New Bookstore in Town

Story Info
There's a Glory Hole in the bookstore.
3.8k words
4.51
17.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Michael’s Account:

My wife and I were driving around Saturday doing errands when I noticed a new adult bookstore had sprouted in a strip mall like a contemptible weed. It seemed odd to have a respectable establishment on one end while one of “those” places was at the other end.

When I say “bookstore” you know what I mean, right? One of those seedy establishments where perverts go to buy smut. Based on what I saw through the window cruising past at a respectable 34 mph it was mostly videos and no actual books. Disgusting.

That night at dinner with another couple, our wives were discussing the place. Apparently they'd noticed too. The other couple thought it was horrible and should be shut down. I liked the new couple already.

Addressing my wife Tracy, John said, “You know Darlin’, it won’t be long before the place is shut down: the homeowners association rented out the storefront next to it and is protesting night and day.”

Before the evening was over it was agreed we would volunteer.

The next Saturday we were manning the phones, raising awareness, collecting donations, and picketing.

At lunch, Tracy commented on how surreal it was to think that we could be casually eating a sandwich while just on the other side of the wall all sorts of erotic activities were taking place. Everyone nodded.

One day Emily, John, Tracy, and I were all working the same shift when Emily mentioned that it was too bad we didn’t know more about what kinds of depraved activities went on over there.

A half hour later our group had decided two things: one, the wives were too pure to take on such a mission, and two, John and I would have to go on reconnaissance.

He and I entered the store separately, wandering around as if we were customers. We collected data for our report: there were rows and rows of sordid CDs with repulsive pornographic covers, an assortment of sex toys reminiscent of medieval torture devices, and all manner of creeps perusing the aisles.

I didn’t have the same strength of character that John had, since I have to admit, privately, that some of the jacket covers titillated my senses.

John surprised us all when he revealed that he had rented a CD, purely for scientific purposes. It was titled, “Gloryhole Sluts.”

We four watched it in the break room, constantly commenting on how awful it was. Tracy clung to me as if assaulted by the scenes.

That night Tracy and I mutually agreed that we would have to make love to each other to scrub the foul images from our minds. We had typical missionary sex. In our four years of marriage we almost always did it that way, only occasionally veering off into another position. She never lowered herself to engage in blowjobs. Despite how much the idea intrigued me I never brought it up. I knew it should be ok for a married couple but I couldn’t bring myself to think of my innocent wife in that way.

Tracy’s Account:

Michael and I were shopping for a baby shower gift when we drove past the ABS. I hadn’t been in one in years and it brought back old feelings and thoughts of spicy youthful indiscretions.

That night we had dinner with the new couple who'd just moved in. Emily brought it up with a twinkle in her eye. Naturally, I was about to make a connection with my new friend but the guys noticed what we were talking about and derailed the conversation.

Michael is so inhibited that I played it off like I’d never been to an x-rated bookstore before. There are a lot of things about me Michael doesn’t know.

I could tell John was a lech by the subtle disappointment in his voice when he said it was destined to be shut down soon.

Unbelievably, the four of us ended up volunteering to hasten the bawdy store's demise. My twat was secretly saddened, but Michael was right: for the sake of our property values it needed to go. And we would be raising kids in this neighborhood too.

A couple weeks into volunteering, I maneuvered the situation so that my dear husband would go next door. I hoped that by just seeing what it was like in there he might loosen up a little. He’s a wonderful man but incredibly repressed: the result of being raised in a cult. He still struggles to throw off the shackles.

Imagine my surprise when John returned with a naughty video. I cuddled up next to Michael pressing my tit into his elbow while the four of us watched it. Did he even notice how hard my nipples got?

Inside I felt like one of the sluts on screen since it was obvious that the other three were appalled by the tape while I was more turned on than I’d been in years. I pretended to hate it too.

I couldn’t keep my hands off Michael that night. I lay there, in the dark as always, him pounding my cunt. But what I wanted to do was push him over and pounce on him. I longed to do it with the lights on - four years and I’d never seen my own husband naked!

Michael’s Account:

A week later and I had a scorching morning of yard work. I downed a gallon of water, then we headed over to do our duty.

