New Beginning For Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember you once told me that your nipples were so sensitive that it was like being edged without ever being released? That I never even needed to touch your cock to get you right to the precipice?"

"Yes." I whispered, my voice dry with excitement and pain.

She gently placed her fingers on my nipples and played with them. I groaned and my cock throbbed. Dina did that for about five minutes as I moaned, my brain turning into a mush of want and frustration.

"I wore this for you. I know how much you like it. But only for you to look at. I'm going out on a date after this and I'm going to get fucked by my boy. I wanted to wear this as punishment. You loved me wearing this and so will he."

Her nails gently scraped my nipples sending me further into that realm of intense torture. "Fuck." Was all I could say.

"Oh yes." She looked at her watch. "It's 8:45 now. I'm meeting him at my place in 45 minutes so that leaves us 15 minutes before I go home. Tell me, isn't it just going to kill you? Me leaving you here with a cock that is about to burst while I make him cum with my hands and pussy?"

I could only respond with a moan. My eyes pleading her for release.

She leaned over and sucked on one nipple gently. Her finger rubbing the other one. Then she changed nipples. My hips were gyrating hoping for her to touch me. Her lips brushed my own and I could feel her sweet breath.

"Goodbye." She got up and walked to the living room where she put on her coat. I followed her hoping that she was playing a game.

"Key." She held her hand out.

I took the key to my cage and handed it to her.

"Good boy." She walked to the door and was just about to leave when she turned around and said, smilingly, "I love this. I love that you're allowing me to be so cruel to you. It really excites me. Thank you."

And then she left, leaving me with a cock that was throbbing and dripping, an ass red and hot from her whipping, and a smile that I pleased the one woman in my life who I cared the most about: my remote controller mistress who I thought about every second that evening.

12