All Comments on 'New Bonding'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic story

I enjoyed reading about the love between mother and son, and would like for a continuation of the story.

Thanks for the good read

IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 9 years ago
Excellant

Top story as always and i do hope that you include more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
VERY NICE

PLEASE MOVE ON TO PREGNANCY AND AN EVICTION OF THE HUSBAND

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Perfection in a page

I don't think I can find a better, loving story that fit in one page. I love this line "lovers bonded together in the profoundest of all bonds" Wow. 5 stars. Wonderfully done, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
perfect tale

This mom and son have realized that they a no longer in charge. There is no greater orgasm that the incest orgasm as a young man enters into his mothers unprotected womb with no protection and feels his loving mother spread her thighs to welcome his seed there can be no greater pleasure. They will submit to their base desires over and over gain becoming addicts to their illicit coupling. A mother has her beauty validated by the hard cock of her loving boy. Dad's cock no longer rises to attention at mommy's naked breast or ass but her loving boy is always hard and desperate to spew his seed between his mommy's thighs. As her son suckles her nipple once again while thrusting his manhood into her womb, she will submit and allow him to fill her womb over and over with his seed while searching for the pleasure her husband can no longer provide/. Dad will be relegated to giving himself a hand job and cleaning up the sterile semen that is evidence to his vasectomy while down the hall his son is wearing out his mommy and trying to grunt another orgasm into mom. later when mom is fully tired she can comeback to her husbands bed. Ultimately I want to read about this pregnant mommy waddling back to bed 8 months pregnant with bite marks on her milk engorged breasts, her sons seed running down her thigh her pussy a sodden mess of seed and crawling back to bed with her husband. As there will be no hiding who mom is pleasuring, dad can confront his wife while admitting his arousal. As mom takes her husbands hard cock into her hand and he can watch her wedding ring sparkle as she strokes him an tells him of the different positions their son has enjoyed her in and that he always insists in filling her with his seed. As dad blows his load into his wife's hand mommy knows everything will be ok.

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
Very exciting

i love the way the mother stroking her son's hair as he licks her vagina. Also stroking his hair as his penis is still inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More More More

What happens now with the three of them? I think we all want to know the out cum..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best Moondrift story of them all

This is the simple yet immensely profound story of a boy's penis coming together with his own mother's vagina. David and his mom are shaken to the core by "the beauty of the male and female form, especially that of a mother and son who had been part of each other from the time when her son had been in her womb." Truly, there is no beauty to compare with a boy's penis ensconced and lovingly embraced by the same vagina he came out of. When David fucks his mother, for that is what he does, his young mind and body are overwhelmed by the sheer wonder of mom and of mom's incomparable cunt. The supreme moment comes when the son blows his young balls and lets go with the "surge of his semen into his mother." Both of them are amazed at the quantity of semen David shoots into his mommy, though they shouldn't be. Nothing can ever stimulate a boy's balls like his own mother's cunt. After their hot incestuous fuck to end all fucks, "they were still mother and son, but were also lovers bonded together in the profoundest of all bonds, that of sexual love between a mother and her son." They are happy and content reaffirming the old truth, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina were made for each other."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous