New Beginnings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had rolled them to their left sides and he spooned against her, pulling her back to his chest and sliding his right arm around her waist, reaching up to caress her left breast as she relaxed back against him and then both fell into a sound sleep.

That was another thing that he had discovered, that he slept better with her in his bed. The warmth of her presence both comforted and brought forth protectiveness in him that he hadn't felt in a long time. Yes, he definitely decided that the sooner they proceeded with this wedding, the better. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Anne Ramsey, and he wanted that life to begin as soon as possible.

To that end, they talked as they were laying in bed on Sunday night and decided to go into town the next day, find the Justice of the Peace, and have him marry them immediately. Therefore, they both went back to their respective ranches on Monday morning, Anne changed into her best dress while Glenn donned a dark suit and string tie. He told his oldest son that he would be back that evening and to have the rest of the family gathered at the house for dinner. Then, hitching up the buggy, he drove to the neighboring ranch, picked up his beautiful bride to be and they headed into town, making a quick stop at the jewelers to purchase a wedding band for Anne. They found the Justice of the Peace and, by noon, they'd been officially pronounced Mr. and Mrs. Glenn Lambert.

Feeling like a couple of school children, the two laughed and giggled all the way back to the Ramsey place, trying to anticipate what the Lambert children would have to say about the development.

"Well, Annie girl, it might have taken me a while to get things going, but once I made up my mind I didn't waste any time, did I?" he chuckled, drawing her close to him against the buggy seat.

"No, you certainly didn't. If I remember correctly, it was a week ago today that we...ah...laid to rest your concerns about me, wasn't it?" she said, with a low laugh as she nuzzled his ear.

"Now, honey, you know what happens when you do that," he playfully chastised her, although he moved his hand down to stroke her thigh at the same time.

"Mmmm, I certainly do," she teased, and then whispered in his ear in a seductive tone, "Why do you think it is that I didn't bother to put on any bloomers this morning, hmmm?"

Glenn looked at his bride in astonishment before a large grin split his face. Guiding the buggy off the road, he headed it towards a secluded grove of pines, set the brake and within minutes had his wife on his lap facing him, her dress around her waist as he hastily unbuttoned the front of it to suckle her breasts. She reached behind him and took a firm grip on the back of the buggy seat and pressed her pussy down over his tool, which had hastily been released from the confines of his pants. Soon the sound of squeaking buggy springs filled the grove.

It was some time later that the two returned to the Ramsey place and, when Anne went inside, she was amazed to realize that it no longer felt like her home anymore. She went upstairs and packed enough things in a large valise to get her by for a week. Then she went back downstairs to where Glenn was waiting and gathered Rosa and her ranch foreman, Dave, into the den to let them know what had transpired.

Dave shook Glenn's hand in congratulations as Anne hugged a tearful Rosa. The husband and wife briefly explained their plans for the future and made it clear that the blending of the two ranches wouldn't mean the loss of any jobs, and that, with the new venture planned, would more than likely result in some new hires.

They took their leave and, having tied Sassy to the back of the buggy, pulled up in front of the large house at the Flying L just before six o'clock. By the assortment of horses and buggies occupying the large barn, Glenn was satisfied that his son had accomplished the task of getting the large brood together as had been ordered that morning.

As soon as the two walked though the front door, it was clear to Glenn's family that something had changed between them. He took his wife's hand and led her to stand with him in front of the large fireplace and, slipping his arm around her waist simply said, "Annie and I were married this morning."

While the children knew that something had been going on between the two for the last week, they were stunned into silence by the simple announcement for a few moments. Then, everything broke loose and the two were engulfed in hugs, kisses, backslaps and congratulations in general.

Over dinner that night, Glenn and Anne outlined their wishes for the ranches and the younger Lamberts and their spouses were touched at Anne's generosity. The oldest Lambert daughter and her husband had built a simple two story farm home several miles away from the main ranch house about ten years ago. With the addition of five children, they were bursting at the seams and were therefore overwhelmed when Anne suggested they move into the large Ramsey place.

"That house has always been meant for children. It needs them to warm it up and make it feel alive, to make it a real home," Anne smiled. "Glenn and I hope that you'd consider taking that house, and letting us take over yours. It's the perfect location for the new stables that we want to build to get this breeding farm started. If you're agreeable to that, I've instructed Rosa to pack all of my personal things while Glenn and I are honeymooning. Once you've moved in, we'll take over the farmhouse."

The proposition was eagerly accepted and, after dinner, they retired to the library so that Glenn and Anne could go over the rest of the business dealings with them. The two ranch properties were essentially split between the seven Lambert children and their spouses, who had been designated as a board to run the business. Decisions about the ranches would be put to a vote amongst the children and they would all have an equal voice in the decisions. Glenn and Anne would receive fifteen percent of the annual profits from the ranches and the rest would be split between the others.

They outlined their plans for the horse ranch, with Glenn proudly explaining the groundwork that Anne had already done, and the family was incredibly impressed. The idea of a sixty two year old man beginning a new business venture might have concerned some, but it was clear to the children that their father and his bride would be well matched business partners, and looked forward to watching the new venture develop.

The clock struck eight and Glenn said that it was time for the evening to come to an end for Anne and him. They had a good hour and a half by buggy to reach the cabin, so they needed to be off soon.

Glenn went upstairs and packed a suitcase with comfortable clothes for the next week and returned to gather his wife for their journey. His oldest son asked him where they were going for their honeymoon and Glenn just winked at him and said, "Paradise, son. Paradise."

Tying Big Gray to the back of the buggy alongside Sassy, the two began their trip back to Annie's cabin. On the way out, they discussed how pleased they were at the way the evening had gone and how they were looking forward to moving into the farmhouse. Glenn promised her that she could paper or paint as many of the walls as she wanted after she told him how tired she had become of the dark mahogany paneling in the Ramsey place over the years.

They also touched upon a subject that Anne felt needed to be brought out into the open.

"Glenn, I suppose I should have talked to you about this before we were married," Anne said quietly, her face solemn in the moonlight. "It's about Lorraine Harris."

"Lorraine? You know about her?" Glenn exclaimed in surprise. Of all the subjects that they might have brought up on their wedding night, he'd never imagined that Lori would have been one of them!

"Yes, Bart and I didn't have many secrets," she said, a slight smile curving her lips. "I know about the first time he took you to Reno to meet her and, well, about the trips that you take to Bill Tate's to be with her. I'm not jealous, Glenn. I understand that you're a man and you needed......female companionship....and I think that your time together was good for you. You always seemed much more relaxed and at peace when you came back from your trips to Reno," she said, sincerely. "But, Glenn, I won't share you with her. I love you and am looking forward to sharing your bed for the rest of our lives, but I won't share you with another woman."

Glenn pulled the buggy to a stop, set the brake and wrapped the reins around it. He turned to face his wife on the seat and put his hands on her shoulders, looking into her eyes and speaking firmly.

"Annie, darlin', that's something you need never worry about," he said, looking her in the eye. "Lorraine Harris and I haven't been together since this spring, and even then we knew it'd be our last time. You see, we talked about you most of that last time."

"Me?!?" Annie said in surprise.

"Yes, you. See, even then I was attracted to you and she kept telling me that you'd be the perfect woman for me," he said, unable to repress a chuckle at her wide eyes. "She was the one who told me I was being a fool for not talking to you about ...well...your feelings about sharing a husband's bed."

The smile from his face fading, he slipped his hands up to cup her face and kissed her long and deeply. Lifting his head, he looked into her eyes and said firmly, "I love you, Annie. I'll love you for the rest of my life and you'll be the last woman to share my bed. Ever."

"Well, then, it looks like I owe Lorraine Harris a big thank you, doesn't it?" she said, softly, stroking his arm. "Now, why don't you get this buggy moving, Glenn Lambert? I have a sudden yearning for my husband to take me to bed and make love to me."

"Yes, ma'am" he said, the smile returning to his face as he took the reins in his hands once more, released the brake and urged the horse into a trot.

