New Black Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to use my mouth. Aside from some wet sucking sounds and the occasional gag, silence filled the room. Under his control I sucked his dick while Ashley quietly watched. I could only see her in my periphery, and my vision was still blurred from tears, so I had no real read on what she was thinking or doing. My dick was still rock hard, and my balls were starting to ache. I kept my hands on my side. I couldn't willingly suck his dick in front of her like I was doing before and I certainly couldn't touch myself to it.

"It is a really big dick," Ashley said, breaking the silence with an awkward laugh, "Like really really big."

"Like what you see white girl?" replied Tyrone, "You could be next, neighbor."

"I think you'd hurt me with that thing," she said with a laugh, "Your cock is fucking huge."

"Oh I think you are going to suck it next," he said with a smile. My heart sunk. It was just getting worse.

She didn't reply. The low ambiance of me sucking his dick was the only sound.

"He has had that little hard on for a long time," Tyrone said, "Ashley, why don't you go help him out? He stopped touching himself once you got here. Show him it's ok. It's just a big black dick in his mouth. You both like it."

Without a word spoken Ashley obeyed. She walked away from her stool, came behind me and pulled my shorts down to my knees. I was completely exposed, cock, balls, and all. She ran her hands on my back and in my hair, brushing her hand against Tyrone's.

"His dick is so huge," she said in a soft whisper, "So much bigger than yours." Her mouth was by my ear I heard her lick her lips and moan a little bit, "I haven't seen a dick like this in a long long time."

Her words sent a chill down my spine. Then she reached down rubbed her hands across my chest, brushing against my nipples. I couldn't take it. Her single touch sent me over the edge. My body spasmed and jerked as I let loose an earth shattering orgasm, with multiple ropes of cum laughing out and hitting Tyrone's legs and the floor. I moaned around the giant dick in my throat while I came. It felt like my legs were shaking from the hardest orgasm of my life.

They both laughed.

"Wow I barely touched you," said Ashley through laughter, "And that was way more than usual for you. You must have been so turned on by this... But again, I get it." I saw her run her hand on Tyrones abs and upper hip, lingering there over me.

"Ashley, can you get him a paper towel?" Tyrone asked, "He has to clean up before he can continue.

Ashely handed me a wad of paper towels. Tyrone stepped back and slowly pulled his dick from my lips. I just knelt there, defeated. Spent, and weak. I felt like he just easily dominated me like I was some kind of joke in front of my wife. Maybe I was.

"Clean up your cum, white boy," Tyrone commanded, "You weren't supposed to cum on me. I am supposed to cum on you."

I obeyed, wiping up my jizz from his legs and the kitchen floor. He bobbed his erect dick around while I did, disrespectfully hitting me on the head and in the face a few times.

"Your dick is so huge," Ashely blurted out, "Like I knew black guys had big dicks, but god damn. I just can't get over it..." she trailed off.

"Neither can he," Tyrone said, hitting his dick off my forehead a few times, "Don't worry girl, you can be next. But he is up first. Back on your knees white boy."

When he said that, I put down the paper towel and got back on my knees. I was completely giving in. There was no point else wise.

"Now suck this black dick," said Tyrone. One again I obeyed.

Without any help or assistance from him, I grabbed his oversized dick and balls and started sucking his dick, like I did before Ashely got home. There was no point in resisting or pretending it could be any other way any more. There was no other option. I had to do it. I wanted to do it.

I went down on him like a slut this time, sloppily blowing him and doing what it took to pleasure him. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted her to see me make him cum. My hands went from his dick to his hips, to his ass, and to his abs. I found myself getting hard again, but all my efforts now were towards getting him off. But he stopped me short.

"Ashley, it's your turn," Tyrone said, taking control of the room, "Suck this black dick. I know you want to."

"Gladly," I heard her reply.

Within seconds, Ashley was on her knees next to me, looking up at Tyrone. I had a pang of betrayal, but not from Ashley, from Tyrone. I wanted his dick in my mouth. But I was happy to watch it be in hers.

"Its been so long since I've been with a black guy," Ashley said, taking her shirt off. I had no idea she even dated black guys before.

Tyrone shifted in front of Ashley as she knelt there in her bra and short shorts. I just stared as his big black dick came within a few inches of her mouth before she started sucking his dick. She immediately went to town, giving it long licks up and down before taking it into her mouth deep. Her hands worked the shaft and balls while he looked down at her, and then at me.

