New Boss is Bossy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss More!" I replied.

"You can keep those panties!" she said.

"Thank you Miss More!" I replied.

"Now get out!" she commanded.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied. I got up and pulled up my pants and trousers and left the office. I got to the elevator before realising I left my briefcase in Miss More's office so turned around and went back in. She was still sat there as if she was waiting for me, smiling as came in and took my briefcase and left again.

All that weekend I couldn't stop thinking about Miss More. She excited me beyond belief. I ended up googling ways to please a mistress and learned more about having a dominant woman in charge of a man. Even taking apart an old computer and rebuilding it couldn't take my mind away from her. On Sunday night I did as I was commanded and shaved my cock and balls, hoping that she would be pleased.

On Monday morning I arrived at my basement office just before nine o'clock. Miss More herself was waiting for me on my office chair sat with her leg crossed over the other. I stood there surprised by her early visit "Good morning Miss More!" I said to her.

"Come here!" she commanded. I moved closer to her.

"Drop your trousers!" she commanded. I put down my briefcase and undid the belt and dropped my trousers and felt the cool air around my cock. She landed forward and wrapped her warm hand around my cock inspecting my shaving skills. "Not bad! One or two hairs down there that need to be removed but other than that not bad!" she said as stood up "Your reward is that you are allowed to kiss my foot! Get down and kiss my foot!" she commanded.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied and got down and kissed her shiny leather heel.

She began to walk out of my office "By tomorrow you will have the rest of your body shaved! Bring the shaving foam and your razor with you! I will shave the rest that you cannot reach!" she said as she walked out to the elevator.

The rest of the day went quick and soon I was in Miss More's office. I knocked and heard "Come in!" and I entered "Remove your clothes and kneel beside me!" she commanded.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied.

I had thought that she would have played with my cock again but I was wrong. For an hour I was knelt down silently with an erection. I was ordered to get a cup of tea from outside of the office but other than that nothing happened. Eventually she stood up and said "You can leave now!" as she put on her coat. I put my clothes back on and left.

The next morning I arrived at my office early as usual. Once again Miss More was waiting for me. "Remove your clothes!" she commanded. I did as I was bid to and knelt before her naked and almost hairless as commanded. She inspected my shaving work and said "Good! Did you bring the shaving foam and razor?" she asked.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied.

"Good! Get on the table on your hands and knees face down and arse up!" she commanded.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied. I climbed on the table and took the commanded position. She found the foam and razor in my bag and began cover my back with foam. She carefully shaved the rest of the hair from my body and eventually filled my bum crack with foam and shaved that too. My body was totally hairless apart from my head. Even my arms did not escape, nor my arm pits.

"Good! Now you look proper! You will maintain this hairless body! When you can't reach anywhere I will be kind enough to assist!" she said.

"Thank you Miss More!" I replied.

"From now on you will no longer participate in masturbating yourself! That is reserved for when I say so! Kiss my foot bitch!" she commanded.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied. I got down and kissed her shiny leather heel.

"Get back to work!" she commanded as she left the room.

Later that night the same thing as the previous night had happened. I knelt in her office naked and waited for a command. She did not command anything but a cup of tea. The rest of the week was the same. Friday night came and I was kneeling naked beside this goddess of a woman when she spoke "Tomorrow night I'm having a meal with my fuck buddy and I want you to come with me! He's tall, handsome, muscled and of he has a huge cock!" she said.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied. I was disappointed that she was seeing a man. I had hoped that we could have been more if things had progressed.

"I'll warn you that he is an alpha male! And also you are going to pay for the meal and the drinks for all three of us! If you serve well you'll be rewarded and humiliated if you don't!" she said.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied.

"Oh and you should know that my preference for my lovers is that they have big cocks and that they are black men! If you know any or meet any men of this description then you will introduce me as soon as possible!" she said.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied, both horrified and aroused at the same time.

Miss More noticed my arousal. "Also I have a gift for you!" she said. She opened her desk drawer and pulled out a metal device and walked over to me. "Stand up!" she commanded. She knelt down and pushed a cold metal ring around my cock and balls. Then a smaller metal sleeve was placed over my cock like a cage. After a bit of wiggling it was firmly on and then she locked the cage onto the ring with mechanical lock and key. It felt heavy on my crotch.

"This is called a chastity cage! It will stop you from getting erections and stop you from masturbating! I know you have disobeyed my order to not wank your tiny cock so this is your humiliating punishment!" she said sternly.

"Sorry Miss More!" I replied.

"You will pick me and Marcus up from my house tomorrow night at five o'clock! Here is my address! Don't be late!" she said.

"Yes Miss More!" I replied. After that she told me to leave. I got dressed and left. The cage will take time to get used to but I was looking forward to what reward Miss More was going to give me if I served her and this Marcus fellow well.

12