John had forgotten to return the indecent video last week and Tracy didn’t think it was fair to him to send him over there alone, so we ventured forth together.

Tracy’s Account:

Emily confided in me that John snuck out of bed every night that week to watch the video in the den when he thought she was asleep. With a wink, she further shared that by the fourth night she decided she was going to have to increase the number of blowjobs she gave him each week to keep him interested solely in her. She even included details, like that John’s cock was a hefty thick six inches.

The thought of Emily sucking John’s delicious sounding cock really got my juices flowing and I felt my chest flush hot. I had to hide my lust so I excused myself to go hide in the bathroom.

Michael’s Account:

John and I gathered our courage. John had more than I, since he suggested we should recon again rather than just returning the flick. I envied his resolve because all the lascivious pictures were giving me an embarrassing situation.

While we were there I desperately needed to hit the head. Entering the establishment’s one normal, though squalid, room, I was relieving myself when I saw light suddenly appear through a ragged punched out hole on my side of the drywall.

Tracy’s Account:

In the bathroom, was just tearing off a square of tissue when the paper holder swung away, which was bolted on by only one screw. As it pivoted it revealed a perfectly round gaping hole.

On the other side I heard the unmistakable sound of a man pissing. He was really whizzing up a storm. I peeked just in time to see him shake off a final drop of pee. The way the hole was set in the wall I could only see a sliver of the room and it just so happened it was the sliver his cock was in. Right away I knew I’d stumbled upon a clandestine glory hole.

Michael’s Account:

I realized instantly that this was one of those vulgar glory holes I had just learned about only a week prior. I couldn't wait to report to my team that this place was more vile than we feared.

Just then I heard a feminine gasp on the other side followed by the words, “It’s so beautiful.” Lo and behold, Abe’s Adult Books had hired itself a whore - and she liked my wiener.

Tracy’s Account:

Michael is incredibly modest and it had been ages since I’d even seen a cock, other than in last week’s flick. And this one mesmerized me. I think I even blurted out an uncontrolled, “Wow!”

Michael’s Account:

I don’t know what came over me. Knowing a whore was back there admiring my unit overwhelmed my cravings and I gave myself over to her.

In a flash I impulsively stuck myself through the hole, abandoning myself to the tramp.

Tracy’s Account:

Quick as a lick his gorgeous uncircumcised cock was in my face. The odor was manly and strong; he must be a guy who worked with his hands. Maybe a construction worker. I’ve always fantasized about being with a big brutish guy in a yellow hard hat.

I was feeling so slutty and it had been so long since I’d tasted man-meat. I daringly attacked it with a denied hunger I didn’t know I had. I didn’t even care that he had only seconds before been urinating.

The fleshy goodness filled my mouth instantly with a salty-acrid flavor that reminded me of my third boyfriend after football practice.

I inhaled the plump sausage like it was my last meal. I was guiltily sucking a big dick, yet vowed that this would be the only time. I would never cheat on Michael again. It depressed me to think this would surely be the last time I would get to delight in eating cock - probably forever.

The wonderfulness of the soft sponginess on my tongue soaked into my being. I literally sighed.

Slurping and pulling on it with my lips I intended to make the moments count. My reward was that it began to grow inside me. It has been four years since any man has enjoyed my oral talents.

Was this man a lonely neglected husband? Maybe even a neighbor? I would always wonder if some family man at the HOA meetings was my big-dicked benefactor.

Nevermind, I had a mission. I needed to suck out that cum and get back to Emily before my absence was noticed.

A sudden fear gripped me: had I locked the door? I couldn't check or my potential neighbor might look through the hole and recognize me.

The magnificent cock was full sized now. I pulled back till just the tip was in my mouth, appraising it’s splendor. I judged it to be an eight incher. Larger than any of my past lovers by far. Michael’s is on the bigger side - I can tell when we fuck, but I’ve only ever felt it with my pussy so it’s hard to compare.

It had a full clump of dense black hair. I longed to bury my nose in that crop of bushy fur so I could remember the scent forever. If I worked hard enough maybe I could achieve my goal.

I gathered as much spit as I could and made my first attempt. I plunged down about halfway before the smooth veiny beast got stuck, causing me to cough and sputter.

Sliding to the floor and turning toward the masterpiece I renewed my efforts. With a better angle I got it lodged partway into my throat.

I hoped with more spit I could do it. Relinquishing my hold I kissed and licked all around the delectable knob and shaft.

Deciding it was sufficiently wetted I jammed it back into my mouth. Five inches, then six, forced the head down my gullet. I felt a sense of nasty accomplishment.

Steeling myself I grabbed the towel rack with one hand and the toilet paper holder with my other, pulling and impelling myself deeper by sheer force of will.

When I finally got to the base of the only cock I’d ever deepthroated, his pubes tickled my nose. I tried to commit the odor to memory but discovered to my chagrin that you can’t breath in with a big cock in your windpipe.

I grabbed my burly contractor by his hairy balls and pulled off gasping for air. Quickly nestling my nostrils in the labor-scented bush of a man who works hard, my chest heaved heavily making sure I experienced in full the heavy aroma of my last cock.

It was pure sex! Sex like I remembered it to be. Before I was married, sex was messy and sweaty and smelly. Oh, how I wanted to feel dirty again and not propped up on a pedestal. The base animal nature of being a cocksucker burned in my cunt. I couldn't believe I, a married woman, was engulfing a stranger's cock through a hole in the wall next to the dirty bookstore.

Satisfied now, I threw myself to my task, conflicted because I wanted to feel debased all afternoon, but also wanted to end this indiscretion quickly.

Another of my old flames used to like me to hum while sucking his prick so I decided to do that. It may sound silly but the only song that came to mind was the Star Spangled Banner. Somehow it was fitting to pair patriotism with a blowjob. What two things could be more American?

The cocksman pumped into my mouth in time to my rhythm. We were an orchestra playing in unison.

When he started talking I stopped my musical accompaniment so I could listen. His filthy litany of muffled, almost inaudible, swearing drove my passions higher.

On his side of the wall he muttered, “You sick whore. Coming here to this awful place to commit your lewd acts. You keep sucking like that and your gonna get a wicked mouthful of scum. Take it you slut! You worthless whore! You useless bitch!

The degrading comments were too much. I dug my fingers into my snatch and came just as he started to fill me with his nectar.

I had envisioned pointing the huge cockhead at my lips from some distance so I could watch his jizzy streams shoot out into my open mouth, but now I was preoccupied convulsing on my diddling fingers.

It was thick and bleachy and amazing. It coated my tongue and I held it in my mouth the whole time savoring the “scum”.

I refastened the toilet paper holder and got dressed. Swirling the slime around, I didn’t swallow until the last second before exiting the bathroom.

I straightened my skirt, noticing a few worthwhile smudges on my white nylons. It was the best orgasm I’d had in ages.

Michael’s Account:

The impure woman on the other side of the wall attacked me like a lioness. Her red painted lips were close to the hole and I clearly heard her sigh. I pondered on the meaning of those scarlet lips - the color of adultery.

Her oral cavity was warm, hot really. Decadent sensations spread from my member to the rest of my body.

The low-born woman slurped hungrily, compelling my wiener to expand against my will.

She knew what she was doing, focusing on the tip, nay, the spot just under the tip which I sometimes rub with my thumb when I lose control of my urges.

As her tongue wrapped around the end I understood why guys like blowjobs so much.

The tramp’s mouth became wet and slushy and the sweet temptation to continue was irresistible.

I was thinking it just might be better than regular sex when she pushed her head down, plugging her throat with me. What a whore.

As shocking as the experience was, what surprised me was when she kissed it. What would cause a person to do that? What kind of woman does that? It was as if she actually delighted in it.

After kissing it all over she licked it all over too. Just wow!

The slutty whore pushed her head on me again. I felt my wiener bend slightly before traveling down her throat.

Impaled as she was, I noticed a little more of her face than just her lips. I didn’t think such a whore would be at all cute. Well the tip of her nose anyway. I thought her nose would be covered in zits or something, but it looked like any other nose - maybe better than most even. It actually looked deceptively angelic.

I begged her to do it again but I guess she didn’t hear my dry cracking voice.

Instead she pulled off then stroked my testicles, sending chills through me.

The wanton lady slid her lips down the side of me until her nose was again tangled in my curly hairs.