"Unhook her bra, white boy," he said commandingly. I heard a muffled giggle from Ashley.

I obeyed, moving over and unhooking her bra. She took one hand off of his dick and dropped it to the floor in front of her, never missing a stroke.

"Go sit down and watch," he said, "You get a break for now. Try not to touch yourself too much."

I resented him saying that, but obeyed, sitting in the same stool that Ashley did, watching her suck our new neighbor's big black dick.

I watched intently. I watched his dark hands go down to play with her big tits, contrasting against her tan lines. I watched my wife gag on an enormous black dick, looking like she was trying to take in every inch. I watched him help her, grabbing her hair and pushing it deep into to her throat. She took it like a champ.

I started to get hard again. It was hard to explain, but all of the confusion of the last half hour or so seemed like it was completely gone. The spectacle of my wife sucking another mans dick, a big black dick, was turning me on. And I would love for it to be me sucking that dick. I wasn't going to try to fight it or hide it any more.

I was quickly fully erect, pressing against my underwear again just as hard as before. I could feel the cum spots in my shorts from when I lost it before and came inadvertently on the floor. I told myself I wouldn't let myself cum so easily again. Just look at Tyrone, I told myself, he doesn't seem close to cumming yet.

Ashley was sucking his dick with what looked like all her effort. Tyrone stood there, one hand on her head and the rest exploring her body. I remember thinking that I couldn't remember the last time she sucked my dick when I realized I was touching myself from the outside of my shorts. But I carried on, unable to resist touching myself again while I watched. Before long, Tyrone noticed.

"Don't touch yourself too much, white boy," he warned, "remember what just happened? If you come twice before I do, you are in trouble."

Ashley laughed, stopping to do so. She looked over at me and gave me a patronizing look while stroking him with two hands, as if to say 'of course.' I didn't stop, I just continued to watch.

"My jaw hurts," said Ashley. This was familiar to me. "Are you almost done? I want to see this dick cum," she whined slightly, wagging his dick in her hand. It looked so big in her hand compared to mine.

"Keep sucking, bitch," he said, "You entitled ass white woman. I'll bust when I am good and ready. You just keep going. You'll know when I'm ready"

She went back to work. He looked over at me. How she obeyed him was so hot. I started stroking myself under my shorts again. Tyrone shook his head at me and went back to looking at her. On her knees, she went back to sucking his dick like her life depended on it.

After a few minutes, he stopped her.

"Bend over the counter," he said firmly, "You aren't gonna make me cum with that mouth. You gotta get this black dick off somehow."

She looked up at him, dick still in her mouth. She licked the tip a little and gave him a coquettish look.

"You heard me," he said menacingly, sliding his dick away from her mouth, "Take those panties off and bend the fuck over, bitch."

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking up at him still, now with a glint of fear in her eyes, "Am I not doing a good job?"

"You're doing alright," he replied nonchalantly, "But I am going to fuck the shit out of you. Your cute little ass has got to get it. And you know it."

She looked over at me. I had no reaction. It felt like I was in another world, like I was watching a play or a porn video. She looked away, her face a mix of disgust, disappointment, and apprehension.

"Its.. its.. I don't think its a good idea" she stammered, "Its too big, you are going to hurt me. Especially from behind."

"I'll take it easy on you," he said, trying to put her at ease, "You know you want to. I know you're just a little scared. It's ok, it's just a black dick. You know you want it anyway... Plus, you can't leave a black dick like this. And you just ain't getting it done with those lips. So we use the other ones."

"My husband is here," she tried, desperately, looking in my direction again.

"I don't think he minds," he deadpanned in response.

Once again I had no reaction. I just watched. I felt like I was hypnotized. My hand was fully down my pants, slowly stroking to the scene. She must have noticed. She knelt before him and was nervously looking at me and back to Tyrone.

"You are going to split me open," she protested, breaking the awkward silence as he waited for her reply.

"I know, but it's the least you can do," he said, moving back a step. His dick stood straight out at attention, menacingly hard and big. It looked like a weapon, set to impale my wife as I powerlessly watched.

