All Comments on 'New Beginnings Conclude'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
Outstanding Ending

this is by far the best ending of this story, I though for sure Mikki had inserted her foot into her mouth on page 2 when she all but admitted to sleeping with her boss Joyce, and I also though the Mikki and Kat were going to go through with what they were e-mailing each other, I am glad they did not and as the saying goes and they lived happily ever after, I hope you are going to start another series

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback re "Outstanding Ending"

Thank you for your comments. At this moment I intend that to be "it" for Mikki and Dave, leaving them to live happily ever after. I might come up with further adventures for Kat, however, with her as the villainous character who might just come to a sticky end.

The next series will feature Heather again. While it is a sequel to her previous series, it's not THE sequel. It's a stand alone story showing a more vulnerable side of Heather and will start in a week or so.

kedveskedvesover 7 years ago
hmph not sure

i liked your story form the start... but then it went downhill for m e... and the ending wow... in reality Dave should have closed the door on her antics and realised she was as bad as Kat and would NOT tell her she can sleep around as a goodbye to others .... so disappointed in this story when it started so well...

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Kedves

I'm sorry the ending disappointed you. Having thought about it a while, I'm no longer totally happy myself.

I don't want to spoil Dave and Mikki's happy-ever-after" but maybe I'll "unretired" them one day and finish their story off better.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Kedves

I'm sorry the ending disappointed you. Having thought about it a while, I'm no longer totally happy myself.

I don't want to spoil Dave and Mikki's happy-ever-after" but maybe I'll "unretired" them one day and finish their story off better.

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
Great fun

This has been a most enjoyable read, funny witty etc. Can't wait for the next installment of Heather.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback: Great Fun

I'm glad you enjoyed it. That's about the lot for Mikki - for now, at least - but I'm toying with ideas about Kat. She's too much of a bitch for me to let her just walk away. Not without getting her into a few sexy scrapes, anyway . . .

Heather's next instalment (Spain/Portugal/Spain) will be published in the next few days or so.

SinyoRinaSinyoRinaover 7 years ago
WOW !!

This story was amaaazing ! But the words are kind of hard to understand .. Just so you know people from all around the world read your stories , and some of them don't understand English..because of the lack of languages on this site .. Anyway I truly loved this story !Thank you for being such a great author :)

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for SinyoRina

I'm glad you enjoyed this and (I hope) other stores of mine. It's good to know that people all around the world are reading and I am sorry if I sometimes use words which don't work so well in languages other than English.

I do try to use "simple English" but these days English English and American English seem to be merging into one. I'm also from Yorkshire (an English county which thinks it is a separate country with a few different languages all of its own!) so I probably use words that are strange to people in different parts of England! I will try to limit this in future.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

you have told this story from Kat's point of view and from mikki's also I think it is time to get Dave's point of view on this, I do not think she is as innocent as she claims to be and I hope you write it from Dave's point of view

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma2012

I have been giving quite a bit of thought to "Three Sides to Every Story" over the last couple of days. I'm starting to believe I can make Dave's point of view fresh and different. I'm also interested in a) her backstory (as yet hardly mentioned) and b) her reaction when/if she finds out about Kat and Mikki.

Okay, I just convinced myself. I have quite a lot of other things to clear first, but I'll do a follow-up before too long.

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
Great as usual

As usual another great read. Thanks again.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
For Rusty

I didn't sleep much last night. I had a "Dave" thing going and was she awkward! I do not honestly know how I will shut her up. Perhaps Hev can (*****!!!!") take care of her!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Fantastic series!

I enjoyed every word of this series, start to finish. I was a tad worried that Dave and Mikki wouldn't end up together, but you worked it out and got rid of Kat to boot. Thank you so much for sharing this series with us!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for HiddenInTheOpen

I'm not sure if you have read the "Two Sides to Every Story" series. That is Kat's version of events. I liked writing from her (admittedly witchy) viewpoint enormously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING

Although I always score each part of your stories individually (and so far its all been 5`s lol), I usually don`t comment until the last episode of your longer stories (unless its an as yet unfinished one of course).

As always, your technique is flawless, your descriptions excel, even the ad hoc TV references are brilliant, in fact where I saw "I have a plan" I automatically inserted the word "cunning" rofl. Still waiting for a Red dwarf line in one of your stories though ;)

Keep up the good work

Cheers,

alexwatson62@aol.com

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Alex Watson

Thank you for reading and enjoying this series. Four-part "Two Sides to Every Story" gives Kat's (very different) view of the same love triangle plus some extra history all of her own. Another unnumbered series with titles having Davina as a first word gives the third view (Davina's currently on hold; I haven't finished with her yet).

Red Dwarf, eh! I'll have to see what I can do.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Reading all of your stories in publication order ... this is so different from Heather though, in the back of my mind, I feel a convergence on the horizon (I don't mean Miki meeting Heather, I mean the ideas, attitudes, and emotions of the two threads heading toward similar long term goals).

Unfortunately though, I think Miki has hard times before her. It's funny, Miki started out weak and unsure, and matured quickly into a strong and confident character. While Dave started out apparently strong only to be revealed as rather weak and unsure. Interesting choice, the evolve their characters in opposite directions (or at least the presentation of their characters). I think Miki will have to be the strength of this ongoing relationship.

I think we all started out seeing Dave as the physical and emotional leader in the growing relationship, only to find the leadership was ultimately Miki's. That's good writing.

Though I cannot help but point out that the "blow up" over what Miki was doing in the bar was either presented wrong or conceived wrong. There was no evidence in that conversation that would have remotely led Dave to jump to the conclusion that Miki has or was sleeping with Joyce. We knew it. You knew it (of course), but what on earth made Dave jump to that conclusion just then? And frankly, if I had been Miki that would have been the point I walked away Dave forever, that she should jump to that conclusion with no evidence. If that's what she thought of me with no evidence. The fact that she was right would have been meaningless to me.

And even if there had been evidence to that effect, I think it was very shitty to Miki to dump on her so hard. She'd just found out she was gay, a life changing realization. Dave had no way of know that Miki wasn't still uncertain of her sexuality. Instead, Dave selfishly treated as if Miki had a long stable view of her sexuality and that there was malicious intent behind Miki actions, instead of even considering the possibility that this sequence was still part of Miki figuring herself out. Total commitment to being a lesbian and also to being in a stable monogamous relationship was crazy unrealistic. Making Dave yet again, an even weaker character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess it’s 2015, and ‘the witch’ (Katrina) is banished to far parts of the globe and Dave and Mikki live happily ever after. Except - shortly after (2018) Kat returns and engages in a foursome with Dave, Heather and Lizzie (Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Second Secret, Victoria’s Third Secret, Loving Made Easy, I want your sex and Mamma Mia). Where is Mikki then?

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous