jackie_emjackie_emover 3 years ago
Sweet story

I'm glad that Allison and Maria got together and that their mothers both accepted it. Nicely woven story.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
It's an immutable law of nature...

...that if you're in a hurry, then every traffic light will be red. And being of Irish descent, I'm shocked at an Irish character who doesn't like Guinness. But apart from that... A very enjoyable story, Sandi, with nicely-drawn characters (your description of the loathsome Paul and his cronies was very true-to-life---and his mother came across as some piece of work too). The story's other two mothers fared very well though. A well-earned five stars.

metroalmametroalmaover 3 years ago

Definitely your story telling, sweet tender and whilst no surprises each twist and turn was laid out with care. Thank you, you have done it again.

XactoXactoover 3 years ago
Great story!

What a lovely episode. The older I get, the more I appreciate a happy ending! ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely story

My headcanon is that Aoife and Camila maybe fell in love a little bit too ;)

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

This is a very beautiful and romantic story which I enjoyed a lot. I really loved how you brought back my favorite characters from your previous stories and tied them in perfectly. Based on their lives at the beginning Allison and Maria deserve all the happiness and love together. Thanks for publishing—well deserved 5 stars!

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago
As Always

This story was excellent. The main event of course is the romance between Maria and Ally but the supporting cast wonderful. You managed to work Milly, Fiona and Jane into the story in a welcome way. The inclusion of Dani and her girlfriend, Camilla and Aoife (which I can't pronounce) leads to speculation about more to come. It was great to see another from you Sandy. Of course I'm looking forward to more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

thank you i really like reading lately and your one of the best iv read have a happy new year a fan shayne

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

What a great way to start a New Year. Staying in bed and reading and listening to music. Breakfast in bed, good coffee and nutcake and starting early to read here. I was sunny but now it´s raining a little. wonderfull romantic story as usual with you. I love the music references. Great you included Milly and Fiona, a loved story by a lot of people here. Thank you for your writing. Have a great year.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 3 years ago
Very Lovely Story

I truly enjoyed reading this story, thank you for sharing it with us!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

A really great story. Beautiful, positive sex, natural dialogue, nice plot and writing. Had to hold back the tears. There, what a confession.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

Yet another exceptional tale wonderfully written with great interactions. I love your interconnected stories will gladly read anymore your clever imagination forms. Thanks you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Definitely another 5 star story and so lovely again

Your heart most explode from joy and love Sandy? Your writing is soooo full of emotions and love ..... Thank you

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

Another beautifully written story filled with very real, very fleshed out characters with whom I quickly fell in love and in awe of their very real, intense and passionate love for each other. And honestly I am mostly jealous/envious of a love such as theirs (and Milly’s...etc...) something I have dreamed of yet never known...thank you, your writing is wonderful beyond words...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, while the sex wonderful, it was the love that shone through. Well done.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 2 years ago

It was very loving and touching how these two ladies found each and found true love between them and gald they married hope you will write more about them and if they will have children sandy_paris hope you writ e more soon great writer hon.xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sweet, although the likelihood of finding not just two Catholic mothers— Irish and Spanish, no less— 𝘢𝘯𝘥 an Irish Catholic priest, that would all support same-sex couples? Outside of fiction, those chances are small indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautiful love story. The world has come a looong way in a few years. Better late than never.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Couldn't be better, a lovely story about some lovely people escaping from some less than lovely people. With a band thrown in!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

Would that the whole world was as idyllic as Maria's and Allison's. I broke your suggested sequence by reading this one right after completing the Milly saga. I peeked and saw that this story focused on two minor figures from the Millyverse. You have a touching faith in the power of true love to change the world.

Now I look forward to resuming the sequence.

Unmistakably 5 stars.

P,S, Was Aoife's lovely name and her setting in Dublin a tribute to Maonaigh, one of the Literotica all-stars?

By the way, some may be interested to know that a Google search quickly answers the question, "How is 'Aoife' pronounced?" The answer: EE-fuh.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A unexpected revisit.

When I'm cooking a meal I try to include some bass notes, in Japanese Umami, like porcini mushrooms, marmite (yuk), anchovies or similar; not so much tasted as felt.

The wonderful thing, among many, in this story is that there are the bass notes too, whispered in their Mums words.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Loved it thank you for sharing your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

I just love the wonderful little universe that you have created here. Your writing skills and imagination have cheered up a cold and miserable November evening, thank you. X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it

ca_daveca_dave8 months ago

I have read this a few times now. Having meet the characters while reading Milly and Fiona's story,I knew they would end up together. Even knowing that, this was a wonderful story so well told. I really wish she had called the police on Paul, then his mom might have been less accusing of her. Allison and Maria's mom's to me steal the show in this one. So refreshing having 2 ladies that are very much from a religion that does not condone same sex couple. They both set aside those feelings to watch their daughters and accept their choice of partners. Well done sandy_paris 5 stars. This one did not feel rushed and was wonderful, thank you for sharing.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

A wonderful story!

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...