I could swear I heard her suck in deep breaths of air like she was relishing what she was doing. I could smell my ripeness from my earlier yard work yet my next thought was that whores deserved smelly wieners. Nice girls did not, which is why I always shower before being intimate with my perfect wife. I even keep the lights off so she isn’t offended.

I knew for sure I liked this and as if to answer my question about her enjoying it she began to hum.

The tune was familiar, so knowing she liked being down there, I thrust as hard as I could, being stopped only by the impeding wall.

My petit mort was imminent and I couldn’t help myself. I started to vocalize my thoughts, swearing prolifically.

Pounding my hips into the wall the drywall caved in a little more, then I finished.

I think it was more abundant than ever and the wench took it all. Her mouth convulsed as I fed her my filth, slamming into the wall over and over.

Then as quickly as she had preyed on me she left.

By now I’d been in the restroom too long so I zipped up and dashed out. I felt horrible for what I had done, and horrible that I’d liked it so much.

John and I went back to the girls. He had another video for research. It was called, “A First Time For Everything.”

Tracy looked a little flustered making me worry that she had noticed how long I’d been gone.

I kissed her to alleviate my guilt - to prove I still loved her. Her lips were soft and innocently sweet, with a beautifully modest shade of dark pink lipstick.

“Hmmm. What have you been eating?” Her taste was different, both sweet and bitter, like… chocolate? I would have enjoyed a sample about then.

Mysteriously she replied, “Oh nothing - just memories.”

Our team watched this second video too. It was filled with all manner of perversions including homosexuality. Repulsive.

The following week we consulted the chore list. The girls manned the phones. My job was to fix the paper roll holder in the restroom, while John self-assigned himself to recon. He was good to us - always taking the hard jobs.

Screwdriver in hand I knelt there, trying to tighten the holder when it clattered to the ground. Behind it was a hole, and on the other side a man was standing in front of a toilet, wiener in hand.

Dramatically, he turned, suddenly plunging it through the wall over to my side. It was hard as a rock, throbbing and excited.

This was the first time I’d ever seen another man’s penis, and certainly the first time seeing one erect.

First, it offended me. But secondly, I was taken back by how small it was. Generously I would estimate it to have been six inches long. I hadn't known they came that small. Any time I’d ever overhead a man brag about his, he described it as larger. I didn't know they weren’t all nine inches long like mine.

I felt pity for the man. What could I do to help him feel better about it. What words could I offer? Surely women rejected him for having a wiener that couldn’t even reach their cervix. Could he even get a woman pregnant? But what could I do to reassure him?

Kneeling there dumbfounded, I heard him begging, “Suck it, Darlin’. I need it so badly.” And Just like the other day at that other hole in the bookstore’s bathroom I acted impulsively.

The poor man thought he was giving himself over to a whore and I felt I could protect him from her witchy spell.

Without thinking I took the whole thing into my mouth. He seemed to melt against the wall.

Everything I knew about blowjobs was what I’d seen in “Gloryhole Sluts” and one gay blowjob in “First Time For Everything” and what I’d experienced last week.

So I did what the whore had done to me.

I slurped up and down sucking it into my mouth. Then I kissed it adoringly all over, like I kiss Tracy’s neck: like the whore had adored my member.

I got it all wet with saliva then resumed sucking. The groans coming through the hole inspired me so I tried harder.

I applied as much suction as I could, wanting to bring him some pleasure.

Dragging my lips from base to tip I ended each retreat by swirling my tongue around the head. I made sure to get ‘that spot’.

Remembering my whore, I started humming The Star Spangled Banner. He loved it.

Five more minutes of sucking and bobbing and he unloaded on my tongue. I should have predicted the result but somehow hadn't seen it coming. His wiener may have been small but the quantity of seed that spilled forth was huge.

His pollution seeped out while he trembled and moaned. I liked that he enjoyed it so much and that helped me like the taste which I found to be bitter-sweet.

My unknown buddy zipped up with a cursory, “Thanks.” Then was gone.

I felt used and dirty, but poetically, the dirty feeling absolved me of my guilt.

I knelt there for a minute, dazed at what I had done. Moreso, confounded by the discovery that I had a hard erection. How could that be?

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12