All Comments on 'New Beginnings'

by EmeraldKitten

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sunkissedtoessunkissedtoesover 12 years ago
That was beautiful

Your story truly touched my heart, thank you!

amber1312amber1312over 12 years ago
When

A five just isn't enough. Simply wonderful.

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 12 years ago
Very touching and sweet

I sort of wish we knew more about why two such wonderful adults are single, though. Do they have their own personal pain that is healed by this little girl bringing them together?

A little backstory would've made it more complete for me, but I still gave it a five because it's a beautiful story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NEW OR DIFFERENT

a start up is still the same. TK U MLJ LV NV

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Nice Read

Very touching Holiday Tale, very romantic, and very good!

Most definitely worthy of 5 stars

Thank you!

quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
you should have....

kept going! they had a Christmas dinner the next day!

thilltellthilltellover 12 years ago
Feel like I just...

... read a Hallmark channel movie! The characters show the strength to survive further developent in sequals and prequals. A task I'm sure others (and I) would love to see you undertake. How have you gone unnoticed by me till now? Five stars and a trip to my favorites list!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 12 years ago
really lovely..

...but can we have an epilogue? I was looking forward to their family christmas!

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
proper improper move

now that was a great line in a story, and i would really like to know what happened on Christmas day with his parents, and what the next Christmas brings

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years ago
Heart-warming and heat-inducing.

Kitty, you've done it again! I can always count on you for a true romance story. *dreamy sighs* I agree it reads just like a Hallmark movie, and I love those! Would be awesome to see this expanded. I enjoy how all the smushy-mushy lovin' gets tempered and heated up with a generous dose of holiday steam. So heart-warming and heat-inducing. Yum!

~Luna

KamattlockKamattlockover 12 years ago
Nice story

Very nice story but you finished it before it should have been over what about the Christmas dinner? Just seems like it ended prematurely.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

a very lovely story, i just miss a part as what will happen the day after. was kind of expecting that day to be added into the story. meet his parents, see how they react to her being closer to roarke now, and surely marie's reaction.

MaddieKimMaddieKimover 12 years ago
*****

Beautiful, just beautiful. Like the others I hope you give us another chapter that includes some history. Why are they both still single? How did Christmas dinner did turn out? Will they adopt Marie? Will there be a new baby next Christmas? Help us out here EmeraldKitten; give us a second chapter Christmas present.

EmeraldKittenEmeraldKittenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I thank everyone who has taken the time to read, vote, and comment on my story.

Initially, I planned to write out the Christmas Day dinner, and an epilogue taking place next year. The deadline got the best of me, and I decided I liked where it landed. Once I re-read it, I decided that I needed to go ahead and finish it the way I originally planned, lol.

I won't be doing that until after the contest; I don't find it fair to change a story that drastically mid-contest.

Thanks to everyone who wants to see what would happen next...so do I! :)

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
My, My, My

What a beautiful touching holiday story! I could see the characters in my head as I read this.

Simply lovely,

Thank you!!

M1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous