New Boss is Bossy

Story Info
A man gets a new job with a very bossy woman.
4.9k words
3.71
19.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
634 Followers

I was in the waiting room, waiting to be seen for a job interview. There was fifteen people also waiting and several who had been seen by the employer. For over an hour I had waited with these people when finally my name was called by the employer, Miss More. She is an attractive lady in her mid-thirties with blonde hair in a bun behind her head and a curvy body. Her lipstick is bright red and her eyes were blight blue. She wore a tight fitting skirt that hugged her body from her stomach to her knees. The skirt began between her voluptuous, perky breasts and belly, showing how the curves on her body weaved around my imaginations. Her shirt was brilliant white and had a few buttons undone alarmingly close over her cleavage. She had tights on and high heels that were made of shiny leather.

"Mr Smith?" she said as she exited the office.

"Yes that's me!" I said, awkwardly as usual. I followed her into the office while glancing at her large peachy bum when all of a sudden she stopped and turned to face me quicker than I could think. As I was close behind her she had stopped almost nose to nose with me but she did not move nor tremble. She stood there staring into my eyes with mischievous smile. Miss More reached behind me and shut the door.

"If you'd like take a seat Mr Smith!" she said gently.

I gulped, intimidated by her and sat down on a chair opposite her chair behind the desk. Miss More sat down and only then I realised how much of her cleavage was on show. I could see a part of her bra that was holding up her breasts that seemed to be bursting to leap out.

I'm not a confident person. I've always been the quiet nerdy guy who has kept himself to himself. Speaking to women has always been a challenge for me as I have never known what to say. At forty years old and single as I have been for almost twenty years its hard to strike up a convocation. I'm a chubby guy so I had the disadvantage of have a well sought after body and I was very average looking too. My hair is brown and was never a certain style but just kept tidy and reasonably short. This is why it took me by surprise when Miss More said "I like your hair!" almost sarcastically but also not in a certain way I didn't understand. I just smiled awkwardly back. "So! You are here to tell me why you want to be my IT technician!" she said, staring at me.

"Err yes I am, I would like to work here because the pay is significantly higher than my last job!" I said almost fumbling my words. Her stare was very intimidating, especially because she was just smiling at me as I was telling an interesting story.

"It says here that you are currently unemployed! Why is that Mr Smith!" she asked in that almost sarcastic tone.

"Well the company was working for was making cuts and my name just came up unfortunately!"

"That is unfortunate! It also says here that computers are a hobby of yours as well as video games and puzzles! Tell me, how can computers be a hobby?" she asked a little bemused.

"Well, I like to take apart old computers and rebuild them!"

There was an awkward few moments before she spoke again "I see! If you will be working here then you will be mostly working alone as you'll be the only IT technician in the building, would that be hard for you?" she asked. Miss More put a lot of emphasis on the word "Hard" when she said it. So much in fact that it was impossible not to notice.

"Well I don't mind working alone; actually I do prefer it some-!" Miss More cut me off before I could finish.

"Do you like my shirt Mr Smith?" she asked loudly as she stood up and walked around the table. She sat on the edge of the table with her hands holding her up either side of her.

"Err, err yes it's a very nice shirt!" I said.

She folded her arms and pushed her large breasts together as she walked around behind me and stood by the table with a printer on it. With no attempt to hide that she had just knocked a pen off the table on purpose she said "Oopsy daisy!" and with that she bent down facing away from me, her legs completely straight. Her peachy bum was being squeezed by her skirt and I could see the outlines of her under garments. Her skirt lifted up a few inches as she bent and revealed the top of her tights and the suspenders holding them up. She flicked her body back up and pulled the pin out of the bun that held her bright blonde hair up. It fell graciously to her shoulders and she shook her head a little bit.

"Phew its getting in here isn't it!" she said in that sarcastic tone she used.

"Yes it's a little warm I suppose!" I'm not an expert on women but I was certain that was this woman was hitting on me. She was being very obvious about too.

She sat down on her chair again "Are you married Mr Smith?" she asked.

"No I'm not, I'm single!" I replied nervously.

"Really!" she said sarcastically again. She leaned forward over the desk giving me a better view of down her shirt and whispered "I bet you got a long line of girls just waiting for you to fuck their brains out!" she leaned back into her chair and smiled revealing her brilliant white teeth.

"Well no I err don't actually I err wish though!" I said shakily while twiddling my fingers. It was something about the emphasis she put on the word "Fuck" that made a stir in my underpants. "Oh god, I hope she doesn't see it!" I thought to myself.

"Well there are plenty of women at this company that you can most certainly chase after!" she said smiling, still. I just smiled back, unsure of where to look when she got serious all of a sudden and said "Well Mr Smith I think you are perfect for the job and I'd like to hire you!" she said confidently.

"Err great but what about the others outside?" I asked her stupidly.

"What about them? Don't you want the job Mr Smith?" she asked sarcastically.

"No, I mean yes I do but err never mind! Thank you Miss More for this opportunity!" I said, shaking her hand when she pulled me over the desk and she planted a long kiss on my cheek and released a long hot breath across my ear.

"You start Monday!" she said.

My weekend went by uneventfully. Sunday night I prepared for my first day at my new job with for my attractive and very sexual boss. I made a packed lunch and ironed my shirt and trousers and went to bed early. I had almost forgotten about Miss More until I saw her the next day.

Miss More was again wearing the same attire as the other day but she was much less play with me but more business. She introduced me to the office staff and gave me a tour of the building. Eventually she took me to my office which was in the basement. It was a secluded area and it was quite cold. It had a desk and a computer and lots of plugs and extension leads. There was another room which had all the CPU systems that I needed access to. It was full of tall refrigerator looking things that had wires coming out of every orifice.

"So this is your office!" she said.

"Excellent! Thanks for tour!" I replied.

It was then that she went back into her sexual mode. Something about the look on her face and the eyes that changed showed me she was thinking of being mischievous. "Everyone upstairs has the number for this phone! If anyone needs anything then they will ring this phone! That button there is a speed dial to my office if you need me to come down here for anything!" she said with a devious smile.

I was unfortunately dumb enough to take the bait "What would you need to come down here for?" I asked, stupidly.

"Oh I don't know! Like I said, anything!" she put a lot of emphasis on that last word.

The rest of my day went smoothly as I set up my laptop and other equipment. Once or twice a few girls from upstairs called but none of whom were anything like Miss More. I had noticed an enormous amount of women in the building. The only men were mostly security. Not that was complaining and not like any of them would be interested in me, except maybe Miss More who I put down to being a little bit crazy.

It was in fact the entire week that went by without much happening. I hadn't even seen Miss More. I kept wondering if she wanted me to ring her and call her down to my office for anything at all. So I kept on looking for excuses but none had come up until on Friday I found that there was a missing file in the system which would have information that I needed. I knew where I could get it but thought that I would try my luck. So I dialled Miss More.

"Miss More's office!" she answered strongly.

"Err hello Miss More its Mr Smith, the new IT technician! I wondered if you weren't busy at some point could you come down here please?"

"What for?" she asked and I already thought that this might be a mistake.

"It's about a missing file!" I said.

"Ok I'll be down soon!" she replied.

I waited half an hour before the elevator doors opened in the hallway. Miss More came walking in the room looking like she had purpose. Her heels clipped and clopped as walked. "What's this about a missing file?" she asked.

"Err yes there is a file with information about the updates to the systems and I can't find it!" I said as I stood up walked around the table and sat on the edge. "Could you help me find it?" I asked.

"You have one computer! How can I help you look for something on one computer!" she asked but almost demanded.

"Err I thought you might know where it is!" I said stupidly after realising that this was a bad idea.

"You could have asked me on the phone! I don't have time for this! I'm very busy right now! I have no time to do your job as well!" she said raising her voice and stormed out of the room and into the elevator.

Words could not describe how dumb I felt at that moment. I felt guilty too that perhaps I had misread her signs. I continued my search and for the missing file and after a while I found the file. The day went by quietly until half an hour before I was due to finish work the phone rang.

"Hello IT!" I said.

"Hello Mr Smith it Miss More! Could you come to my office after your shift! I thought we could have a little chat!"

"Err yes of course Miss More!" I answered. Without even saying goodbye she put the phone down. I must be in trouble.

For the next half hour I panicked a bit wondering what she was going say. Eventually the time came and I made my way to the top floor in the elevator. I took a while longer because everyone was leaving but I got to her office door none the less. I knocked and heard "Come in!" from Miss More and I entered the room. "Ah Mr Smith sit down! Do you mind if I call you James?" she asked kindly.

"Err no of course you can!" I said, bewildered by her pleasant tone.

I sat down in the chair and she began the chat. "James I called you here because I thought that we could get to know each other! Would you like a cup of tea?" she asked.

"Err yes I would thank you!" I replied.

"Good because the kettle is just outside there! No sugar for me dear!" she said, demandingly.

I left the office confused as anyone could be. For a few moments I was out of the room making tea and eventually walked back into the room with a cup in each hand. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Miss More bent down and pulling a pair of black laced panties off her feet. While I left the room she had just removed her panties.

"Phew I'm glad to be out of those after a long day!" she said as she stood up. I stood there unsure of how to react "Well sit down then!" she said, beckoning towards the chair and waving her panties around as she gestured.

I sat down and placed both cups on the desk and slid one to her side. Miss More sat down on her chair and threw her panties on the desk, landing right in front of me within arm's reach. "So how was your first week James!" she asked as if nothing unusual had happened.

"Err fine! No complaints!" I said shakily.

"Good because I don't like complaining!" she said in her sarcastic way "How long have you been in the IT business for James?" she asked.

"Just over twenty years! I started in college but I was always interested in computers since!" at that moment she had cut me off.

"How is your cock?" she asked with a curious tone as she wasn't listening to a word I had said.

"Err! What?" was all I managed to say.

"Your cock! How big is it? I've bet myself that it's huge!" she said giggling.

"I don't understand what happening?" I said to her.

"I'm asking you how big your cock is! Inches or centimetres are fine!" she said.

"I err! I don't know!" I said, trembling.

"What do you mean don't know!" she said playfully "All men measure their cocks! I'm positive even you have! So come spit it out!"

"Err its average I suppose!"

"Oh! So does that mean that it's tiny?" she asked sarcastically.

"Well no it's normal!" I tried to defend myself but she cut me off again before I could say anymore.

"Most guys who say normal are tiny down below!" she said with a devious smile.

"I'm not tiny I!" she cut me off again.

"What are so afraid of? Here use this!" she picked up a ruler out of her drawer and threw it on the desk, landing on her panties. She sat there expecting me to just measure my cock. "Go on measure it!" she said.

"What here?" I asked, gob smacked.

"Shall I turn around? Are you scared I'll see you tiny pee pee!" she said laughing. "You could just tell me!"

"I really don't think!" she cut me off again.

"I'll tell you what! Tell me how big it is or measure it right here right now and it wank your little pee pee right here in this office!" she said in a deviously sexy voice "Since you didn't get what you wanted earlier!" she said.

"I don't know what you mean!" I said shakily.

"Oh come on! I know why you called me down to that basement earlier today! You wanted something to happen! Didn't you? Well now is your chance!" she said as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt.

I began to breathe heavily and felt a stir in my pants and said "Yes I did!"

"Would you like me to wank off your cock?" she asked.

"Yes!" I said quietly.

"Yes, what?" she replied.

"Yes Miss More!" I answered.

"Good! Drop your trousers and let's see what you have! Once it's nice and hard I'll measure it against this ruler! You'll like that won't you!" she said.

"Yes!" I said about to undo my belt when she slammed her hand on the table.

"Yes, what?" she demanded.

"Yes Miss More!" I said, finally understanding the game.

She stood there as I undid my trousers and pulled them down. I was nervous because she was right. I didn't have a very big cock at all. It was in fact only four inches hard. I was worried what she would say. Her glare as I dropped my trousers wasn't helping. She was stood up and leaning over the desk giving me a view down her shirt. I admired her body as my trousers hit the floor, only helping my small cock to erect even harder. Despite being so small, I prided myself on being able to last a long time. I had a very good amount of self-control over my orgasms.

She stood there looking at my crotch "Lift up your shirt!" she said, sounding very commanding. My shirt had covered my cock and I lifted it up over my chubby belly as commanded. She stared for a moment and tilted her head one way and began to look almost disappointed. She walked around the desk and stood close up to my arm and moved the chair I was sat on behind her and sat down. Without a word she took hold of my cock and began to stroke. Her warm hand felt good against the skin on my cock. Her hand had covered the whole thing as grabbed.

I noticed that she was staring up into my eyes while she slowly stroked me. "Oh that feels so!" she interrupted me at that point.

"Shut up! Be quiet and don't cum until I say!" she commanded.

I wasn't sure how she could command me to cum if I wasn't ready to; after all I had great self-control. Never the less I did as she commanded and stayed quiet. She opened up her hand around my cock and spat on it and began to stroke with more ferocity. I was really hoping that she would get her breasts out and show me them to me but I didn't want her stop stroking me.

Miss More continued to look me in the eyes as she stroked my cock and I looked into her bright blue eye in return. She began to change her rhythm. She must have felt that it was having a desired effect as I couldn't help but thrust slightly into her hand. She began to talk as began to thrust.

"From now James, I am your mistress! Do you understand James?" she asked.

"Oh yes I do!" I said.

At that point she grabbed my balls with her other hand and squeezed tightly "Yes what?" she said angrily.

"Yes Miss More!" I said back. She let go of my balls and began to stroke with even more ferocity.

"You're mine now James! You're my bitch!" she said loudly.

I thought that someone might here her as she said these things but the moment had taken over "Yes Miss More!" I replied. I felt nearer to cumming when she said that. She could somehow tell as well. My balls were tightening and for the first time I was unsure if I could hold my orgasm.

"Don't you dare cum yet! I haven't said you could!" she said, fiercely.

"Oh it feels good Miss More!" I couldn't help to say.

"Shut up bitch! Yes or no is all you can every say to me!" she demanded.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied.

She grabbed her panties from the desk and stuffed them into my mouth "Here! That will shut you up!"

I was harder now to hold my orgasm. I was sweating in the attempt and beginning to shake a bit.

"I can feel you're ready but no cumming just yet! If you hold it I'll reward you but if you don't I'll make you do something humiliating because you are my bitch! Say it James! Whose bitch are you!" she commanded.

"I'm your bitch Miss More!" I tried to say with a mouth full of worn and warm panties.

That didn't help me. It became harder and harder but I tried my best to not to cum. Miss More spat some saliva on my cock again and changed her technique and sped up her ferocity. It took less than a minute for me to lose control and then my cock head burst. At first a squirt of white sperm erupted but only a few inches and landed on the floor. The rest dribbled out onto her hand then to the floor.

"Oh no you naughty boy!" she screamed loudly "I didn't say you could cum did I?" she said. She spoke to me as if I was a naughty child.

"No Miss More! I'm sorry Miss More!" I pleaded.

"I was going to let you play with my tits but you fucked that up!" she was sat with her leg crossed over the other "Get on your knees! Quickly!" she demanded.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied as I got down to my knees.

"Now lick that cum off hand you naughty boy!" she commanded.

I licked it without questioning and tasted my own cum. It was a salty taste. "Hold it in your mouth bitch!" she commanded "Now lick it off the floor!" she commanded. Once again without question I did as I was told. I bent forward and licked my own cum from the floor and felt her hand slap against my arse "You naughty boy!" she shouted "You will need to do better than that if you are going to be my bitch!" she said.

"Yes Miss More!" I said with cum in my mouth.

"Open your mouth! Let me see that spunk!" she commanded. I opened my mouth wide. "Good now swallow that spunk!" once again I did as I was told and swallowed. Miss More walked around the desk and sat in her chair. "From now on you are my bitch! Every night when everyone leaves you will come straight to my office!" she commanded.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied.

"As a man you are worthless! But as my bitch you have value! Compared to you I'm a goddess! Do as you are told and I will reward you! Fail and I will humiliate you worse than I have just now!" she said, sternly.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied.

"By Monday morning I expect you to have all that hair on your cock and balls shaved off!" she commanded.

Revan7
Revan7
634 Followers
12