"All the shit you white folks have done to us over time," he continued, "And all I am asking is for you to just bend over and take this thing? Something you want in you anyway? Damn, it's the least you can do."

She looked over at me, but I was like a zombie. Uselessly sitting there, with a hand in my pants. I must have looked pathetic.

"Ok," she said uneasily, "But please be gentle. It's too big."

"I know," he said, "I will be. Tell me the truth. Do you want it?"

"...Yes," she said, after a long pause, "But I am not used to something so...big. Please be gentle. Please take it easy on me." She glanced over at me, back at him, and then started to get up.

I watched as she got off her knees and slipped off her panties and shorts. She hesitantly moved towards the kitchen counter before turning around, arching her back and slowly bending over, ass facing Tyrone. I had the perfect view to them, side on. I watched with a sense of unwitting excitement as she looked back at him, bent over the the countertop with her ass in the air. He moved behind her and slapped his dick on her right ass cheek a couple of times, followed by her left. She looked amazing, ass up in the air like that. And so did he, swinging his big dick against her ass like a baton.

"Don't worry," he said with his dick in his hand, "You're about to get what's coming to you." I saw her face wince as she braced for him.

Then without warning he took a step back and slapped her ass. Hard. It caught her off guard and he let out a small grunt, but didn't move, try to stop him or even say anything. She just bent over there and took it. Then he did it again on her other side, her cheeks jiggling with the impact. And then again. And again. Each time her ass jiggled from the slab. And each time she let out a different sound, sometimes sexual, sometimes like it hurt, sometimes just dull groans.

"You know this is what you have coming to you," he said between slaps, "Learn to like it. Your man already does. Look at him. Just look at him. He can't help himself. He wishes this was him."

She looked over at me. I just stared back, dead eyed, hypnotized, hand still in my shorts. Precum again leaked from my dick. She looked back at him and then stared forward. He slapped her ass again. She bit her lip.

I watched as he grabbed her hips and moved himself behind her. One more slap on her bottom for good measure before he ran his hands between her thighs, lingering on her pussy. She let out a quiet moan. The tip of his dick brushed against the top of her ass.

"She's already soaking wet," he said, looking at me. "I knew she wanted it. Isn't that right, white girl?" She whispered a yes, with a slight head nod.

I watched him step up right behind her, run his hands on her body, grab her hips, and slide his big black dick right inside, slowly, right to around half way.

She let out a shuddering moan as he penetrated her, an immediate involuntary reaction. Her eyes were open and her mouth was wide, as if she couldn't comprehend what just hit her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she went on, trying to contain her self, "Woah, woah, please take it easy, it feels too good but it hurts.

"Girl, it's only half way in," he informed her.

"Holy shit," she said through deep breaths, "Slow... slow."

But it was too late. I watched as her body reacted. First a gentle gyration of the hips, motioning, trying to get more of him inside her. The speed of her breathing quickened, punctuated by fast deep exhales. This was quickly followed by screaming and the full body spasms of an intense orgasm. She had cum almost immediately, within a minute of him putting it in. Halfway in.

"Oh fuckkkk," she groaned as her body spasmed and worked to get more of him inside of her. He held her fast, keeping only about half of it in. Her hips shifted and her ass twerked to try to get more of him in her, but he was not letting her have her way.

"Oh my god, give it to me," she yelled, pressing her chest and face against the countertop, trying to push more of him inter me, "Give me that big black dick." She was animalistic. But he was not allowing it.

Tyrone looked over at me and gave me a wink. I could barely take it.

"Say please," he said to Ashley.

"Please, please, give me that black dick," she responded. Her body was practically spasming from head to toe. Another intense, quick orgasm hit her. "Fuck my white pussy. I want it."

It was so hot. I could barely take it. Another drop of precum leaked into my underwear. I took my hands out and did my best to keep them at my side. I couldn't cum, again, already.

"Please fuck me," she whimpered, "Fuck me daddy. I want that black dick. I'm sorry. Please." She continued on.

He smiled, gave her ass a quick slap, then gripped her hips, and proceeded to fuck the shit out of her.

"Oh my god yes," she yelled, what seemed like non-stop orgasms washing over her body. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me with that black dick."

He was giving it to her. Hard. The rhythmic slapping of his hips against her beautiful ass played under her sounds of pleasure. He pounded her against the cabinets and counter, and she savored every minute of it.

