New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my mouth from her nipple, I looked down at her. "How does it feel, baby?"

"Good," she moaned, barely able to keep her eyes open. "So good. I want your cock inside me forever."

"Yeah? You want to fuck your brother more than once?"

"Oh god yes. Please. It's all I could think about all night."

"You thought about your brother fucking you, huh?"

"Yes," she whimpered. "I wanted... I wanted my brother's cock in me. I want to be a good little sister, I want to make my brother feel so good."

"Your pussy makes me feel good," I assured her.

Alex grinned and pulled my face to hers, taking my lips with her own. We carried on fucking like that on the couch, tongues crashing together, until a sudden movement caught my eye.

I pulled my mouth from Alex's, cursing under my breath. Over Alex's shoulder, I saw Sarah blindly stagger in the dark, heading toward the bathroom. Her head was down and turned in the opposite direction, but if we made too much noise...

"Shh, baby," I whispered, quieting her moans. "Sarah just came out of our bedroom."

"Oh my god," Alex looked panicked, but I felt her pussy squeeze a little tighter.

"You have to be quiet," I told her. "Or she'll catch me fucking my little sister."

Sarah disappeared into the bathroom.

I wrapped my arms around Alex, pushing into her faster. "When she comes back out," I groaned. "She could see me. Could see me fucking my little sister on this couch. So you have to stay quiet, because we don't want that."

"Yes," she cried. "Yes I do."

"You do?"

Alex's eyes found mine. "So that she'd know you're mine. Not hers," she whispered savagely. "That you want your sister's pussy. Not your girlfriend's."

I chuckled at the adorable venom in her voice. Then I heard the flushing of the toilet, and Sarah opened the bathroom door. All she had to do was look up, look in our direction slightly, and she'd see the compromising position we were in. There would be no doubt about what I was doing, and who I was doing it with.

The thought had me thrusting into my sister even harder.

Alex began mewing and crying louder as I fucked her, but thankfully Sarah had gone back inside our bedroom. I bounced my sister on my dick, hearing the wet, slapping sounds as our bodies met.

"You're going to make me come again," Alex whispered.

Circling my hips, I pushed as deep into her as I could. I felt it when her walls began gripping my cock tighter. Alex threw her head back, her mouth opened with a silent cry as her pussy milked my cock. She hadn't yet come down from her orgasm before I felt my balls go tight.

"I'm going to come," I warned her.

"Yes," she rasped, her breathing out of control. "Do it. Fill your baby sister up, Jamie."

Her words sent me over the edge. I pushed into her violently, crying out as I spilled hot spurts of cum into my little sister's pussy.

When I was done, I released her and fell backward onto the couch.

Alex crawled up my body, placed her hands either side of my head and leaned down to kiss me.

"Mom and dad would kill me," I said when she pulled away.

Alex raised herself slightly, letting my dick slide out of her. "They would want us to be happy."

I laughed. "I don't think fucking my teenage sister was their idea of happiness."

Alex gave me a wicked grin before sliding off me. "Well it's mine."


12