All Comments on 'New Beginnings'

by GuiltyGirl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
fefe428fefe428over 3 years ago
Really Good

I hope you plan to continue this story. It's got great potential!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Tender passionate story

Sometimes a tragedy can bring out latent tendencies

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Follow up

Great start and has the legs for a couple of more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

It has the potential for a sequel.

realman_usarealman_usaover 3 years ago
Excellent

Great first submission. Keep it up!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Hot stuff, I hope you write more this story so we get to find out what happens next. How will he explain his lil sis being pregnant? Maybe he finds out his girl has been cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

God, I love this hot story. Beautiful.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Hard to understand

Gave up.

Make it clear

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Really good writing, I would love to read what happens next. The fact that this is something that could happen in real life and the fact you kept it really believable made for a great start. I gave you 5 stars for a great start. Please keep writing whether you continue this story or not I think you could really be good at this.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Why didn't you say at the start that the sister was shemale. No wonder she imagined her brother taking her from behind. But the brother's girlfriend getting into her bed and sucking her dick was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the story and hope you continue it. Let them explore and discover each other. Thanks for your time and imagination.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 3 years ago

Really good beginnings! Totally worth the 5 stars.

Gotta keep this going, because I reallllllly wanna see what "drama" you cook up for this household! 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

You are now on notice! 🙄

babaloo92babaloo92over 3 years ago

Good stuff. Keep going.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

More please that was great. Would be good if you could add more chapters, there is plenty of scope to expand the plot.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would love more

So far I've really enjoyed this story. I would however like to see the chapters be a little bit longer, maybe add some depth to it as you go on. That's just my opinion but wither way I would like to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm such a fan of the way you write and was so disappointed that there isn't more for me to read! The way you build the story up gets me every time. I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Re. ultimatehome:

Yeah, the trying to suck dick bit threw me for about three seconds before I realized it had changed to his perspective, hehehe!

The story is amazing and really wound up my clock! I honestly think the percentage of brothers or sisters that have secretly thought about fucking their sibling(s) but also thinking that their sibling would never think the same thing, is probably pretty damned high! Maybe not thinking it constantly, but at least once or from time to time, in their teens growing up and as adults!

I never had sisters growing up, rather surprising since my parents were divorced and both were remarried a number of times. My dad three times total, and my mom... Hell, I'd have to think about it, rofl! Considering how street smart, intelligent, hard working and money smart she is, her brains just went out the window with picking men! Heh.

Somehow none of the bastards had any daughters, what's a horny teen gotta do to get some down the hall nookie around here?! ;)

...now cousins, thats a whole different ballgame!! I had a ton of female cousins that were in their teens, and one my age. There was the usual occasional frisky hands on both sides, but nothing ever came of it (pardon the pun, hehe). If I had been a bit more confident and forward... Looking back now I know a few of them wanted to fool around. Hindsight is 20/20, eh? Kinda like looking back at my early 20's and being very social with girls in our large circle of friends that I liked (I was that way with all of them, which probably helped me without me realizing it!) and even though I flirted well enough to get the attention, I was too shy to close the deal, so to speak, lol. Thinking that I wasn't good looking enough for the girl or not tall enough or not muscular enough, etc. all the same insecurity that most of us faced growing up, or still face!

Oddly enough, if my parents had stayed together, or I had wound up living with the other parent, things would have been quite different! Your environment makes a huge impact in your life that you dont realize till later, man I wish I could have a do over!!!

Most of the sex I had in my twenties, more than I would have expected (oddly enough) was from women, friends, acquaintances and friends of friends, that either just made the first move, or flat jumped me!

Ive talked to a few over the years, that I didn't have sex with but wanted to, that flat out told me if I had made a move it would have been a sure thing.

Ever pound your head on a flat, hard surface repeatedly? Lol.

jott50jott50over 3 years ago

5 Stars! Really hot! Your a good writer and I hope you continue to post. Your only mistake was the change of person from her at the beginning to him half way through. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MLteach5MLteach5about 3 years ago
More please!

I've read all 3 of your works and I love them all! Would love to see a continuation of Alex and Jamie's story! What happens after their first night together? What happens to Sarah? Do they move away together or are the caught? Please continue!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Great story. It felt like it was rushed a bit the closer you get to the end. But I still enjoyed it.

barny109barny109almost 2 years ago

I've loved your story so far, could i please get another chapter?

Sonnyw55Sonnyw5511 months ago

Please continue with this story! I luv it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous