New Bookstore in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up I flattened the crease of my pants and brushed dust off my knees. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I turned to find Emily there in the open doorway. Thinking quickly I told her, “I left the toolbox in the lunch room. If you need to use the restroom I’ll come back later.”

I wondered what she had seen and would she buy my excuse?

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you’ll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12