They arrived at the cabin shortly before ten. Anne helped Glenn unhitch the horse from the buggy and put all three in the corral. He then waved her into the cabin and said he'd take care of the feed and water.

When he entered the cabin, the bed was turned down, there was a fire glowing in the fireplace and his wife stood beside it ......completely nude.

She slowly walked across the room to where he was rooted to the spot. His eyes roved over her body as it moved, enjoying the sway of her breasts and hips. She stopped in front of him, looped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his before meeting his lips in a slow, lazy kiss.

"Welcome home, husband," she said in a low, sensuous voice as their lips parted. His hands were smoothing over her back in slow, lazy circles, as his body responded to the exquisite, completely naked woman in his arms.

"Now, with a welcome like this, I'm going to want to leave more often," he teased, his tongue tracing her lips.

"Oh, no. I don't think so," she smiled, her hands sliding the jacket off his shoulders. She then pulled the end of the tie and removed it from beneath the collar, tossing it backwards over her head, before she began unbuttoning his shirt. "I plan on keeping you right here with me for a long......long......time," she murmured in his ear, nibbling first one lobe and then the other, feeling the further response as his pants bulged against her stomach.

"Mmmmm, woman, you're playing with fire here," he groaned, his hands clasping her behind and grinding her even more closely against him.

"Good," she whispered, the shirt joining the tie. She then moved to the buckle of his pants, making short work of it, before she took a step back from him and started unbuttoning the trousers.

He cupped and caressed her breasts as she continued, gently squeezing them and flicking his callused thumb over the brown nipples, causing it to spring up and a groan to escape his wife's lips.

"Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your pretty tittys, honey?" he asked, leaning down to run his tongue over the aureole.

"Mmmmm, I don't believe you've actually mentioned it, no." she sighed, wondering if she was ever going to be able to finish unbuttoning his pants.

"Well, I do. They fit into my hands just right, just the right size," he said, closing his teeth around a hard peak and worrying it.

Annie groaned, and then sighed in relief when the last button gave up and simply shot across the room. She slid from her husband's grasp and pushed the pants down around his hips, happy to see that he was wearing regular knit undershorts beneath them and not the customary long johns.

Glenn wedged his boots into the bootjack by the bed (one of his contributions to the cabin and their playtime together) and made short work of them, then stepped out of his pants and yanked his underwear off, standing there in nothing but his stocking feet as his cock stood out in swollen, horizontal stiffness from his stomach. He moved to take Annie back in his arms, before he realized that she was on her knees in front of him. With a groan, he saw her intentions as she grasped his cock and lightly circled the head with her tongue.

A few days earlier, they had taken a shiveringly cold bath in the stream behind the cabin. They had returned, chilled to the bone, and curled up in front of the fireplace in the rocking chair. Anne had reached down and teasingly stroked his cock, telling him that the ice cold water seemed to have taken some of the starch out of him. He had suggested a way to revive him and, with just a bit of instruction, she had proceeded to do just that. While he was too large for her to take him completely in her mouth, he had showed her how to grasp the base of his cock while she took the tip in her mouth and begin a stroking, sucking rhythm. While she had laughed in embarrassment at first, she soon discovered that taking him in her mouth wasn't unpleasant at all and, after a shy beginning she had developed an affinity for the act. Particularly so, once she saw the rapid results.

So now, on their wedding night, she was kneeling in front of him and lightly flicking and caressing the head of his cock with her wet tongue before she rested her lips against the tip and lightly sucked it into the warm wetness. He dropped his head back and closed his eyes as he felt the caress of her mouth and hands stroking.....sucking.....squeezing him to desire. He groaned as he felt her tongue run along the ridge on the underside of him, sliding it along to tease him, and followed with another groan as she slid one hand to the base of his cock and began to stroke his balls, her soft fingers nearly causing him to shoot his load into her mouth. But, taking a deep breath, he managed to stave off the desire and, instead, looked down at the sight of his beautiful wife in the firelight. Her long legs folded beneath her, her hair streaming down her back to the top of her ass as her head was tilted up, her lips wrapped around him as her eyes looked up into his. God, she was beautiful!