Before I knew it I was back to touching myself, giving up any pretense of hiding it. My dick was out, and I was stroking in time with their strokes. I don't even remember doing it. It just felt involuntary. A small bit of shame hit me, but I blocked it out and continued to masturbate, watching this big, handsome, hung black man fuck my wife a few feet away from my face.

It didn't take long before I was past the point of no return. I tried to stop it but it was too late. I ejaculated all over myself, again shooting a smaller but still big (for me) load on my hands, shirt, and shorts.

Tyrone looked over and laughed. Ashley was in another dimension, so far gone that I don't think she even noticed him laughing. When my orgasm subsided I was left with just a wave of shame and the sight of my wife getting ruthlessly fucked by another man. And I loved it.

I sat there awkwardly. The post nut clarity made me feel strange, like I was in some kind of a dream. My own cum stained my shirt and shorts. I just watched, not wanting to draw any attention to myself of my cum covered clothes. Not that either of them were paying me too much mind.

I found myself thinking Tyrone was an animal, sexually. I had no idea how long this whole encounter was, but it felt like hours, and he was rock hard the whole time. I couldn't believe how long he was lasting and the sounds he was making Ashley make with that big black dick. I usually only last a few minutes, and never have I heard her make these sounds, even when I went down on her. I found myself in awe of the man, his dick, and his overall presence.

After an indeterminable amount of time, he slipped it out.

"Oh my god, owwww" said Ashley, still breathing heavy, "You didn't take it easy on me," she moaned. She shifted her hips from discomfort while her legs were twitching. "It feels like you left a giant hole inside me."

"You loved every minute," He said, gaving her another slap on the ass. A shudder ran through her body upon impact. I could see her cheeks were bright red against her pale skin, and her upper inner thighs were slick and wet.

"White boy, on your knees," he commanded. I obeyed, of course. Ashley looked over at me from her position, a post-coital glow around her face colored the look of disgusted jealousy she gave me.

As I shifted down, my eyes on Ashley. She continued to leaning on the counter, shaking and whimpering, shifting her ass back and forth. He hurt her, but he made her cum like never before. I couldn't tell which was affecting her more, but I figured it couldn't be so bad if she came like she did. She just wasn't used to his big black dick. I looked over and up at him and saw he was stroking himself. It was so impressive.

"Open up," he said. I listened, kneeling before him with my mouth open, my own cum on my shirt from before.

He slipped his dick into my mouth and back out a few times. I could smell and taste my wife on it. I just knelt there and took it in. I felt my dick start to stir again. I couldn't believe it. But I stayed focused on the man in front of me and how he wanted to use me.

He slapped his dick against my face few times. I just knelt there and took it. I knew this was my role here. I wanted to see him cum, and I believed he wanted to cum on me. On my face. I could tell he was getting close. I felt drips of precum stick to my cheeks.

Abruptly, he grabbed Ashley from behind and set her down next to me. She just kind of sat there in a heap, body quivering, and looked up at Tyrone, eyes staring at his dick.

"Oh my god that fucking dick," she said breathlessly, "I never came like that before. I think you broke me."

He didn't reply. Instead he gave himself a few long strokes, let out a grunt, and then unleashed an enormous cumshot, one befitting of his massive dick. Long, thick, white ropes of cum absolutely erupted from the ebony head of his dick, splashing on my face, Ashley's body, and our floor. One after another, five, six, seven big shots launched free, defiling me, my wife, and our house at the same time.

I knelt there in awe. He came so much. The sticky, warm substance sat on my face, in my hair, on my nose and lips. Its smell was foreign to me. This was the first time another man's fresh semen was anywhere near my body, forget about on it. This day was the first time for a lot of things for me actually. I just knelt there, his cum on my face and both of ours on my clothes, felling like I learned a lot about myself today. I watched the last of his pearly white cum drip from the tip of his softening penis. My dick was rock hard as I stared.

Ashley for her part seemed like she had recovered a little. She was sitting on the floor next to me, holding her knees and looking up at Tyrone. He had hit her naked body and face in a bunch of different ares with his jizz. It looked like a lot of cum. It was all over the floor. I couldn't imagine how my face, his primary target, must have looked. One eye was hit. I could feel it in my hair. I thought I felt a glob drip down from my hair to my forehead.