New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
300 Followers

"Well only if you let me pay." I smiled while thinking "crap".

Janice moved between us, took a hold of each of our arms and led us to the elevator.

**********

We rode to Henri's favorite restaurant in his Mercedes. I immediately felt uncomfortable in the restaurant since all of the waiters wore tuxedos. When the waiter arrived at our table he and Henri chatted in French. I looked over at Janice and saw that she had a big smile on her face. "What makes women such pushovers over a French accent," I thought. And then, to make things worse, Janice joined in. I'd forgotten that she's minored in French. The waiter left and I had no idea what I was getting for lunch. As Janice and Henri chatted in French I suddenly felt like a third wheel.

**********

"Lunch was fun. Thanks for inviting me," said Janice before she took a bite of dinner.

"You should come downtown more often."

"I'd like that." She paused. "Jack, I've been thinking."

"Uh oh," I thought to myself.

"What would you think if we had somebody donate sperm that we knew?"

I smiled skeptically and looked at her out of the corner of my eye. "Who do we know that we would find acceptable to be the father of our child?"

"How about your boss?"

That took me by surprise. "My boss?" I said incredulously. "You want my boss to donate sperm? Come on. Get serious." I looked at the look on her face; she was crying. "You serious aren't you?"

"I just want to have a baby," she cried.

"Yeah, but my boss? Jesus!"

"Who else have we met that we'd find acceptable?"

This was not a good idea, but I could tell that I'd best fight this with logic. "I don't know hon. That's a big thing to ask. We don't know how his wife would feel about it either."

"Yeah, you're right. It's just that we know he's smart, good looking AND fertile."

I laughed. "Well, that would be a difficult thing for me to ask him. I don't know why we're even talking about this. You know that it will cost several thousand dollars to go to a clinic."

"Well we don't have to go to a clinic."

"What? Is there some other way to do it?"

"I don't know. But I could still get pregnant other ways."

"What? What other way? The only other way I know is..." Suddenly it dawned on me. "Are you suggesting that you sleep with my boss? That's ridiculous." I turned away from her, shaking my head. "My God that the stupidest idea I've ever heard. I can just hear myself now. 'Henri, my wife really enjoyed lunch the other day and she wants you to father her baby.'"

I went on and on until she cut me off. "Are you through?" she asked, clearly getting upset with my rant.

"What, what am I supposed to say?"

"I just want us to have a baby." She kept crying and I immediately felt like an ass. "Just forget it," and she left the room.

**********

The next two weeks went normally, except every time I talked to Henri I couldn't help but think about my wife wanting him to be the father of our baby. Thank God he had no idea about what Janice had suggested. There was no way I was going to mention it to him. I'd probably get demoted to janitor. I invited Janice back for lunch twice, but both times she said she had made plans with her sister.

The following Monday Henri came into my office. "Jack I was wondering if you would start going back to the weekly manufacturer's meeting for us?"

"I thought that Jean Paul wanted you to go instead of me?"

"I recommended that you start going in my place."

"Well I'm not sure Henri. I kinda hate giving up an evening at home."

"I know, I know. That's why I asked to have someone replace me; so I can spend more time with the family. As you know there's an informal gathering after dinner, but the company pays for all your drinks and everything." He paused a minute. "But listen, I can approve you for a company car."

"You mean a regular car, not just for the meetings?"

"Of course."

"Hmm, that sounds pretty good." It didn't take me too long to decide. "Count me in."

"Great."

After Henri left I called Janice to make sure that it was ok with the 'boss'. She didn't have a problem with me being gone Thursdays and was delighted that I'd be getting a company car. "And besides," she added, "it will give me some time to go out with my sister." I hung up smiling. Sounded like a win-win.

**********

My memory was right; the manufacturer's meetings were boring. But every Friday Jean Paul asked me all about them to make sure that nothing of importance came up.

Then about four weeks later something odd happened at the office. I was walking by Henri's office and he walked out with an attractive, but rather plump young woman. "Hi Henri," I said.

"Hi Jacque." He seemed a little perplexed and the young woman looked at him expectantly. "Jacque this is Marsha, my wife."

I shook her hand. "Henri's told me all about his daughters. You're both very lucky."

"Merci, thank you," she said.

"Well Marsh, I have to get back to work. Do you mind getting out by yourself?" Henri said to his wife.

"No. Will you be getting home late again tonight?"

He looked at me perplexed. "Uh, probably about the usual time." He somehow sounded kind of guarded to me.

"Can I walk you to the elevator," I asked. "I'm headed that way."

"That's very nice of you," she said.

As we walked I told her, "Your husband is a really good boss."

"I'm glad to hear that, uh Jacque right?" I nodded. "I just wish that he didn't travel so much and why does he have to go to those meetings every week?"

Now I was perplexed. "He doesn't go to them anymore..." I was going to add that now I'd been going in his place, but she cut me off.

"Oh, mais oui, he does. Believe me I know."

I decided that the best policy was to clam up at that point. Maybe Henri was messing around on his wife. I knew that I didn't want to get in the middle of that. Being that today was Thursday I decided that I'd just be a good employee and continue going to the meetings and not say anything to anyone.

That evening; after the business dinner I excused myself and went to the restroom. I was wondering where Henri was and what he was doing. I decided to call Janice to touch base. Her cell rang several times and then went to voicemail. I left a message.

As usual, I got home just after nine p.m. Janice was already in bed reading a book. "I called and left a message on your cell this evening."

"Oh really?" She seemed surprised by the question and took a moment to answer. "I must have forgotten to turn it back on. I went to a movie with Carol and turned it off."

"Oh? What did you see?"

"Oh just some chic flick. It was pretty awful. How did your meeting go?"

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and happened to notice that the towels were damp. That was surprising since Janice always showered in the morning. By the time I was ready for bed, it had slipped my mind to ask her about her change in routine.

**********

Two uneventful weeks passed. Then Henri popped into my office Monday morning. "Jacque, got a second?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you'd do both of us a big favor?"

"Sure, name it."

"You know about the industry trade show next week in Vegas?"

"Sure. I understand that you'll have an opportunity to meet some of the industry heavy weights there. Are you looking forward to going?"

"Well, that's why I'm here. I'd like you to go in my place."

"Wow Henri! That's a great opportunity, but why can't you go?"

"Jean Paul wants me to finish the presentation to Alexis Corporation and I can't get it done if I go."

"Have you asked Jean Paul about this?"

"He's thinks it's a great idea."

"Well, let me call my wife. I'll see if she'd like to go with me."

Henri left and I called home immediately. "Janice its Jack; Henri's asked me to go to the convention in Vegas next week. How would you like to go with me?"

"Oh Hon," said Janice, "I promised to visit my sister next week? This is just such short notice. She's already bought tickets to some musical."

"Oh Hon, wouldn't it be more fun going to Vegas?"

"She's been talking about it for weeks. I can't disappoint her. You go ahead and have a good time."

I was really disappointed but I didn't want my wife to change her plans on such short notice. "Well listen, you and I can go in a couple of months instead. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great, Jack. Let's do that."

I went to Henri's office and told him that Janice had plans to visit her sister next week, but I'd go anyhow.

"That's great, Jacque. Sorry your wife is busy, but maybe you can sew some wild oats while you're there." He laughed and patted me on the shoulder.

"I'm kind of a party pooper in that regard," I grinned.

"Seriously if you charge some entertainment on your company card I will approve it. Just keep it under a thousand dollars."

"Jesus, Henri, that's crazy."

He smiled at me. Somehow I think that maybe he was serious.

**********

I got in Sunday night. I had a suite at the Bellagio. "Jesus," I thought, "the company spared no expense". I called Janice as soon as I got my bags unpacked. The phone started ringing and she didn't pick it up right away. Then I realized that I'd called our regular phone, not her cell. She should be at her sister's by now. I just started to disconnect when she answered. Just before she said hello I heard laughter, "Hello?" she said, the mirth still in her voice.

"Oh I didn't expect you to answer this phone. I dialed it by mistake."

"Oh Jack," she sounded surprised. "I, uh, don't leave until tomorrow."

"Oh I thought that you were driving up this afternoon."

"Well I meant to, but some things came up."

"Oh. What were you laughing about?"

"Oh, I was just watching a comedy on television."

"Well I'm here. You should see this room. It's fantastic."

"That's nice."

"I wish you were here with me."

"I do, too, Jack. But you should have fun without me."

"I plan to, but it won't be the same. I hope you have fun, too."

"Oh I plan to," she answered. I could almost see her smile.

"Well I should let you get back to your movie." I actually hoped that she'd say something like 'No, no, let's talk some more."

But instead she said, "Okay, but you go have some fun."

"I will, Hon. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." She hung up.

"Well, I may as well go down and check out the casino," I said to no one.

**********

The next day's seminars and meet and greets went well. In fact, amazingly well, because I ran into one of my old girlfriends. I knew that she worked for a competitor, but I never expected to run into her again. We agreed to meet for dinner to catch up on old times.

I called Janice before dinner since I was feeling guilty about having dinner with an old flame. This time I remembered to call her cell. Her phone rang four times and then went to voicemail.

"Hi, Hon. It's me. Give me a call." I was going to tell her about meeting April, but I thought I'd wait until I talked to her in person and hung up. I waited a half an hour and she still hadn't returned my call so I decided to go hit the tables for a little while.

As always the casino was loud. I played blackjack until almost five and still hadn't heard from Janice. I got up from the table and headed to the elevator to get ready for dinner. But when I looked at my cell I saw that Janice had called me thirty minutes ago and I hadn't heard my phone. I hit speed dial and her phone rang once, twice, three times before she answered it.

"Hello," she answered and then coughed.

"Hi, Hon. It's me," I said.

"Oh, hi, Jack."

"You sound out of breath."

"I had to run across the room to get my phone."

"Are you at your sisters?"

"Uh yeah, we spent the day shopping."

"Did you have fun?"

"Sure. You know how Carol is, she loves to shop."

After we hung up I was pissed. I wished that she had come with me instead of going to her sisters. Plus, I hadn't told her that I was having dinner with an old flame. It didn't seem like a smart thing to do. I quickly changed for my dinner date with April and went downstairs to our agreed upon meeting place. She was already there waiting for me and the smile on her face made me feel better immediately. She was wearing a very tight black dress that showed off her curves. It was obvious that she'd taken care of herself.

"Jack I'm so glad that we ran in to each other." She smiled.

As I smiled back and took her offered hand I noticed that she wasn't wearing a wedding ring. She noticed my look. "I thought that you'd gotten married?" I asked.

She seemed embarrassed. "Well I did. Uh, I am." She paused, clearly flustered. "I just take my ring off at these things. I find it's easier to find out what our competitors are doing when the men think that I'm single."

"Hmm, you wouldn't try to weasel any secrets from me would you?" I grinned and she laughed. She still had that cute crinkle in her nose when she laughed.

"Well," I said, feeling comfortable with her, "let's go have dinner."

The meal was great. Since I knew that the company was paying I ordered a filet mignon and some really good merlot. I told her about my wife and she asked, "Well Jack, do you have any children yet? I know you always wanted to have kids." Actually, it was one of the reasons we'd split up. April didn't want children and here I was unable to have any.

"No it seems that I have a low sperm count."

"Really, I don't seem to remember you having any problems in that regard." She smiled into my eyes.

"Well I don't have a problem 'that' way," I answered slightly embarrassed.

She covered my hand with hers. "Oh Jack, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

I smiled and looked down at her long fingers covering mine. I turned my hand over, palm to palm. "You didn't. It's just a sore subject. It... It makes me feel a little inadequate."

"Oh, poor baby." She squeezed my hand. "Listen, I've had too much to drink. Would you escort me to my room?"

"Of course. How could I not help a lady in distress?"

I paid the bill with the company credit card and she held my arm as we walked to the elevator. Once the doors closed her strong perfume filled my nostrils, bringing back old memories. She leaned against me as the car began it ascent. "Boy it's sure been a long time," she said. "Remember the good times we had together?" She looked up at me.

I looked down. It was pretty clear that she was drunk. She licked her lips, drawing my eyes to them. She tilted her head up, parting her lips and I felt my manhood stir. I leaned down and kissed her. She brought her hand up behind my head and kissed me back. Her lips tasted like strawberries and wine.

After a minute I pulled back. "Look April, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that."

"I'm not," she answered. She looked down at the bulge in my pants. "I'm not so sure that you are either. Just then the elevator door opened. She took me hand and led me to her room.