Twining his fingers through her hair, her let her head bob back and forth for a time until he couldn't wait anymore. He wanted to feel her beneath him, he wanted to give her as much pleasure as she had given him; he wanted to make love to his wife.

"Annie," he said softly, tightening the hold on her hair to still her movements.

She slowly pulled her head back, releasing him from her mouth with a small "pop" and then looked up at him. She grasped his hand and he pulled her up and then urged her back on the bed, where he immediately covered her body with his.

He stroked her hair away from her face as he looked down into her hazel eyes, feeling her arms snaking around his back as she lightly ran her nails down his spine. God, she had learned so many things that gave him pleasure in such a short time. While they had had many adventurous couplings over the last week, tonight he just wanted to kiss and stroke her to fulfillment as he had that first afternoon together. The way that she had desired for so long.

He smiled down into her face and lowered his mouth to hers, kissing her deeply, their tongues teasing and dancing with each other. He ran his tongue down along her jaw and nibbled her earlobe in an imitation of her favorite way to excite him, loving the way her body squirmed beneath his in pleasure.

He continued his licking and sucking to the crest of her breasts, taking the tip into his mouth and sucking hard, causing her to squirm even more, and then softly beg.

"Glenn, I want you. Please, honey, I want you now," she softly pleaded, her hands gripping his buttocks as she arched her back.

Needing to hear nothing else, Glenn raised his head and looked into her face once more, her thighs shifting apart for him as he slid between them. He raised up enough to probe her wet, wet pussy with his cock, then watched her eyes close in ecstasy and a soft "ohhhhh" escape her lips as he sloooowly slid into her.

"I love you, Annie Lambert," he said in a low, deep voice as she opened her eyes once more. "And I'll spend the rest of my life showing you just how much."

Her eyes shimmered with tears as she saw the love and passion written all over his face. Their eyes remained locked as he began long, deep strokes in and out of her body, taking his time to caress all the sensitive spots inside her that he was becoming so familiar with. With each forward thrust he would press hard against her clit, loving the soft gasp or moan that came with each contact of their pelvis. His movements were strong and measured, designed to build her pleasure at a prolonged, steady pace.

She loved every movement, every touch of his body against hers. Even in his tenderness, there was a power and strength to Glenn's lovemaking that fulfilled her in a way she would have never believed. She loved the way his body slid over hers, chest to chest, stomach to stomach, thigh to thigh, every inch of him caressing her. Tonight's lovemaking was so different from the previous times. It was as if he was slowly, deliberately claiming her as his and she willingly gave herself up to it, to him.

His movements increased in intensity so gradually that she didn't know how they got to this point, but she suddenly realized that the telltale tension had begun to coil between her legs and she began to strain up to meet him. Her body moved and undulated beneath him, her hips grinding against him with each thrust, when she felt him push up on his hands and begin what she had come to know would be the lead up to their climax. Their breath melded in shaky gasps as he rode her deep and hard and she clutched his back as the friction of his hips between her thighs added to their heat. She felt her back arching and heard herself crying out his name as the tension finally snapped and her pussy began to clamp and pulse around his cock in the most intense climax she had yet experienced. Her body arched and shuddered with a will of its own and she felt his respond in kind a second before releasing his wet heat deep inside her. He pushed in again, and again and then one last time, each thrust accompanied by a deep grunt until, with the last grinding shove, he threw his head back and released a guttural growl of passion, pleasure and possession. He had claimed her; they belonged to each other now. For the rest of their lives.

They had no way of knowing what the future would hold for them. They had no way of knowing that they would be blessed to spend another thirty two years together, with Glenn living to the age of ninety four and Annie to seventy six. They had no way of knowing that they would eventually have forty grandchildren and over a hundred great grand children......or that they would live to welcome a new century.....or that their horse ranch would become one of the most prosperous in the west.....or any of the other adventures that they would share throughout their life together.