New Black Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"White girl, I want you to lick that up," he said, pointing to a small puddle of cum on our floorboards, "White boy, I think you got enough." He reached down and rubbed the top of my head, like I was a little kid. He mashed the cum in my hair up, and then wiped his hand on my shirt.

Ashley listened. Getting on her knees and putting both hands on the floor, she licked his semen off of our kitchen floor. She stuck her ass up as she did, putting a big show into licking it up for him.

"Stand up white boy," he said, motioning for me to stand up, "I'm about to do you a favor."

I complied, curious as to what he was going to do.

"My man here needs some attention too," he said, pointing at Ashley, "Why don't you suck his dick? You can see he's already rock hard." He gave me a pat on the crotch. My dick flexed as his big hands brushed against it.

To my surprise, Ashley came up and knelt down before me, like a soldier following orders. My little white dick stood up, hard as hell, bouncing out as she pulled my shorts down to my ankles. I looked over to Tyrones soft, hanging dick, then back down to my own. He looked bigger now, after ejaculating, getting soft, than I was hard.

Ashely immediately put my dick in her mouth, taking in almost all of it right away. She couldn't do that with him. I looked over at her, and then up at him. She hasn't gotten on her knees to suck my dick in forever, and rarely went to work like this on me. For his part, Tyrone was fondling himself, rubbing his hands on his shaft and balls while he watched.

"What do you think," he asked, almost mockingly, "How does it compare?"

After a pause, she took it out of her mouth.

"Are you seriously asking that?" she replied. We all knew the answer.

"Yes." His reply was firm, leaving no more room for questions.

"There's no comparison," she said, looking up at me, "Its like comparing a bicycle to a monster truck. Just look at them," she said, turning her head to look at Tyrone, "Two different leagues."

"What do you think, white boy?" he asked.

I just nodded. I was so horny I could barely take it. I wished she would put it back in her mouth. It was up to Tyrone to make that happen.

"Get back to work, girl," he told her. She listened.

I knew I didn't have much longer in me. I wouldn't have lasted this long if I wasn't going back to back. I was looking down at Ashley when I noticed Tyrone walking towards me. He came right up behind her, his balls and dick brushing against her hair. She looked back at him, but she didn't stop.

When he reached out and grabbed the back of my head, I didn't resist. My mouth opened as he pulled my head down, ready to receive his cock. As soon as his dick hit my lips, I couldn't take it any more, and started to shoot my load into Ashley's mouth.

Tyrone pushed his soft dick into my mouth once again as I moaned and came. Tyrone held me there as Ashley swallowed every drop, keeping his dick pressed in my mouth.

Eventually he pulled it out and let my head go, which allowed Ashley to get off her knees and off my dick. But he wasn't done yet.

"Suck my dick, white boy," he said, walking around to sit down on the stool, "It's all yours. Let her watch." He spread his legs and let it hang down low.

I crawled over, knelt up tall, and sucked his dick. Again. This time there was no guidance, no coercion. I reached over, opened up, and sucked his black cock as best I could, drying cum on my face and everything.

My head bobbed back and forth as I felt him get hard again in my mouth. I was worried he would take forever again. Ashley didn't seem to care, and started masturbating on the kitchen floor. I guess I couldn't blame her. I just hoped he would let me make him finish in my mouth, not try anything else.

It went on for some time and I started to get worried. My neck ached and my knees hurt from the wood floor, but I focused on pleasuring him. My hands, lips, tongue, everything was working together to try to get him off. I wanted him to cum, again. Ashley, meanwhile, laid on the floor, one hand on her tit and one hand between her legs, touching herself while looking on. His cum still adorned her from before.

After a little while he grabbed my head and started fucking my face, once again gagging me on his big black dick. But this time it wasn't long before he let out a loud groan and started to cum.

He held me there, dick deep into my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe as his warm semen filled my mouth and coated my tongue. I could taste it, another man's semen, in my mouth, for the first time. I gagged and coughed as he held me there, which caused my whole nasal cavity to be filled with the smell and taste.

After he finished, he gave me a pat on the shoulder and slipped his dick out of my mouth. There was so much cum in my mouth to deal with, but at least I felt like I could breathe again.

He started to grab his clothes and gather up his stuff. Ashley continued to touch herself on the floor, while I knelt there, doing my best to swallow everything and clear my mouth out, stunned and shaken by everything that just happened.

"I am going to go home and take a shower," he said, putting on his clothes, "You two should do the same. If you ever want to do this again, and I think you do, just ring the bell, neighbors."

He left, leaving Ashley and I there, silent, ravished and confused by what just happened. We both did as we were told, silently taking two separate showers. I can't speak for her, but I jerked off in the shower with thoughts of what just happened running through my mind.

When I got out of the shower, she was already in the kitchen, cleaning up. I helped. Eventually, we sat down to talk about what happened, how to deal with it, and what it meant. Long story short, it wasn't a week before we rung their bell with a plate of cookies in hand as a housewarming gift.