Inside, she closed the door and pulled my head down with her right hand for another kiss. Her other hand rubbed against my groin. Her hand dropped from the back of my neck and she unzipped my pants, all the while maintaining our kiss. Then she knelt, pulling my three-quarters hard cock out of my pants and closed her lips around my hardening flesh.

April had always given me the best blow jobs I'd ever had and as she took my cock down her throat I closed my eyes and put my hands on her head. Her head bobbed up and down for several minutes. I'd forgotten how good it felt to have my cock deep-throated like she could do. "Oh God," I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut tighter. All I cared about at that moment was the desire to cum in her mouth, but she had different plans.

She stood and turned around and looked over her should at me with a smoldering look. I unzipped her dress and we pulled it down. She stepped out of it and hung it on the door knob. I unhooked her black bra. She pulled it off and it joined the dress. Then she turned and slid past me, taking my hand as she pulled me into the bedroom while I stared down at her ass cheeks, covered in black sheer pantyhose. She wasn't wearing underpants.

When we got to the bed she turned and started to loosen my tie. When it was gone she started on my shirt while I helped, all the while staring down at her breasts. The nipples were hard and surrounding by dark brown areolas. I leaned my head down and kissed her between her breasts as I pulled my pants and underwear off.

I lifted my head and we pulled my shirt and T-shirt off. Then she moved up against me to kiss me, grasping my buttocks to pull me tight against her. My hard cock pressed up against the silky softness of her nylons and I grabbed her ass cheeks in each hand, caressing the nylon with my palms.

She moved away; leaving me standing there panting with my cock sticking up like a flag pole. Reclining on the bed, she looked up at me wickedly. I looked down at her pubis and could see her bushy triangle underneath the nylon. I lowered myself onto her and kissed her breasts.

"Let's get these off," she said, interrupting my progress as I moved my lips down her stomach. I stopped and together we pulled her pantyhose off. I knelt on the bed between her legs, lowered my face and kissed her flat tummy. My mouth moved lower and soon my lips felt the soft down of her pubic hair. My tongue penetrated between her pussy lips, licking her clitoris and I felt her hands on the back of my head, urging me to continue.

I sucked the hard little knob between my lips and she cried out and lifted her hips. I kept working on her clitoris until she was whimpering. She pressed my head down with her hands and my tongue worked it magic while she came against my face. "Oh, God, yes," she moaned. "Ooooohhh, oooohhh." Her body jerked up and down until she couldn't stand it any more and she pulled my head up to get me to stop.

I looked up at her face; mine all wet with her juices. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, smiling. "You do that so well." I smiled back, pleased with the compliment.

I slid my body up hers; kissing as I went. When I got to her neck I inhaled her perfume as my cockhead slid easily between her wet pussy lips. As I kissed her neck I lowered my hips, burying my cock deep inside of her.

I'd forgotten how she felt. She wasn't very tight and I remembered that it always took me awhile to get her to climax with my cock. I had always wondered if I could satisfy her more if I'd been bigger down there. But oh well, no help for that and no rest for the wicked. I started to raise and lower my hips.

We stayed in the missionary position for about ten minutes and then she had us switch to her on top. I found this much more stimulating and besides, I could now look up at and play with her breasts that hung down tantalizing in front of my face. Her nipples were hard and if I lifted my head I could take one in my mouth. April made a purring sound and soon she began moaning as she raised and lowered her hips on my pole.

She quickened her pace and closed her eyes. I felt the stirring of my own climax in my groin and my breathing became heavier. "Oh Jack," she gasped. I slid my right hand around and grasped her buttock and probed her anus with my finger tip.

"Oh my God, oh yes, yes, yes." Then she screamed, "YES! YES!" I thought that we would hear the manager banging on the door any minute because I knew that he could hear her down in the lobby, ten floors down. "OH! OH!" And I came too.

**********

Thursday night I called Janice only to get her answering service again. It seemed that she was only available during the day for some reason. I was due to meet April in a half an hour so I didn't bother leaving a message.

Friday was the last day of the conference and I called the office to speak to Henri.

"I'm sorry Mr. Regan, but Mr. Tennyson left work already."

Kippy189
Kippy189
300 Followers